Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:34:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Story of Bob Surplus  (Read 54956 times)
suspiciously square

Activity: 59
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 07:30:02 PM

I don't know why anyone would want to go hatin on poor bob. He's just makin money the cryptocurrency way - he's fuckin stealing it. You're all just jelly.

Crypto has a proud history of being a nest of thieving scumbags from Zhou Tong to Mark Karpeles. Even the beloved of this forum like Cypherdoc, DeathandTaxes and Eric Voorhees have ended up being worthless fucking scammers. Why pick a little guy like Bob to hate on?

You forgot Matthew N Wright on your scammers list....

No, he's on a different list of mine. He's on the silly dumbass list. He's not really a crafty scammer like Eric Voorhees or Zhou Tong that made us all feel warm and fuzzy while they walked away rich with our money. MnW made a silly bet for tons of money that he lost, couldn't pay and walked away broke. That's different.

He is trying to say that he has repaid everyone in the bet and even posting about it on other forums for anyone he owes to get in touch

https://bitcointalk4.com/important-announcements/matthew-n-wright-is-trying-to-pay-his-debts/

For the record, he hasn't contacted me even though I'm marked on the list as not replying to his contacts ....

There will be a legal reason for that, probably any debt is legally void if someone doesn't reply to a contact attempt after a number of years. Contact him about the debt, and keep a record of it so he can't deny you contacted him.

Matthew  has locked the threads in question and asked all affected  members (whose names are highlighted in red) to contact theymos which i have done but he didnt reply either ..........

I have not went anyway ,nor am i uncontactable

I dont expect matthew to pay up but whenever i see him lying  on other websites  he has made good on all his bet debts  i will continually state for the record that he has NOT so at least  he doesnt get enough trust to scam new people who dont know about the past ..............

Is this the Matthew N. Wright you had dealings with? I couldn't find your name in the negative feedback left for him. You could leave him negative feedback, and mention that you sent him a pm requesting repayment in it. Unfortunately his profile shows he was last active on January 23, 2014 so he isn't reading bitcointalk pms. Is there any other way to contact him through his websites?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=24749

It's ironic he asked you to pm theymos because he gave him negative feedback.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CoinCidental
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 09:47:56 PM

I don't know why anyone would want to go hatin on poor bob. He's just makin money the cryptocurrency way - he's fuckin stealing it. You're all just jelly.

Crypto has a proud history of being a nest of thieving scumbags from Zhou Tong to Mark Karpeles. Even the beloved of this forum like Cypherdoc, DeathandTaxes and Eric Voorhees have ended up being worthless fucking scammers. Why pick a little guy like Bob to hate on?

No, he's on a different list of mine. He's on the silly dumbass list. He's not really a crafty scammer like Eric Voorhees or Zhou Tong that made us all feel warm and fuzzy while they walked away rich with our money. MnW made a silly bet for tons of money that he lost, couldn't pay and walked away broke. That's different.

He is trying to say that he has repaid everyone in the bet and even posting about it on other forums for anyone he owes to get in touch

https://bitcointalk4.com/important-announcements/matthew-n-wright-is-trying-to-pay-his-debts/

For the record, he hasn't contacted me even though I'm marked on the list as not replying to his contacts ....

There will be a legal reason for that, probably any debt is legally void if someone doesn't reply to a contact attempt after a number of years. Contact him about the debt, and keep a record of it so he can't deny you contacted him.

Matthew  has locked the threads in question and asked all affected  members (whose names are highlighted in red) to contact theymos which i have done but he didnt reply either ..........

I dont expect matthew to pay up but whenever i see him lying  on other websites  he has made good on all his bet debts  i will continually state for the record that he has NOT so at least  he doesnt get enough trust to scam new people who dont know about the past ..............

Is this the Matthew N. Wright you had dealings with? I couldn't find your name in the negative feedback left for him. You could leave him negative feedback, and mention that you sent him a pm requesting repayment in it. Unfortunately his profile shows he was last active on January 23, 2014 so he isn't reading bitcointalk pms. Is there any other way to contact him through his websites?

yes ,its the same Matthew N Wright ,surprise surprise lol

you can find my name on this list in red  : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=140654

and on other bitcoin forums in the last few months he has claimed to resolved this with affected persons

if he had any intention of contacting the users on that list he could have done so as far as im concerned
and why lock the thread and  tell them to contact theymos anyway ?
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 11:52:17 PM

yes ,its the same Matthew N Wright ,surprise surprise lol

you can find my name on this list in red  : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=140654

and on other bitcoin forums in the last few months he has claimed to resolved this with affected persons

if he had any intention of contacting the users on that list he could have done so as far as im concerned
and why lock the thread and  tell them to contact theymos anyway ?

Why don't you force theymos' hand. Go to meta section and start a thread asking theymos to contact you concerning MnWs debt collection in public in the thread, no PMs and no hiding. Post the link to the thread saying theymos is handling it. He will surely contact you there because mods that see the post will tell him about it.

stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 04:08:51 PM

....Steven...

Apparently, the name is Patrick, these days.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1720632.msg17951336#msg17951336
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 06:07:12 AM

There's nothing wrong with a pump-n-dump scheme. Bitcoin has been used as a p-n-d many times. I've made a lot of money manipulating stupid people into paying more for something than it's worth (I used to work in real estate where it's a normal practice). Bob/Patrick/Steven or whatever took advantage of stupid people, so what? That's a normal day at Century 21 or CB Richard Ellis. People are supposed to be noble and honest because it's cryptocurrency? Oh, please. What screws most people is their own greed. A fool and his money are soon parted is the name of the game.

stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 08:04:17 AM

There's nothing wrong with a pump-n-dump scheme. Bitcoin has been used as a p-n-d many times. I've made a lot of money manipulating stupid people into paying more for something than it's worth (I used to work in real estate where it's a normal practice). Bob/Patrick/Steven or whatever took advantage of stupid people, so what? That's a normal day at Century 21 or CB Richard Ellis. People are supposed to be noble and honest because it's cryptocurrency? Oh, please. What screws most people is their own greed. A fool and his money are soon parted is the name of the game.
Was that supposed to be an analogy, or did you mean you have manipulated stupid people in crypto?
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 08:43:48 AM

Can a 12 year old kid go get a loan to buy an overpriced home ?
Many people in crypto are little children..

PS:
Ever heard of the housing market crash / recession ?
What year again were you involved in real estate ?

Further more regulations exist in normal systems unlike this.
Case in point Martha Stewart an old lady who baked pies on TV was thrown in jail for insider trading.

FUD first & ask questions later™
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 06:27:46 AM

Was that supposed to be an analogy, or did you mean you have manipulated stupid people in crypto?

I never had to manipulate people in bitcoinland. There's so many people doing it here it's almost cliché. I did make a shit ton of coins shilling for BitSwift (Timeshare coin) under another nick but that doesn't count because I don't consider the altcoin crowd as real crypto people. Bitcoin people want to make a better world by screwing the establishment and big banking. Altcoin people just want to make a quick buck because they're butthurt over not being bitcoin early adopters. Altcoin "get rich quickers" get what they deserve.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 07:00:31 AM

mmmmhmmm we know you.
We know your kind !

I bet you shaved off your eye brows to ensure your cleverness and hide the face truth !

I am onto you bucko.
Don't be thinking you can pull a fast one here buddy boy.
I'm keeping my eye on you for now on chuckie cheese !

QuestionAuthority self professed Realty Agent.. he prob boils little children in cauldrons for dinner !
And we though ole Bobby the gansta mac daddy playa was bad..

Where my BTC ballers at? $960 US

Blockhunter

Activity: 871
Merit: 505

Founder of Incakoin

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2017, 02:51:41 AM

Bravo! Fantastic story love your style and how you put everything together. I don't usually read long posts haha Smiley

https://YankeeSeed.com
Cannabis Genetics
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4898

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 06:54:58 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2017, 07:15:25 PM by Hueristic

I never had to manipulate people in bitcoinland. There's so many people doing it here it's almost cliché. I did make a shit ton of coins shilling for BitSwift (Timeshare coin) under another nick but that doesn't count because I don't consider the altcoin crowd as real crypto people. Bitcoin people want to make a better world by screwing the establishment and big banking. Altcoin people just want to make a quick buck because they're butthurt over not being bitcoin early adopters. Altcoin "get rich quickers" get what they deserve.

XMr would like to have a word with your myoptic and foolish veiw.

And it sounds like your a shitcoin scammer by your own admission here.

Discussion on the subject:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1862633.msg18522895#msg18522895

Anyone know his alts post them here.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1702409.msg18522826#msg18522826

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
BeggarInCryptos

Activity: 401
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 03:01:36 PM

This story truly deserves to end up in some encyplopedia of altcoins and cryptos. It's a pity this thread has been abandoned Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Blockhunter

Activity: 871
Merit: 505

Founder of Incakoin

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 10:45:20 PM

Haha I forgot about this! Smiley

https://YankeeSeed.com
Cannabis Genetics
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 01:26:44 AM

so is Bob still alive or hes gone from the scene?
maybe he just changed nick or so ?

yolo
.pacman.

Activity: 163
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:09:34 AM

Bob is Dead.  Or at least all his pumps lead to the death of the coin.

Pirate40
Zhou Tong
Mark Karpeles
Cypherdoc
DeathandTaxes
Eric Voorhees
BitCH-cash-Gzeus
Matthew N Wright
Paycoin@$20
Mintpal
Curuptsy
BTCe
mustexsoldier

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:50:53 PM

Pirate40
Zhou Tong
Mark Karpeles
Cypherdoc
DeathandTaxes
Eric Voorhees
BitCH-cash-Gzeus
Matthew N Wright
Paycoin@$20
Mintpal
Curuptsy
BTCe

Bob may be dead but his craft lives on. He's got heirs (like the high on coins guy that PUMPED AND HODLED chaincoin with his ADVANCED HODL TECHNOLOGY V2.0) that have gotten too clever even Bob would be jealous of them.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4898

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:33:08 AM

Pirate40
Zhou Tong
Mark Karpeles
Cypherdoc
DeathandTaxes
Eric Voorhees
BitCH-cash-Gzeus
Matthew N Wright
Paycoin@$20
Mintpal
Curuptsy
BTCe

Bob may be dead but his craft lives on. He's got heirs (like the high on coins guy that PUMPED AND HODLED chaincoin with his ADVANCED HODL TECHNOLOGY V2.0) that have gotten too clever even Bob would be jealous of them.

He's gotta be so jealous he burned his name for chump change when he could have scammed all these ETH tokens. LOL

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:01:49 AM

Last I seen of him was when he posted in off topic about how he was making big money..
While talking like some gangsta rapper.
Funny thing is this was during the slow shitcoin recession before all the morons showed up inflating the price of coins to obscene levels.
So.. I suspect he *could have made far more had he waited to sell.  Cheesy

titulng

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

HubrisOne

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:23:03 AM

I am not read completely because it is too long, but it seems really interesting

◆

▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄▄            ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██       ██      ██       ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄      ██      ▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄██▀▀▀██▄▄        ▀██▄     ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀       ██      ██       ██              ██               ██      ██      ██              ██▀       ▀██         ██▄    ██      ▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██      ██       ██      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀      ██      ▐██▄▄▄▄        ▐█           █▌      █▄ ▀██   ██      ██▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██      ██       ██      ██▀▀▀▀▀██        ██▀▀▀▀▀▀        ██        ▀▀▀▀██▄      ▐█           █▌      ██   ██▄ ██      ██▀▀▀▀
██       ██      ██       ██      ██      ██       ██   ▄▄         ██             ▐█▌     ▐█▄         ▄█▌      ██    ▀█▄██      ██
██       ██       ██▄   ▄██       ██     ▄█▀       ██    ▀█▄       ██            ▄██       ▀██▄▄   ▄▄██▀       ██     ▀███      ██
██       ██        ▀▀███▀▀        ████████▀        ██      ▀█      ██      ███████▀           ▀▀███▀▀          ██       ██      ██████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WP

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 10:05:26 AM

I am not read completely because it is too long, but it seems really interesting

same ...

ill catchup when i have a spare 52minutes Smiley ...

#crysx

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: