Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:55:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Economic Collapse Headed for U.S. in 2015???  (Read 6120 times)
2dogs
Legendary

Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 10:11:36 PM

usa will get very worst,
All they want is oil,when I say all they i'm referring to a bad guvern
No wor are wins by the usa.

wot Huh Huh Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
picolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 12:40:17 AM

Don't forget about these low oil prices! When has it been this low? That's right! Back in 08!

The Dollar is going up while Yellen will not raise rates this year.
ChicagoCoinConnection

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 05:18:15 PM

I've read in a few tabloid rags that the euro was going to dip below the value dollar, with the problems you guys are facing across the pond it might be worth it to transfer some of that cash(just to be on the safe side) into american monopoly money. But to be honest I'm not a financial guru or anything so please take my recommendation with a grain of salt.
picolo

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 08:45:32 PM

So I live in Europe and have a 90 day holiday booked to the United States. I know the value of the euro relative to the dollar is low - and getting lower. I will be gone in the three summer months of this year. Is it worth exchanging my euro amounts for dollars now ? Or waiting, in case the exchange rate climbs upward in my favour again?

You are asking us to predict the future price in the short term since you are probably going to your holiday soon ?

I would advise getting some of the Dollar you need now and the rest before you leave not to suffer a big difference compared to if you bought only now or when you leave.

You should try to find the cheapest Dollar by finding the best way to exchange your Euro for Dollars.
bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2015, 09:06:13 PM

Euro has been crushed. Wish I'd have listened to Martin Armstrong in regards to this.

I'm in a similar situation- do I convert my Eur to GBP or wait for the bounce to come in the EUR? Or just convert a portion into silver/BTC.

One thing's for sure the euro is in trouble, but I don't know much about FX, so I could be completely off base. Seems to me that Greece is going to set off a whole shit show that will reverberate throughout Europe.

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
Physical Coin Making Guide Book and eBook- Make your own physical crypto coins and wallets!
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
picolo

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 10:05:48 PM

Euro has been crushed. Wish I'd have listened to Martin Armstrong in regards to this.

I'm in a similar situation- do I convert my Eur to GBP or wait for the bounce to come in the EUR? Or just convert a portion into silver/BTC.

One thing's for sure the euro is in trouble, but I don't know much about FX, so I could be completely off base. Seems to me that Greece is going to set off a whole shit show that will reverberate throughout Europe.

If you want to save, pick something else than a fiat currency. If you pick a fiat currency, pick one of a more respectable central bank and country than the others ones, like the Swiss Franc.
bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 08:12:26 AM

If you want to save, pick something else than a fiat currency. If you pick a fiat currency, pick one of a more respectable central bank and country than the others ones, like the Swiss Franc.

Thanks for the input. I'll be doing something along those lines.

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
Physical Coin Making Guide Book and eBook- Make your own physical crypto coins and wallets!
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 05:56:56 PM

If everytime Alex Jones has predicted an economic U.S collapse I recieved a Bitcoin, I would be in retirement as we speak.
bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 09:17:39 PM

If everytime Alex Jones has predicted an economic U.S collapse I recieved a Bitcoin, I would be in retirement as we speak.

Broken clocks and all that! Roll Eyes

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
picolo

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 10:39:38 PM

It takes longer than expected but the debt are accumulating and the collapse is near.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 09:10:49 PM

It takes longer than expected but the debt are accumulating and the collapse is near.

I doubt that the debt accumulation could cause real problems in the US economy since this debt is denominated in the same dollars that the US happens to print. It could theoretically set off run-away inflation (or just increase inflation substantially), but if it didn't happen when the Fed had been increasing the monetary base through QEs, why then should it happen now when QEs are done with?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: