Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:37:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: how many europium would you like to swap as a start?
when ico Huh? - 2 (16.7%)
10+ - 2 (16.7%)
1000+ - 4 (33.3%)
10000+ - 2 (16.7%)
mooooar!!! - 2 (16.7%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 253 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EUROPECOIN [ERC] 🌟 FINANCECLOUD 🌟 CRYPTOCURRENY & FINANCE API + SMARTHUB 🌟  (Read 542958 times)
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 08:32:14 AM

I'm sorry, but my first impression of the website is that it's a mess. Undecided You know I've been here since the beginning so you probably know that I'm not saying that only to be DICK. Maybe that grows on me, but right now I can't think any other way to describe it. Vlog itself was good: proper and businesslike. I guess that's expected from a german heah.

Hm, you don't like the website? What exactly? Be more specific, so i know better what you mean.
I am really interested in your thoughts. (no fear its just a website, it's ok to critisize it)

have fun
Matthias

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
psychofractor

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 08:28:27 AM

I'm sorry, but my first impression of the website is that it's a mess. Undecided You know I've been here since the beginning so you probably know that I'm not saying that only to be DICK. Maybe that grows on me, but right now I can't think any other way to describe it. Vlog itself was good: proper and businesslike. I guess that's expected from a german heah.

I have to agree. The web site is visually overloaded. I would suggest to have fewer and smaller images, and to keep the structure as simple as possible with less animation more space around elements. Scale down the main left image, right now it only occupies space.

On a general note I am impressed with the progress you have made. I have been away from active mining and community participation for a year or so, but I see you guys have been busy with some increadibly exciting projects! Way to go! :-)

@PsychoFractor
BTC 1CVirdfUpJLXTeFiRtgi2BRJmkUu4q2YjC   CBX 5nqST1iUnGj62MQxjGEn6i2uKgzZCpMaFi   DMD dMctVv2u1PN8tN2gwyzVgV7piUx2gvR1CD
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 10:23:55 AM

I have to agree. The web site is visually overloaded. I would suggest to have fewer and smaller images, and to keep the structure as simple as possible with less animation more space around elements. Scale down the main left image, right now it only occupies space.

On a general note I am impressed with the progress you have made. I have been away from active mining and community participation for a year or so, but I see you guys have been busy with some increadibly exciting projects! Way to go! :-)

Thanks for your criticism. We think over it. Our target was to reach a windows 10 style, because its the timetrend.

Greetz
Steve
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 09:41:29 PM

O.K. there are a few points in your description i feel worth considering.
Given my current schedule, i will not be able to promise, immediate change.
But expect me, to head back on this task in four weeks from now. Thanks for your valuable input and for liking our work.

Wink have fun
Matthias

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 12:13:36 PM

UPDATE

Let me share some (pathetic) experience.
In the belief of there is nothing needed but values and dedication, to reach any goal,
We have run this project by visualizing a vision and then start proceeding, in the know, something will happen, to lead the way.
Sounds religious, but is rather meant agnostic to any definition. All i know is: It works.

We all together have been part of a thought experiment, that brought us, step by step,
towards developing a concept, that makes sense and brings progress for crypto as a whole.
You, our users, same as us, never lost faith into our way of doing things, despite of limited resources of our team.
Thank you all for that trust.

In that way we managed to form the IDEA of FINANCECLOUD API around EUROPECOIN, which will be the way to go.
Also this new technology and device shall and will give Europecoin the ability to fulfill his purpose as a
lobby for freedom and decentralization. We also completed and perfected the roadmap, how to build this Financecloud and we
gathered the needed partnerships. We managed to build the first proves of concept. Now we are about to make it happen.
In the next ten weeks i will develop the complete business plan, calculation and and legal framework
together with our new helpers, to kickstart progress.  Epic things are happening, please give me some time to get more
specific. I just liked to let you know, that there has been a success in finding the right partnership. A partnership with people,
who are thinking in the same way, as we are. We are having some new friends now.

At the same time we are of course continuing on our path as we always did. Tomorrow i will have a meeting with Olaf,
who likes to discuss his ideas and solutions for our hardware device. And to give me some insights into his approach,
to on-the-fly encrypted containers. All the others are also still working hard.

expect us
and have fun
Matthias Grin

For new users: WHAT IS EXCITING US? Read more:
https://www.europecoin.eu.org/europecoin-grassroots-lobby-cryptocurrency-specifications-informations-info-financecloud-api/33-europecoin-federated-blockchains-finance-cloud-api

:

Fishmaster42

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 12:57:41 PM

Very nice post and update. I appreciate all your hard work.  Fish
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 10:29:30 PM

Very nice post and update. I appreciate all your hard work.  Fish

thank you very much. Your support is what makes us going.

have fun
Matthias

:

RataXes

Activity: 287
Merit: 115

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:38:44 PM

Yeah! I think that bugs me too. If I'd have just heard of ERC I'd obviously go to the website first. I would be overwhelmed by that visual, I wouldn't know where to click. At that point I certainly would appreciate that simple structure. SO, I need to critisize some of szene's comment of "it's just a website" too! It's a portal to access Europecoin and to some extent an advertisiment for it.

I'm also impressed by the general progress, there's no denying that, and I think a lot of people are. From death bed to this - hell yeah.

.. and I've no idea what made that update "pathetic"! Sounded more like a victory speech.

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 05:52:09 PM

Yeah! I think that bugs me too. If I'd have just heard of ERC I'd obviously go to the website first. I would be overwhelmed by that visual, I wouldn't know where to click. At that point I certainly would appreciate that simple structure. SO, I need to critisize some of szene's comment of "it's just a website" too! It's a portal to access Europecoin and to some extent an advertisiment for it.

I'm also impressed by the general progress, there's no denying that, and I think a lot of people are. From death bed to this - hell yeah.

.. and I've no idea what made that update "pathetic"! Sounded more like a victory speech.

some misunderstandings Grin

"just-a-website":
didn't mean the value of a good website, but was meant as an encouragement to criticize it. I wanted to ensure you, that i see criticism as an contribution..
Of course the website is important (thats why i did a new one in the first place).

Victory speech:
Yes its quite difficult to communicate when having to be careful about some details, so sorry for the distraction, but trust me, there is more between the lines.

Anyway I also said, that i agree with most of your Ideas about the website, just asked for some time, to react to it. I will hopefully be faster than i promised.

have fun
Matthias

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 08:22:24 PM

Update

as reported in my last update, i had my video meeting with Olaf today. We talked about our hardware development.
The test circuits have done their job and now we are building up our five layer circuit board.
Tomorrow, i will make another summary for him about the requirements and on Wednesday we will have our
next meeting, to discuss my summary. Then we will make the production plan.
Olaf and i will present the whole production process, at the end of this week.

Also on Sunday: my next video for the videoblog

have fun
Matthias  Grin

For new users: What is it we are building:
https://www.europecoin.eu.org/europecoin-grassroots-lobby-cryptocurrency-specifications-informations-info-financecloud-api/33-europecoin-federated-blockchains-finance-cloud-api

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 03:36:05 PM

O.K. I just planned our campaign, to start, as soon as the Market starts recovering.
I feel this will be a point, to achieve a repositioning among all altcoins. Some will loose and others will take their positions.
We will come with a new major paper, describing the nature, some technical details and the ready planned production cycle for our self-developed FINANCECLOUD DEVICE.
This plan just has been completed.. I will start with a new video, shortly before the market recovery happens, as a warm-up.

VIDEO=Sunday (likely) or Monday

PAPER and campaign=is ready to go and will be fired up depending on market movements

have fun
Matthias Wink

NEW USERS, FOR INFO PRESS HERE

cdomenech

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:34:13 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2017, 06:53:04 PM by cdomenech

n

O.K. I just planned our campaign, to start, as soon as the Market starts recovering.
I feel this will be a point, to achieve a repositioning among all altcoins. Some will loose and others will take their positions.
We will come with a new major paper, describing the nature, some technical details and the ready planned production cycle for our self-developed FINANCECLOUD DEVICE.
This plan just has been completed.. I will start with a new video, shortly before the market recovery happens, as a warm-up.

VIDEO=Sunday (likely) or Monday

PAPER and campaign=is ready to go and will be fired up depending on market movements

have fun
Matthias Wink

NEW USERS, FOR INFO PRESS HERE

I was holding 20K ERC but after the news about SEC, I sold because I think than ERC will be affected directly also coins about of Exchangers, traders and anonimus trader.

freifallspoiler

Activity: 127

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:54:12 PM

I was holding 20K ERC but after the news about SEC, I sold because I think than ERC will be affected directly also coins about of Exchangers, traders and anonimus trader.

My understanding was that the SEC was only talking about ICOs. Where do you see Europecoin touched by this?
cdomenech

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:10:11 PM

My understanding was that the SEC was only talking about ICOs. Where do you see Europecoin touched by this?

Erc will be affected inderectly because anonymus trader and exchangers will be regulated
freifallspoiler

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:13:52 PM

ERC is neither a trader nor an exchange...
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 09:18:15 PM

ERC is neither a trader nor an exchange...

correct!

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 09:32:34 PM

Erc will be affected inderectly because anonymus trader and exchangers will be regulated

If ERC would be affected, ANY cryptocurrency would be affected, so where do you want to go?
Into FIAT?? Well FIAT is the only form that IS ALREADY affected by SEC, FED, IWF and and and .... (all the time).

But if they will target anonymous exchanges: We are not such an exchange AND Bittrex isn't either, so this can't have an direct or indirect effect for ERC.
We are not even an anonymous coin (by design and by purpose, there are enough coins, that are great in dealing with anonymity, we are serving a different task)

And finally, we didn't have an ICO either and we don't like ICO's.
That's, why we did our (just successfully finished) funding for FINANCECLOUD API, via angel investors.
Since this week, we are having an independent business development partner in Frankfurt and are building our environment according to the law,
with the help of professionals.

but anyway:
THANKS FOR THE CHEAP COINS Grin lol

have fun Matthias

:

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 10:32:10 PM

Now some serious words, apart from self promotion.

In fact i feel sorry for those in fear about authorities.
If this world would be perfect, these people would not even know, what the word "authority" means.

So please read closely. Though we, at Europecoin, are passioned to build a better future (and we will),
this revolution is not about us, nor is it about Bitcoin.

It is about YOU! In the history books of your children will be written following description about our time:

THIS IS THE AGE OF LIBERATION THROUGH DECENTRALIZATION

This is not only a revolution for finance, its a revolution about ANY aspect of social organization and topology.
This is the core of everything and this is UNBREAKABLE.

Trust in that and you will never fear again.

we are living is exceptional thrilling times
focus on enjoying it
and have fun
Matthias

freifallspoiler

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:55:35 PM

True words, Matthias!
meyer

Activity: 523
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:51:34 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2017, 10:36:27 AM by meyer

Now some serious words, apart from self promotion.

In fact i feel sorry for those in fear about authorities.
If this world would be perfect, these people would not even know, what the word "authority" means.

So please read closely. Though we, at Europecoin, are passioned to build a better future (and we will),
this revolution is not about us, nor is it about Bitcoin.

It is about YOU! In the history books of your children will be written following description about our time:

THIS IS THE AGE OF LIBERATION THROUGH DECENTRALIZATION

This is not only a revolution for finance, its a revolution about ANY aspect of social organization and topology.
This is the core of everything and this is UNBREAKABLE.

Trust in that and you will never fear again.

we are living is exceptional thrilling times
focus on enjoying it
and have fun
Matthias

I love that attitude! 

Besides that... it couldn't be more true :-)

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
EUROPECOIN ERC  BITTREX  BLEUTRADE  EUROPECOIN WEB  TWITTER  QUICKFACTS  CLOUDSTAKING  NSA
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 253 »
  Print  

Jump to: