Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:30:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: how many europium would you like to swap as a start?
when ico Huh? - 2 (16.7%)
10+ - 2 (16.7%)
1000+ - 4 (33.3%)
10000+ - 2 (16.7%)
mooooar!!! - 2 (16.7%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages: « 1 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 [240] 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EUROPECOIN [ERC] 🌟 FINANCECLOUD 🌟 CRYPTOCURRENY & FINANCE API + SMARTHUB 🌟  (Read 543093 times)
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2019, 09:25:35 AM

once again back from Tilburg.

TOMOROW: VIDEO ANNOUNCEMENT:

Europecoin as first Altcoin on BTMX Financecloud API TOKEN NETWORK
within 6 weeks plus own ATM Exchange Network

have fun
Matthias Grin

let me put this to the end of this thread again :-)
This evening Videoannouncement

RataXes

Activity: 287
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 09:51:00 AM

What other altcoins are there going to be?

Btw, my wallet won't sync. No active connections. Hilfe.

ANY altcoin, where users decide to tokenize ....
its part of the ERC Financecloud Unification Layer.
but whait for my full report on monday for full understaning.

WALLET: Not enough informations, my friend Grin
be a bit mor precise: WICH wallet? WICH operating system and and and

have fun
Matthias Smiley

P.S: today announcement video ....

Well I'd say it's wallet from opening post, but that link seems to be dead. Windows_europecoin-qt, Windows 10.

just tested ... wallet link on startpage and announcement are not dead, they are fine.

but back to your wallet, did THIS wallet installation work before or is it a new one?
How long did you wait, which startnodes did you use?

have fun
Matthias

Well what the hell, really? I get 404 from https://github.com/LIMXTEC/Europecoin-V3/releases (link from OP).

where exactly in the OP did you find this link?
(i upgrades links ages ago to
https://github.com/EuropecoinEUORG/Europecoin-V3/releases
so i may have missed one???)

I think it's new installation of Windows. Wallet doesn't require installation, I think..? Nodes from webpage (to europecoin.conf in folder roaming\erc), waited overnight.

hm should work then ... anyone else problems?
Does anyone have some fresher nodes for our friend? Grin

have fun
Matthias

It's in "Status, Activities, Achievements and Specifications - 1) Technology". Under Wallet specs is link "WALLET INSTALLATION GUIDE" which takes you to Europecoin's homepage and that link is right there. OP has straight link too, "RESOURCES" and "NATIVE EUROPECOIN WALLET".

Edit: Just re-downloaded wallet from your link. It's version 3.0.2.0 even though latest release should be 3.0.2.1?

thanks, fixed the op link, have to switch computers for the other link (homepage) later.

for the version, hm its the one i copied from LMXTEC ..  i will find out later,
the versions are compatible anyway and we are about to approach the need
of a new release cycle to accomlish all our new features and integrations.

have fun
Matthias Wink

So, I need new nodes then or? Because you are right, 3.0.2.0 synced perfectly for something like 4-5 months ago. I actually PM'd Limx dev too couple of days ago. He helped my with the swap back in the day. Is he still active with this?

once again back from Tilburg.

TOMOROW: VIDEO ANNOUNCEMENT:

Europecoin as first Altcoin on BTMX Financecloud API TOKEN NETWORK
within 6 weeks plus own ATM Exchange Network

have fun
Matthias Grin

let me put this to the end of this thread again :-)
This evening Videoannouncement

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2019, 09:54:07 PM

EUROPECOIN FINANCECLOUD TOKEN + ATM CHALLENGE

PRESS PICTURE TO VIEW VIDEO

Anouncement of our new Partnership and a challenging timeframe .... Grin

AND NEXT EVENING:
Full report about the full extend of this new partnership
plus a quick project status and roadmap overview.

have fun
Matthias

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 09:59:51 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2019, 10:13:46 PM by szenekonzept

A slightly more exciting, than usual report ...

some teams may come, some teams go, many break apart, due to leadership issues.
Those who keep on track in times of struggle, who are collaborating fair, free and openly,
those will one day unite, join, form, create, deliver and survive ....

1) SAME TEAM - SAME DYNAMICS - BUT BETTER RESULTS

After a long haul of working independent (but in sync), Steve and I have reached the point, to join the fruits of our efforts.  
So that the ERC Financecloud API now has the power to join the unification concept, with a powerful network of hardware infrastructure,
starting with a fleet of ready to go 2-way-cross-crypto-to-fiat ATMs and then with our own payment providing solution
(already developed and about to be integrated into the Financecloud API, The Financecloud Token Layer, ATMs, Point-of-Sales and Vending Modules),
as well as an exchange-layer in-the-cloud, providing services from the ATMs interfaces, as well as from the Financecloud Device ... and so much more.

2) SOUNDS BIG BUT WHAT IS REAL?

There are some (many) features in progress, still to be disclosed, but there are more than enough to give you a picture
of our status, size and seriousness

- Financecloud API
After long struggle with the "not-so-last-as-thought-mile" i felt to be able to complete a working API until the end of January, but
we now have gained some more knowledgeable people in our team including the comprehensive knowledge and advice from "Ibo", our new member, partner and
CEO of BTXM, who is one of the worlds leading Raspberry PI developers & project managers.

- ATMs
Done! Not one, not two .... MANY!
They are all part of an own, in-house, ever growing product line .... you will love the concept

- Europecoins Financecloud API Coin Unification Token Layer
DONE ... READY TO LAUNCH! read more about in our next chapter of this report ....

- Financecloud payment provider platform
DONE, functional, but integration has to be and is about to be finished

- License (exchange) - in process

- License (payment) - available

3) SO LETS START WITH THE FUN PART

I cannot express hard enough, how much i am moved by your loyalty, so allow me to start paying back by delivering,
step by step, but starting ..... NOW!

In the next five weeks, we start launching the FINANCECLOUD COIN UNIFICATION TOKEN LAYER
(technical details in the second part of this report, tomorrow)
BY IMMEDIATELY:

a) integrating a functioning and working tokenization platform into europecoin.eu.org

b) integrating EUROPECOIN TOKEN into the ATMs and PAYMENT LAYER

c) constantly over the next five weeks documenting, demonstrating
   and publicly testing the environment

d) start using this event for the first wave of campaigning

e) handing out this fist milestone to the public

you may consider this as a breaking point for our vision.
Expect a one year firework of releases, publications and campaigns.

Goal is to not only be on the market and to be known, but to have been able to
connect and integrate at least 100 coins and services into a functioning API
until the end of next year and to be THE MOST CONNECTED ONE .....

have fun
Matthias Wink

meyer

Activity: 523
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 09:33:50 AM

sounds great.... I´m curious what else is coming :-)

THX for all your work

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
EUROPECOIN ERC  BITTREX  BLEUTRADE  EUROPECOIN WEB  TWITTER  QUICKFACTS  CLOUDSTAKING  NSA
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2019, 10:53:38 AM

Tonight our new series:

How stuff worx:

"The Europecoin Financecloud API crypto unification layer & ATM Network,
we are about to release, starting next week"

watch out,
have fun
Matthias Grin

Pinker

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 12:13:27 PM

Hello guys and especially Matthias!

Nice to see that things have started moving finally! I have to say I was also getting worried after the regular updates disappeared. But all seems fine now, so I am looking forward to the rock and roll that is seemingly coming. I am very curious about more info on the system!

BTW, looks like since Europecoin is going out into the public, have you been thinking of getting it some nice visual identity? I think it could come handy once you want to approach wider audience. Including logo - not sure the current one would be the best "performer" regarding the target audience perception.

Just thinking out loud, because we might be here for the tech, but people out there have to get intrigued and lured in by the regular laws of the business. I guess these things are even more important because of the EuropeCoin name itself which might not be an easy sell and therefore the whole brand "package" needs to be well thought through in my opinion.Wink

In any case, I am happy to see things are on track and wish you good luck in the upcoming period!
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2019, 12:34:31 PM

Nice to see that things have started moving finally! I have to say I was also getting worried after the regular updates disappeared. But all seems fine now, so I am looking forward to the rock and roll that is seemingly coming. I am very curious about more info on the system!

BTW, looks like since Europecoin is going out into the public, have you been thinking of getting it some nice visual identity? I think it could come handy once you want to approach wider audience. Including logo - not sure the current one would be the best "performer" regarding the target audience perception.

Just thinking out loud, because we might be here for the tech, but people out there have to get intrigued and lured in by the regular laws of the business. I guess these things are even more important because of the EuropeCoin name itself which might not be an easy sell and therefore the whole brand "package" needs to be well thought through in my opinion.Wink

In any case, I am happy to see things are on track and wish you good luck in the upcoming period!

Yeah even more, we are in need of several logos and graphic works,
if you are having some contacts to get stuff done, i am open to get in touch with him/her

thank you for wishing us luck
have fun
Matthias  Cheesy

RataXes

Activity: 287
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 03:39:25 PM

Gosh darnit, you fricking lurker! You should post more. We need more conversation.

EuropeCoin as a name was actually something that I remember thinking it being quite good. I'm not sure if I remember correctly, but szene also stormed to scene thinking it was good. Visually though, it was appalling: original developers tried to cram europe into circle and it ended having a bit of Spain and UK in it, 90 % of it was just Atlantic ocean. That's Europe for you, huh!

And, to give answer to a question that no one asked - I got my wallet syncing.

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2019, 05:41:44 PM

And, to give answer to a question that no one asked - I got my wallet syncing.

Grin Grin Grin
how nice!

Pinker

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 06:38:26 PM

Yeah even more, we are in need of several logos and graphic works,
if you are having some contacts to get stuff done, i am open to get in touch with him/her

thank you for wishing us luck
have fun
Matthias  Cheesy

Well, unfortunately I do not have anyone I could recommend right now. Perhaps one person, but not sure whether I'd be able to get in touch. Will try and will let you know if I succeed and will still think it would be a good match after some review.

If I could voice my opinion, it would be great if you could onboard someone who would not only make logos but whole visual identity and could work also on interfaces and so on to make it matching - pro-looking visual communication do wonders and creating the logo is actually the easier part of this.

To RataXes - yeah you are right, but you know, lurking is much more time effective then getting into conversations.Smiley Regarding your reply - I am not saying the name is not good per se - yet it indeed is kind of special among "serious" tokens. But standing out is usually a good thing when it comes to business - so it is about using this the right way. One aspect of the name that I think should definitely be considered and worked with - at least in some info materials and so on - is that the name itself is suggesting geographical limitations - which is obviously not the case - the coin is not limited to Europe at all - but could be understood that way by someone - and let's face it, once you get out of this crypto bubble among normal people - they know very little about crypto so they might be jumping into conclusions.

Of course there will be many other ideas popping up in the head of the targeted subject after hearing and seeing "Europecoin" brand and many of them could definitely work in favor of the Europecoin mission - my opinion is just that it needs to be "found out" - "sorted out" - and "worked with".Smiley

The result indeed might be amazing if these details are taken into consideration while creating the strategy. Of course, sometimes there is not enough time in the beginning and if the product is really good, these things are just left alongside and dealt with at the further stage of growth. On the other hand - user base is the core of this kind of business like Matthias is creating - so psychology of the crowd and their perception of the brand is much more important than in some other businesses.

Well, that is why I just lurk - I tend to spend too much time in discussions once I start..Smiley

Enjoy your evening everyone (in the right timezones)!
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2019, 06:46:42 PM

… and how to start thinking beyond “just exchange”

The Financecloud  API crypto unification layer is a token layer with a non destructive approach. Europecoin Financecloud always claimed to be a promoter of collaborative, friendly and BORDERLESS technology. Many token concepts are claiming the same, but are promoting to burn and to destroy coins, in favour of getting some tokens. This is a total double standard behaviour and this has to end.

The Financecloud API token-layer introduces a locking approach to token generation. Simple users can lock their coins to receive a token and they can destroy a token, to get their coin back, if they prefer, or need them

Future Role in Financecloud API Unification
At the same time, the Financecloud API Service Layer will use this Unification Token System to share / lend out coin specific functions inside the Financecloud API in a service oriented economical approach, to bridge among technological islands. As an example: doing ethereum like smart contracts among Dogecoins, by paying the ethereum Network for it, using the tokenlayer as a payment bridge. This will spark a new kind of automatized service economy, that is borderless, fair and encourages the sharing of formerly proprietary innovative functions without the fear of being “just copied”

Immediate Role in Vending and POS
The Financecloud Crypto unification layer gives technological incompatible coins the power, to jump onto a unified payment layer, without loosing their culture or identity. They can serve our network serving as a  provider for their coinspecific function, to generate income for their shareholders at the same time. Small coins are having problems  to negotiate deals with payment providers, or they fall victim to their reckless “joining fees”. This will immediately have an end, after joining the Financecloud, again, without loosing their Identity or community. Financecloud empowers “Blockchain Souverainity”

Immediate Role for Exchange and ATM access
Same game for exchanges, stop getting pushed around by exchanges, an start acting like a collective by joining us. Be listed on our two way ATMs, that are setup to do 2way exchange ACROSS not only any cryptocurrency but also assets, like real gold and silver and company shares. In future you credit card will not care about WHAT you chose, to back up your spending budget.

Future Role for Corporations and Contracting
we already developed a contract tokenization layer, that will be specified, after it has passed the ongoing  review. It will join conventional contracting with blockchain in a regulatory meaningful way.

EUROPECOIN specific
The tokenization approach will transform the power of Europecoin beyond the just explained features, by altering the TermDeposit layer. It will enable to generate values across Europecoin, real Gold and Silver and Tokens, just as you wish and as you need. So you could for example generate your own, well diversified pension account, just by locking your Europecoins. Or you could subscribe to servicelayers, by just using your generated interests.

WHY THIS APPROACH
Only a fair business approach will give this Crypto revolution the entry point into maturity. Let's stop being worse than those markets we tent to reform long time ago. Let's give any crypto, that enjoys the love of some community access to goods and services, lets make each  other stronger. To be honest, it's the only way to survive, because regardless how strong you think, you are, in terms of VOLUME, you are NOTHING in the eyes of Wall Street.

THINK AS A COLLECTIVE!

hope this was inspiring
have fun
Matthias Wink

Pinker

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 03:11:49 PM

https://i.postimg.cc/NfmYLCvs/GOPR1284.jpg

The Financecloud  API crypto unification layer is a token layer with a non destructive approach. Europecoin Financecloud always claimed to be a promoter of collaborative, friendly and BORDERLESS technology. Many token concepts are claiming the same, but are promoting to burn and to destroy coins, in favour of getting some tokens. This is a total double standard behaviour and this has to end.

The Financecloud API token-layer introduces a locking approach to token generation. Simple users can lock their coins to receive a token and they can destroy a token, to get their coin back, if they prefer, or need them

At the same time, the Financecloud API Service Layer will use this Unification Token System to share / lend out coin specific functions inside the Financecloud API in a service oriented economical approach, to bridge among technological islands. As an example: doing ethereum like smart contracts among Dogecoins, by paying the ethereum Network for it, using the tokenlayer as a payment bridge. This will spark a new kind of automatized service economy, that is borderless, fair and encourages the sharing of formerly proprietary innovative functions without the fear of being “just copied”

The Financecloud Crypto unification layer gives technological incompatible coins the power, to jump onto a unified payment layer, without loosing their culture or identity. They can serve our network serving as a  provider for their coinspecific function, to generate income for their shareholders at the same time. Small coins are having problems  to negotiate deals with payment providers, or they fall victim to their reckless “joining fees”. This will immediately have an end, after joining the Financecloud, again, without loosing their Identity or community. Financecloud empowers “Blockchain Souverainity”

Same game for exchanges, stop getting pushed around by exchanges, an start acting like a collective by joining us. Be listed on our two way ATMs, that are setup to do 2way exchange ACROSS not only any cryptocurrency but also assets, like real gold and silver and company shares. In future you credit card will not care about WHAT you chose, to back up your spending budget.

we already developed a contract tokenization layer, that will be specified, after it has passed the ongoing  review. It will join conventional contracting with blockchain in a regulatory meaningful way.

EUROPECOIN specific
The tokenization approach will transform the power of Europecoin beyond the just explained features, by altering the TermDeposit layer. It will enable to generate values across Europecoin, real Gold and Silver and Tokens, just as you wish and as you need. So you could for example generate your own, well diversified pension account, just by locking your Europecoins. Or you could subscribe to servicelayers, by just using your generated interests.

WHY THIS APPROACH
Only a fair business approach will give this Crypto revolution the entry point into maturity. Let's stop being worse than those markets we tent to reform long time ago. Let's give any crypto, that enjoys the love of some community access to goods and services, lets make each  other stronger. To be honest, it's the only way to survive, because regardless how strong you think, you are, in terms of VOLUME, you are NOTHING in the eyes of Wall Street.

THINK AS A COLLECTIVE!

hope this was inspiring
have fun
Matthias Wink

Hi Matthias,

it sounds great indeed!

I have to agree with you on the need of the open platform and like it very much! I wonder how is it going to be implemented. Will other coins willing to join need some assistance from your side, or will they be able to add their coins on their own just by following certain predetermined steps?

Also, I am curious of the role of the Europecoin in the ecosystem. Does it have any utility - IE is the tokenization anyhow dependent on Europecoin or is it not related? Or is there any other utility setting it apart from any other coin that can join? Because, let's face it, bitcoin is only one and other coins/tokens need to justify their very existence (well, not that BTC doesn't have to do that too)..Smiley

Must have been crazy amount of work putting all of this together. Respect to you! Cheers!
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2019, 03:35:28 PM

EUROPECOIN specific

WHY THIS APPROACH

THINK AS A COLLECTIVE!

hope this was inspiring
have fun
Matthias Wink

Hi Matthias,

it sounds great indeed!

I have to agree with you on the need of the open platform and like it very much! I wonder how is it going to be implemented. Will other coins willing to join need some assistance from your side, or will they be able to add their coins on their own just by following certain predetermined steps?

Also, I am curious of the role of the Europecoin in the ecosystem. Does it have any utility - IE is the tokenization anyhow dependent on Europecoin or is it not related? Or is there any other utility setting it apart from any other coin that can join? Because, let's face it, bitcoin is only one and other coins/tokens need to justify their very existence (well, not that BTC doesn't have to do that too)..Smiley

Must have been crazy amount of work putting all of this together. Respect to you! Cheers!

1) how we are going tpo implement it:

Ther token layert is DONE· as well as the ATMs are produced and ready to go, you will see us live, launching the working environment,
over the pace of the next FIVE WEEKS  ....

steps will be:

- demonstrating integration by doing Europecoin as first
- then demonstating ATM integration by doing Europecoin as first
- then publishing the tokenization platform
- then starting slowly to open for otherx

2) do coins need our help?

yes in the beginning they will. In future we will have a direct (vetted and regulated) access for regulated coins, that gives them access to Government accepted contracting, Banking and so on and we will
later, have an alternative "shitcoin" gateway for everybody else. This is a way to protect freedom while keeping a regulated environment for those, who like to do real business:

have fun
Matthias

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2019, 03:45:26 PM

PREPARING THE LAUNCH

PRESS TO VISIT

have fun
Matthias Grin

gregofdoom2

Activity: 140
Merit: 7

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 04:50:47 PM

Amazing things are ahead of us.
Great work and congratulations to the whole team.
The next days will be very hot  Smiley
meyer

Activity: 523
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 05:27:15 PM

" - then demonstating ATM integration by doing Europecoin as first "

so you will integrate ERC before even BTC or ETH ?

Shocked Shocked Shocked Grin Grin Grin Grin

EUROPECOIN ERC  BITTREX  BLEUTRADE  EUROPECOIN WEB  TWITTER  QUICKFACTS  CLOUDSTAKING  NSA

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2019, 06:07:41 PM

yes for sure, this is what we are doing

have fun
Matthias Cheesy

Pinker

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 08:58:31 PM

1) how we are going tpo implement it:

Ther token layert is DONE· as well as the ATMs are produced and ready to go, you will see us live, launching the working environment,
over the pace of the next FIVE WEEKS  ....

steps will be:

- demonstrating integration by doing Europecoin as first
- then demonstating ATM integration by doing Europecoin as first
- then publishing the tokenization platform
- then starting slowly to open for otherx

2) do coins need our help?

yes in the beginning they will. In future we will have a direct (vetted and regulated) access for regulated coins, that gives them access to Government accepted contracting, Banking and so on and we will
later, have an alternative "shitcoin" gateway for everybody else. This is a way to protect freedom while keeping a regulated environment for those, who like to do real business:

have fun
Matthias

1 - so basically, the USP for EuropeCoin is being always one step ahead, right? Smiley
2 - sounds fair and realistic

Thanks for your answers!
Pinker

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 09:11:42 PM

yes for sure, this is what we are doing

have fun
Matthias Cheesy

Cool! One more question here.Smiley When it comes to financial assets, there is one feature to rule them all - liquidity. When you integrate EuropeCoin into ATMs, exchanges and so on - to make things really work you need high liquidity, how do you deal with that? Unfortunately, currently the market for ERC is very shallow. Any plans on this front or do you just expect things will change fast once you start rolling out the financecloud?

Don't get me wrong with all these annoying questions, it is just that I am really excited about this, otherwise I would not bother.Smiley Hope you do not mind.
Pages: « 1 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 [240] 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 »
  Print  

Jump to: