Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 01:17:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RD] Red Wind. Mars Colonization. Launched. Algo=CryptoNight  (Read 69576 times)
Red_Wind (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 04:03:01 PM

Dev,when can we have a pool? Huh
Dev,when can we have a pool? Huh
Yes once there is a pool then the exchanges will come running to launch this coin on their exchange Smiley

We are working on it now. Although the exact date is yet unknown, we hope that it will not take us longer then a week; we do keep in mind that it is the first week of a year, and it usually is a mess when you start doing business at this time. But we keep our hopes high.

As soon as RD is added to a pool we will notify you.

Thank you for your support.
Red_Wind (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 04:07:42 PM

Dev when would you guys be looking into getting added to an exchange? And may I recommend trying to get listed on a large exchange such as Bittrex or Cryptsy where the majority of traders do their trading because this is what would help RD gain some attention by the masses Smiley Also I believe that building a community around this coin would help as well Smiley I have been spreading the word about this coin and trying to get people involved and help make this coin more popular Smiley Any updates when you have the time would be greatly appreciated Smiley Cheers

NoobKidOnTheBlock,

We are looking into the matter, and I believe that you have already recommended us to try and communicate with Bittrex admin, for which we are thankful indeed; we cannot tell you exact date of getting RD listed on an exchange, still, we do hope that it will not take long.

Thank you for your support. We appreciate it very much.
doitASAP

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 04:46:49 PM

Right now,pools and at lease 1 exchanges are badly needed. Smiley
doitASAP

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 06:14:18 PM

Dev,what's your next step plan??  Huh
doitASAP

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 08:43:59 PM

How many coins are mined everyday??  Huh
digital7

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 11:29:17 AM

goodcoin
we need a exchange.
Red_Wind (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2015, 07:14:58 PM

Ladies and gentlemen,

We are happy to inform you that at the moment we have reached a consensus with the pool developer, and the plan is to have RD added to the pool in the course of next week.

Our next step is negotiations with exchanges' admins and getting RD listed on an exchange.

Thank you for your attention and support.
bitman008

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 08:05:04 PM

Ladies and gentlemen,

We are happy to inform you that at the moment we have reached a consensus with the pool developer, and the plan is to have RD added to the pool in the course of next week.

Our next step is negotiations with exchanges' admins and getting RD listed on an exchange.

Great news,thx!!! Cheesy

NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 12:08:27 AM

Ladies and gentlemen,

Great news,thx!!! Cheesy
That is good news but if this coin is perfectly solo mineable then why wouldn't the main focus be on getting onto an exchange to have some value put to this coin Smiley It's just my opinion but without an exchange this coin won't do anything but die off

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

rigging

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 02:09:08 AM

Ladies and gentlemen,

Great news,thx!!! Cheesy
That is good news but if this coin is perfectly solo mineable then why wouldn't the main focus be on getting onto an exchange to have some value put to this coin Smiley It's just my opinion but without an exchange this coin won't do anything but die off
I am waiting for the pool,when it's ready,I'll mine this coin.

██████    ... ANTSHARES, DIGITAL ASSETS FOR EVERYONE  ...    ██████
████    ... ANTSHARES ICO STARTS AUGUST 8th  ...     ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ANTSHARES     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ (https://antshares.com/?ref=rigging)
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 02:22:43 AM

Ladies and gentlemen,

Great news,thx!!! Cheesy
I am waiting for the pool,when it's ready,I'll mine this coin.
Ya but while you are waiting for it to be pool mineable there are already people mining this coin and grabbing a bunch because you can solo mine it

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

frontier8

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 11:29:37 AM

Ladies and gentlemen,

Hey Dev,how is the pool and the exchanges going now? Huh

Red_Wind (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 01:49:43 PM

Ladies and gentlemen,

Great news,thx!!! Cheesy

The thing is, many people, as you might see in this thread, would like to have a pool to mine this coin in the first place; this is the reason for us to focus first on pools at the moment.
We do realize that we need to get RD listed on an exchange, however, we believe that the best way would be to add RD to a pool first, and then get it listed on an exchange.

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 09:24:22 PM

Ladies and gentlemen,

Great news,thx!!! Cheesy

The thing is, many people, as you might see in this thread, would like to have a pool to mine this coin in the first place; this is the reason for us to focus first on pools at the moment.
We do realize that we need to get RD listed on an exchange, however, we believe that the best way would be to add RD to a pool first, and then get it listed on an exchange.

Well have you gotten it added to a pool yet? Also can you pool mine a Cryptonite coin?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

frontier8

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 09:59:37 PM

Ladies and gentlemen,

Great news,thx!!! Cheesy

pool VS exchange ,which one is first really doesn't matter. What matters is to let more people know this coin.

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 10:18:28 PM

Ladies and gentlemen,

Great news,thx!!! Cheesy

pool VS exchange ,which one is first really doesn't matter. What matters is to let more people know this coin.
Ya but I want to know is the algo of this coin pool mineable? that's what I am wondering because I thought that this was a solo mineable coin and nothing more? But I don't know a lot about mining and algos either so I could be mistaken but I do think that if this coin is legit and wants to actually try to accomplish what it's intending on accomplishing that an exchange would be in order for it to make any money whatsoever Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

frontier8

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 10:36:24 PM

Ladies and gentlemen,

Great news,thx!!! Cheesy

Ya but I want to know is the algo of this coin pool mineable? that's what I am wondering because I thought that this was a solo mineable coin and nothing more? But I don't know a lot about mining and algos either so I could be mistaken but I do think that if this coin is legit and wants to actually try to accomplish what it's intending on accomplishing that an exchange would be in order for it to make any money whatsoever Smiley
but I want to know is the algo of this coin pool mineable?
yes and yes.

frontier8

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 10:39:54 PM

Ladies and gentlemen,

Great news,thx!!! Cheesy

but I want to know is the algo of this coin pool mineable?
yes and yes.
you can solo mining RD now for the net hashrate is pretty low .

dilution007

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 02:20:05 AM

Ladies and gentlemen,

dev,any news about the progress of pool or exchange ?  Huh

driedgrape

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 11:04:19 AM

is dev gone ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: