Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:43:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NKT] NAKAMOTODARK [UNIQUE BITTREX QT5WEBKIT IN-WALLET TRADING+WIKIPEDIA][NKT]  (Read 141136 times)
steff9132

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 12:54:03 PM

I will donate 10BTC to the dev if hits 1k and i sell all my coin above 1k i am man of my words, so dev give them hell i will support you..

Ps i will donate 0.5btc within 1week. Lets help to good dev
Now that is an offer that the Dev and the team hopefully cannot refuse lol You are a great man and tell the RollerCoaster gang that I says what up and to continue pumping NKT until we are 50000% ROI Wink I believe they can do it........ do you?

Depends from wich price 50000% is possible if you take price 20 to 30sat but with the current price 110000sat is very very hard to impossible they also want to deliver anon the first coin to hit anon is going to pluto even 0.01btc a coin is possible.

I am very know with anon coin was also in cloak now i am with lxc which is in very late stage delivering anon solution..it al depends on delivery not the roadmap.. action speak louder then words.

By the way that gang didnt start the pump i did they use my volume saying they are pumpin it i put in about 20btc in like 24hours.. plus i didnt pump it i see coin with alot of potential i invest in it that easy the price had to be pumped because no one wants selling so i had to buy my self up i am relax because the new features looks great an dev communicate super

To the mil gang how much u invested in nkt? Cant be more then 60% of coins you do math what i have xD

If you're telling the truth, it's not very smart to share your trading strategies with the other traders. Especially if you're holding such a big amount of coins.

I don't think you're that dumb and just spreading shit here.

issie81

Activity: 760
Merit: 500

CryptoZilla

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 01:38:07 PM

I will donate 10BTC to the dev if hits 1k and i sell all my coin above 1k i am man of my words, so dev give them hell i will support you..

Now that is an offer that the Dev and the team hopefully cannot refuse lol You are a great man and tell the RollerCoaster gang that I says what up and to continue pumping NKT until we are 50000% ROI Wink I believe they can do it........ do you?

Depends from wich price 50000% is possible if you take price 20 to 30sat but with the current price 110000sat is very very hard to impossible they also want to deliver anon the first coin to hit anon is going to pluto even 0.01btc a coin is possible.

I am very know with anon coin was also in cloak now i am with lxc which is in very late stage delivering anon solution..it al depends on delivery not the roadmap.. action speak louder then words.

By the way that gang didnt start the pump i did they use my volume saying they are pumpin it i put in about 20btc in like 24hours.. plus i didnt pump it i see coin with alot of potential i invest in it that easy the price had to be pumped because no one wants selling so i had to buy my self up i am relax because the new features looks great an dev communicate super

To the mil gang how much u invested in nkt? Cant be more then 60% of coins you do math what i have xD

If you're telling the truth, it's not very smart to share your trading strategies with the other traders. Especially if you're holding such a big amount of coins.

You could be right or not;)
Fact is i believe in this coin dev seems good aviable
I will tip him 0.5btc have to buy up some btc first..
Look me up in other forums i am almost godzilla but i never crash/dump i think this coin is nowhere near his potential we have to wait 1.5 week for pos to kick in the current crash is from miners not much btc is needed to up or down the price lets first get ride of weed/miners then you will see hard rise.

qwep1

Activity: 610

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 01:49:50 PM

We go back to 30

▄▄██▄▄
          ▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▄▄
▄█████████▀▀          ▀▀█████████▄
██████▀▀        ▄▄        ▀▀██████
██████      ▄▄██████▄▄      ██████
██████    ██████████████    ██████
██████      ▀▀██████▀▀      ██████
██████          ▀▀        ▄▄██████
▀█████    ▄▄          ▄▄█████████▀
   ▀▀█    ████▄▄ ▄▄██████████▀▀
          ████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀██████████▀▀
              ▀▀██▀▀
P H O R E

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █
    KryptKoin rebranded to Phore   
     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
PoS 3.0  -  Masternodes  -  Obfuscation

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █

▄▄██▄▄
        ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████▀▀████████▄▄
 ▄████████▀▀      ▀▀████████▄
▐█████▀▀              ▀▀█████▌
▐████       ▄▄██▄▄       ████▌
▐████    ▄██████████▄    ████▌
▐████    ████████████    ████▌
▐████    ▀██████████▀    ████▌
▐████       ▀▀██▀▀       ████▌
 ▀███                 ▄▄█████▌
    ▀    █▄▄      ▄▄████████▀
         █████▄▄████████▀▀
         ▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀██▀▀
issie81

Activity: 760

CryptoZilla

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 02:01:31 PM

We go back to 30

Never gonna happen i will put 10Btc wall if gonna hit 40 let alone 30 with current coin supply of 43mil you simply cannot miss 25mil on my buy wall at 40

Even i dont have 25mil coins:)
SalimNagamato
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 02:37:20 PM

http://nkt.binpool.com/ - wait miners on pool

are you suggesting that i will stop my solo secret pool operation ?  Wink
will it be useful to make a HOWTO video/document ?
i mine solo with NOMP
maybe the miners renting big hashrate can use it

not hashing, folding and curing (check FLDC merged-folding! reuse good GPUs)
VirusIEP

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

Admin BinPool.com

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 02:44:08 PM

i mine solo with NOMP

on our pool operates two true we miner. Want to help them earn more and find more blocks. We would be grateful all those who join us at the pool
SalimNagamato
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 02:58:50 PM

i mine solo with NOMP

on our pool operates two true we miner. Want to help them earn more and find more blocks. We would be grateful all those who join us at the pool

ok i'll mine with you

VirusIEP

Admin BinPool.com

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 02:59:38 PM

i mine solo with NOMP

thank you for visit and hash))))
VirusIEP

Admin BinPool.com

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 03:00:19 PM

i mine solo with NOMP

ok i'll mine with you

thank you very much. I hope other miners join us
SimkoMiner

Activity: 925

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 05:46:28 PM

So what about the logo contest? DEV? Any additional info?
Splett

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 06:57:09 PM

Buy your coins now - a friend of me is going to invest about 20 BTC very soon
Think we will hit 1k very soon
Happy new year guys
Naka will make us rich
spirit of btc

Activity: 153

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 07:35:21 PM

So keep  guys. NAKAMOTODARKcoin has great future!!
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 08:09:08 PM

Buy your coins now - a friend of me is going to invest about 20 BTC very soon
Think we will hit 1k very soon
Happy new year guys
Naka will make us rich
For real? 20 BTC?? When is your supposed friend supposed to invest this money into this coin if you don't mind me asking?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

qwep1

Activity: 610

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 08:42:31 PM

alone talk about the price of a coin

▄▄██▄▄
          ▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▄▄
▄█████████▀▀          ▀▀█████████▄
██████▀▀        ▄▄        ▀▀██████
██████      ▄▄██████▄▄      ██████
██████      ▀▀██████▀▀      ██████
██████          ▀▀        ▄▄██████
▀█████    ▄▄          ▄▄█████████▀
   ▀▀█    ████▄▄ ▄▄██████████▀▀
          ████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀██████████▀▀
              ▀▀██▀▀
P H O R E

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █
    KryptKoin rebranded to Phore   
     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
PoS 3.0  -  Masternodes  -  Obfuscation

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █

▄▄██▄▄
        ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████▀▀████████▄▄
 ▄████████▀▀      ▀▀████████▄
▐█████▀▀              ▀▀█████▌
▐████       ▄▄██▄▄       ████▌
▐████    ▄██████████▄    ████▌
▐████    ████████████    ████▌
▐████    ▀██████████▀    ████▌
▐████       ▀▀██▀▀       ████▌
 ▀███                 ▄▄█████▌
    ▀    █▄▄      ▄▄████████▀
         █████▄▄████████▀▀
         ▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀██▀▀
arloseb

Activity: 868

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 09:22:58 PM

Look me up in other forums i am almost godzilla but i never crash/dump i think this coin is nowhere near his potential we have to wait 1.5 week for pos to kick in the current crash is from miners not much btc is needed to up or down the price lets first get ride of weed/miners then you will see hard rise.

We already know you will tip the dev.

If i were the dev i will leave. No Support for them.
Community just wants bounties and made dev work for free.
Please dev quit if you dont recieve ar least 5 btc donation within 1 week.
You mare some people very rich so far.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 09:37:34 PM

We already know you will tip the dev.

If i were the dev i will leave. No Support for them.
Community just wants bounties and made dev work for free.
Please dev quit if you dont recieve ar least 5 btc donation within 1 week.
You mare some people very rich so far.
Why would you want the Dev to quit? I admit that the community could help the Devs out a little more with the donations but I'm sure that they have some NKT in their pockets as well.  As for the people that this coin has already made rich I agree they could show their appreciation and donate some of their riches to the Devs to help them out with the coin for sure but to urge the Devs to abandon their coin when it is just beginning to grow and just starting to get noticed by the masses.  This coin has a very good potential to be bigger so I urge everyone to let everyone that they know about NKT and the awesome community and Dev Team that is behind this coin and then more people would be willing to donate to the cause. Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

SalimNagamato
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 03:05:51 AM
Last edit: January 02, 2015, 03:32:52 AM by SalimNagamato

if i was dev and no one  send me shittons of coins i would quit

i already sent more than 10% of my

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 03:58:38 AM

I get what you are saying but I'm sure there are people who are willing to donate to the team for their hardwork and this coin.  I unfortunately wasn't one of the ones who "got rich" off this coin, I did make a little bit of profit but nothing to brag about or say I got rich from it plus I bought back the coins that I did end up selling to support the coin some more Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

webprods

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 06:25:24 AM

I get what you are saying but I'm sure there are people who are willing to donate to the team for their hardwork and this coin.  I unfortunately wasn't one of the ones who "got rich" off this coin, I did make a little bit of profit but nothing to brag about or say I got rich from it plus I bought back the coins that I did end up selling to support the coin some more Smiley
Patience.Nobody like to push this beauty coin several time a day or two.Now is accumulation time for those who like to make a really bucks .Also depends what and how you can explain be rich after selling 10 even 20 mil  last days .Even if you count 10 mil x 0.000004 = 40BTC  = $ 14,400.As you can see nobody got really rich because not to many of them sold 10 mil.coins.However patience ,risk and keep  cards close to chest
can show you how rich people can be if somebody can collect and hold even as little as 500,000 or 1 mil coins until   price can hit 0.002 or 0.004 .Count. 1,000.000 x 0.002 BTC = 2000BTC = over $ 700k
yes that money we can say rich .But for sure not after last a little push up.For simples  BTC from  $6 up to $ 3000 .Litecoin from $ 0.05 above $ 21, Darkcoin from  0.05 above $3 etc ..even very poor SMBR at Bittrex
from 0.000005  hit twice  0.0003 BTC ...Good luck and don't give up

Altcoins programming is a race between software engineers, who strive to produce idiot-proof programs, and the universe which strives to produce bigger idiots
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 06:35:20 AM

Patience.Nobody like to push this beauty coin several time a day or two.Now is accumulation time for those who like to make a really bucks .Also depends what and how you can explain be rich after selling 10 even 20 mil  last days .Even if you count 10 mil x 0.000004 = 40BTC  = $ 14,400.As you can see nobody got really rich because not to many of them sold 10 mil.coins.However patience ,risk and keep  cards close to chest
can show you how rich people can be if somebody can collect and hold even as little as 500,000 or 1 mil coins until   price can hit 0.002 or 0.004 .Count. 1,000.000 x 0.002 BTC = 2000BTC = over $ 700k
yes that money we can say rich .But for sure not after last a little push up.For simples  BTC from  $6 up to $ 3000 .Litecoin from $ 0.05 above $ 21, Darkcoin from  0.05 above $3 etc ..even very poor SMBR at Bittrex
from 0.000005  hit twice  0.0003 BTC ...Good luck and don't give up
I ain't giving up on NKT in anyway at all I believe this coin is really going to take off once the POW ends Smiley I'm just patiently waiting for that day to come Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: