Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:11:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Announcment: Brand-new miner EMIC PowerModule - 5.65 TH/s  (Read 26264 times)
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 11:39:22 AM

He told me that test unit will be sent to dogie... Dogie still keeps silence about it...

he told me the same thing anonymously decided !

Because "dogie will test it" provides no credence that "dogie will have something to test".

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 11:52:24 AM

He told me that test unit will be sent to dogie... Dogie still keeps silence about it...

he told me the same thing anonymously decided !

Because "dogie will test it" provides no credence that "dogie will have something to test".

if doggie gets a legit unit to test from EMIC at 5.65TH...and sends me a pic of him getting such  ..i will post a pic of me eating such a pic of his test unit on here....(yeah it be very unlikely doggie sees a unit)

i must be allowed A1 sauce to get pic down thou!

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Hoshimaru

Activity: 411
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 12:42:04 PM

Now this is something I'd like to have running at home Shocked

I've looked around a little and it seems like it's a real company.
They had adverts to hire sales staff according to google's cache on various jobsites:

For example...

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 01:11:54 PM

Now this is something I'd like to have running at home Shocked

They had adverts to hire sales staff according to google's cache on various jobsites:

For example...

Basically, has already been touched upon. Besides, BFL ran the same ads, but only hired friends and family and family of friends and friends of family, but the adverts were impressive as hell. Even AMT Miners sought employees on this very forum, not to mention Black Arrow and their reseller scheme, which BTW EMIC is seeking same.

BTW #2, forget about others MPP plans, for EMIC gives you their version of it up front in the form of 10% more hashing power if you order at least X units. I know what X is, and will share the email as proof depicting such for the token amount of only one satoshi. Escrow welcomed if my SSL certs are not good enough for you.
Hoshimaru

Activity: 411
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 03:54:26 PM

I've been reading earlier posts in this thread. What a disappointment. It would have been great if there were an Asic builder in Europe with this kind of price.

It's the registration history when looking up the NIP code on their contact form.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 04:17:14 PM

Being a "real company" is about .0001% of what you need to develop a working bitcoin ASIC, not to mention the worlds best ASIC by far. In other words, being a "real company" is nothing.

What we know so far is that it is impossible for them to release the product as specified at the time specified.

Buy & Hold
starsoccer9
Legendary

Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 09:50:47 PM

I heard dogie will test so I buy 1000 units  Shocked
mavericklm

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 10:45:45 PM

I heard dogie will test so I buy 1000 units  Shocked

Smiley)

Curious why this shit is still full on!? maybe the winter holidays are not over for some!
mavericklm

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 12:16:34 AM

Look! a scammer posting his thread in a scam thread!!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 06:27:46 AM

These are not even the same building, yet this is what Michal claims his office to be located.

Office pics from his website deleted in 5...4...3... (I'm battin' a 1000 here).

First is the building in the front, where DACPOL company has its office. Second building is where are we located exactly (building 27, as in our address). Building is in the back so it is easier to find if you are looking for the front ona (26).

Graphical explanation for all malcontents.

Michał Krawczyszyn

Changed his Facebook profile yesterday.

Nice try, but that is not me.

The largest street in Warsaw extends all the way to the next town, through several other towns first to boot.

Here's a turn story. My grandparents and dad had to cross that big-ass street during WWII when they walked (literally) from Lithuania to Belgium to get away from the Nazis.

Yeah, and? Is this another proof that we are scam? Like all pictures you posted here? Still dont get which image/post or whatever already posted here is proof that we are scam. Cant understand this.

Name:   emic.com.pl
Activity:   9
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   December 23, 2014, 12:34:09 PM
Last Active:   January 07, 2015, 08:05:03 PM

Probably, just came around long enough to make sure the images gleaned off EMIC's official website are no longer viewable.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 06:31:26 AM

https://emic.com.pl/us/

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 06:34:42 AM

Hello everyone bitcointalk.org.

My name is Michał Krawczyszyn and I'm founder of EMIC - European Mining Innovation Center (http://emic.com.pl). We are new here, but everyone started somewhere.

I would like to announce, that we started selling our first EMIC PowerModule miner in the pre-order.

A few words about EMIC PowerModule:

Progression of mining and mining equipment development is enormous. Seeing this, and taking advantage of this opportunity to take up the challenge to move mining to the next level. EMIC will be the first ever company to introduce 20nm ASIC chips to their miners.

Preliminary testing shows that it is possible to achieve hashrate above 6TH/s while keeping the power consumption about 1500W.
I'll get straight to the point. EMIC PowerModule revolutionize the mining. The most important for us, was that the cost of this device should be comparable to good quality computer (2000 PLN – about 600 USD in Poland). EMIC PowerModule’s effective hash rate is 5.65 TH/s +/- 5% and power consumption is 1400W.

Delivery of the first batch will take place in February 2015.

Price of one module: 2059 PLN (about 600 USD //23.12.2014)

More information can be found on the product page: http://emic.com.pl/en/product/emic-powermodule

A few words about EMIC:

First of all, EMIC is a registered business in Poland. We are located in Piaseczno near Warsaw.

Precise data of our company is:

Michał Krawczyszyn – European Mining Innovation Center (EMIC)
Puławska Street  34 bud 27
05-500 Piaseczno
Poland

More information on the "About Us" page:http://emic.com.pl/en/about-us

Available payment methods:

We provide payment by bank transfer in PLN, USD, EUR and GBP. You can also pay using Bitcoin via Coinbase or Bitpay.

Note: In the footer, you can see logos of credit cards, which may suggest a possible payment using them. I would like to clarify that it is not a mistake. In a few days should be credit card payment option available. More info here:
http://emic.com.pl/en/transferuj-pl-payment-gateway/

Additional Information:

To increase the the credibility of the EMIC as a reliable partner and vendor, we implement on our website EV SSL certificate (Extended Validation). You can read more here: http://emic.com.pl/en/ssl-certificate

Christmas and New Year:

First of all, I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
During the holidays we will not be available on the telephone. More here: http://emic.com.pl/en/christmas-and-new-year-time/

Discount on start:

At the beginning of sales, we offer a promotion:

Discount code "11for10". Order at least 11 modules, use the code and get one free module. The code is limited to a total of twenty to use.

Discount code "25for20". Order at least 25 modules, use the code and get five modules for free. The code is limited to just five uses.

Bitcoin payment:

For the convenience of our customers we want to allow for payment via Bitpay and Coinbase. At the moment we passed Coinbase full verification positively. Bitpay verification is still in progress, so this option is temporarily unavailable.

Summary:

If you have any questions, please write to the address office@emic.com.pl. From January 2 we will be available to contact by phone or in person to visit.

Regards,
Michał Krawczyszyn
European Mining Innovation Center

Hello, Michael (that's where I quit reading). Go fuck yourself!

Now, to read the rest of the thread to see if my assessment is correct.

EDIT: Confirmed!

ECHO: Go fuck yourself!

Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 06:40:16 AM

And it only cost 1.8 something BTC Smiley

Did you get your 1.8 BTC .pdf yet?

Buy & Hold
sidehack
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1849

Curmudgeonly hardware guy

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 06:43:32 AM

So, https://emic.com.pl/en/ isn't really a thing? Not defending anything except correctness.

Cool, quiet and up to 1TH pod miner, on sale now!
Currently in development - 200+GH USB stick; 6TH volt-adjustable S1/3/5 upgrade kit
Server PSU interface boards and cables. USB and small-scale miners. Hardware hosting, advice and odd-jobs. Supporting the home miner community since 2013 - http://www.gekkoscience.com
Sandhog

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 12:56:37 PM

I will order after it has been proven operational. No more Pre-order for me. I've learned after dropping over $14K USD into mining venture to know Pre-orders never pays.
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 03:52:22 PM

So, https://emic.com.pl/en/ isn't really a thing? Not defending anything except correctness.

Yup, works for me.

web20nci

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 04:06:27 PM

Sent mail to EMIC, but will be nice, if they could explain here too, why don't you use PayPal and E-bay, those will protect us as buyers, and i will buy it there..
ATCkit

Activity: 786

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 10:49:00 PM

Seems too good to be true. If legit and product works as described, it's by far the best buy in the Industry.

@EMIC, 

In addition to sending a review sample to dogie, I think the idea of starting to sell them on EBay will help you to build trust.

Here's an example of why:

Last year I bought a 1THS Dragon on EBay and paid via PayPal. The seller never delivered the product within the time frame he stated on eBay.

I opened a dispute resolution claim with EBay.

EBay contacted the seller. The seller could not prove they shipped the miner ( or ever intended to ship it).
I was reimbursed 100%...and the seller was de-listed.

So in your case, once you gain trust for delivering through EBay, "word of mouth" on forums such as this will help you. Then, you can resort to using your online store to sell your miners.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 11:21:45 PM

Seems too good to be true. If legit and product works as described, it's by far the best buy in the Industry.

@EMIC, 

In addition to sending a review sample to dogie, I think the idea of starting to sell them on EBay will help you to build trust.

Last year I bought a 1THS Dragon on EBay and paid via PayPal. The seller never delivered the product within the time frame he stated on eBay.

EBay contacted the seller. The seller could not prove they shipped the miner ( or ever intended to ship it).

So in your case, once you gain trust for delivering through EBay, "word of mouth" on forums such as this will help you. Then, you can resort to using your online store to sell your miners.

Somewhere is Poland is a dude jacking off all over himself because he's now planning to sell at least three devises via eBay to himself, along with leaving three positive feedbacks. Then, he'll return to this forum offering up proof that EMIC is legit.

That said, somewhere in Poland is the same dude whose weewee just went limp.

Plan C: More cowbell SSL certificates.
ATCkit

Activity: 786

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 11:59:35 PM

@EMIC, 

Somewhere is Poland is a dude jacking off all over himself because he's now planning to sell at least three devises via eBay to himself, along with leaving three positive feedbacks. Then, he'll return to this forum offering up proof that EMIC is legit.

That said, somewhere in Poland is the same dude whose weewee just went limp.

Plan C: More cowbell SSL certificates.

That picture doesn't look good- lol.

Anyway, I have never spent much on pre-orders...but have been ripped off by an established company.

Just like the rest of you, I will need proof from trusted parties on here that EMIC produced the miner, actually delivered and it works as specified. Then, I would gladly order a few.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: