Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:13:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Story of Bob Surplus  (Read 54956 times)
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 02:34:49 PM

We all did stupid things, bro. Joining the Heritage Front is in a league of its own. I'm surprised you would play with this clown tbh.

Bro.. People change.. Murderers Change, Crack dealers change, racists change... If he was a pedo it would have been game over.. But a neo nazi as a kid, i can live with that... I was a fucked up kid myself dude and some of you would say things I did were in a league of their own too.

Anyway.. Im no Adam fanboy.. I just see an angle here that some of you are missing I guess.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 02:39:03 PM

We all did stupid things, bro. Joining the Heritage Front is in a league of its own. I'm surprised you would play with this clown tbh.

Bro.. People change.. Murderers Change, Crack dealers change, racists change... If he was a pedo it would have been game over.. But a neo nazi as a kid, i can live with that... I was a fucked up kid myself dude and some of you would say things I did were in a league of their own too.

Anyway.. Im no Adam fanboy.. I just see an angle here that some of you are missing I guess.

I dunno. So long as you can live with it I guess. I draw my line at Nazis, you draw yours after. What can I say? Good luck Sad

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
JohnnyBTCSeed

Activity: 882

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 02:42:31 PM

I dunno. So long as you can live with it I guess. I draw my line at Nazis, you draw yours after. What can I say? Good luck Sad

Once a snake, always a snake.

Dont worry mayor. Anyone who has been here long enough knows that bob is just a shit stain on the crypto scene
thelion07

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 02:43:46 PM

Thinking about Viral as I'm typing is actually getting me excited. If there is anything I can do to help the team let me know. I can reach out to some exchanges if you guys need to get listed, or maybe a few crypto media outlets as well. I'm down for the cause. Let's make this happen.

Btw.. Nice to see you cryptobull... Its been a while. How have you been man? Fuck... 6 moths I think since I last seen you. Hope all is well. Hit me up on skype some time dude and we'll chat up a bit.

Later yall.

It's your scam all over again. You will only fuck newer crypto people. bitswift-bitbay-viral - 3rd time's a charm eh?

"Making money since I was in the womb!" 'matriphagy' wouldn't doubt it one bit you greedy crook
stonehedge
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1002

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 03:15:10 PM

Dont worry mayor. Anyone who has been here long enough knows that bob is just a shit stain on the crypto scene

I'd genuinely like to know how many people on here who proclaim Bob to be a shit stain have a remote idea of what his involvements and dealings are compared to those who may have a genuine grievance against him.

The man's good at making money.  If he's broken the law doing so, then talk to LEA.  If you're just pissed off that he made some money from you then maybe its time to focus some of your anger into your own game.

If Bob is a shit stain, he's not the only shit stain in crypto.  He's not even the only shit stain who has posted on this page proclaiming that Bob is a shit stain.  The altcoin scene is a mess right now, full of scams, P&Ds, thousands of people after a quick buck and a handful of honest projects desperately trying to keep some visibility so they can hopefully one day innovate and those "honest" projects are full of people wanting to make a quick buck.  Even some of the good projects are starting to start fights with each other in a desperate attempt to get ahead (see various anti-DRK/Dash threads everywhere).

As far as I can tell, Bob takes a lot of flack for being one of the more successful shit stains in crypto.  I say this because I can count the number of people I know to be trustworthy and not in it for money in this industry on my fingers.

JohnnyBTCSeed

Activity: 882

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 03:25:22 PM

I'd genuinely like to know how many people on here who proclaim Bob to be a shit stain have a remote idea of what his involvements and dealings are compared to those who may have a genuine grievance against him.

The man's good at making money.  If he's broken the law doing so, then talk to LEA.  If you're just pissed off that he made some money from you then maybe its time to focus some of your anger into your own game.

If Bob is a shit stain, he's not the only shit stain in crypto.  He's not even the only shit stain who has posted on this page proclaiming that Bob is a shit stain.  The altcoin scene is a mess right now, full of scams, P&Ds, thousands of people after a quick buck and a handful of honest projects desperately trying to keep some visibility so they can hopefully one day innovate and those "honest" projects are full of people wanting to make a quick buck.  Even some of the good projects are starting to start fights with each other in a desperate attempt to get ahead (see various anti-DRK/Dash threads everywhere).

As far as I can tell, Bob takes a lot of flack for being one of the more successful shit stains in crypto.  I say this because I can count the number of people I know to be trustworthy in this industry on my fingers.

Your right bob is not the only shit stain in crypto. There are many others.

Bob doesn't necessarily need to be the biggest shit stain with corn and other chunks sticking out of that stain to still be a shit stain.

And no, i never lost any money to bob. Also i could careless that he may or may not be successful .

A stain is just that, a stain. A stain makes the whole scene appear scammy.
stonehedge
Legendary

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 03:33:47 PM

The man's good at making money.  If he's broken the law doing so, then talk to LEA.  If you're just pissed off that he made some money from you then maybe its time to focus some of your anger into your own game.

If Bob is a shit stain, he's not the only shit stain in crypto.  He's not even the only shit stain who has posted on this page proclaiming that Bob is a shit stain.  The altcoin scene is a mess right now, full of scams, P&Ds, thousands of people after a quick buck and a handful of honest projects desperately trying to keep some visibility so they can hopefully one day innovate and those "honest" projects are full of people wanting to make a quick buck.  Even some of the good projects are starting to start fights with each other in a desperate attempt to get ahead (see various anti-DRK/Dash threads everywhere).

As far as I can tell, Bob takes a lot of flack for being one of the more successful shit stains in crypto.  I say this because I can count the number of people I know to be trustworthy in this industry on my fingers.

Your right bob is not the only shit stain in crypto. There are many others.

Bob doesn't necessarily need to be the biggest shit stain with corn and other chunks sticking out of that stain to still be a shit stain.

And no, i never lost any money to bob. Also i could careless that he may or may not be successful .

A stain is just that, a stain. A stain makes the whole scene appear scammy.

Its damn near impossible to see the clean bits in amongst the stains right now and from where I'm standing with the shit thats going on in altcoins at the moment I wouldn't be able to say whether Bob is standing on a nice clean patch of cotton or sitting on an undigested chunk of sweetcorn.

If I have learned some things on here number 1 is don't believe anything you read about somebody else especially if the thread is specifically about them and number 2 is form your own opinions based on your own experiences.  DYOR/FYOO
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 07:20:12 PM

Bob's in bed with a former Heritage Front neo-Nazi now? Seems legit.

"A company that videotaped and marketed real attacks on local vagrants probably won't face the wrath of the law, according to local police.

Six separate files were opened relating to the matter, but because there were no official plainitiffs, there has been little progress. "I'd be very surprised if anything is new on it," says Sgt. Michel Fontaine of the Montreal police.

The organizer of the site, Adam Guerbuez, an admitted white-power skinhead who says he has left the movement, claims to have sold several thousand of the $20 videos and attracted 9,000 more paid subscribers to the site, www. crazypricks.com. He has since disconnected his mobile phone and taken his site down."

Ohh dude.. Im not in bed with anyone. I barley knew of the coin before I saw one of my boys commenting on twitter about it last night. All these guys on twitter were hating on Adam because he was fat, and a nazi, and a scammer.

I know what it feels like to have made bad decisions when I was young, so I cant fault him for being a nazi when he was young and impressionable. He's clearly not the same guy who 20 years ago was lost for a few years. As for his scamming.. Yall call me a scammer everyday and Im not a scammer. It seems like anyone who makes something of themselves is called a scammer here. Its like the forum is full of butthurt trolls who just keep getting rekt.... Yall need to stop that shit and hate on whats really making yall angry. Buying high and selling low.

Anyway.. Ima invest in viral because its got the 850 million dollar man at the wheel. If anyone knows how to build a massive legal botnet and then use that botnet to generate revenue is gonna be adam.

"buying high and selling low" based on deceit and lies ?

wrong..

I have not got wrecked and made plenty but the difference is here Bobby is I did it with integrity and credibility unlike some of you.

I am tired of hearing the same back stabbing lying sleazeball scammers loiter around here preying on guys with pure lies.
bragging that we're all just jealous haters who didn't make any money at this stuff.
some of us make money but we have the skill to do it right..
those of you that have to do it dishonestly have no skill so you have to resort to underhanded tactics and schemes.

Bobby your a joke.. anyone who spends an hour Googling your name and following the rather amusing trail will laugh their ass off. (like I did a while back remember ?)
You can't hide the trail.

and making mistakes when your younger is fine but gimme a break if someone keeps making them you have no excuse.

Pat yourself on the back for turning Alt currencies into a clown show joke that people should avoid.
Try and blame others for what ever but come on.. tell me you pushing and manipulating markets with your so called "pump groups" is reputable.
How reputable is it pushing out yet ANOTHER coin when THOUSANDS and thousands .. already exist ?
just got to get in on the ground floor again eh ?
What your next group "push" ?
Unless it can trump BTC itself and stand head and shoulders above the thousands of other altcoins then what exactly are you doing here ?
ya ya.. we need yet 1 more now don't we ?
Lemme guess this one will have "Anon" features and a super duper billion dollar market cap and you may even have "Merch" for it LOL
Guys Google search for the group of thieves who were pushing Cloak and read the IRC logs and see what they were pushing way back.
They even mentioned a Cloak Retirement savings plan scheme... thank god that did not get off the ground or more guys would be screwed over.

Moral here ?
Don't get involved .
These vultures will make sure you lose before you try and cash out.
Playing poker with the devil is not smart investing.. go buy scratch & wins or something you'll have better odd's.
Condoning crappy shit in the scene so YOU can make a buck and *hopefully get out before the Digital-Ponzi comes crashing down is foolish.. no stupid .

Advice ?
Open your eyes.

And I will say it yet aggggggggggggggggggain
If some so called reputable and legit new professional currency is out now ?
Why was it posted along side THOUSANDS of other scam / clone coins in a forum like this where scamming is allowed ?
You don't post legit stuff in a place that has the highest amount of thieves and liars and scammers on earth.
Any honest businessman would have seen what this toxic environment was like 3 years ago and avoided it at all costs.
It was so bad when I started July, 2013 I had reservations about getting involved at all !
And since then this Altcoin scene has really gone to hell.. thanks Bob (your responsible for a lot of the grime)

FUD first & ask questions later™
Chew Kok

Activity: 123

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 09:25:07 PM

I banished from my small village of Likwang. I village idiot, and cause many trouble! Wise man of village tell me... go to place where I fit in. He send me here!

Bob Surplus is village idiot in crypto. He finished. Nobody like, or trust! Spoetnik act like village idiot, and sometime... he is village idiot, but he also speak truth many times. I wise man now telling Bob where to go where he fit in... Bob, go to Hell! Poopooface Tongue

This is Bob doing what he was taught to do since birth. Its not his fault. He was raised to value shiny things, not humans. We not humans to Bob. Just opportunity... nothing more.
stonehedge
Legendary

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 08:42:43 AM

I banished from my small village of Likwang. I village idiot, and cause many trouble! Wise man of village tell me... go to place where I fit in. He send me here!

Bob Surplus is village idiot in crypto. He finished. Nobody like, or trust! Spoetnik act like village idiot, and sometime... he is village idiot, but he also speak truth many times. I wise man now telling Bob where to go where he fit in... Bob, go to Hell! Poopooface Tongue

This is Bob doing what he was taught to do since birth. Its not his fault. He was raised to value shiny things, not humans. We not humans to Bob. Just opportunity... nothing more.

I'm sure that most people were first attracted to crypto by the opportunity to make friends rather than make some money.
Chew Kok

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 09:28:29 AM

I'm sure that most people were first attracted to crypto by the opportunity to make friends rather than make some money.

No idiot! They first came here to get away from the parasitic paradigm and the vermin that accompanies it. Blockchain was sold to libertarians, (who are usually fanatics, and zealots. Perfect people to push an idea of decentralization) and a bait and switch occurred. Now... its all a joke... even BTC. This was nothing more than a Beta test. Watch out for IBM, Samsung, Google, Amazon etc. You guys did all the work for them too.

stonehedge
Legendary

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 10:16:39 AM

No you're an idiot.  Roll Eyes
Chew Kok

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 10:18:46 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2015, 03:12:14 AM by Chew Kok

No you're an idiot.  Roll Eyes

Duh!

No idiot! They first came here to get away from the parasitic paradigm and the vermin that accompanies it. Blockchain was sold to libertarians, (who are usually fanatics, and zealots. Perfect people to push an idea of decentralization) and a bait and switch occurred. Now... its all a joke... even BTC. This was nothing more than a Beta test. Watch out for IBM, Samsung, Google, Amazon etc. You guys did all the work for them too.

Less then 12 hours after I said it... http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-04-30/first-blythe-masters-now-goldman-investing-bitcoin

-The bad news is that any hopes and aspirations of making a libertarian statement against the status quo by transacting with a monetary medium that now has the full backing and endorsement not only of the biggest commercial banks, but the Fed itself, is now history.

You are not idiot because you invested in SDC (Project with lots of pictures)... you are an idiot because you think you are not. It's a big world out there grasshopper! I no talk to you anymore! Make me feel stupid.
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 05:17:41 PM

Investor Beware! Latest BobSurplus scam coin:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1041025.0

VIRAL Coin smells like scam because:

Lots of Bitcointalk newbie members pumping the crowd funding.
BobSuplus is the biggest cheerleader "not associated with the coin".
ViralDev is a new BCT member. New anon devs are not invested long term. They probably just finished dumping their last coin.  Beware.
Guilty by association with a notorious scammer Adam Guerbuez: http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/quebec-spammer-must-pay-facebook-873m-1.934797
For more glowing reports on Adam, Google "Adam Guerbuez".

Crypto is a dangerous place for new investors. These people have had years of practice scamming people. You will get your lunch eaten. They will get fat. Please be careful out there. There are plenty of investment opportunities with legitimate coins from trusted developers.

- CryptoCop "Yea, I'm new here, but I've been around crypto a long time. Time to put on the badge."

I have asked nice polite questions over there but at the end of the day it is a failed experiment. It is not a coin. It is a share in a bot advertiser. It is not trustless and there is not enough interest. I would be damned if I would spam my Twitter followers. Oh well wish them luck but I am not getting involved in it.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 12:12:15 AM

Bump in honor of Bobsurplus and for every noob to read.  No I wasn't part of his pump group, but I honestly made a little bit out of his exploits.  Although I wasn't sure who was doing all the pumps until I read the OP a couple months ago.

I won't lie, I love the story and although I don't and won't ever agree to what he did, I still respect that he had the smarts and the balls to pull them off. 

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 12:20:18 AM

Bump in honor of Bobsurplus and for every noob to read.  No I wasn't part of his pump group, but I honestly made a little bit out of his exploits.  Although I wasn't sure who was doing all the pumps until I read the OP a couple months ago.

I won't lie, I love the story and although I don't and won't ever agree to what he did, I still respect that he had the smarts and the balls to pull them off. 

The story was really well written but some exaggerations are made so dont take everything you read there to heart. But Thanks for the love man.. Ima blow some nice smoke in honor of you tonight!

Cheers.
The Sound And Fury (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 70

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 06:52:42 PM

Gentle reader. Do not think the story over.

The winter's tale will come.

1FSoiJ2eLKw4Gso8M1uF9jSnAmogx8Xtnr
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 10:57:50 PM

Ohhh snap!! You mean there is more to come?
Jdj1727

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 11:03:07 PM

Ohhh snap!! You mean there is more to come?

I would hope that he'd add the part where Bob and the CIRC community take it to the moon. Once that happens I don't think he can leave it out of this story, which so far has made for a good read.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 12:19:21 AM

edit: wondering as well "what christianity did to the roman empire" (and how that compare to what Mandela did to apartheid)...

Christianity transformed the Roman Empire into itself, from within.

Mandela transformed South Africa into a nation in his own image - one founded upon a narrative of humility, forgiveness, and celebration of diversity.

Incidentally, Ghandi's nonviolent protest did the same basic thing: it transformed the colonials into individuals who could do nothing but respect their victims as human beings, and in so doing see them as like each other.

Add to this the great archetype of self-sacrificial love: Jesus.

The process in each case is the same:
- treat your enemies in a self-sacrificial way
- don't oppose your enemies; don't fight them; don't hate them; give them respect and sacrifice yourself for this
- at some point the enemies start to adopt the same stance toward you that you take toward them
- henceforth, they can no longer be your enemies; you've transformed them - at your own expense
- the revolution is thus complete; the narrative concluded, leaving no fallen mighty ones to rise up again and wreak revenge.

Nice essays. But not even par with the course with The Sound and the Fury's "story" which leaves obvious clues as to who The Salamander is and who the narrator may be. As the only main character not called by his real name, it is blatantly obvious, it is Ryan Wrights. The fixer. Is he the narrator too? That's for you, the reader, to decide. Does it matter? Not really. The piece is priceless as literature and as a glimpse into the gutters of the darkest side of the world of crypto. But nothing, really, that we did not read and subsequently saw in The Wolf of Wall Street. Only difference is that these "ronin" and his leaders are cowardly criminals operating in the dark and, for now at least, in a world not protected by conventional laws. Given the natural cowardice and lack of morals, even at the criminal level, there's not going to be any vengeance or retribution. These cowardly caricatures of ronin will simply take the fact that their leader left them to dry and will continue on, as clumsy foot soldiers, hoping for another leader to allow them to keep on victimizing innocents... or idiots, as the case might be.

Bobsurplus is done, but not Robert. He will come back as Keanu2 or whatever and continue doing the exact same thing. Until one of the cowards -it will have to be a new one-, becomes the real ronin, the enforcer that jumps from the cowardly protection of the dark to the real world and hangs Robert by the ball one morning, potentially in Barbados. Or Thailand. Or Cabo. Same will be the fate of The Salamander/Gekko. Or, maybe, if they keep on playing their cards right, neither the FBI nor impending regulation, will affect them and will die a "peaceful" death like Michael Corleone or even Vito. Most likely though, Robert will continue being what he has always been and will ever be: a travelling salesman, rather pathetic and with extreme limitations and flaws that will end his life way earlier than would otherwise been natural and with Ryan being shot on any corner, at dusk, probably by mistake.

December 14 2014 you said I was done, gonna come back as a new name but the same ol Rob. Looks like you were wrong again. But hey, who's not here anymore. Lin, Steven, Paul. All hiding behind new names.
I my friend am as real as they come and not going anywhere. BCT is my playground.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: