Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:26:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 [1723] 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376997 times)
dave01

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 03:59:19 PM

It's sad when you have to convince a company not to be complicit in fraud

We were never going to be. The whole point was for us to do everything we can to stop the fraud. And perhaps help a few people who lost a great deal of money to the whole mess of a situation to recover part of what they lost.

How the hell can anybody be believing this horseshit?  If anybody believes this you are on the wrong forum. You belong on Hashtalk.
I only come here to amuse myself
bronan

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Lazy Lurker Reads Alot

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:00:43 PM

Ah, damn.  You are correct.  It does require 125k scam muggle coins.

What about the orion nodes though?  That should be the first 2 private keys from this list correct?  20%?  Those only require 50 coins.

If you really think that you get anything impressive with only 50 coins or even with 1000+ i can assure you its not.
They do probably less than 5% yearly, time will tell nobody can tell if the ones holding the huge amounts ( the foundation + developers ) will change things secretly behind closed curtains.
I still think they lucky ones who sold off everything they owned the first hour on cryptsy made a enormous profit.
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 04:02:26 PM

-snip-

So if enough people had these keys then everyone would get 100%??

I meant to say could I have 10 addresses in the prime activated wallet with 12.5k in each?

wallet total = 125k

would only show up as 12.5k on block explorers

I believe the coin splits wallets when a stake occurs so multiple addresses should stake the way you are talking about.   The question would be does it require a single 125K address to start staking?

kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:03:00 PM

I still want to have an official meeting before we reveal our plan with the controller moving forward. Ill make another update tomorrow. I don't think you will be disappointed

The Feds won't be disappointed either.

sounds good  Cool
Revelation

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:04:01 PM

Is that 100% per day?

It's based on 100% per year.  AFAIK

That's before compounding.  The current codebase requires manual scraping of stake in order to prevent compounding.
As much as I dislike XPY and GAW I do have to point out that there is not that big of a difference between 100% once per year staking and 100% with continuous compounding (assuming that coins stake continuously, i.e. over infinitesimal small intervals). In the former case the yield is 100% per year whereas in the latter it is (e-1)*100% ~ 171% per year.
I don't think that scrapping is helping much.

Btw, the difference in 350% case is much bigger: 350% vs (e^3.5-1)*100% ~ 3212%
dave01

Activity: 258

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:05:10 PM

We were never going to be. The whole point was for us to do everything we can to stop the fraud. And perhaps help a few people who lost a great deal of money to the whole mess of a situation to recover part of what they lost.

How the hell can anybody be believing this horseshit?  If anybody believes this you are on the wrong forum. You belong on Hashtalk.
I only come here to amuse myself

Tsk Tsk mullick. You forgot to log out of your sockpuppet account.

And confuse things
miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 04:06:14 PM

Where is Paul Revere?

I'm waiting for something like:

This is just another pump attempt to get people to buy coins (125K) so Homero can dump.

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:07:08 PM

Is that 100% per day?

It's based on 100% per year.  AFAIK

That's before compounding.  The current codebase requires manual scraping of stake in order to prevent compounding.
As much as I dislike XPY and GAW I do have to point out that there is not that big of a difference between 100% once per year staking and 100% with continuous compounding (assuming that coins stake continuously, i.e. over infinitesimal small intervals). In the former case the yield is 100% per year whereas in the latter it is (e-1)*100% ~ 171% per year.

Minimum Stake is 1 hour, I'm quite sure that would be much more than 171% per year, plus you can exploit the time drift (2 hour acceptance on 1 hour minimum stake) as well for even higher payouts.

I'm pretty sure you could have a looping amount of XPY sending to each other as well, tx fees are tiny so you can create millions of transactions with as little as 10-100 XPY.
Revelation

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:08:47 PM

"we were not doing it for any sort of profit"

You know, because Cryptsy is a charity, not a for profit company.  Roll Eyes Please stop trying to play everyone for fools, Mullick.

Im not. Look at the addresses we provided the second we announced the node. No coins have moved. How has the benefitted cryptsy in any way?
It benefits in the long-term sense. You are holding an asset that you can sell at any time in the future. The fact that you didn't sell it over the course of 24h doesn't mean you don't own the asset and that you will not sell it in the future. It is a bribe no matter how you try to spin the story.
Paid Piper

Activity: 329
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:09:02 PM

https://infotomb.com/jovtx.jpg

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:10:47 PM

Well this has backfired

The points I do want to make

1. We never wanted to profit off the prime node. And made it a point to make our addresses public so everyone could verify that

2. We wanted to give the people a vote. Currently its all ran by gaw and the paycoin foundation as well as other unknown parties. I think we can all agree its been a mess. We hoped this would at least give our users a say in what happens. As keeping our customers happy is the number one goal. Our vote essentially goes with the community

3. Any step paycoin takes that distances itself from gaw is a good step in my opinion. The keys were not going to be removed from the code so why not make it public and show people they now can verify those 3 controllers aren't dumping their coins. And now that we have a vote thats one vote in your favor towards removing them from the codebase all together as well as any other unknown controllers

Regardless. The overall feedback has been negative. We are open to any suggestions as to what to do with the controller. The only way cryptsy was going to benefit from this situation is if some good comes out of us having the controller in the communities eyes.

We wont be taking any more controllers that are offered to us

Thank you for a reasonable post. Although I find it hard to believe that you didn't realize the potential shitstorm - haven't you been following the drama surrounding one of your highest-volume coins? Smiley

As for best course of action - the problem is that the "community" will be very skeptical that Cryptsy will act in the best interests of said community. And who is the community Cryptsy is supposed to represent? Bagholders? Day traders? There is definitely some sort of ethical dilemma and/or conflict of interest here.

If we consider just the technical side the best thing to do would be to burn the stake and keep the principal coins locked up, until a fork is developed that gets rid of the unbalanced inflation. Not distribute to the users. Burning the stake would reduce the inflation and keeping the controllers would allow Cryptsy to still participate in the voting. But with only 3 votes I'm not sure it's really worth risking the bad publicity.

Thank you for this response. Its very reasonably written

Perhaps I was extremely naive in thinking this would go over well and people would understand we were trying the help the community and now GAW. I knew there would be some initial backlash. But I assumed when people saw we were being transparent with our addresses they would understand we were not doing it for any sort of profit

As far as the vote I completely understand people wont blindly trust cryptsy to vote in their favor. We were still working out ways to gauge interest before any vote of ours is placed. Wether that be a vote, poll or some other form of survey of the community.

I still want to have an official meeting before we reveal our plan with the controller moving forward. Ill make another update tomorrow. I don't think you will be disappointed

Delist XPY, for gods sake. You are digging yourself into the huge pile of crap that Paycoin is.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:11:01 PM

haha looks like hes high  Grin

do you have the backside? wondering if he denied organ donation. would fit his profile Wink
Revelation

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:11:40 PM

Is that 100% per day?

It's based on 100% per year.  AFAIK

That's before compounding.  The current codebase requires manual scraping of stake in order to prevent compounding.

Minimum Stake is 1 hour, I'm quite sure that would be much more than 171% per year, plus you can exploit the time drift (2 hour acceptance on 1 hour minimum Stake) as well for even higher payouts.
Nope. Under the assumption of continuous compounding (which is the limit) effective stake rate is 171.828%. 1 hour minimum stake rate brings the effective stake rate to 171.813% = (1+100%/365/24)^(365*24)-1)
sublyme

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:12:26 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2015, 04:28:29 PM by sublyme

Hey guys, never posted here before, I have to admit i've been watching the fireworks here for several months though.  My name is Matt Cartwright, I am the individual that this post was written about:   http://www.reddit.com/r/litecoinmining/comments/1yh23g/has_anyone_here_sold_their_own_rig_on_ebay_and/

I have been forced to remain silent for a while because of an ongoing legal action Garza took against my spouse and I to silence us.  I am currently in a Pro Se counterclaim against Garza, you can confirm this by searching my last name in the leaked emails.  You will find much hilarity in seeing Homero and his lawyers sweat about the fact that I just didn't give a fuck and didn't bother throwing my money at an attorney which is exactly what Garza was hoping for.  I have fought him in court successfully so far without any legal representation.  

I am not here to brag that I saw this coming, I am just making myself known now that I feel moderately safe to do so.  I was originally offered the position of Founder and Chief Technological Officer of GAW Mining back in February, 2014, I very rapidly turned down that position upon getting to know our favorite slime-ball piece of shit Homero Josh Garza.  I was also the one who did most of the initial research on Homero Garza and attempted to contact his landlord's at 14 High meadow circle to warn them of what was coming.  

I attempted to stop him from taking the action's he has which have resulted in many investments lost.  I encouraged the owner's of that property to help me file criminal charges with the local authorities and they were more concerned that Garza was running an unauthorized business at the time than the fact that he was committing criminal offenses out of their home.  When I first made contact with them, the doctor's wife who owned the property actually interrogated me instead and never contacted me again or took any of my future calls.  Garza outlined his original plans to me early on last year and I chose not to join in on his scam corp.  Since I ended up fighting him I was sued and my small business was destroyed.  I'm extremely proud of the work this forum and gethashing has taken on to bring this horrific trainwreck of a ponzi scheme down and I hope he will be brought to justice soon.

On a less serious, more hilarious note:  I found something you guys haven't managed to catch yet.  If Garza is still in the U.S. he is hiding out in (possibly his family's) home garage.  

See: http://www.brattleboro.org/vertical/sites/%7BFABA8FB3-EBD9-4E2C-91F9-C74DE6CECDFD%7D/uploads/2014_Grand_List_Fo-Ho.pdf

and:  http://www.brattleboro.org/vertical/sites/%7BFABA8FB3-EBD9-4E2C-91F9-C74DE6CECDFD%7D/uploads/2012_GL_by_Owner_G-H1.pdf

Use Find:  Garza.  Note:  Garage/Dwelling Unit 3.

On another interesting and hilarious note that also ties Garza to Brattleboro, VT.  Here is a recent Brattleboro Police Press release:    http://brattleboropolice.org/press-release/

I think you guys will enjoy reading it.  Not a lot of shit happens in Brattleboro, but when the Garza's are in town, anything can happen.  I'm sure the Garza family is overjoyed that an entire city's press release is dedicated to one of their favorite children.

I will be happy to answer any questions on Garza's initial plans as of Feb. 2014.  Feel free to contact me.  Thanks guys.
adipurnama

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

http://goo.gl/W11Kjy

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 04:14:29 PM

people in HT like an idiot and a fool
they make ridiculous thread like trash
stupid ..... stupid .... once they
The world already knows paycoin is SCAME

Scame?

He's from Indonesia asswipe.

it looks like dirt humero chattering

coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:17:07 PM

Hey guys, never posted here before, I have to admit i've been watching the fireworks here for several months though.  My name is Matt Cartwright, I am the individual that this post was written about:   http://www.reddit.com/r/litecoinmining/comments/1yh23g/has_anyone_here_sold_their_own_rig_on_ebay_and/

I have been forced to remain silent for a while because of an ongoing legal action Garza took against me and my spouse to silence us.  I am currently in a Pro Se counterclaim against Garza, you can confirm this by searching my last name in the leaked emails.  You will find much hilarity in seeing Homero and his lawyers sweat about the fact that I just didn't give a fuck and didn't bother throwing my money at an attorney which is exactly what Garza was hoping for.  I have fought him in court successfully so far without any legal representation.  

I am not here to brag that I saw this coming, I am just making myself known now that I feel moderately safe to do so.  I was originally offered the position of Founder and Chief Technological Officer of GAW Mining back in February, 2014, I very rapidly turned down that position upon getting to know our favorite slime-ball piece of shit Homero Josh Garza.  I was also the one who did most of the initial research on Homero Garza and attempted to contact his landlord's at 14 High meadow circle to warn them of what was coming.  

I attempted to stop him from taking the action's he has which have resulted in many investments lost.  I encouraged the owner's of that property to help me file criminal charges with the local authorities and they were more concerned that Garza was running an unauthorized business at the time than the fact that he was committing criminal offenses out of their home.  When I first made contact with them, the doctor's wife who owned the property actually interrogated me instead and never contacted me again or took any of my future calls.  Garza outlined his original plans to me early on last year and I chose not to join in on his scam corp.  Since I ended up fighting him I was sued and my small business was destroyed.  I'm extremely proud of the work this forum and gethashing has taken on to bring this horrific trainwreck of a ponzi scheme down and I hope he will be brought to justice soon.

On a less serious, more hilarious note:  I found something you guys haven't managed to catch yet.  If Garza is still in the U.S. he is hiding out in (possibly his families) home garage.  

See: http://www.brattleboro.org/vertical/sites/%7BFABA8FB3-EBD9-4E2C-91F9-C74DE6CECDFD%7D/uploads/2014_Grand_List_Fo-Ho.pdf

and:  http://www.brattleboro.org/vertical/sites/%7BFABA8FB3-EBD9-4E2C-91F9-C74DE6CECDFD%7D/uploads/2012_GL_by_Owner_G-H1.pdf

Use Find:  Garza.  Note:  Garage/Dwelling Unit 3.

On another interesting and hilarious note that also ties Garza to Brattleboro, VT.  Here is a recent Brattleboro Police Press release:    http://brattleboropolice.org/press-release/

I think you guys will enjoy reading it.  Not a lot of shit happens in Brattleboro, but when the Garza's are in town, anything can happen.  I'm sure the Garza family is overjoyed that an entire cities press release is dedicated to one of their favorite children.

I will be happy to answer any questions on Garza's initial plans as of Feb. 2014.  Feel free to contact me.  Thanks guys.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 04:19:16 PM

DUI WITH CRASH
April 24, 2015
Carlos R. Garza, 28, of Brattleboro

SGT WARNER

On 4-23-15 Brattleboro Officers responded to South Main St. at the intersection of Valgar St. regarding an overturned motor vehicle. Subsequent investigation led to the arrest of Carlos R. Garza, 28, for DUI. Garza will appear in court at a later date to face the charge.

Comments made here are the sole responsibility of the person posting them; these comments do not reflect the opinion of the Brattleboro Police Department. These posts encourage respectful discussions; please do not be offensive.

In Crash, DUITags Carlos R. Garza, Sgt Warner

jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 04:21:09 PM

hanks guys.

LOL so it was him who left the voice mail

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 04:22:38 PM

MrCEO aka HashKing

cryyptc

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

#BITCOIN4LIFE

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:26:09 PM

^you are so liar & crook ... have josh call/email me when you talk to him today!  Smiley  tia
Pages: « 1 ... 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 [1723] 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: