Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:50:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Announcment: Brand-new miner EMIC PowerModule - 5.65 TH/s  (Read 26274 times)
emic.com.pl (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 01:49:53 AM

http://emic.com.pl/en/wp-content/themes/emic/images/office2.jpg

http://emic.com.pl/en/wp-content/themes/emic/images/office.jpg

These are not even the same building, yet this is what Michal claims his office to be located.

Office pics from his website deleted in 5...4...3... (I'm battin' a 1000 here).

First is the building in the front, where DACPOL company has its office. Second building is where are we located exactly (building 27, as in our address). Building is in the back so it is easier to find if you are looking for the front ona (26).

Graphical explanation for all malcontents.

http://emic.com.pl/en/wp-content/themes/emic/images/office_e.jpg

Nice try, but that is not me.

The largest street in Warsaw extends all the way to the next town, through several other towns first to boot.

Here's a turn story. My grandparents and dad had to cross that big-ass street during WWII when they walked (literally) from Lithuania to Belgium to get away from the Nazis.

Yeah, and? Is this another proof that we are scam? Like all pictures you posted here? Still dont get which image/post or whatever already posted here is proof that we are scam. Cant understand this.
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 01:53:07 AM

Yeah, and? Is this another proof that we are scam? Like all pictures you posted here? Still dont get which image/post or whatever already posted here is proof that we are scam. Cant understand this.

Please show us some real good proof that you are working on a chip mask instead of defending yourself!

Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 01:54:47 AM

Here's a really simple question for you:

How long does it take from the time you tape-out to the time you get wafers?

Buy & Hold
grn

Activity: 357
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 01:56:24 AM

The onus is yours to prove you are not scam

How is that Lexical analysis working out bickneleski?
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 01:59:27 AM

Upon further scrutiny, the pictures are accurate. However the removal of said pictures from the website minutes after gleb mentions it does not help your case. Fact is you are really only answering him, I have asked some legit questions as well. Others have and those have not been answered.

Calling people for scrutinizing malcontents does not help. In case you have not noticed it has not helped ANY of those who have come before. The ONLY ones in business are the ones who had a business to show. They proved themselves. If you got something, show it off. That is the point of this post. If you still have only renderings, then you are nowhere near that February release date. IF you are close to it, then it would be a good time to show off your miners. This is what people really are on here for. Not renders. We have had our fill of renders. BFL did this (and because they were among the first got away with it) AMT, Hashfast, and so many others. There are only a few REAL players and they do the SAME things to get customers. Put sample units in the hands of trusted members of this community. REAL hardware. No games. AND even at that point, you gotta prove you can ship on time...that is yet another challenge other mining companies face. So you got one hurdle ahead of you....

Marketing.

After that follow through. What is your plan for that? So far you are just battling it out with Gleb. You won't convince him with words. Show us what you really have. Rendrings are nice. Hell I could whip up some renderings too and try to sell it.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
opieum2

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 02:00:16 AM

Syke and Roadstress pose VERY valid questions ANY mining manufacturer should be able to easily answer.

Here's a really simple question for you:

How long does it take from the time you tape-out to the time you get wafers?

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 02:12:21 AM

http://www.goldenline.pl/jaroslaw-szczepanik/wypowiedzi/

I'm looking for a partner programmer proficient in QT programming, familiar with Bitcoin code and who knows how to write a simple portals in Jommli or similar CMSI.
The aim of the project is to create your own kryptowaluty based on Bitcoin - the introduction of a range of functionality required in the application and some changes in the protocol.
As a condition I demand to show their own krytpowaluty acting based on BitCoinie not generated from coingain.io, or similar generators.
For my part I assure financing of the project.
It's best to partner was from Warsaw or the surrounding area.
If interested, please CV and the coordinates of its own Cryptocurrency with a description of how to configure the minerals.
I demand full commitment to the project even if it would not have gone quite ambitious as other IT topics. TO MAJOR PROJECT WITH MAJOR BUDGET - PLEASE DO NOT WRITE IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE REQUIREMENTS. Regards Jarek

Hey, Michal. Do you know Jarosław Szczepanik?

Swimmer63
Legendary

Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 02:23:32 AM

Following for the entertainment value.
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2014, 02:31:34 AM

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://emic.com.pl/en/wp-content/themes/emic/images/

Hey, Michal! You're doing a lot of work for nothing, i.e., deleting your images, for I'm already archived them and have them saved on my computer. A fact that I've presented to you twice already, but you now feel it prudent to delete, hence more evidence that what you're trying to accomplish is a scam.

It must be sad for you to have not only suffered a major bump on the head when you were a lad, but also being Polish.

We came here to make it as easy as possible for you to perpetuate your scam, but you just keep on fuckin' up not wanting to succeed.Seriously, look at all the moneys you're leavin' on the table simply by not heeding our advise.

Surely, Alex Sovu and Joshua Zipkin aren't smarter than you, are they? It sure the hell looks like it.

Fixed your link

dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2014, 02:32:52 AM

These are not even the same building, yet this is what Michal claims his office to be located.

Office pics from his website deleted in 5...4...3... (I'm battin' a 1000 here).

To be fair that does very much look like the same building, just the back of it. The numbers would match up as well as they're sequential. The L shape of the building is at the rear corner which is obscured in the first picture.

RHA

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 03:09:06 AM

Google Maps view: https://www.google.com/maps/@52.08455,21.02813,126m/data=!3m1!1e3
(from 2002, but fits the photos very well)
opieum2

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 04:48:43 AM

The building in the background of the picture is indeed the second one shown. It is pretty easy to spot. I do think that is lefit at least. Still main point missing. Miner demo would be best to settle all this. Or some commitment to get miners out to community for review.

Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 05:00:39 AM

I hope you can appreciate pre-orders are frowned upon by this community, and you are going to come under intense scrutiny without providing proof of product existence and performance.
Yes. I understand and appreciate this. It's actually giving me personally even more energy to complete project in given deadline and within all specs.
At the same time, however, do not agree on the language and the way some of comments.

Ia I said before we are working on this project for almost 6 moths. This is DESIGN. I dont know will you understand this, but designer need to put some data while designing. SOME EXAMPLE DATA. Are you really so stupid?

Graphical explanation for all malcontents.

Forgive me for being so forward, but given that I have already explained you are likely to come under intense scrutiny for a pre-order scheme in today's marketplace, and your acerbic replies to pointed queries (... that type of abrasive attitude with potential customers generally does not lead to profitable ventures launched from these forums ...) I would suggest you go radio silent and not make any further posts until you have a working product and something that trusted members of these forums can verify.

I would look to Spondoolies or Bitmain as setting the standard for launching new products on these forums.

Anything else is folly in todays marketplace.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 05:12:31 AM

I will give them points for one thing.....if they indeed are accepting credit cards, that is a step in the right direction....provided you have some refund policies in place that can be enforced for consumer protection should the preorder process go bad.

when you order and go to the link (when it works) the only way to pay is bank transfer...which is the ONLY option

heh what a bunch of fools ....sheesh.........if you want to scam you have to at least step it up to BFL standards of scammy ness (no pride in their work)

Ditto on above..this thread is a hoot!

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 05:46:35 AM

I will give them points for one thing.....if they indeed are accepting credit cards, that is a step in the right direction....provided you have some refund policies in place that can be enforced for consumer protection should the preorder process go bad.

when you order and go to the link (when it works) the only way to pay is bank transfer...which is the ONLY option

heh what a bunch of fools ....sheesh.........if you want to scam you have to at least step it up to BFL standards of scammy ness (no pride in their work)

Ditto on above..this thread is a hoot!

How is it possible, that "scammer" passed strict verification on coinbase, which include ID document verification?

How is it possible, that "scammer" passed Bitpay verification?

How is it possible, that "scammer" after going through both strict verification processes opts to not include the acceptance of bitcoins on his Bitcoin-themed site that's been in development since September, yet comes here to proclaim that we're off-base with our assessment(s), for he's operating with 100% transparency, the likes we've yet to witness?

http://emic.com.pl/pl/certyfikat-ssl/

Thirdly, what obscure language does a Pole speak that he's forced to penned his website in pretty good English, then opts to use Google Translate to convert the entire site to Polish, all the while knowing full well that he'll be catering to a mainly English-speaking potential (but not any more) customer base? That, in and of itself, takes the cake.

Speakin' of cake...

goxed
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006

Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 05:53:27 AM

I you want a Legendaries review (like the Spondoolies review party), and want to send a review unit drop me a PM. I am in the EU.

Revewing Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 08:15:35 AM

Yes, enough talk. Send me a unit to review before Feb 2015, and I'll be sure to let everyone know your unit exists. PM me for my address. Philippines. And please use UPS or FedEx, not DHL or "normal" post.

aclass

Activity: 381
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 09:21:37 AM

For 10 BTC I can fly to Poland and check them out, but being there or not will not prove the existence of the product. 

The largest street in Warsaw extends all the way to the next town, through several other towns first to boot.

Here's a turn story. My grandparents and dad had to cross that big-ass street during WWII when they walked (literally) from Lithuania to Belgium to get away from the Nazis.

I'll give you 10 BTC to drive to Poland and check them out!
mavericklm

Activity: 742

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 09:29:04 AM

Repeat after me: SCAM
And let this motherfucker thread die!
If he will have some machine in the spring, he will let us know for sure.
Tupsu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 11:42:43 AM

Michał Krawczyszyn

Changed his Facebook profile yesterday.

Nice try, but that is not me.

Real Michał Krawczyszyn

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print