Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:42:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: India's Best Bitcoin Exchange goes Live with Deposits & Withdrawals!  (Read 39011 times)
sambiohazard

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 02:24:49 PM

My deposit hasn't been processed for 5 hours. It was cleared from my bank & i got the SMS regarding that. I guess you need to talk to your banking partner.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sambiohazard

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 02:57:20 PM

Just got the deposit, but please look into this. Recently price has been in small range but for more volatile times hours of delay might ruin the fun. Thanks Smiley
escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 03:04:32 PM

My deposit hasn't been processed for 5 hours. It was cleared from my bank & i got the SMS regarding that. I guess you need to talk to your banking partner.

Hi, Your deposit has been credited. We received it at 8 PM.
Normal NEFT time is 1-2 hours but it can take longer in some cases.
sambiohazard

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 03:13:53 PM

Hi, Your deposit has been credited. We received it at 8 PM.
Normal NEFT time is 1-2 hours but it can take longer in some cases.

I really appreciate such good Customer Support. Smiley
In India after sales service is the worst thing ever. Before buying anything i look how good the service center is in my area & which things/services need least maintenance.
Amitabh S
Legendary

Activity: 1001
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 02:44:53 PM

I have a small sell order at 16k (part of the 2+ btc). Could someone please fill it up? Tongue

Coinsecure referral ID: https://coinsecure.in/signup/refamit (use this link to signup)
RocketSingh
Legendary

Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 06:39:22 PM

I have a small sell order at 16k (part of the 2+ btc). Could someone please fill it up? Tongue

Last I checked, there are lower offers on both www.LocalBitcoins.com and www.100bit.co.in Smiley

Amitabh S
Legendary

Activity: 1001
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 04:17:12 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2015, 04:28:04 PM by Amitabh S

Last I checked, there are lower offers on both www.LocalBitcoins.com and www.100bit.co.in Smiley

I would not touch LBC with a 100 foot pole. Have you not read the horror scam stories?
I'd rather spend 20 bucks more and do it on a trustworthy site where I have zero chance of getting scammed.

I'm not that big of a risk-taker to bother with LBC to sell the satoshis earned from the forums. Cheesy
I'd advise everyone to avoid LBC unless there is no other option.

And 100bit.co.in is also something I'm not aware of. Seems a bit like LBC.

Coinsecure referral ID: https://coinsecure.in/signup/refamit (use this link to signup)
gamer2x

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 09:09:44 AM

had called your bangalore office, but nobody picked up. have sent a query via the pop up box on site, as no online agents were available.
Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1890

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 09:14:14 AM

had called your bangalore office, but nobody picked up. have sent a query via the pop up box on site, as no online agents were available.

Checked..

Not sure which query is yours, but the Support mailbox is almost cleared, so you also should be gettin a response anytime.

gamer2x

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 10:33:56 AM

I just replied. Thanks for getting back to me. Also added you on Skype.
BTCIndia

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

vini, vedi, no vici.

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 12:21:03 PM

Non KYC Accounts
As a first of its kind for India, we will also be rolling out KYC free accounts, with a monthly purchase limit of up to 10K INR worth of BItcoins! This is to enable as many users to in India to gain access to Bitcoin.
We start this service for all Axis Bank and ICICI Bank Customers. On completion of KYC, You would be able to sell BTC and Purchase without limits.

Benson, what exactly you mean by Non KYC Accounts? I'm sure, you've substituted its with social verification that approximates KYC. In Europe few mobile banks are already using this and they have been looking at the same for extension into upper tiers. I guess, with your currency policy you're looking for at social as a risk based solution augmenting KYC. Is it so? Of course, you'll be able to kick lot of early stage fraud and get great user insight on new customers by creating custom score cards on foundation data points.... e.g. How influential they are, how often they travel, where there family networks are etc.

So, basically its sort of nexgen-KYC and good enough. But, how can you deviate from pre-defined guidelines of KYC when its comes to deal with money? Make sure this Non-KYC policy doesn't put dent in your business model.

Sincerely,

He's Nick Sazbo from Washington. I've my answer. Or Hal? :O
Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 12:26:15 PM

Non KYC Accounts
As a first of its kind for India, we will also be rolling out KYC free accounts, with a monthly purchase limit of up to 10K INR worth of BItcoins! This is to enable as many users to in India to gain access to Bitcoin.
We start this service for all Axis Bank and ICICI Bank Customers. On completion of KYC, You would be able to sell BTC and Purchase without limits.

Benson, what exactly you mean by Non KYC Accounts? I'm sure, you've substituted its with social verification that approximates KYC. In Europe few mobile banks are already using this and they have been looking at the same for extension into upper tiers. I guess, with your currency policy you're looking for at social as a risk based solution augmenting KYC. Is it so? Of course, you'll be able to kick lot of early stage fraud and get great user insight on new customers by creating custom score cards on foundation data points.... e.g. How influential they are, how often they travel, where there family networks are etc.

So, basically its sort of nexgen-KYC and good enough. But, how can you deviate from pre-defined guidelines of KYC when its comes to deal with money? Make sure this Non-KYC policy doesn't put dent in your business model.

Sincerely,

We had pulled this back few weeks back.

But it is completely OK as advised by our legal. Pulled it back mainly cos banks are unable to give us consistent data to keep this automated enough.
We have not used social verification though. We had to run a manual bank link before we allowed upto 10K. In order to trade more, identity is needed , which matches the bank account.

So no deviation here Smiley
I will update OP that this is no longer running.

gamer2x

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 06:33:04 AM

Just made a couple of transactions, but had a few questions about it. have sent a mail to support. thanking you in advance for helping me out.
Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 08:39:26 AM

Due to the fork in the Blockchain, we have increased the minimum confirmations for deposits to 40 as a safety precaution.
We will be reverting back to 3 confirmations shortly, once we gain more clarity on the fix of the fork.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1108304.0

Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 07:32:16 PM

Due to the fork in the Blockchain, we have increased the minimum confirmations for deposits to 40 as a safety precaution.
We will be reverting back to 3 confirmations shortly, once we gain more clarity on the fix of the fork.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1108304.0

Back to 3 confirmations.

shahadil

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 05:49:57 PM

Hey, how long do your btc withdrawls take. I thought they were instant, but nothing seems to have moved for 2 hours now.
Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2015, 05:57:35 PM

Hey, how long do your btc withdrawls take. I thought they were instant, but nothing seems to have moved for 2 hours now.

Hey shahadil,

We had sent funds to the hot wallet just a while ago and it seems to have just been confirmed now.
Do check if the withdrawal has happened for you as yet.

shahadil

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 06:00:57 PM

Hey shahadil,

We had sent funds to the hot wallet just a while ago and it seems to have just been confirmed now.

Yup, it came through about 5 min after i posted here. Thanks.
Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2015, 06:01:57 PM

Hey shahadil,

Sorry for the delays mate, lots of trx taking some time to confirm.

newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 10:55:44 PM

Hey shahadil,

Sorry for the delays mate, lots of trx taking some time to confirm.

True. Some Tx are pending for almost 24 hour in unconfirmed state. Previous blockchain spam experiments did not do such a mess.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: