Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 01:58:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheap Sale. Scrypt miner cheaper than cost. zehash.com  (Read 6046 times)
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 12:47:17 AM

I just placed an order for 1 of the silverfish miners.  I'll take one for the team and see if they are legit.  I chatted with someone in support on their website last night (probably the same guy who posts in this thread).  I can't say why exactly, just got a good feeling these guys are more likely to be legit resellers of what must be an ocean of used scrypt ASICs rather than scammers, but I will keep you guys posted.
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 12:57:08 AM

I just placed an order for 1 of the silverfish miners.  I'll take one for the team and see if they are legit.  I chatted with someone in support on their website last night (probably the same guy who posts in this thread).  I can't say why exactly, just got a good feeling these guys are more likely to be legit resellers of what must be an ocean of used scrypt ASICs rather than scammers, but I will keep you guys posted.

Nice from sockpuppetaccount Cheesy
baldpope

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 03:41:50 AM

It's a nice price point for the hashing rate.  please keep the thread informed if you do receive them.  would love to see some 'received' pictures of the units as well.

baldpope
SockPuppetAccount

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 04:03:00 AM

Nice from sockpuppetaccount Cheesy

Oh don't worry, I'm not a sock puppet for this guy.  Just a sock puppet created in preparation for a new scam coin being launched in a few days, DarkBlackCoin.  Yeah, I know it sucks but we are running out of ideas here. 

It's a nice price point for the hashing rate.  please keep the thread informed if you do receive them.  would love to see some 'received' pictures of the units as well.

baldpope

Yeah, not that scrypt mining pays much these days, but I figure I could sell off these 2 power hungry Black Widows that I simply cannot justify running anymore as they don't even pay for their electricity.  I'd still be able to keep 80% of that hash at 25% of the power consumption.

If and when I get a tracking number, you guys will be first to know and if and when it delivers, will post pictures and my assessment of its performance.

Crossing my fingers on this one.  If this guy can deliver he could really fill a void in the fledgling scrypt mining scene.  At this point, slightly modified used ASICs are about as close to 3rd gen as we are gonna get  Roll Eyes.
zehash (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 06:14:18 AM

Members all order shipped by EMS Tracking send to Emails

Thanks for your purchase
ibrahimshaikh

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 06:40:27 AM

I got it my Track Lets see when i will get my devices Smiley
SockPuppetAccount

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 06:49:34 AM

That was fast.  Yeah, I got a tracking number as well.  Of course it takes about 24 hours before the tracking number shows up in the system, will post screenshot when it does.
hagie

Activity: 792
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 07:24:11 AM

Members all order shipped by EMS Tracking send to Emails

Thanks for your purchase

please add Paypal as soon as possible - this will give youo an hugh boost on your sales. I would even pay a little Paypal Fee extra - so you won't los anything with PayPal as payment.

Stefan
SockPuppetAccount

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 08:13:51 AM

What is your stock like on these silverfish miners?  I know there are only so many used silverfish miners in the world for you to underclock and resell.  If these initial sales prove you to be legit, you can add paypal support, and you can continue offering these at this price point with free EMS shipping, they have the potential to be a hot item around here.
zehash (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 08:19:36 AM

What is your stock like on these silverfish miners?  I know there are only so many used silverfish miners in the world for you to underclock and resell.  If these initial sales prove you to be legit, you can add paypal support, and you can continue offering these at this price point with free EMS shipping, they have the potential to be a hot item around here.

we was get 100pcs in total and 65 pcs sold out today and we have only 35 pcs avalible and we will update our paypal as soon as
fhh
Legendary

Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 08:31:13 AM

also bought one silverfish still waiting for shipping conf

Deutsche Bitcoinbörse: https://www.bitcoin.de/r/yyfrkv
das passende Konto gibts bei der fidor Bank https://banking.fidor.de/registrierung?ibid=43076568
zehash (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 08:37:22 AM

also bought one silverfish still waiting for shipping conf

can u please give me your order number?
fhh
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 09:55:54 AM

pmed

das passende Konto gibts bei der fidor Bank https://banking.fidor.de/registrierung?ibid=43076568
SockPuppetAccount

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 10:00:55 AM

What is your stock like on these silverfish miners?  I know there are only so many used silverfish miners in the world for you to underclock and resell.  If these initial sales prove you to be legit, you can add paypal support, and you can continue offering these at this price point with free EMS shipping, they have the potential to be a hot item around here.

we was get 100pcs in total and 65 pcs sold out today and we have only 35 pcs avalible and we will update our paypal as soon as

Do you think you would be able to get more?  Like I said, I know there isn't an endless supply of these but clearly there is a demand if you can fill it.  I was prepared to snap up 5 more of these if the first one arrives okay and works well.  Unfortunately I am betting the first batch of these will be long gone before I get the chance though.
zehash (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 10:11:32 AM

Do you think you would be able to get more?  Like I said, I know there isn't an endless supply of these but clearly there is a demand if you can fill it.  I was prepared to snap up 5 more of these if the first one arrives okay and works well.  Unfortunately I am betting the first batch of these will be long gone before I get the chance though.

our next batch will be come Jan 26 but not confirm. this time we only have 21 pcs avalible because its sell is good, will try to get more device in this month
SockPuppetAccount

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 11:09:28 AM

our next batch will be come Jan 26 but not confirm. this time we only have 21 pcs avalible because its sell is good, will try to get more device in this month

Ok, I can be patient for the second batch, I just wanted to confirm there will be a second batch!
zehash (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 06:39:36 AM

Ok, I can be patient for the second batch, I just wanted to confirm there will be a second batch!
Yes sure this batch only 5 device left
fhh
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 07:18:48 AM

pmed

Be carefull!

I got no answer to my pm with the order number!
ordered one unit on the 20th and still got no shipping information and order only shows processing!

they promised to ship the next day so they are already two days late!

zehash (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 07:28:46 AM

pmed

Be carefull!

I got no answer to my pm with the order number!
ordered one unit on the 20th and still got no shipping information and order only shows processing!

they promised to ship the next day so they are already two days late!

First thing forum was close last 2 days and i dont get any pm and next your order already shipped and tracking number already send to you by email or open your account and check if u want more detais please contact chat support
fhh
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 07:56:01 AM

First thing forum was close last 2 days and i dont get any pm and next your order already shipped and tracking number already send to you by email or open your account and check if u want more detais please contact chat support

a litlle more than one day only;)

tracking received (pm - no email yet) but up to now its not registered on EMS tracking site...

my pm was send 21th 9am and now you answered to it with a quote so you received it obviously

I checked my account on your site before posting here! It still showed processing!
Now AFTER your answer it shows shipped.

being late is not nice but not a big thing

what I really don't like are shady excuses ...

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: