Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:11:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RD] Red Wind. Mars Colonization. Launched. Algo=CryptoNight  (Read 69576 times)
Red_Wind (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 09:10:11 PM

did you really think this coin was going to succeed?  Cheesy
Well to be honest I just thought it was a ruse to get on an exchange then dump their premine but I didn't mind if I could dump my coins first lmao JK but honestly with the way they were promoting this coin and with their webpage it did somewhat seem like they really thought that their coin could accomplish their goals and dreams. I just wouldn't mind them coming onto the thread and announcing that they have abandoned the coin and that they aren't continuing on with the project and address the people whose time they have wasted Smiley
on which exchange to dump RD?
There never was an exchange with RD was listed on apparently they were working on it.  But if they have abandoned the coin for no reason and haven't addressed this yet in the thread then all they have accomplished is wasting people's time when they write on this thread.  I just don't understand why Devs and Teams go through the trouble to launch a coin and go through the work to make a website for their coin and then just up and abandon them? Seems like a lot of wasted time and energy if you ask me lol

Indeed, RD is not listed on any exchanges yet, however, we have been working, and we have results - RD has been added to miner.center, you can get more information here: http://redwind.miner.center/

We believe that it is wiser to concentrate on single important task at a time, and it pays off.
We have been investing our time in RD, and we are not going to "throw it away".

Thank you for your support and for your attention.

So you guys are still working on this coin then?

Of course, and we are not going to stop here, either.

We still need to get RD listed on an exchange, and we believe that there are some cosmetic upgrades to RD miner and wallet that can be introduced to make them user-friendlier.

If you have any ideas, feel free to share them with us.

We do remember about your recommendations on the exchanges, and we are going to put them to use.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 09:19:16 PM

Well to be honest I just thought it was a ruse to get on an exchange then dump their premine but I didn't mind if I could dump my coins first lmao JK but honestly with the way they were promoting this coin and with their webpage it did somewhat seem like they really thought that their coin could accomplish their goals and dreams. I just wouldn't mind them coming onto the thread and announcing that they have abandoned the coin and that they aren't continuing on with the project and address the people whose time they have wasted Smiley
There never was an exchange with RD was listed on apparently they were working on it.  But if they have abandoned the coin for no reason and haven't addressed this yet in the thread then all they have accomplished is wasting people's time when they write on this thread.  I just don't understand why Devs and Teams go through the trouble to launch a coin and go through the work to make a website for their coin and then just up and abandon them? Seems like a lot of wasted time and energy if you ask me lol

Indeed, RD is not listed on any exchanges yet, however, we have been working, and we have results - RD has been added to miner.center, you can get more information here: http://redwind.miner.center/

We believe that it is wiser to concentrate on single important task at a time, and it pays off.

We still need to get RD listed on an exchange, and we believe that there are some cosmetic upgrades to RD miner and wallet that can be introduced to make them user-friendlier.

We do remember about your recommendations on the exchanges, and we are going to put them to use.
Well that's good to hear and I wish you guys the best of luck of getting this coin up and going and onto an exchange sometime in the future Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

sagarthegooner

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 10:38:14 PM

Hi dev
I got that CryptoNoteMiner from miner.center, but I can't mine
It says "stratum authentication failed" and retries, and then again the same...
What am i doing wrong?
nikos64

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 11:19:36 PM

Hi dev
What am i doing wrong?
What operating system?
For Windows 7-8 x64, make a .bat file in the folder \binaries\cpuminer\64bit.
It must look like this:
minerd -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://rd.miner.center:9155 -u RDyeHVYWkwa5JM9d4QA1wJjREAgQHJS9J9FHR17VbsNYFaLCgAkba9C1TE2uNgQ74iD5ifjEovXVW92 UPSZYfWfh9x472BGPQv -p x
crypto_currency

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 11:47:16 PM

great,this coin seems alive again~
electromagnetic

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 01:41:32 AM

I appreciate your efforts,dev.
Keep moving~~  Grin
Mj_Tom

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 01:32:40 PM

Hi dev
What am i doing wrong?
What operating system?
It must look like this:
minerd -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://rd.miner.center:9155 -u RDyeHVYWkwa5JM9d4QA1wJjREAgQHJS9J9FHR17VbsNYFaLCgAkba9C1TE2uNgQ74iD5ifjEovXVW92 UPSZYfWfh9x472BGPQv -p x

Just as nikos64 told you should create a .bat file in \binaries\cpuminer\64bit folder.

In order to do so you should first open up a Notepad, then paste a string that nikos64 posted earlier and save it with "start.bat" name. Then simply double ciick on it and you're golden.

Also, don't forget to change an address to yours. Smiley
nikos64

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 02:25:09 PM

Hi dev
What am i doing wrong?
What operating system?
It must look like this:

Just as nikos64 told you should create a .bat file in \binaries\cpuminer\64bit folder.

In order to do so you should first open up a Notepad, then paste a string that nikos64 posted earlier and save it with "start.bat" name. Then simply double ciick on it and you're golden.

Maybe he's doing it right. After some hours of successful mining, I now face the same problem: "stratum authentication failed"

Edit: It works now...
binary_tree

Activity: 122

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 03:04:37 PM

Hi dev
What am i doing wrong?
What operating system?
It must look like this:

Maybe he's doing it right. After some hours of successful mining, I now face the same problem: "stratum authentication failed"

Edit: It works now...
Claymore CryptoNote GPU Miner v9.1 Beta - POOL does not support this RD?

nikos64

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 03:29:44 PM

Claymore CryptoNote GPU Miner v9.1 Beta - POOL does not support this RD?
No... It works sometimes with some unsupported cryptonotes setting the argument " -nofee 1" but not with this one.
anonimus

Activity: 434

bitcoinvest.cc

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 04:23:29 PM

Watching, maybe later I will start mining.  Wink

Check out the latest Bitcoin and Crypto News
UnicodeEncoding

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 01:08:58 AM

dev plz put the http://redwind.miner.center/ on the op

binary_tree

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 10:00:48 AM

Dev,c-cex may be a good choice for the first exchange. 0.5BTC is enough

anonimus

Activity: 434

bitcoinvest.cc

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 11:46:04 AM

I think https://hitbtc.com is also a good option for cryptonote coins.

Check out the latest Bitcoin and Crypto News
binary_tree

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 12:34:48 PM

I think https://hitbtc.com is also a good option for cryptonote coins.

It's not easy to be listed on hitbtc.

timedelay

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 05:08:18 AM

The net hashrate and diff are growing slowly but steady. Grin
cointhinkers

Activity: 123

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 04:48:43 AM

Is dev still here?? any news about exchange??  Huh

elmachine

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 10:27:33 AM

Good morning Dev, can you make a chart with the distribution of the coin in the coming years.

Thanks.
wand_reader

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 02:13:48 AM

Good morning Dev, can you make a chart with the distribution of the coin in the coming years.

Thanks.
yeah,the info on OP is so little.

wand_reader

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 03:14:22 AM

dev plz tell us the latest status of your work

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: