Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:59:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Announcment: Brand-new miner EMIC PowerModule - 5.65 TH/s  (Read 26259 times)
clownius

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 02:40:52 PM

How it is possible, that "scammer" registered company?

Usually one pays a liarlawyer and the will register anything with little verification if any.  I would need to look into if and where its registered as different countries have different rules.  Some are horribly lax on any verification.
As this looks so scamlike i cant even be bothered digging for yet more verification.

How is it possible, that "scammer" opened bank accounts?

Once the company exists it can open bank accounts

How is it possible, that "scammer" give all his personal details to interenet?

If they are real you saved us the need to dox you when it all goes wrong thanks

How is it possible, that "scammer" passed strict verification on coinbase, which include ID document verification?

Seems most scammers can and have in the past

How is it possible, that "scammer" has got real adress, and phone (in new year we will update phone with landline one).

Offices are not terribly hard to rent and burn phones are cheap...

How is it possible, that "scammer" rent office from really big company, gives it data and contact? This is very easy information to confirm or not.

If you pay up front they are not terribly picky

How is it possible, that "scammer" allow to visit their office and meet the staff?

You could visit BFLs offices too...

And coming in very near future (we are working on it):

How is it possible, that "scammer" passed Bitpay verification?

Another case of every scammer seems to

How is it possible, that "scammer" passed and allow to pay using payment gateway? This is very difficult to get if you are not genuine.

So far the only option was bank deposit.  yet to be proven.  But certain payment gateways let plenty of HYIPs use them so meh means nothing

How is it possible, that "scammer" can get SSL certificate on his domain?

Easiest of the lot.  Just get yourself a domain and set up a mail server and you can get and SSL cert.  Not special at all.  we have some remarkably tech savey people in these parts.  Trying to pull the wool over our eyes on whats required for an SSL cert is plain silly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rabinovitch
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076

BTCLife.global participant

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 06:12:12 PM

Yes, enough talk. Send me a unit to review before Feb 2015, and I'll be sure to let everyone know your unit exists. PM me for my address. Philippines. And please use UPS or FedEx, not DHL or "normal" post.
I'm in Russia, so I am closer to him.  Cool

From Siberia with love! Hosting by Rabinovitch!
Fundraising for BOINC Farm
Пpoфeccиoнaльнo зaнимaюcь paзвёpтывaниeм фepм (ASIC, GPU, BURST, STORJ, Filecoin), oбopyдoвaниeм пoмeщeний для мaйнингa.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 06:14:43 PM

How is it possible, that "scammer" can get SSL certificate on his domain?

Easiest of the lot.  Just get yourself a domain and set up a mail server and you can get and SSL cert.  Not special at all.  we have some remarkably tech savey people in these parts.  Trying to pull the wool over our eyes on whats required for an SSL cert is plain silly.

Getting one's first driver's license in Poland is harder than all the hurdles combined that Michal outlined for proving EMIC is the real deal.

Polish Police: Let me see your driver's license, sir.
Michal: Will do so after the first of the year, but meanwhile you know I have one for:

If I didn't have a driver's licence, I wouldn't be in a car.
If I didn't have a driver's licence, I wouldn't know that this is a steering wheel.
If I didn't have a driver's licence, I wouldn't know how to turn on the radio.
If I didn't have a driver's licence, I wouldn't know how to put petro in the gas tank thingy.
And, the number one reason: If I didn't have a driver's licence, I sure the hell wouldn't know how to drive.

Polish Police: In re. you last bullet point. I've been following you for the last two blocks on my bicycle wondering how many more blocks you'll be traveling on this here sidewalk.

Michal: Dude, that's easy to explain. I was texting my Troll Rage to them monumental assholes over on BitcoinTalk. For proof, here's my last text them, first penned in English, then translated to Polish, then back...

Polish Police: Wait! You do this for a living?

Michal: Almost, but I've hit a brick wall once that Phinnaeus Gage dude and his sockpuppets evaded my thread showcasing my venerable bogus company EMIC.

Polish Police: Lucky for you I'm the one who stopped you, for I believe I can help. I once saw this SNL clip on YouTube where the music producer keep asking the band to add more cowbell to the song.

Michal: So?

Polish Police: Well, I suggest adding more copy, crop and paste SSL certificates to your site's home page.

Michal: Genius! Finally, I'll get pass them fuckers, then I'll be rich, rich, rich.
aclass

Activity: 381
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 06:32:03 PM

Enough with this S***. Until there is hard evidence of a device, there is no need to up this thread.

Having an office somewhere does not mean anything.

PLEASE STOP BUMPING THIS THREAD
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 06:33:28 PM

Enough with this shit too. I am going to stop bumping this thread by posting into it too by posting how I wont post into it instead of not posting at all........../s

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
Niggle

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 10:28:56 PM

Im surprised this thread doesnt just get locked and we all move on.

hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 10:32:29 PM

It's been quite entertaining but I still think its a massive scam. Far too many warning signs....

I agree it should be locked now Tongue. I don't know what gleb will do with his time though Grin.
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 11:10:57 PM

Im surprised this thread doesnt just get locked and we all move on.

Forum mods/admins aren't the police. They will not lock potential scams because people need to learn to think for themselves when pre-ordering. Especially after so many scams.

THIS IS A SCAM! STAY AWAY FROM IT AND FROM THE RETARD POLISH CITIZEN!

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 11:48:59 PM

It's been quite entertaining but I still think its a massive scam. Far too many warning signs....

I agree it should be locked now Tongue. I don't know what gleb will do with his time though Grin.

Don't worry 'bout me, for I'm sure I'll find something worthy to do.

"...icisi posiądą ziemię."

<why does the Polish word for earth - ziemię - resemble zombie?>
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 12:01:41 AM

Don't worry 'bout me, for I'm sure I'll find something worthy to do.

"...icisi posiądą ziemię."

<why does the Polish word for earth - ziemię - resemble zombie?>

Ha ha  Cheesy
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 12:16:49 AM

Even though Michal has well-demonstrated that he's well-versed as to the going-ons and how this forum and its users operate, I guess an example is still in order as to why Jell-O does what it does.

The following is the second post of an iconic, still ongoing thread:

More detailed chip specs please?

Next, is its most recent post one and half years later:

Ok. Now will you let this thread die since the company isn't selling anything?
It's not like this thread, the main one discussing this scam, has to die only because you want to due to a spammer. You can always unsubscribe if you can't stand his tactics.

Don't get me wrong. I have nothing against this thread. My beef is with the HF shill reviving this thread for nothing. If you or anyone else would revive this thread with some useful information I wouldn't complain, but when iceshilltard is reviving this thread with useless information that pisses me off. But even so, what would be more to discuss about this company that has a bigger percent than BFL of its customers pissed? The company was sold for 400k. What's more to talk about it?

In case you missed it Michal Krawczyszyn, HashFast demonstrated transparency to the nth degree, then still fucked everybody over, and they didn't have a single pseudo-SSL symbol on their site at the onset, whereas you have at least three non-functioning ones on most every page, even voicing how that in and of itself makes EMIC a viable entity. Now, if you had Skropenis on your team, then maybe, just maybe you would've had a shot at stardom, but not now. Ergo, every ounce of energy and funding you've put into this clever scheme of yours was all for not.

I say that's one helluva Christmas present you gave yourself and everybody else that may currently be part of EMIC.
sidehack
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1848

Curmudgeonly hardware guy

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 01:03:46 AM

Hey, HF still made a heck of a good chip. It's just too bad they only made about ten of them and forgot to tell everyone that they were months behind schedule until the day they slipped the deadline. Who knows, maybe this guy's got some really good stuff in the works and will keep insisting on a February ship date right up until the end of May.

Cool, quiet and up to 1TH pod miner, on sale now!
Currently in development - 200+GH USB stick; 6TH volt-adjustable S1/3/5 upgrade kit
Server PSU interface boards and cables. USB and small-scale miners. Hardware hosting, advice and odd-jobs. Supporting the home miner community since 2013 - http://www.gekkoscience.com
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 01:11:08 AM

Hey, HF still made a heck of a good chip. It's just too bad they only made about ten of them and forgot to tell everyone that they were months behind schedule until the day they slipped the deadline. Who knows, maybe this guy's got some really good stuff in the works and will keep insisting on a February ship date right up until the end of May.

But first, the user name lodołamacz has to registered.  Grin
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 01:22:06 AM

I don't have time to read all this, sounds like a great deal and the OP looks like a nice guy, I'm buying 100000 units right now. I'll be 51%-ing bitcoin by February, that'll teach all you haters and trolls.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 01:49:04 AM

I don't have time to read all this, sounds like a great deal and the OP looks like a nice guy, I'm buying 100000 units right now. I'll be 51%-ing bitcoin by February, that'll teach all you haters and trolls.

"We interrupt this thread to bring you late breaking news..."
mindtrip
Legendary

Activity: 1167
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 02:27:17 PM

I don't think anyone here is going to beleive you to purchase anything from you until you
1.) Supply a unit to a trusted member for testing and review
2.) Post actual pictures and performance stats of the unit validating its existence and performance claims

Sorry but to many companies have tried this before you and with no track record ever in this community your pretty much doomed
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 05:29:51 PM

I don't think anyone here is going to beleive you to purchase anything from you until you
1.) Supply a unit to a trusted member for testing and review
2.) Post actual pictures and performance stats of the unit validating its existence and performance claims

Sorry but to many companies have tried this before you and with no track record ever in this community your pretty much doomed

"Vlad, don't you think it's sad that EMIC is kaputski?"
Swimmer63
Legendary

Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 08:03:29 PM

No proof = no credibility.
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 09:37:30 PM

I wonder if this is Joshua Zipkin part deux? He did state (chat link pdf in my sig) that he would sell under alternate aliases. ALot of little things said in this thread....minus the fact it's not self-moderated. That would be the only thing here that makes me question that lol.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 10:19:27 PM

I wonder if this is Joshua Zipkin part deux? He did state (chat link pdf in my sig) that he would sell under alternate aliases. ALot of little things said in this thread....minus the fact it's not self-moderated. That would be the only thing here that makes me question that lol.

Maybe it's a test. There is lots of good advice in this thread for the next attempt.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: