Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 10:12:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BECOME A MILLIONAIRE OPEN PROJECT: Turn 100$ into a true life. (0/100 COMPLETED)  (Read 20016 times)
doublemore

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 08:24:58 AM

Seriously hard to make a million from very little you'd need to be finding the very best opportunities all the time for a few years maybe 10 years? i dunno.
Askenaz (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 11:17:39 AM

Seriously hard to make a million from very little you'd need to be finding the very best opportunities all the time for a few years maybe 10 years? i dunno.

Well time doesn't matter to me in 10 years I will be 30 so I will have 70 years more to enjoy my fortune... Wink Wink
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 02:11:50 PM

Well time doesn't matter to me in 10 years I will be 30 so I will have 70 years more to enjoy my fortune... Wink Wink

tbh with your (atleast for me nonexistent) trading strategy in 10 years you will have as much as you have now.
you should think about it carefully again before you waste a lot of time Smiley

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 07:00:10 PM

My guess is OKcash is your next Foldingshit experience.
Askenaz (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 07:26:57 PM

Hehe man this time I've done a good bet and you know it, at least recognize my research work, there's a lot of shit to filter in those markets Wink Wink Wink

My guess is that in a couple or three months you'll be buying my tons of OKcash at 1500-2000 sats. Grin Grin
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 08:16:05 PM

Hehe man this time I've done a good bet and you know it, at least recognize my research work, there's a lot of shit to filter in those markets Wink Wink Wink

My guess is that in a couple or three months you'll be buying my tons of OKcash at 1500-2000 sats. Grin Grin

You're full of hope, and that's really good, man Wink ! But tell me, how do you know that it'll be a profitable investment ?
Askenaz (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 11:11:38 AM

Ladies, the super cheap train is missing.

I'M ON THE WAY, WEHERE ARE YOU? Wink

https://twitter.com/Goldenwolf_INC
marvinrouge

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 04:28:26 PM

Are you millionaire now ?
shamati

Activity: 115

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 11:50:08 PM

How it going friend? 200 to 400 still no millionaire?

Morecoin Freeman

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

Legendary trader

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 02:35:21 AM

I am not here to bust your bubble, but honestly your approach is not very good. Betting on random alt coins will only get you so far. Most likely you will lose money.

I trade bitcoin/USD for a living (see here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1024633). I am far from being a millionaire though. I get by, but trading is not all fun times like in the movies. This is extremely stressful business and not everyone can survive.

My suggestion for you is to follow and learn about one or a couple of specific markets. Learn to analyse and trade them accordingly.

See if this works out for you with a small amount of money first. Most people will not make it. But if this is something for you, then, MAYBE, you will become a millionaire at some point in time.

To sum this up: Only a systematic approach will yield results.

Ask the stranger he knows who you really are.
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 09:57:51 AM

There are ten months from the beginning of your project and I have read some posts of the last 3-4 pages. I didn't find any investor to claim its earnings have investing with you. I have no patience and time to read all the pages but i see in your main thread this title:BECOME A MILLIONAIRE OPEN PROJECT: Turn 100$ into a true life. (0/100 COMPLETED).

Is the last part of your title the number of investors needed from you and the number of those which are in this project? If yes, I see that no one of the posters in this thread had the desire or is convinced but all your facts given continuously, to participate on it. Are 12 pages with posts and no one single investor. Don't make you this fact to think a little about your credibility? And about the "weight" of your "facts"?

If I will be you, after ten months of "work" and given "facts" about my one idea, and after such results, would close this thread and I will continue to work for myself to have profit only for me.

This people who posts there don't merit your attention. You must leave them without becoming millionaire because this is that they deserve.
shamati

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 04:48:35 PM

There are ten months from the beginning of your project and I have read some posts of the last 3-4 pages. I didn't find any investor to claim its earnings have investing with you. I have no patience and time to read all the pages but i see in your main thread this title:BECOME A MILLIONAIRE OPEN PROJECT: Turn 100$ into a true life. (0/100 COMPLETED).

Is the last part of your title the number of investors needed from you and the number of those which are in this project? If yes, I see that no one of the posters in this thread had the desire or is convinced but all your facts given continuously, to participate on it. Are 12 pages with posts and no one single investor. Don't make you this fact to think a little about your credibility? And about the "weight" of your "facts"?

If I will be you, after ten months of "work" and given "facts" about my one idea, and after such results, would close this thread and I will continue to work for myself to have profit only for me.

This people who posts there don't merit your attention. You must leave them without becoming millionaire because this is that they deserve.

Weird. Not answer any question he just disappear.

shamati

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 05:49:41 AM

Weird. Not answer any question he just disappear.

Still hope he come back. We can see if millionaire  Roll Eyes

Cconvert2G36

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 05:56:21 AM

The "0/100 Completed" really sets it off.  Cheesy
MOB

Activity: 493
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 10:13:11 PM

Well, he is at what, -2/100 now?

Amusing that he picked an altcoin that doesn't even go up with a rising tide.
chesthing
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 03:53:45 AM

Anyone here actually believe he turned a fraction of a btc into 27 btc in a day playing dice? cause, I don't.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 05:50:48 AM

Anyone here actually believe he turned a fraction of a btc into 27 btc in a day playing dice? cause, I don't.

He never said that.  Re read the op.

But the point is,he had a lucky streak and gave him some wild ideas about being a millionaire.

Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 08:19:30 AM

The "0/100 Completed" really sets it off.  Cheesy

Is that 1 completed per $1M he earns?

I can only see him hit that goal if he starts cooking meth  Cheesy

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
chesthing
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 02:35:37 AM

This turned out to be quite the ironic thread. This guy actually could have turned $100 into a true life if he had held his 27 btc worth of ETH to now, instead of gambling it away on dice.
abs350

Activity: 481
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 11:05:48 PM

Hows this one going guy?

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: