Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:26:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best website to give out loans? Btcjam or ?  (Read 17044 times)
Laosai

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 01:30:26 PM

I'm using Getline and BtcJam to invest in loaning. I have to say I don't like Getline at all. It's not intuitive and extremely shady in configuration.
But BtcJam is extremely cool and you got great investment opportunities here.

24 Listing in Btcjam is a "great opportunities"...... LOL....

The listings are changing rather regurlary so yes great opportunity Wink

What do you want? 200 listings every week? And why so?
If you've got enough money to fund 24 listings you should do something else with your money!

It'a matter of trend one year ago Jam had 100+ listing, now don't reach anymore 30, this, for me is a negative trend.... but think what you want.....

Loanbase too has the same problem......

Sure, it's a bad trend, but it doesn't change the fact that it's still a great opportunity ^^

You know any replacing website to loan?

Yes.... watch my signature....  Grin

scams are everywhere, but the verification system is evolving and the site community work hard to discover them..... and also a lot of others opportunity to invest (apart from loans) New startup company listed on site, and an altcoin exchange growing day by day, yes some problems and bugs also there, but admins work hard to improve and fix, and support responds and solve in an average of a couple of days, not weeks as in other sites..... and a couple of features unique of that site, two pools to park money (that you ddidn't invest, if you don't find interesting loans) that give you extra income, while your money are parked there, Instant loans (for borrowers) and the saving account that give you 5% interests APR (per year) payd daily....

But... You only got faucets on your signature. You can't win anything with shit like this!

cesmak
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 01:35:37 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2016, 06:32:28 AM by cesmak

I'm using Getline and BtcJam to invest in loaning. I have to say I don't like Getline at all. It's not intuitive and extremely shady in configuration.

If you've got enough money to fund 24 listings you should do something else with your money!

It'a matter of trend one year ago Jam had 100+ listing, now don't reach anymore 30, this, for me is a negative trend.... but think what you want.....

Sure, it's a bad trend, but it doesn't change the fact that it's still a great opportunity ^^

scams are everywhere, but the verification system is evolving and the site community work hard to discover them..... and also a lot of others opportunity to invest (apart from loans) New startup company listed on site, and an altcoin exchange growing day by day, yes some problems and bugs also there, but admins work hard to improve and fix, and support responds and solve in an average of a couple of days, not weeks as in other sites..... and a couple of features unique of that site, two pools to park money (that you ddidn't invest, if you don't find interesting loans) that give you extra income, while your money are parked there, Instant loans (for borrowers) and the saving account that give you 5% interests APR (per year) payd daily....

But... You only got faucets on your signature. You can't win anything with shit like this!

Last link on the second line.... is not a faucet......

[EDIT]

Moved link on first line.... more visible  Grin Grin

Laosai

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 01:48:26 PM

Last link on the second line.... is not a faucet......

Ahah! Sorry didn't see it ^^
Never heard of this one. It's a lots of btc funded if they say the truth...

cesmak
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 03:27:07 PM

Yes it's the truth....

Is one year that i use that site, as an investor, and i can say that they don't lie, but the best thing to do is see by yourself, register in it and do a tour, for investors no need to give particular infos, only the email.....

Laosai

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 05:24:13 PM

Yes it's the truth....

Is one year that i use that site, as an investor, and i can say that they don't lie, but the best thing to do is see by yourself, register in it and do a tour, for investors no need to give particular infos, only the email.....

You got any change compare to website like btcjam? Seems quite similar to me!

cesmak
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 05:39:52 PM

Yes it's the truth....

BtcJam, lost faith one yar ago listening to other user experience that told me was full of scammer, pop at that time was a newly website, and with good ideas, so started with that, in parallel with loanbase, but also loan base in the last months changed a lot of rules and destroied their power, 6 months ago in loanbase 200 listing not is similar to jam. pop is growing there are 70+ listing in average..... but for my is the whole offer of investments that is a plus against other pure lending p2p sites.....

ronaldinho_07

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 04:22:52 PM

I have only had experience on btcjam. Word of advice only lend to people in the A grade it's a guaranteed payback. I loaned to several people and had nice profits from it.

A grade borrowers default all the time.

Really? I have used btcjam for 5 months now and i havent experienced a single default. Can you explain it?

they have probably increase the control among those registred user, now one of the site want that you have your ID imgae near your face, so it's hell hard to fake this, you can not simply photoshop

but i guess there are always possibility for cheater

Well thats a feature i didnt know that has been implement,but does people wanna to be identified ?The interes some people pays at there can be granted at banks,if they have their name clean,off course.But its good to see they making something to improve their system and reduce defaulted.

Well im member of pop but as i dont trust on those kind of systems i just avoid them.
btiAndy

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 08:52:24 PM

Yes it's the truth....

BtcJam, lost faith one yar ago listening to other user experience that told me was full of scammer, pop at that time was a newly website, and with good ideas, so started with that, in parallel with loanbase, but also loan base in the last months changed a lot of rules and destroied their power, 6 months ago in loanbase 200 listing not is similar to jam. pop is growing there are 70+ listing in average..... but for my is the whole offer of investments that is a plus against other pure lending p2p sites.....

I have shifted a bit of my BTCJam activity to Pop in recent weeks as a result of the declining conditions at Jam...must say I am really impressed with Pop and will be moving more funds over as time goes by.
Olaf

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 09:37:29 PM

Yes it's the truth....

I have shifted a bit of my BTCJam activity to Pop in recent weeks as a result of the declining conditions at Jam...must say I am really impressed with Pop and will be moving more funds over as time goes by.

I havent heard about this new website you guys keep referring to outside from the known btcjam.

But if I were to do the loan process it would be some type of partnership with others who are already making that btcloan with a dedicated thread.

pbleak
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 09:40:14 PM

I am using BTCjam but the amount I have invested in very small. Just play with it and have not withdraw anything yet.

It seems like a legit service to invest BTC, but time will tell. My advice is to invest what you are afford to lose....

Have you gotten any defaulted loans yet?

I`d be surprised to see how many default and then if you can post that here, that would be great insight.

And when you say small, how much like 0.1 btc?

It's about 50/50 defaults. They have limited loans to such a small group that it might be better now. The entire thing is a scam from the borrower side to the sites taking a cut and promising 'net arbs' or whatever.
pbleak
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 09:44:14 PM

I have only had experience on btcjam. Word of advice only lend to people in the A grade it's a guaranteed payback. I loaned to several people and had nice profits from it.

A grade borrowers default all the time.

Really? I have used btcjam for 5 months now and i havent experienced a single default. Can you explain it?

I'm one of its oldest users so I have seen every type of scam in my time: http://www.shamelist.it/

I can explain it yes, BTCjam does offers you arbs that are not legally enforced below 15 BTC. If you follow a case higher it will be legal so more trouble. So for years scammers have pulled off heists. If you think you can work around them just talk to the lenders there who have been burnt by old school names that were there two years. You will be hit hard if you keep investing there.
pbleak
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 09:45:03 PM

It is not a great opportunity, please don't spread such a naive view.
pbleak
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 09:47:03 PM

Yes it's the truth....

I havent heard about this new website you guys keep referring to outside from the known btcjam.

But if I were to do the loan process it would be some type of partnership with others who are already making that btcloan with a dedicated thread.

There is Jam, Loanbase and Pop. All three are the same with slight differences, e.g. Jam is now aimed at the South American market. Loanbase was an alternative but suffered the same scam fate. Pop is a tad better, but it's all the same.
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 10:14:39 PM

Well the result of those all is no one is best then the other as they cant assure you the money you lend will return,the best one would be the lending forum here were the colateral must be provided being crypto or forum accounts ,protecting the lender and making the scam not able to happen,or atleast at a reduced risk.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1507

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 04:07:01 AM

Well the result of those all is no one is best then the other as they cant assure you the money you lend will return,the best one would be the lending forum here were the colateral must be provided being crypto or forum accounts ,protecting the lender and making the scam not able to happen,or atleast at a reduced risk.

I disagree! BTCJAM is always way more safer than any forum lending. BTCJAM has a proper verification procedure and they awards everyone with a credit score. If you wish to take higher risk, you can invest in lower credit rating and you will also earn higher interest rate.

But for higher credit scores, the interest rate is lower, but it provides more safety to the capital invested.

I have been using BTCJAM from a long time now and invested in almost 10 loans, not yet have any negative experience.

pocarime32

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 04:33:17 AM

I disagree! BTCJAM is always way more safer than any forum lending. BTCJAM has a proper verification procedure and they awards everyone with a credit score. If you wish to take higher risk, you can invest in lower credit rating and you will also earn higher interest rate.

But for higher credit scores, the interest rate is lower, but it provides more safety to the capital invested.

I have been using BTCJAM from a long time now and invested in almost 10 loans, not yet have any negative experience.

I never using BTCJAM before, what is the different with our lending section in bitcointalk ? Is it a good way to earn passive income by lending bitcoin to someone ? I thought the best website for loan is in this forum, lending section.
cesmak
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 06:31:09 AM

Long time investing and only 10 loans invested .... seems a little in contraddiction....

I'm investing in p2p loan sites by one year, and is not a loooong time (for me) and invested in 100+ loans.... this is a discreet experience.....

Pop has a staff member that follow late borrowers and start collection actions for defaults, some results are real there....

And the borrower has the voluntary possility to add insurance for a % of the capital, that, in case e will not pay, will be returned to lenders, and loan can be secured with backed shares or alt coins locked to the loan (collateral).

This is a more secure way to guarantee the loanded capital, than a simple rating calculation.

Lonas backed up by more than 50% of collateral are funded very fast.....

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 06:32:36 AM

btcjam is very slow, i've sent the verifications request and they are still hanging there verifying all the stuff, after 4 fucking months, unbelievable
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 08:55:41 AM

btcjam is very slow, i've sent the verifications request and they are still hanging there verifying all the stuff, after 4 fucking months, unbelievable

4 months, wow. you should contact their support or submit your request again. i am sure that nothing takes that long. there might be some kind of problem with your request. maybe lost in the middle of other requests, and their staff overlooked it.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
lissandra

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 04:35:33 PM

So based on the overall replies its horrible.

I sense btcjam lacks on all areas esp for investors side. It would be different if they do some service to put into good collectors or selling that debt form to a higher institution to pay you back a bit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: