Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:45:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BECOME A MILLIONAIRE OPEN PROJECT: Turn 100$ into a true life. (0/100 COMPLETED)  (Read 20016 times)
farfiman
Legendary

Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 08:06:33 AM

It would be more believable if he would say he removed it before the drop happened .

"We are just fools. We insanely believe that we can replace one politician with another and something will really change. The ONLY possible way to achieve change is to change the very system of how government functions. Until we are prepared to do that, suck it up for your future belongs to the madness and corruption of politicians."
Martin Armstrong
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 08:30:30 AM

Right now I'm waiting to buy BTC at a lower price, at 200$-230$ it would be a good entrance. By then, the plan is to made 100% return investiments in BTC, trading cryptocoins. The main problem should be the low volume, but I will solve it. My long term prediction is that, by a couple or three years, bitcoin will become more mainstream and the price could easily go to 10,000$.

I admit it, maybe at 13 double, I would split the investiment and go for 15 rows Cheesy Cheesy
First of all don't wait for $200-$230 to buy because i very much doubt it will go that low, the price right now is about the cheapest you will get for 2015 IMO.
What is your reason for thinking it will go mainstream in 2-3 years, and then to $10,000?
Another thing is you already said you admit you would probably split the investment when you get to 13 double, what is stopping you from splitting it at say 8 doubles, still a nice profit.

Got owned bitkilo
Just kidding this was a shot in left field more or less
Anyways the OP said they would try to buy in at this range but perhaps their suspicions make sense smart move.

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
Askenaz (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 09:36:59 AM

I was seriously waiting for you to respond on your $220 buy order. Glad to hear you didn't buy.

So how would you know the 'real bottom'?
How low do you think the price can go to be 'good for buying'?

In my opinion, talking about a price number doesn't make sense now. Bitcoin will stop falling when big whales decide it. Sorry for being so general, but fishes and the mass are irrelevant at this moment. In spite of it, the bottom will be very easy to detect. We just have to wait for a big final drop and a quick reccovery from the hell.

sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 09:48:49 AM

It would be more believable if he would say he removed it before the drop happened .

Rightly said. How do we know he didn't buy at $220?
Askenaz (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 10:15:39 AM

Rightly said. How do we know he didn't buy at $220?

Guys I don't need to lie anyone (at least here). When I buy the BTC, I will post an image of the wallet. I assure you I'm not gonna spend more than 100$. But as I said, if I had not bought at 220 or actual levels, it's because I'm waiting the first round coin to drop. BTC is a speculation bomb, and it will go up until appears a better speculation asset.

Number6

Activity: 490
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 01:40:14 AM

For the OP, https://www.coinsetter.com is offering a $100 credit for 30 days to check out its trading platform. After 30 days they take the $100 back and you can keep any winnings. The site also indicates they will not charge you for any losses if you are in the red at the end of 30 days.

I am not affiliated in any way and have no reference links, just a thought to get you going on the cheap. I am trying it and will comment that they currently have low volumes and the spread is at times $3-$4 between bid and ask, so its rough to make much unless you are hitting $20 swings.

BTC:   18jdvLeM6r943eUY4DEC5B9cQZPuDyg4Zn     LTC:   LeBh9akQ3RwxwpUU6pJQ9YGs9PrC1Zc9BK
sgk
Legendary

!! HODL !!

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 05:35:40 AM

For the OP, https://www.coinsetter.com is offering a $100 credit for 30 days to check out its trading platform. After 30 days they take the $100 back and you can keep any winnings. The site also indicates they will not charge you for any losses if you are in the red at the end of 30 days.

I am not affiliated in any way and have no reference links, just a thought to get you going on the cheap. I am trying it and will comment that they currently have low volumes and the spread is at times $3-$4 between bid and ask, so its rough to make much unless you are hitting $20 swings.

Thanks for pointing out; I'd like to try this as well. Will let you guys know about the experience.
flipstyle

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 06:28:38 AM

I love it how he's trying to double his initial measly investment by using the downward spiraling bitcoin.  When he could easily multiply a $100 investment by 5-10x easily by just buying hot items from china and reselling for monster profits.

So much facepalm its painful to watch.
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 06:30:16 AM

It will not be easy, but you will be amazed what you can do if you stick with a good plan.  Smiley

chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 11:36:07 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2015, 11:59:08 AM by chesthing

First of all, why are you wasting time waiting for a good price on btc? buy half a btc right now and start trading alts. If you played it right you could be up to 5 btc right now since your first post, check Bittrex over the last few days.
Second of all, you can't just double your investment with each trade, it doesn't work that way. Most alts won't have the volume you will need after a few doubles, so stop right there thinking this ridiculous strategy would work. Some alts you can get 10x some you will lose on, you need to play each coin as it comes and have a solid strategy or you will fail.
Third of all, playing alts is not the least bit easy unless you are the one pumping the coin, and that's because you are the only one with control and any knowledge of what is going to happen. If you are to succeed you will spend nearly all your time looking for a buy opportunity and very little time actually trading. It's a grind.
Stop fuckin' around, buy your btc and give it a shot. With no experience I can almost guarantee a fail here, but I'm interested in your results.

"The process will be very simple: I'm going to double my investiment 14 times in a row, reinvesting it every time. Mathematics are clear: 2^14=16384   16384 is a sufficient multiplier, or not?"

Rotsa ruck.
sgk
Legendary

!! HODL !!

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 01:09:32 PM

My plan has changed a little. I have already decided the 1st round trade altcoin, but right now the price is too high. Once it gets to my level, I will buy the bitcoins at any price and then trade the first round. I keep saying, don't worry about the actual situation, bitcoin will go to 10,000 in two or three years.

I hope you were able to get your first BTC below $220 level, where you had your original buy order placed.

If not, I'd like to know your strategy moving forward; how do you think you're going to react to the price now? When are you buying?
BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

Activity: 1316

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 01:21:27 PM

Best thing to do is just start a business project which has little outlay, $100 doesnt really do anything, you cant turn $100 into something much as your energy used on it is probably worth more.
chesthing
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 05:12:42 PM

Best thing to do is just start a business project which has little outlay, $100 doesnt really do anything, you cant turn $100 into something much as your energy used on it is probably worth more.

A really lucky/skilled trader could have turned .5 btc into a fortune a year ago through this fall. There have been several single coins that could have turned that into 50+ btc in under 10 days, and dozens upon dozens of 10x+ coins. That's just buying at the beginning and selling near the top, without any trading any of the waves of these coins. Not easy, but the opportunities have been amazing.
I don't know about now, things have been very quiet lately. If btc picks up again I'm sure the alt scams will too.
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 05:23:03 PM

I love it how he's trying to double his initial measly investment by using the downward spiraling bitcoin.  When he could easily multiply a $100 investment by 5-10x easily by just buying hot items from china and reselling for monster profits.

So much facepalm its painful to watch.

Here the taxes will eat all my profits. Don't know how things are in OP's countries or in your.

Also there surely will be defective and lost items, that might be hard to get refund, if you get any at all. And you might end up scammed if you pick the wrong supplier.

And I have already tried to sell stuff, but I was unable to find buyers that would accept deal with a newbie, so I ended up with no sales due to lack of buyers, even if at better prices.
Askenaz (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 07:24:46 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2015, 07:54:35 PM by Askenaz

First of all, why are you wasting time waiting for a good price on btc? buy half a btc right now and start trading alts. If you played it right you could be up to 5 btc right now since your first post, check Bittrex over the last few days.
Second of all, you can't just double your investment with each trade, it doesn't work that way. Most alts won't have the volume you will need after a few doubles, so stop right there thinking this ridiculous strategy would work. Some alts you can get 10x some you will lose on, you need to play each coin as it comes and have a solid strategy or you will fail.
Third of all, playing alts is not the least bit easy unless you are the one pumping the coin, and that's because you are the only one with control and any knowledge of what is going to happen. If you are to succeed you will spend nearly all your time looking for a buy opportunity and very little time actually trading. It's a grind.
Stop fuckin' around, buy your btc and give it a shot. With no experience I can almost guarantee a fail here, but I'm interested in your results.

"The process will be very simple: I'm going to double my investiment 14 times in a row, reinvesting it every time. Mathematics are clear: 2^14=16384   16384 is a sufficient multiplier, or not?"

Rotsa ruck.

1. First of all, I'm waiting for an optimum price in the first round coin. In addition, bitcoin will surely continue to fall. Then, I would be an idiot if I bought the coins now. Of course, if I knew the future I would be already a billionaire, duck!

2. Second of all, you are right at this, every coin choose will have it's own strategy and profit level, not necesarily 100% profit. The "double my investiment 14 times in a row, reinvesting it every time" it's an easy way to see it, but the real objective is the 2^14 multiplier.

3. Third of all, yourself tell the right strategy. Just find what pumpers are planning, and join them before the pump, as easy as that.

Regards, Askenaz.
Askenaz (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 07:32:15 PM

By the way, here are the three evolution posibilities in the bitcoin price.

Mellnik

Activity: 242

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 08:10:41 PM

Lol so you are basically waiting for lower prices.
chesthing
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 08:49:29 PM

Why are you wasting time trying to save a few bucks on your btc? this makes no sense, but whatever. Anyway, each day you wait the price could easily go higher, so this waiting is just stupid.
You don't have any experience trading that's pretty clear. Let me clarify - once you find a coin you think will go up, you need to buy or mine coins early and cheap. The amount of coins you can collect vs total coins gives you a % of that coin, but the problem is sometimes you can't attain that many- price shoots up fast if you try.
Let me elaborate on one more thing, these pump groups that you think you can so easily hitch onto are not your friends. They are very experienced and are very good at getting your btc, not letting you take their profits.
I wish you luck, cause if you are for real and not some troll you are definately going to need it.
jokerboy

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 08:53:41 PM

When do you exactly become a millionaire ?
Askenaz (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 10:40:02 PM

Why are you wasting time trying to save a few bucks on your btc? this makes no sense, but whatever. Anyway, each day you wait the price could easily go higher, so this waiting is just stupid.
You don't have any experience trading that's pretty clear.
Let me clarify - once you find a coin you think will go up, you need to buy or mine coins early and cheap. The amount of coins you can collect vs total coins gives you a % of that coin, but the problem is sometimes you can't attain that many- price shoots up fast if you try.
Let me elaborate on one more thing, these pump groups that you think you can so easily hitch onto are not your friends. They are very experienced and are very good at getting your btc, not letting you take their profits.
I wish you luck, cause if you are for real and not some troll you are definately going to need it.

1. The "inexperience" that I suppose to have is starting to bore me, I'm just gonna say one more thing about it: "time is relative, it depends on the velocity you move". In addition, you presume of your "expirience" and say the bullshit of the waiting. If you had experience, you would know that price will not go easily higher these days, rather the opposite.

2. Again, underestimating people. Do you think my strategy is to trust all these cheesy scammers??!! Please guys, a little respect is all I ask.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: