Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:15:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BECOME A MILLIONAIRE OPEN PROJECT: Turn 100$ into a true life. (0/100 COMPLETED)  (Read 20016 times)
wormbog

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 04:12:32 PM

It's 3 January 2015. I'm just a poor college guy, whos working hard at 5$ hour to pay an useless career. To be sincere, I have always get easily the objectives I purposed. I'm only 19, so the objectives have been basically good grades, good girls, good drugs, you know, just soft things.

Nevertheless, this year, while working hard at 5$ hour, I realized that I don't want this life. Simply, being a worker does not compensate me. Get always the same wage, do always the same useless job, having to obey retarded "high qualified" workers, you know what I mean. Maybe I look arrogant and prepotent, but worker jobs have to be done by "animal" minds. Me, and people like me, have deeper objectives in life.

Going to what matters: I will turn my 100$ bill into a millions of them, and I will give anyone the opportunity to do it with their 100$ bill.  

The process will be very simple: I'm going to double my investiment 14 times in a row, reinvesting it every time. Mathematics are clear: 2^14=16384   16384 is a sufficient multiplier, or not?

Theoretically, I only have 1 opportunity of 16384 to get the objective. Luckily, human behaviour is very far from random. I'm not lying, I've been involved in financial markets since I don't remember the age I had, I was too little. Charts simply fascinate me, even more than girls.

The fact is that, during 2014 I've been looking closely the cryptocoin show. Cryptocoins speculation reflect perfectly the common human behaviour, and they are VERY EASY to trade. I'm used to trade in nearly-random markets, and believe me, the opportunity in cryptocoins world is HUGE right now.

I will post ALL the trades and objectives, I won't stop until I double my 100$ 14 times. I don't know if this will take 1 year,5, or 10, but I'm sure I will get my objective and dedicate the rest of my life in doing things with MEANING.

I know that majority of you don't believe me right now (I wouldn't believe too), but for these ones who's got a big conscience: trust in me, I know what I'm doing.

All types of comments and questions are accepted.

Regards, Askenaz.  

I read your post with a smile because I had the exact same plan when I was 21. For me, I planned to double my investment twice per year and retire a millionaire in 5-6 years.

20+ years later I'm still not a millionaire. Too bad for me. I did learn a lot about investing and money management over the years though.

Since you're not risking a life-altering amount of money I won't try to talk you out of it. If you lose it all, no big deal. And if you make it to $1 million, that would be totally epic.

Please ignore the haters and "realists" who say you have no hope of success. They don't know the future any more than you do. Also, please post your trades online as you make them. While I suspect you'll fail I would love to see you succeed. And if you successfully make 3-4 doubling trades over the next year or so you'll build of a following of people to cheer you on.

Last thing - if you're in the USA, you'll owe taxes on your profits every time you cash out back to dollars. Even if you lose it all later you could still be on the hook for a lot of capital gains tax when your experiment is over. Later in the game, when you are moving hundreds of thousands of dollars between accounts, the IRS will be watching.
Askenaz (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 06:39:58 PM

FIRST SHITCOIN TRADE

I know, I'm not disciplined. Grin I said the shitcoins plan will start at sub 150$ BTC, but here I am buying shit. Yesterday I bought 0.46 BTC at 217$ rate. The fact is that this month I've recived more money than expected, and the plan has become more "flexible". I still think that 150$ will be penetrated hard, and I'll buy more then.

After that, I bought the FIRST SHITCOIN. The elected is FLDC (FoldingCoin), traded on Poloniex. I recognize that I rushed a little bit and bought at a market price of 165, when I could have bought at a lower level. Anyways, 165 is a cheap price.

FLDC is basically another big shit. Dev team presents it as a cure coin or something like that (I really don't care about it). The important thing is that there's a huge accumulation between 200-300 level, so it's obvious what's gonna happen. To be sincere, am not expecting to make a 100% profit in this shit, a little bit more.  I don't have idea how big will be the pump, so I'm gonna wait it to happen and decide then.  Grin

Here you have the proof.

Regards, Askenaz.

chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 03:35:21 AM

Well, I give you credit for having the balls to throw down like that, but you broke the #1 rule: never go all in one coin. Never. Never. Never. Never.
#2 rule don't market buy unless you are SURE SURE.
You also bought after a decent size pump 2 days ago, another thing I personally wouldn't do.
Good luck.
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 02:25:54 PM

MINT Coin just shot up from 2 satoshi to 14 satoshi within 24 hours!
http://crypto-prices.com/MINT

You could have doubled your investment thrice in just one go!  Grin

How would you chose your next ShitCoin?
(Lithium)

Activity: 367
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 02:31:21 PM

what are the results so far?

If you want 1M for this like I guess you already managed to double your money at least once, right?
Odalv
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 02:43:07 PM

Seems, he lost 29% in 2 days.
Askenaz (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 02:49:26 PM

I don't know if you are idiot or you try to be it. Have you seen the MINT volume bastard? With my ridiculous 0.47 BTC I could have pumped this shit like that.
Askenaz (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 02:54:47 PM

You could have doubled your investment thrice in just one go!  Grin

Seems, he lost 29% in 2 days.

This comment sounds familiar to me (page 4, comment 80). Don't be nervous haters, I'm not gonna sell this shit until I have at least doubled my money, and this fact will happen sooner than later.

With love, Askenaz. Kiss
readysalted89

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 03:08:29 PM

I don't know if you are idiot or you try to be it. Have you seen the MINT volume bastard? With my ridiculous 0.47 BTC I could have pumped this shit like that.

$39,719 today

That's way more than 0.47 BTC
Askenaz (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 03:15:20 PM

$39,719 today

That's way more than 0.47 BTC

Bfffff ok i'm not gonna discuss for that bullshit. Buy MINT if it looks so good to you then...
sgk
Legendary

!! HODL !!

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 05:04:19 PM

Well.. I've been following this thread from beginning and I never used a foul word against you.
But since you've called me idiot and bastard, you've asked for it.

Askenaz (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 06:07:00 PM

Well.. I've been following this thread from beginning and I never used a foul word against you.

Bastard, the important thing is not using foul words or gentleman words. What really matters is the MESSAGE and the RESPECT. Simply, if you don't respect (not necesarily using foul words), don't expect to be respected. Too much FAKE "good and correct people" in this world. Angry

ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 06:18:49 PM

Bastard, the important thing is not using foul words or gentleman words. What really matters is the MESSAGE and the RESPECT. Simply, if you don't respect (not necesarily using foul words), I will not respect you. Too much FAKE "good and correct people" in this world. Angry

@OP i realy like what ure doing here, and altho i dont agree that shitcoins are the best answer, you sure have your mind made up and thats awesome.
At the end of the day, its your money, and i hope u earn well. Dont give up on what ure doing, but i would advise you to be more carefull, and not to invest everything on 1 thing.

They called me crazy when i was buying bitcoin after it fell from 250$ ATH to 150$, but my patience was rewarded after a long wait, when i finaly sold @ 900$.
Statisticly, ure probably loose your 100$, but atlest u know what u want and ure acting up on it, which i cant say for most ppl i meet here.

cheers dude
picolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 06:26:14 PM

Doubling money 14 times.. that's all?

Well not only you need luck, because markets are wildly unpredictable. Making a 14 correct and successive moves has very very low probability = P14, replace P by 0.5 if you are taking random decisions, or even by 0.9 if you are a genius + extremely lucky.

But that's not it.

In order to double your money you need to go full-in each time, and wait 100% increases. This might happen only few times going up from lows 100->200->400->800->1600 .. you see where I am going. And that's only true if you're a holder, otherwise you need spot the ups and downs precisely.

Your next option is leverages .. but that's even worse. Besides, you don't need bitcoin to leverage.

If you are that good at trends, just trade options, oil .. whatever, not altcoins! why? volume! try dumping 10k in litecoin/doge Smiley

Anyhow, good luck!

If you are bad you can replace p by less than 0.5

100$ well invested will turn in a million in 30 years if you picked the perfect stock. Better try to save more and bet on more than one stock.
Askenaz (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 07:01:16 PM

Bastard, the important thing is not using foul words or gentleman words. What really matters is the MESSAGE and the RESPECT. Simply, if you don't respect (not necesarily using foul words), I will not respect you. Too much FAKE "good and correct people" in this world. Angry

@OP i realy like what ure doing here, and altho i dont agree that shitcoins are the best answer, you sure have your mind made up and thats awesome.
At the end of the day, its your money, and i hope u earn well. Dont give up on what ure doing, but i would advise you to be more carefull, and not to invest everything on 1 thing.

They called me crazy when i was buying bitcoin after it fell from 250$ ATH to 150$, but my patience was rewarded after a long wait, when i finaly sold @ 900$.
Statisticly, ure probably loose your 100$, but atlest u know what u want and ure acting up on it, which i cant say for most ppl i meet here.

cheers dude

Thanks bro. I also think diversification is necesarily, but when you have more money. In addition, I go all in this time cause I'm pretty sure that this will go up.

It's my point of view, maybe too risky for someones, but it's the correct point for me. It's all about risk perception bro Smiley  
sgk
Legendary

!! HODL !!

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 03:12:58 AM

Bastard, the important thing is not using foul words or gentleman words. What really matters is the MESSAGE and the RESPECT. Simply, if you don't respect (not necesarily using foul words), don't expect to be respected. Too much FAKE "good and correct people" in this world. Angry

Well, on that count, how did I disrespect you, motherfucker?
It was a simple question about how would you chose your next shit coin. And you yourself said all decisions will be public, so it is assumed people will ask how you're deciding to proceed further, retard!
QuantumCurrency

Activity: 45

Exchange at the speed of Quantum Entanglement

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 03:20:49 AM

Hahahaha easy brother! Cheesy Cheesy I know that this forum is full of scammers asking for money.

I don't want the money of anyone, I just want to share my knowledge. It's normal to don't believe me right now, but if you start believing me at 5th or 6th round, you will get few money. Wink

Regards, Askenaz.

If you share your "knowledge" then you will fail. Nothing keeps working after the average fucktard is doing it. First, because it will dilute whatever you're doing, second, because someone will find a some stupid way to loose doing it, and instead of taking responsibility for their actions - they will cry foul and get whatever it is banned, blocked, shut down, whatever. Or, if it really works and would work and/or help large numbers of people, they it'll get shut down and reserved only for a few select corrupt shitbags.

So... I'd recommend you keep whatever this amazing secret is... well.. secret. Enjoy!

Askenaz (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 09:24:37 AM

Well, on that count, how did I disrespect you, motherfucker?
It was a simple question about how would you chose your next shit coin. And you yourself said all decisions will be public, so it is assumed people will ask how you're deciding to proceed further, retard!

Man, sincerely, I'M SORRY. I'm not english and I read your words in a bad way. Like 80% of comments are pure shit, I got confused with yours.

Again, I'm sorry. Smiley
picolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 11:20:32 AM

Doubling money 14 times.. that's all?

Well not only you need luck, because markets are wildly unpredictable. Making a 14 correct and successive moves has very very low probability = P14, replace P by 0.5 if you are taking random decisions, or even by 0.9 if you are a genius + extremely lucky.

But that's not it.

In order to double your money you need to go full-in each time, and wait 100% increases. This might happen only few times going up from lows 100->200->400->800->1600 .. you see where I am going. And that's only true if you're a holder, otherwise you need spot the ups and downs precisely.

Your next option is leverages .. but that's even worse. Besides, you don't need bitcoin to leverage.

If you are that good at trends, just trade options, oil .. whatever, not altcoins! why? volume! try dumping 10k in litecoin/doge Smiley

Anyhow, good luck!

At least he is trying Wink
Wexlike
Legendary

Activity: 1473
Merit: 1086

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 11:50:13 AM

He is already down 25%.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: