Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:52:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NKT] NAKAMOTODARK [UNIQUE BITTREX QT5WEBKIT IN-WALLET TRADING+WIKIPEDIA][NKT]  (Read 141145 times)
Hamuki
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 03:13:45 PM

We done figure you miners out. And we know who is who, you go from each new coin and do this for profit. Then try to get the community to stay involved so you can dump on us. Seen it happen on other coins. You want us to stay involved then you better quit dumping your self. I have a few of you tagged already. When I see you guys in the forum. I know ya'll are here to kill the coin for profit. But you can play your game and keep misleading investor while the miner dump. Project and plans was good, you miners kill the coin before the community could grow.
+1 to that my friend Smiley I hate when miners just kill off a coin before it even has the opportunity to grow.  It's really quite sad actually Sad I think that this coin could have some potential if the miners would quit dumping the damn thing to nothing!!

I am still mining the coin. And I havent sold a single coin.

NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 03:21:21 PM

We done figure you miners out. And we know who is who, you go from each new coin and do this for profit. Then try to get the community to stay involved so you can dump on us. Seen it happen on other coins. You want us to stay involved then you better quit dumping your self. I have a few of you tagged already. When I see you guys in the forum. I know ya'll are here to kill the coin for profit. But you can play your game and keep misleading investor while the miner dump. Project and plans was good, you miners kill the coin before the community could grow.
+1 to that my friend Smiley I hate when miners just kill off a coin before it even has the opportunity to grow.  It's really quite sad actually Sad I think that this coin could have some potential if the miners would quit dumping the damn thing to nothing!!

I as well am still mining this coin my friend and haven't sold a single coin I've mined yet Smiley I'm willing to give this coin at least 2 months to see where we are at by then Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

arloseb

Activity: 868

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 03:22:33 PM

You guys are right,
Let me explain my point of view:
-Miners will do they work
-It doesn't matter if a coin got a max supply of 1 millions,10 millions,100 millions.
-Who got hash power will mine and dump or hold
-Market is free
-Look this coin,there are a lot of people trying to get the most on market
-There still more then 1btc in buy order,means that someone's is trying to make price low to involve user dump and buy low.
-If they got 40-50% of total supply they could make pump as they want.
Hamuki
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 04:04:14 PM

Just rented another 185 MH/s for 24 hours.

So my other rig is running 100 MH/s and stops in 2 hours.

arloseb

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 04:16:55 PM

Just rented another 185 MH/s for 24 hours.

So my other rig is running 100 MH/s and stops in 2 hours.

I have put 0.2 order at 20 satoshi today thinking the dump never end.
And now recover back to 50 satoshi.
Shit,i need to wait another dump to collect more.
TheInfidel

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Better die on your feet, than live on your knees

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 04:21:50 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2014, 04:58:35 PM by TheInfidel

Hi,

Posting this as a warning to all of you.

I made a deposit of 0.0998 BTC to Overhash.com and bought NKT. Later tried to withdraw those same NKT, but ended up pending for 24 hr. PM'ed Overhash since both emails (admin@overhash.com and support@overhash.com) provided by him return permanent errors. Not only have I not received my coins but now also the balance is incorrect. Anyway supplying prints of deposit, trade history, balance.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/un7jym1oxhksfi4/overhashbalance.pdf?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7xjilgr29e33cvz/overhashdeposits.pdf?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/d0r903hnv2toaj3/overhashhistory.pdf?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kijorlqhwyhnqlf/overhashwithdrawals.pdf?dl=0

Its not that someone stole from me, it's the fact that someone stole  0.1 BTC that gets me.
I'm posting this so no one sends him a real amount of coins and really makes a loss.

Finally again DO NOT DEPOSIT any coins to Overhash.com

PS See to it that this a'hole gets removed from the OP

Hamuki
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 04:25:30 PM

Some big multipool or something alike is hitting the network hard.

Its hard to mine the coin atm.
Which is good.. And bad..

horiacretan

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 05:26:23 PM

Hi,

I made a deposit of 0.0998 BTC to Overhash.com and bought NKT. Later tried to withdraw those same NKT, but ended up pending for 24 hr. PM'ed Overhash since both emails (admin@overhash.com and support@overhash.com) provided by him return permanent errors. Not only have I not received my coins but now also the balance is incorrect. Anyway supplying prints of deposit, trade history, balance.

Its not that someone stole from me, it's the fact that someone stole  0.1 BTC that gets me.
I'm posting this so no one sends him a real amount of coins and really makes a loss.

Feel free and use my Blog and warn other investors about OverHash.com

https://cryptocointalk.com/blog/68/entry-120-list-of-all-scam-trading-platforms-and-crypto-currency-exchanges-and-their-owners/
horiacretan

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 06:11:48 PM

I never trusted Scrypt and X11 coins, and hope the investors learn fast and stay away from them. More Scrypt coins are involved in scams and quick devaluation than anything else.

I will stay with Sha 256 all day.

Besides, what is a good coin worth holding ? Coins that you can spend or turn to cash.

This coin and many others are worthless.
horiacretan

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 06:42:59 PM

If indeed the miners are dumping, in that case nobody has an interest to buy and increase the price per coin (PPC).

That would only encourage miners to keep their rigs on and continue to dump.

So let the price fall where mining this coin is not profitable anymore, that is when the price will stabilize.

Then again as we all know how greedy Bittrex is, if this coin goes below 1 BTC trading volume as required by them, it will soon be delisted.
arloseb

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 06:45:08 PM

I never trusted Scrypt and X11 coins, and hope the investors learn fast and stay away from them. More Scrypt coins are involved in scams and quick devaluation than anything else.

Besides, what is a good coin worth holding ? Coins that you can spend or turn to cash.

It doesn't make any difference to me the algorytm.
I will follow only coins who plans is to be adopted in merchants site, like this one. If is within 2 months or 5,doesn't matter.

I will not follow coins that are only focused on technical feature,too much deep underground.
World still don't know about bitcoin, think if you have to talk to an investor about stealth,anon,nodes,bla bla bla.

I have mined a scrpt coin called solarcoin. 99% of that coin was pre-mined and in dev hand.
All community left them,scam,scam,scam,scam......i mined for months at difficulty 1 with a laptop i early january 2014 !!!
Price was 60 satoshi for 8 months.
Get delisted from all markets.
Now is between 1400-2100 each.

horiacretan

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 06:54:12 PM

I will follow only coins who plans is to be adopted in merchants site, like this one. If is within 2 months or 5,doesn't matter.

I will not follow coins that are only focused on technical feature,too much deep underground.
World still don't know about bitcoin, think if you have to talk to an investor about stealth,anon,nodes,bla bla bla.

I have mined a scrpt coin called solarcoin. 99% of that coin was pre-mined and in dev hand.
All community left them,scam,scam,scam,scam......i mined for months at difficulty 1 with a laptop i early january 2014 !!!

That is rare, and it happened because the DEV was smart and controlled the float.

Many DEV's as many exchanges cannot see the trees for the forest and dump relentlessly on the open market.

You may have one positive example, but there's more than one negative example in this crypto world.

Take a look and see just a few here on my Blog https://cryptocointalk.com/blog/68/entry-120-list-of-all-scam-trading-platforms-and-crypto-currency-exchanges-and-their-owners/.

So your attempt to save this coin is meek and it does not apply here, this coin claims no premine, then again the dump is constant, and the question is,...is it profitable to mine NKT and dump for BTC, or not ?

Cause in that case they would be better off mining BTC directly if that is what they are after.

Either way, it shows that nobody believes in the coin as it is dumped fast after mining and nobody cares about POS in the future.
arloseb

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 07:04:12 PM

That is rare, and it happened because the DEV was smart and controlled the float.

Many DEV's as many exchanges cannot see the trees for the forest and dump relentlessly on the open market.

You may have one positive example, but there's more than one negative example in this crypto world.

Take a look and see just a few here on my Blog https://cryptocointalk.com/blog/68/entry-120-list-of-all-scam-trading-platforms-and-crypto-currency-exchanges-and-their-owners/.

So your attempt to save this coin is meek and it does not apply here, this coin claims no premine, then again the dump is constant, and the question is,...is it profitable to mine NKT and dump for BTC, or not ?

Cause in that case they would be better off mining BTC directly if that is what they are after.

Either way, it shows that nobody believes in the coin as it is dumped fast after mining and nobody cares about POS in the future.

Right. Good job and congratulations for your work.
But this coin got no pre-mine(a few block of 24k),no ico-ipo etc etc.
It is on market,so traders could do what they want.
I prefer to loose my money with this coins, insteayd bu anothe scam ico with futuristic release etc etc.

After all....so many scam exchange listed on your forum. Really sad. Really sad.

I was fucked hard with cryptorush.
horiacretan

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 07:10:23 PM

I prefer to loose my money with this coins, insteayd bu anothe scam ico with futuristic release etc etc.

After all....so many scam exchange listed on your forum. Really sad. Really sad.

Do not mention CryptoRush, they bent me out of shape, same with ShareX and MintPal, i am so behind in the Crypto world is not funny, time wasted money wasted, total disappointment, that is why me and my friends started the Association for Digital Currency based in Washington DC, where we will scan new and existing exchanges so this will not happen again.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/digitalcurrencyassociation/

I also own http://www.cryptoshub.com/ and others, i believe in cryptos, too bad we have to many hyenas in this game.
arloseb

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 07:16:02 PM

Do not mention CryptoRush, they bent me out of shape, same with ShareX and MintPal, i am so behind in the Crypto world is not funny, time wasted money wasted, total disappointment, that is why me and my friends started the Association for Digital Currency based in Washington DC, where we will scan new and existing exchanges so this will not happen again.

I also own http://www.cryptoshub.com/ and others, i believe in cryptos, too bad we have to many hyenas in this game.

Congratulations!
Really,really great job. You deserve more focus on it.

horiacretan

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 07:19:09 PM

Congratulations!
Really,really great job. You deserve more focus on it.

Thank you, please protect yourselves and let the world know if something is not quite right.
nkt-coin-team (OP)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 08:19:57 PM

Hi,

Sorry to hear that.

OVERHASH has been removed from OP

Trade always on trusted exchangers.

NAKAMOTODARK
webprods

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 08:34:41 PM

I recommend  Bittrex.Great place for traders . Few weeks ago I'd made a huge mistake because I was on rush and I've send coins to wrong wallet address .After asking them for help ,they found my coins and they deposited  to right wallet .I was so surprised  how quick they respond and how friendly they are .THANK YOU BITTREX GREAT PLACE TO BE.

Altcoins programming is a race between software engineers, who strive to produce idiot-proof programs, and the universe which strives to produce bigger idiots
webprods

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 08:50:08 PM

If indeed the miners are dumping, in that case nobody has an interest to buy and increase the price per coin (PPC).

That would only encourage miners to keep their rigs on and continue to dump.

So let the price fall where mining this coin is not profitable anymore, that is when the price will stabilize.

Then again as we all know how greedy Bittrex is, if this coin goes below 1 BTC trading volume as required by them, it will soon be delisted.
Bittrex is great .They doing great job.It's big plus for Bittrex  that they removing  scam  coins  listed by developers who have only one target ,create garbage to dump and run with money to bushes.
I'm not quite sure that Nakamotodark is bad coins.In my opinion  should be fine and should go big ..I believe for Nakamoto Satoshi he's hero and genius.

Altcoins programming is a race between software engineers, who strive to produce idiot-proof programs, and the universe which strives to produce bigger idiots
ACQ

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

AKA- Drosanx 1Gi2qsybpbkCmxxVEENTVvEW57Jq5HGMTB

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 12:05:25 AM

I was just getting over Cryptorush, but worse still Mintpal  Cry

| S U P E R N E T 's BarterDEX | DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE |
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: