Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:27:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BECOME A MILLIONAIRE OPEN PROJECT: Turn 100$ into a true life. (0/100 COMPLETED)  (Read 20016 times)
Askenaz (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 11:40:19 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2015, 08:24:06 PM by Askenaz

https://twitter.com/Goldenwolf_INC

RESURRECTION OCTOBER 2015

Ladies and gentlemans, here I'm I!! I don't remember last time I posted here. It's been a long and intense year, economically and psychologically meaning. I have to be completely sincere, my FLDC invest was a full crap. Sorry for those who believed me (luckily nobody trusted in me so....; Cheesy). As I said, I have to tell the truth about my story of this year, belive me or not, the thruth is that:

I sold FLDC at 60-65 sats range, with an initial lose of 50% of my investment. I went crazy cause I can't tolerate losing in anything, so what I did with those 0.2 BTC?, I played dice!! Tongue Tongue. And how lucky I was!, for some reason, god gave me a help and I turned my 0.2 BTC in 4.2 BTC that same day. I decided to not post anymore here, maybe for my pride. When I won those 4 BTC I thought; FUCK THEM, I'm gonna be rich and they don't care about it, so I will ignore them. Grin Grin

What happened next? I got nice profits with DASH mid-year rise, and then I profit again with the DASH fall (shorts in poloniex), and then came ETH early pump. So how was I one month ago? With 27.58 BTC in my wallet. Then comes the sad part of the story. The day 15 September of 2015 I made the biggest mistake I've done in my life (I've not done a lot of mistakes  Cool). The story was simple, that day my boss payed me my salary of a full summer August work. 700 $ was that salary, working 8 hours a day monday to saturday and 2 sundays included. Then, again, I went crazy and though: WTF!? Angry Angry I can win that in a moment, I have a 90% chances of getting 3 BTC of profit with my 27.58 BTC. So I went again to dice. You can imagine what happened then...

I lost almost all my BTC that 15 September. I remember perfectly how my preciate BTC and life project were burning in every click without being able to do anything (I could have stopped, but my eagerness to recover the lost overcome my conscience). I remembere how my wallet down up to 0.091 BTC. Then I stopped and thought, that's all, this will be the last bet of my life. I made a 10% odds winning bet, and won. My balance  went up to 0.91 BTC and as promised, I didn't make any more bet.

So, one month later, when all my rage has dissappeared, I'm ready to fight again!!! Cheesy  But this time will be very very different. What I've learned from my facepalm is that my ego cannot overcome my soul, during these winning months I reconigze I have been so much arrogant and cocky than I used to be, and I think god has given me a warning. He must still trust in me, that last winning bet was a clear message to me. God gave me a second opportunity, and I'm not going to fail again!! Smiley Smiley

ACTUAL SITUATION

The "BECOME A MILLIONAIRE OPEN PROJECT: Turn 100$ into a true life " STARTS AGAIN. This time the metodology will be little bit different, the objective is not to get a 100% profit 14 times in a row. This time, the objective will be to get a 10% profit 100 times in a row. That is to multiply my initial capital (0.91 BTC) by 13780,6 .(1.1^100). One day I will explain the cause of this change in objectives.

This time, I will post absolutely all my trade actions in real time, even if I lose. All information will be shared, and no opinion will be banned, so let's make this serious project a funny one too ladies..  Grin Grin

This will be my goal this time, apart from becoming a millionaire, I will give to possiblility to anyone to follow me and we will all have fun at the same time!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

PD: In 3 or 4 days I will post my first trade of this second and definitive project. Happy weekend to all of you! Cheesy

I'M BACK, ILLUSION TO THE MAX, KNOWLEDGE TO THE MAX, CONNECTION TO THE MAX, LET'S BECOME A MILLIONARIES!
Grin Grin Grin Grin

ORIGINAL THREAT

It's 3 January 2015. I'm just a poor college guy, whos working hard at 5$ hour to pay an useless career. To be sincere, I have always get easily the objectives I purposed. I'm only 19, so the objectives have been basically good grades, good girls, good drugs, you know, just soft things.

Nevertheless, this year, while working hard at 5$ hour, I realized that I don't want this life. Simply, being a worker does not compensate me. Get always the same wage, do always the same useless job, having to obey retarded "high qualified" workers, you know what I mean. Maybe I look arrogant and prepotent, but worker jobs have to be done by "animal" minds. Me, and people like me, have deeper objectives in life.

Going to what matters: I will turn my 100$ bill into a millions of them, and I will give anyone the opportunity to do it with their 100$ bill.  

The process will be very simple: I'm going to double my investiment 14 times in a row, reinvesting it every time. Mathematics are clear: 2^14=16384   16384 is a sufficient multiplier, or not?

Theoretically, I only have 1 opportunity of 16384 to get the objective. Luckily, human behaviour is very far from random. I'm not lying, I've been involved in financial markets since I don't remember the age I had, I was too little. Charts simply fascinate me, even more than girls.

The fact is that, during 2014 I've been looking closely the cryptocoin show. Cryptocoins speculation reflect perfectly the common human behaviour, and they are VERY EASY to trade. I'm used to trade in nearly-random markets, and believe me, the opportunity in cryptocoins world is HUGE right now.

I will post ALL the trades and objectives, I won't stop until I double my 100$ 14 times. I don't know if this will take 1 year,5, or 10, but I'm sure I will get my objective and dedicate the rest of my life in doing things with MEANING.

I know that majority of you don't believe me right now (I wouldn't believe too), but for these ones who's got a big conscience: trust in me, I know what I'm doing.

All types of comments and questions are accepted.

Regards, Askenaz.  

--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 11:44:34 PM

so you'll help others multiply their money? how very kind of you!

you just registered on this forum, have no prior history, and asks for $100? do you seriously think people will trust you?
Askenaz (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 11:49:36 PM

Hahahaha easy brother! Cheesy Cheesy I know that this forum is full of scammers asking for money.

I don't want the money of anyone, I just want to share my knowledge. It's normal to don't believe me right now, but if you start believing me at 5th or 6th round, you will get few money. Wink

Regards, Askenaz.
GoldSeal
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 12:08:00 AM

good luck with that.

One piece of advice I have for you is that you will find quickly that it becomes difficult to engage large sums of cash into cryptocurrency with ease.

Assuming you get 13 doubles, how easy do you think it will be to engage that last $819k?

Moving to Puerto Rico...
ANTIcentralized

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 12:09:11 AM

Assuming you get 13 doubles, how easy do you think it will be to engage that last $819k?

BTC/USD?
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2015, 12:13:07 AM

It's 3 January 2015. I'm just a poor college guy, whos working hard at 5$ hour to pay an useless career. To be sincere, I have always get easily the objectives I purposed. I'm only 19, so the objectives have been basically good grades, good girls, good drugs, you know, just soft things.

Nevertheless, this year, while working hard at 5$ hour, I realized that I don't want this life. Simply, being a worker does not compensate me. Get always the same wage, do always the same useless job, having to obey retarded "high qualified" workers, you know what I mean. Maybe I look arrogant and prepotent, but worker jobs have to be done by "animal" minds. Me, and people like me, have deeper objectives in life.

Going to what matters: I will turn my 100$ bill into a millions of them, and I will give anyone the opportunity to do it with their 100$ bill.   

The process will be very simple: I'm going to double my investiment 14 times in a row, reinvesting it every time. Mathematics are clear: 2^14=16384   16384 is a sufficient multiplier, or not?

Theoretically, I only have 1 opportunity of 16384 to get the objective. Luckily, human behaviour is very far from random. I'm not lying, I've been involved in financial markets since I don't remember the age I had, I was too little. Charts simply fascinate me, even more than girls.

The fact is that, during 2014 I've been looking closely the cryptocoin show. Cryptocoins speculation reflect perfectly the common human behaviour, and they are VERY EASY to trade. I'm used to trade in nearly-random markets, and believe me, the opportunity in cryptocoins world is HUGE right now.

I will post ALL the trades and objectives, I won't stop until I double my 100$ 14 times. I don't know if this will take 1 year,5, or 10, but I'm sure I will get my objective and dedicate the rest of my life in doing things with MEANING.

trust in me, I know what I'm doing.
love that one.  Grin Come back when you have your million, then we can trust you

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
Askenaz (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 12:26:18 AM

Right now I'm waiting to buy BTC at a lower price, at 200$-230$ it would be a good entrance. By then, the plan is to made 100% return investiments in BTC, trading cryptocoins. The main problem should be the low volume, but I will solve it. My long term prediction is that, by a couple or three years, bitcoin will become more mainstream and the price could easily go to 10,000$.

I admit it, maybe at 13 double, I would split the investiment and go for 15 rows Cheesy Cheesy
Askenaz (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 12:35:36 AM

The process will be very simple: I'm going to double my investiment 14 times in a row, reinvesting it every time. Mathematics are clear: 2^14=16384   16384 is a sufficient multiplier, or not?

trust in me, I know what I'm doing.
love that one.  Grin Come back when you have your million, then we can trust you

Thanks djm34, but I will come back at every time before an investiment and after, so you will have to trust at some time Grin Grin Grin
jokerboy

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 12:38:06 AM

I am watching.
minerpumpkin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 12:41:05 AM

I'am just going to leave this one here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a231RLKyfPw

I should have gotten into Bitcoin back in 1992...
riiiiising

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 12:43:48 AM

Don't be stupid. You're only 19? Take the $100 and invest it into a Vanguard low cost index fund. By the time you're 65 it will be worth a small fortune. Of course, as you get older your experience will grow and you'll also make much more than $5 an hour. Then you take that money and add it to your savings. You'll thank me later.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread      Oceanpaper      Twitter      Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
Askenaz (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 12:46:17 AM

I'am just going to leave this one here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a231RLKyfPw

I've said that I don't want the money of anyone. I'm just gonna post my investiments, if you believe me OK, if you don't believe OK too. I'm also tired of last ridiculous ponzi schemes.

Regars, Askenaz.
Bitmore

Activity: 413

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 01:05:23 AM

Are you that Nigerian Uncle I never knew about who keeps emailing me??

THANK YOU!  I have neglected to answer your emails, and want to invest whatever it takes to help you recover your millions, at my benefit as well of course..

But, unfortunately I am short of cash at the moment, so if you email me your SSN, VISA account information including expiration date, full name and three diget code on the back,  I will get back to you on the details later...

I am sure you understand...

Cheers!

Ibistru

Activity: 129

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 01:24:37 AM

Now I finally understand why I love bitcointalk.
The fact is that I love noobs. And here there is just an endless supply of them. Cheesy
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 01:25:34 AM

Cryptocoins are not "VERY EASY" to trade. Unless you are an insider scammer. Sorry to burst your bubble.
marvinrouge

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 01:30:24 AM

I've said that I don't want the money of anyone. I'm just gonna post my investiments, if you believe me OK, if you don't believe OK too. I'm also tired of last ridiculous ponzi schemes.

Regars, Askenaz.

I wish you good luck with your investments  Smiley

But I agree cryptos are not "very easy" to trade. If you really want to get millionaire maybe you could review your "get rich quick" scheme. Millionnaires earned their fortunes in years or decades, not months. You should plan you losses, too. Even Warren Buffet don't win 14 times a row.
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:33:49 AM

this thread grows fast

Hahahaha easy brother! Cheesy Cheesy I know that this forum is full of scammers asking for money.

I don't want the money of anyone, I just want to share my knowledge. It's normal to don't believe me right now, but if you start believing me at 5th or 6th round, you will get few money. Wink

Regards, Askenaz.

fair enough. try and multiply your 100$ if you want.
twiifm

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:40:01 AM

Bahahaha thanks for the laughs kid.

How will you double 14 times without leveraging? 
Number6

Activity: 490
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:41:28 AM

Also watching.

As others have pointed out though, winning 14 times in a row is pretty hard, you should plan for more than 14 trades and pull out a bit if you would get a lucky streak. Say you get 6 initial wins, which would put you at $6,400 take half off the table and resume. This strategy would take a few more trades overall, but if you get wiped out in a bad move, you are still ahead.

Myself, I have used the trade until doubled and take 25% rule. For instance, you initially risk the entire $100 until you hit your first doubling of $200, then take 25% of it off the table, or $50. Going forward you then risk the remaining $150 until you double it to $300, and again take 25% in this case $75. After this second doubling you are left with $225 to risk, but already have your initial investment back and still ahead ($125) and risking basically profit going forward. Keeping this strategy g would mean 20 doubling's, which would put your balances at $500,000 in the bank and $500,000 to keep playing if you wanted. Note I use the term doubling rather than trades, as it is unlikely you will be able to double in one trade, especially as your balances grow. It may take several trades winners and losers, but the goal is still the doubling and only at that point do you siphon a bit of the winnings off the table.

I have yet to become a millionaire using this method, but overall I am quite ahead of where I would be without it.

BTC:   18jdvLeM6r943eUY4DEC5B9cQZPuDyg4Zn     LTC:   LeBh9akQ3RwxwpUU6pJQ9YGs9PrC1Zc9BK
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2015, 03:14:54 AM

Right now I'm waiting to buy BTC at a lower price, at 200$-230$ it would be a good entrance. By then, the plan is to made 100% return investiments in BTC, trading cryptocoins. The main problem should be the low volume, but I will solve it. My long term prediction is that, by a couple or three years, bitcoin will become more mainstream and the price could easily go to 10,000$.

I admit it, maybe at 13 double, I would split the investiment and go for 15 rows Cheesy Cheesy
First of all don't wait for $200-$230 to buy because i very much doubt it will go that low, the price right now is about the cheapest you will get for 2015 IMO.
What is your reason for thinking it will go mainstream in 2-3 years, and then to $10,000?
Another thing is you already said you admit you would probably split the investment when you get to 13 double, what is stopping you from splitting it at say 8 doubles, still a nice profit.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: