Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:34:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RD] Red Wind. Mars Colonization. Launched. Algo=CryptoNight  (Read 69576 times)
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 04:17:31 PM

what did you idiot lemming miners think this coin was going to become?  rofl.
linearzone

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 05:10:50 PM

what did you idiot lemming miners think this coin was going to become?  rofl.
become crap~~ Grin

Toninho

Activity: 597
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 09:41:47 PM

bao_zou

Activity: 63

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 02:11:51 AM

dead?

NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 04:39:00 AM

Well I'm gonna be honest with you guys this is the very first CryptoNight coin to actually sync up and start for me so +1 already in my books gentleman and hopefully look forward to seeing you on an exchange in the near future Wink Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

Red_Wind (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 10:32:06 AM

Well I'm gonna be honest with you guys this is the very first CryptoNight coin to actually sync up and start for me so +1 already in my books gentleman and hopefully look forward to seeing you on an exchange in the near future Wink Cheers

We are working on it, as soon as we get to an exchange, we will inform you.

Thank you for your support.
Red_Wind (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 10:34:28 AM

the dev is dead.
Dev has gone???  Huh

We apologize for being out of communication for so long, however, if you do have any questions regarding the currency, you are welcome.
Red_Wind (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 10:42:47 AM

Our primary goal now is negotiating about adding RD to a pool. However, we would like to note that the root of any problem is possibility.  We are not operating in a pool now, and this state of things presents us with the possiblity of high-speed mining (~100,000 RD every 120 sec per net), much more than it would be after adding RD to a pool. Solo-mining is quite risky, though. That is why we concentrate most our efforts on adding RD to a pool.

Thank you for your attention.
airball

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 11:48:57 AM

Dev,Is there a GPU miner??

Mj_Tom

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 01:23:27 PM

Dev,Is there a GPU miner??

You may use this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=638915.0
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 08:49:58 PM

We are working on it, as soon as we get to an exchange, we will inform you.

Thank you for your support.
Nice well the wallet and miner continue working for me so it will be nice to see this coin launched on an exchange eventually Smiley Good Luck and keep up the good work Wink

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

airball

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 09:53:53 PM

Dev,how to solo mining with Claymore CryptoNote GPU Miner v9.1 Beta - POOL??

nikos64

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 12:21:34 AM

You can't  Grin It's obvious from the name of it.
You can setup a private pool for that.
But you don't need to. Even an older processor (like my PhenomII X4) can find blocks regularly.
Don't spoil the party please.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 05:33:54 AM

You can't  Grin It's obvious from the name of it.
You can setup a private pool for that.
But you don't need to. Even an older processor (like my PhenomII X4) can find blocks regularly.
Don't spoil the party please.
Yes please don't spoil the party and just out of curiousity what is the coin supply for this coin? Just wondering if someone knew the answer to this question and I'm very pleased that this is the first CryptoNite algo coin that has worked for me when I downloaded it and got it running and I must say the guide on how to mine this coin was very very helpful as well Smiley Good work Devs Wink

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 08:43:55 AM

the dev is dead.
Dev has gone???  Huh

We apologize for being out of communication for so long, however, if you do have any questions regarding the currency, you are welcome.

Yes I have a question concerning your currency.  How do you expect for your currency to make any money or help raise any money if that is what you are planning on doing with 184 billion coin supply? I'm just curious what exactly you are going to try and accomplish with your currency and if you are going to try for any exchanges to get listed on I highly suggest speaking with Richie from Bittrex because he seems to like when Devs speak with him about putting their coin on his exchange and that is where the money is to be completely honest with you Smiley Anyways I am happy to say that my wallet and miner are still working so that is a good sign and hopefully you will get listed on an exchange in the near future so we can trade these wonderful coins Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Red_Wind (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 09:46:26 AM

the dev is dead.
Dev has gone???  Huh

Yes I have a question concerning your currency.  How do you expect for your currency to make any money or help raise any money if that is what you are planning on doing with 184 billion coin supply? I'm just curious what exactly you are going to try and accomplish with your currency and if you are going to try for any exchanges to get listed on I highly suggest speaking with Richie from Bittrex because he seems to like when Devs speak with him about putting their coin on his exchange and that is where the money is to be completely honest with you Smiley Anyways I am happy to say that my wallet and miner are still working so that is a good sign and hopefully you will get listed on an exchange in the near future so we can trade these wonderful coins Smiley Cheers

Thank you for your attention and support.

184 billion coins will not be available at once, naturally. The more coins are mined, the harder it is to mine new coins - it is one of the main principles of cryptocurrencies, and we foresee that when all coins are mined, each of them will be required by the ecosystem that exists around the idea of establishing a colony on Mars.

At the moment our primary objective is adding RD to a pool, and we are concentrating all our efforts on it.

Still, it does not mean that we are not planning to get listed on exchange(s); we do, and we are working on it, so we are grateful for your advice. It is quite hard to operate a currency without any connection to other currencies, and exchange is the best way to establish that connection. Moreover, being listed on exchange would also contribute to solving the problem (if any) of excess of coins by correcting the exchange rate, for example.

As for the part about what we are going to try and accomplish, I can only say this: establish a colony on Mars. This is the Goal we want to achieve as humans, and as RD team we developed this currency to create a financial part of the ecosystem that exists around the idea of colonizing Mars. If you would like to get more information about our currency, visit http://redwind.systems/
And you are always welcome to ask any questions concerning RD.

Have I answered your questions?
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 01:29:04 PM

the dev is dead.
Dev has gone???  Huh

Thank you for your attention and support.

184 billion coins will not be available at once, naturally. The more coins are mined, the harder it is to mine new coins - it is one of the main principles of cryptocurrencies, and we foresee that when all coins are mined, each of them will be required by the ecosystem that exists around the idea of establishing a colony on Mars.

At the moment our primary objective is adding RD to a pool, and we are concentrating all our efforts on it.

Still, it does not mean that we are not planning to get listed on exchange(s); we do, and we are working on it, so we are grateful for your advice. It is quite hard to operate a currency without any connection to other currencies, and exchange is the best way to establish that connection. Moreover, being listed on exchange would also contribute to solving the problem (if any) of excess of coins by correcting the exchange rate, for example.

As for the part about what we are going to try and accomplish, I can only say this: establish a colony on Mars. This is the Goal we want to achieve as humans, and as RD team we developed this currency to create a financial part of the ecosystem that exists around the idea of colonizing Mars. If you would like to get more information about our currency, visit http://redwind.systems/
And you are always welcome to ask any questions concerning RD.

Have I answered your questions?
Yes you have thank you very much for taking the time to answer those questions for me Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

doitASAP

Activity: 94

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 06:54:45 PM

Dev,when can we have a pool? Huh
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 08:37:13 PM

Dev,when can we have a pool? Huh
Yes once there is a pool then the exchanges will come running to launch this coin on their exchange Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 12:41:00 AM

Dev when would you guys be looking into getting added to an exchange? And may I recommend trying to get listed on a large exchange such as Bittrex or Cryptsy where the majority of traders do their trading because this is what would help RD gain some attention by the masses Smiley Also I believe that building a community around this coin would help as well Smiley I have been spreading the word about this coin and trying to get people involved and help make this coin more popular Smiley Any updates when you have the time would be greatly appreciated Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: