Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:55:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Announcment: Brand-new miner EMIC PowerModule - 5.65 TH/s  (Read 26255 times)
emic.com.pl (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 07:06:28 AM

Hello everyone bitcointalk.org.

My name is Michał Krawczyszyn and I'm founder of EMIC - European Mining Innovation Center (http://emic.com.pl). We are new here, but everyone started somewhere.

I would like to announce, that we started selling our first EMIC PowerModule miner in the pre-order.

http://emic.com.pl/en/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/product_big.jpg

A few words about EMIC PowerModule:

Progression of mining and mining equipment development is enormous. Seeing this, and taking advantage of this opportunity to take up the challenge to move mining to the next level. EMIC will be the first ever company to introduce 20nm ASIC chips to their miners.

Preliminary testing shows that it is possible to achieve hashrate above 6TH/s while keeping the power consumption about 1500W.
I'll get straight to the point. EMIC PowerModule revolutionize the mining. The most important for us, was that the cost of this device should be comparable to good quality computer (2000 PLN – about 600 USD in Poland). EMIC PowerModule’s effective hash rate is 5.65 TH/s +/- 5% and power consumption is 1400W.

Delivery of the first batch will take place in February 2015.

Price of one module: 2059 PLN (about 600 USD //23.12.2014)

More information can be found on the product page: http://emic.com.pl/en/product/emic-powermodule

A few words about EMIC:

First of all, EMIC is a registered business in Poland. We are located in Piaseczno near Warsaw.

Precise data of our company is:

Michał Krawczyszyn – European Mining Innovation Center (EMIC)
Puławska Street  34 bud 27
05-500 Piaseczno
Poland

More information on the "About Us" page:http://emic.com.pl/en/about-us

Available payment methods:

We provide payment by bank transfer in PLN, USD, EUR and GBP. You can also pay using Bitcoin via Coinbase or Bitpay.

Note: In the footer, you can see logos of credit cards, which may suggest a possible payment using them. I would like to clarify that it is not a mistake. In a few days should be credit card payment option available. More info here:
http://emic.com.pl/en/transferuj-pl-payment-gateway/

Additional Information:

To increase the the credibility of the EMIC as a reliable partner and vendor, we implement on our website EV SSL certificate (Extended Validation). You can read more here: http://emic.com.pl/en/ssl-certificate

Christmas and New Year:

First of all, I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
During the holidays we will not be available on the telephone. More here: http://emic.com.pl/en/christmas-and-new-year-time/

Discount on start:

At the beginning of sales, we offer a promotion:

Discount code "11for10". Order at least 11 modules, use the code and get one free module. The code is limited to a total of twenty to use.

Discount code "25for20". Order at least 25 modules, use the code and get five modules for free. The code is limited to just five uses.

Bitcoin payment:

For the convenience of our customers we want to allow for payment via Bitpay and Coinbase. At the moment we passed Coinbase full verification positively. Bitpay verification is still in progress, so this option is temporarily unavailable.

Summary:

If you have any questions, please write to the address office@emic.com.pl. From January 2 we will be available to contact by phone or in person to visit.

Regards,
Michał Krawczyszyn
European Mining Innovation Center

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 07:12:16 AM

EMIC will be the first ever company to introduce 20nm ASIC chips to their miners.

No you aren't.

Buy & Hold
Beastlymac

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 07:25:48 AM

Will you provide a miner to a high ranking member of the community to review and authenticate?

Message me if you have any problems
Zich
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 07:28:09 AM

Some chips specs & picture would be great.
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 07:28:26 AM

When did you complete tape out?
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 07:42:26 AM

Will you provide a miner to a high ranking member of the community to review and authenticate?

Sign me up. I'll review a unit for you. Honest. No bias. I'll tell you what I think. And if you want it back after the review, I can ship it back if you reimburse me the cost of shipping it back to you. (I'd prefer I keep it.)

Subw

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 07:46:37 AM

Scam
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 07:55:40 AM

Well, lets see what happens with this one. I have to say the formatting makes a change and the site is pretty filled out.

Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 07:59:50 AM

I hope you can appreciate pre-orders are frowned upon by this community, and you are going to come under intense scrutiny without providing proof of product existence and performance.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 09:22:26 AM

Hello everyone bitcointalk.org.

My name is Michał Krawczyszyn and I'm founder of EMIC - European Mining Innovation Center (http://emic.com.pl). We are new here, but everyone started somewhere.

I would like to announce, that we started selling our first EMIC PowerModule miner in the pre-order.

A few words about EMIC PowerModule:

Progression of mining and mining equipment development is enormous. Seeing this, and taking advantage of this opportunity to take up the challenge to move mining to the next level. EMIC will be the first ever company to introduce 20nm ASIC chips to their miners.

Preliminary testing shows that it is possible to achieve hashrate above 6TH/s while keeping the power consumption about 1500W.
I'll get straight to the point. EMIC PowerModule revolutionize the mining. The most important for us, was that the cost of this device should be comparable to good quality computer (2000 PLN – about 600 USD in Poland). EMIC PowerModule’s effective hash rate is 5.65 TH/s +/- 5% and power consumption is 1400W.

Delivery of the first batch will take place in February 2015.

Price of one module: 2059 PLN (about 600 USD //23.12.2014)

More information can be found on the product page: http://emic.com.pl/en/product/emic-powermodule

A few words about EMIC:

First of all, EMIC is a registered business in Poland. We are located in Piaseczno near Warsaw.

Precise data of our company is:

Michał Krawczyszyn – European Mining Innovation Center (EMIC)
Puławska Street  34 bud 27
05-500 Piaseczno
Poland

More information on the "About Us" page:http://emic.com.pl/en/about-us

Available payment methods:

We provide payment by bank transfer in PLN, USD, EUR and GBP. You can also pay using Bitcoin via Coinbase or Bitpay.

Note: In the footer, you can see logos of credit cards, which may suggest a possible payment using them. I would like to clarify that it is not a mistake. In a few days should be credit card payment option available. More info here:
http://emic.com.pl/en/transferuj-pl-payment-gateway/

Additional Information:

To increase the the credibility of the EMIC as a reliable partner and vendor, we implement on our website EV SSL certificate (Extended Validation). You can read more here: http://emic.com.pl/en/ssl-certificate

Christmas and New Year:

First of all, I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
During the holidays we will not be available on the telephone. More here: http://emic.com.pl/en/christmas-and-new-year-time/

Discount on start:

At the beginning of sales, we offer a promotion:

Discount code "11for10". Order at least 11 modules, use the code and get one free module. The code is limited to a total of twenty to use.

Discount code "25for20". Order at least 25 modules, use the code and get five modules for free. The code is limited to just five uses.

Bitcoin payment:

For the convenience of our customers we want to allow for payment via Bitpay and Coinbase. At the moment we passed Coinbase full verification positively. Bitpay verification is still in progress, so this option is temporarily unavailable.

Summary:

If you have any questions, please write to the address office@emic.com.pl. From January 2 we will be available to contact by phone or in person to visit.

Regards,
Michał Krawczyszyn
European Mining Innovation Center

Hello, Michael (that's where I quit reading). Go fuck yourself!

Now, to read the rest of the thread to see if my assessment is correct.

EDIT: Confirmed!

ECHO: Go fuck yourself!
Dexter770221
Legendary

Activity: 1029

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 10:17:43 AM

I live near (Warsaw), may I visit you and see a miner in action? Also you may consider to put one unit into Bitcoin Embassy in Warsaw (Krucza street), they will make an review and then you may gain some legitimacy...

Under development Modular UPGRADEABLE Miner (MUM). Looking for investors.
Changing one PCB with screwdriver and you have brand new miner in hand... Plug&Play, scalable from one module to thousands.
vortexz
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 10:40:14 AM

lol
why do you guys bother ?
it's clearly a scam
bbxx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 11:20:36 AM

Can I avoid pay VAT?

If you are in a group of customers who must pay VAT, you can pay Bitcoin to avoid it.

scam
Rabinovitch
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076

BTCLife.global participant

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 11:26:48 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2014, 11:37:13 AM by Rabinovitch

Hello!

"Customized cgminer 3.8" - oh, please use more fresh cgminer... It shouldn't be a big problem.

584.55 USD for 5.65 Th?! I'm in right now!!! But I am very afraid that your offer is just a scam. Usual artless scam. Hope I am wrong.  Cool

How about cash-on-delivery (I very like that scheme...)?

p.s. also "Built in 2 x 750W power supply" probably is not a best solution - what will buyer do in case of PSU failure? Should he wait for arrival of spare PSU from your store?

From Siberia with love! Hosting by Rabinovitch!
Fundraising for BOINC Farm
Пpoфeccиoнaльнo зaнимaюcь paзвёpтывaниeм фepм (ASIC, GPU, BURST, STORJ, Filecoin), oбopyдoвaниeм пoмeщeний для мaйнингa.
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 11:40:13 AM

I'll do a review for you,I've been here since June 2011  Cool

I've missed doing a review with other miners,Dogie beat me to it many,many times  Cheesy

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 11:42:48 AM

Hello!

"Customized cgminer 3.8" - oh, please use more fresh cgminer... It shouldn't be a big problem.

584.55 USD for 5.65 Th?! I'm in right now!!! But I am very afraid that your offer is just a scam. Usual artless scam. Hope I am wrong.  Cool

How about cash-on-delivery (I very like that scheme...)?

p.s. also "Built in 2 x 750W power supply" probably is not a best solution - what will buyer do in case of PSU failure? Should he wait for arrival of spare PSU from your store?

that is the 'scam' button right there....TWO 750w power supplies with case etc all for $600 usd please....the PSU's would be half the cost of the unit for them wholesale imho

scam ...the cc stuff is so people will think they are legit "before it is activated' and send in BTC as a result

also would help if the case did not look like every other scam/default/basic box case from now till 2 years back imho

imho

I'll do a review for you,I've been here since June 2011  Cool

I've missed doing a review with other miners,Dogie beat me to it many,many times  Cheesy

alas unacceptable ...the review by 'unacceptable' in the positive MAY lose a little credibility with the newbies due to your handle

(I know you are all warm and fuzzy just saying I can see the corp type "we are having 'unacceptable' review our product on bitcointalk a show of hands please in favor?"

then again Searing with 2 built in PSU's probably is not a good choice either for a review

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
clownius

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 11:52:02 AM

Pre-Order...

Stop right there we know how this ends. 

Badly for anyone who orders. 

Come back when your ready to ship. 

People here are sick to death of funding companies R&D and getting nothing in return or the equipment only afters its obsolete and they have been mined to death before shipping.
Xer0

Activity: 826

°^°

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 12:05:06 PM

6TH for 600$ ...yep

aclass

Activity: 381
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 12:13:15 PM

come on guys... you don't understand... this is the super duper new ASIC... you buy the PSUs and everything else comes free
clownius

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 12:27:22 PM

6TH for 600$ ...yep

Yeah the price screams scam too. 

So they may not even go through with the create a chip with customers money then mine until the equipment is useless then ship it scam.  They will probably just run with the money straight away.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: