Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:02:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BECOME A MILLIONAIRE OPEN PROJECT: Turn 100$ into a true life. (0/100 COMPLETED)  (Read 20016 times)
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 04:01:40 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2015, 04:27:47 PM by chesthing

No one knows for sure if Btc is going to fade into nothingness or if this is yet another cycle. Same with all other alts. This assumption that the pattern repeats itself works with lots of things like oil, gold, fiat, corn, pork bellies etc but with vaporware it could all come to an abrupt halt, with the 99%+ of the pop saying "I knew it, just a ponzie scheme."
Now, if the op wasn't a dbag know it all, I would have advised him to check out Sapience a couple days ago. Even though I think the name is stupid and I don't like the looks of the fat dude on the ann page, a pump was looking pretty obvious. Instead I'll watch him fumble around with shit like foldingcoin.

C'mon fly give us some advises BEFORE the pump appears. It's too easy to say "you should have taken X coin, look how it rises". I also looked at Sapienceshit, but I finally choose FLDC cause I have my reasons. Who cares if I have to wait a month or two for the pump?

I would like you to stop ejecting shit from your mouth. I'm not better than anyone, I just say what I think and share it. But seems that you are obsessed with "being better" than people. I reccomend you a self-help book and start clearing this concept of your mind.

If you have something interesting to say, tell it and I will listen. If your objective is to destruct, drown with your own poisson.  

Just for the record, Sapience has almost gone 3x price since I mentioned it's pump here 4 days ago. Turns out I threw you a great tip and in return you called me a fly. I don't know where the top is, but it's THE coin to play this last week, approaching 6x growth.
Btw, how's folding?
Chimp.
Askenaz (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 05:58:28 PM

No one knows for sure if Btc is going to fade into nothingness or if this is yet another cycle. Same with all other alts. This assumption that the pattern repeats itself works with lots of things like oil, gold, fiat, corn, pork bellies etc but with vaporware it could all come to an abrupt halt, with the 99%+ of the pop saying "I knew it, just a ponzie scheme."
Now, if the op wasn't a dbag know it all, I would have advised him to check out Sapience a couple days ago. Even though I think the name is stupid and I don't like the looks of the fat dude on the ann page, a pump was looking pretty obvious. Instead I'll watch him fumble around with shit like foldingcoin.

C'mon fly give us some advises BEFORE the pump appears. It's too easy to say "you should have taken X coin, look how it rises". I also looked at Sapienceshit, but I finally choose FLDC cause I have my reasons. Who cares if I have to wait a month or two for the pump?

I would like you to stop ejecting shit from your mouth. I'm not better than anyone, I just say what I think and share it. But seems that you are obsessed with "being better" than people. I reccomend you a self-help book and start clearing this concept of your mind.

If you have something interesting to say, tell it and I will listen. If your objective is to destruct, drown with your own poisson.  

Just for the record, Sapience has almost gone 3x price since I mentioned it's pump here 4 days ago. Turns out I threw you a great tip and in return you called me a fly. I don't know where the top is, but it's THE coin to play this last week, approaching 6x growth.
Btw, how's folding?
Chimp.

Yeah Sapience is the new paradigm, it's fucking awesome! I think it will replace BTC soon. You are awesome too, in fact I think you are THE BEST of this forum. Keep going like that fly. Cheesy

I'm very calm with my FLDC. No one is selling and whales are waiting to catch a little bit more at a cheap price.

I would like to see you here too when FLDC pumps like craze.

And remember, you are THE ONLY ONE, the big master! Grin
jdany

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Inspired

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 06:55:37 PM

Work hard and be a student of money and finance.
There is no magical formula that will provide a better life and wage.
The money you make is a reflection of a million parts and choices you make over an extended period of time.

Of the thousands of investment choices I have made, no single choice has exclusively been responsible for success.
No single action.
No single moment.

It's a fuckin' grind no matter what you choose to do.

chesthing
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 05:30:44 AM

The money you make is a reflection of a million parts and choices you make over an extended period of time.

Of the thousands of investment choices I have made, no single choice has exclusively been responsible for success.
No single action.
No single moment.

You're wasting key strokes on a fuckin idiot. This fucktard is going nowhere in life, school or not.
picolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 09:41:23 AM

No single action.
No single moment.

At least he is trying.
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 07:54:30 PM

To OP :

DogeCoinDark DOGED is something to look at right now.  The coin is gaining a lot of momentum.

A few weeks ago it was trading at 1 satoshi. I didn’t care. Then it reached to 2 satoshi. It had anonymity, great community support and active developer.

I bought some at 2 saroshi.

Today it was listed on Cryptsy and it immediately hit 16 satoshi.
I sold some an made 8x profit.

And it looks like it is establishing a new floor and will only go up.

Give it a thought.
Morecoin Freeman

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

Legendary trader

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 09:42:02 PM

FIRST SHITCOIN TRADE
OP I applaud your enthusiasm but so far you're doing terrible.

Since your first trade I'm up over 70% from day trading bitcoin on margin. Yea that's almost doubling my money right there.

I suggest you dump your shit coin and start over. Good luck.

Ask the stranger he knows who you really are.
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 11:36:28 PM

FIRST SHITCOIN TRADE
OP I applaud your enthusiasm but so far you're doing terrible.

Since your first trade I'm up over 70% from day trading bitcoin on margin. Yea that's almost doubling my money right there.

I suggest you dump your shit coin and start over. Good luck.

Yeah, he seams terrible at investing so far, but i preciate the effort. And its not the same making profits with 1k or 10k usd, and 100$,
its easy to double your money if ure playing with 10$, but the more money in pot, the tougher decisions fall on you.
Dont toss him out of the game just yet, those sh*tcoins have a way with unreasonable pumps, so his day just may come..

cheers
Askenaz (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 06:02:02 PM

Hi gentlemans. It's been 2 weeks since my last post, but it feels like a full year. That's how this world goes. Grin Grin

The question is, Why my invest is so terrible? As I said, I could have wait little bit more and buy at the bottom, but anyways I bought at a CHEAP price. The actual situation it's getting better and better. FLDC trading at 120-150 range (I bought at 165).

Just take a quick look at FLDC project and you will see the big progress it's making. Then take a look at market cap and you will know the meaning of CHEAP. In addition, it was listed on bittrex, so the pump is 100% assured.

Right now, the only doubt I have is if I have to sell at X2, X4 or X8. I'm not joking. Grin Grin

Be good, cheers.
wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 02:57:58 PM

Exactly my thoughts  Cool

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 03:32:04 PM

This is why what op is doing is interesting, because doing 15 doubles gives you a chance to get 1 000 000, but what im for example doing investing in bitcoin, even with 15x increase in price
would give me only 15x my investment. Just because something is insane doesnt mean it wont work for someone out there

cheers
wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 04:05:42 PM

It may work, yes. The issue with the logic of this approach is that if OP invests in altcoins, when he reaches the last steps, the coins selected need to have huge volume to cash out in the double price. That is due to the big amount needed for the last steps. Not many altcoins have that kind of volume..so, it's more hard than just doubling the price. Big buy walls would be needed too.

Anyways the concept is very interesting, so thank you OP for sharing this.

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 04:19:18 PM

But it takes 15 CONSECUTIVE successful trades in order for this to work.

And it takes ONLY one unsuccessful trade to lose everything.
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 04:25:45 PM

Hi gentlemans. It's been 2 weeks since my last post, but it feels like a full year. That's how this world goes. Grin Grin

The question is, Why my invest is so terrible? As I said, I could have wait little bit more and buy at the bottom, but anyways I bought at a CHEAP price. The actual situation it's getting better and better. FLDC trading at 120-150 range (I bought at 165).

Just take a quick look at FLDC project and you will see the big progress it's making. Then take a look at market cap and you will know the meaning of CHEAP. In addition, it was listed on bittrex, so the pump is 100% assured.

Right now, the only doubt I have is if I have to sell at X2, X4 or X8. I'm not joking. Grin Grin

Be good, cheers.

Sell at x2 imo... anything more is a big risk with altcoins, you never know when the thing is going to crash hard forever.
Askenaz (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 12:03:37 AM

Guys I really appreciatte your interest. Problem of the volume for the final trades it's already in the plan. The key is BTC. As always said, I'm expecting a substancial higher BTC price by the end of the project, so the "final" trades shouldn't be necessarily. If this variable doesn't fit and BTC remains near to constant (I seriously doubt it, cause my entry price was 220$), I would have to change the plan and focus on more "serious" investments. It's obvious that with current shitcoins volume my plan is totally unreachable, but I expect some variables to change (to better) Grin Grin

Nothing to do with that, but today I had a craze feeling when looking at some ants and I fucking have to share it:

"Ants colony acts like a perfect decentralized system. Every ant has it's own function. Every ant know perfectly what it has to do, but don't know anything about the other ones nor the general operation of the colony. Information is perfectly decentralized, there are no conflicts cause THERE ARE NO EGOS.

Then I look to human race and I see just the opposite. All individuals know about their existence. At the final cause, every person does what he does for HIMSELF. So at the end everything is done to please all the EGOS of the "human colony". Those actions to please every individual, end up with a super-competitive animal colony. This colony ends dominating all the other ones, as it's internal battles have make it stronger. This concept is traspasable to almost every organizational system. An easy example, the comunist and capitalist system.

In conclusion, what I want to say is that the way of organizing the information is the key for almost everything. Decentralized systems like ants colonies are more efficient and the individuals are not sad or happy, cause they DON'T EXIST as individual. Centralized systems like human race are more competitive and powerful, but more inefficient, cause usually there are conflicts of egos. This makes some individuals have a "happy" existence and some having an "unhappy" existence. With this we could conclude with the well-known tip "ignorance is the secret of happiness", but I say NO MAN: "ignorance is the non-existence as individual".

Finally, when looking at the actual tendence of human race. I'm optimist, really. Althought human nature is a centralized information nature over individuals, powerful and smart humans always have tried and achieved to decentralize the information upon the individuals to avoid ego conflicts and allow human race to progress super-fast.
There are lot of examples of this existing decentralization: social roles existence, social morality existence, religion-based educational system (don't ask, just memorize and believe), workers specialization (existence of "experts" in every area), emotion manipulation (TV, films), new tolerance values (sex is normal, has to be practised the more the better; gays, lesbians and transexuals are normal; in summary, WE ARE ALL EQUAL speeches). All this decentralization of information is done to calm the billions of egos that exist and to keep the human race more or less united.

But now the panorama is changing for human race. Computers and machines will tend to do the job of "specialized" workers, and then, what will happen to all those individuals? With machines doing the hard work, most humans will not be necessarily to keep the race progressing. What will happen then with all those SURPLUS of individuals? I think it will depend on resources aboundance, but what is sure is that a population control system will be established very soon.

I could be writing all day, but I have to do useless things that I need to pay my food. Grin

I hope it was not too weighted, but I needed to share it.

Regars, Askenaz.

criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 12:12:43 AM

i am pretty sure playing roulette will be much easier to archieve winning 15 times in a row.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Morecoin Freeman

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

Legendary trader

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 10:02:12 PM

FIRST SHITCOIN TRADE

I know, I'm not disciplined. Grin I said the shitcoins plan will start at sub 150$ BTC, but here I am buying shit. Yesterday I bought 0.46 BTC at 217$ rate. The fact is that this month I've recived more money than expected, and the plan has become more "flexible". I still think that 150$ will be penetrated hard, and I'll buy more then.

After that, I bought the FIRST SHITCOIN. The elected is FLDC (FoldingCoin), traded on Poloniex. I recognize that I rushed a little bit and bought at a market price of 165, when I could have bought at a lower level. Anyways, 165 is a cheap price.

So you bought bitcoin at $217, which is really good, then you messed up big time by buying into FoldingCoin (I don't even know what that is?) at 0.00000165. Now it is valuead at 0.00000050.

If you want any success I would not gamble any more on altcoins. Start over and learn trading bitcoin instead. Smiley

Ask the stranger he knows who you really are.
chesthing
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 01:58:58 AM

BECOME A MILLIONAIRE OPEN PROJECT: Turn $100 into $25. This thread should be a sticky for future altcoin trading millionaires.
Braino

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

IRONX - Fully regulated World-Class Exchange

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 02:14:42 AM

Buy high, sell low = FAIL

Buy low, sell high = Profit

LOTS of ways to do it if you're smart.

LOTS of ways to lose if you're not.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌