Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:42:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: India's Best Bitcoin Exchange goes Live with Deposits & Withdrawals!  (Read 39011 times)
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 04:28:27 PM

Still no volume in exchange and you are saying it's best exchange.

It's not UI who make exchange best. It's depends of so many factors. I agree Coinsecure has best UI in Indian exchange and worst UI has BTCXIndia exchange. It's not owner, Partner or employee who decide it's best or not. It's user who decide after using coinsecure services it's best or not. So I think first edit your topic atleast till coinsecure has some volume. If I want to sell or buy 1 Bitcoin I can't do that.

Then what is the benefit of best UI. I know it's new, but what I know mostly exchange in begining use market maker who fulfill order for buy and sell for other user. So exchange will get volume.

So try to find some market maker. BTW you have Pankaj in your team he can easily play that role. Without Market maker I am guarantee you. Coinsecure never will have volume even you promote till any extend. Because market maker play big role specially first 6 months to 1 year. without them serviving in competitive market never easy.

So better till that Coinsecure will have volume and good customer service. Edit you title.

It's like apne muh miya mitthu.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2015, 04:30:54 PM

OK, I executed my first trade. I wanted to evaluate the whole process for future trades.

Everything works great; a couple of suggestions:

- While placing the order, after specifying bid price I have to manually calculate the amount of BTC I can purchase with reference to INR balance. It would be nice to have an option where you specify the bid price and then click on INR balance to go "All In" and the exchange would automatically calculate the BTC you can buy.

- On orders page, I can see all recent trades. It would be nice to have isolated history of my trades so that I can keep track of my buy/sell trades and calculate profits acordingly.

- Will add some form of calculator widget out there. For now, I will add INR Volume under Exchange Data. Should be up today or tomorrow.
- Reports have a long way to go Sad. Do look forward to some major additions on how we show the numbers, etc. For now, the Timeline tracks everything.

OK, thanks. And how do I withdraw my Bitcoins?
Under bank details, there's an option for withdrawal, but I assume that's for fiat? (And BTW, that withdrawal option asks me to enable 2FA even after I've already enabled it)

You should have a tab for Withdraw/ Send, that should reflect your Bitcoin Withdrawal form.
2FA has to be used before withdrawing. That should show as well. If it is not showing after enabling, can ya please send me a screenshot as a PM? I will look into it asap. It should not behave otherwise.

Sent you a PM

Hmm, got your PM. Will do a fix. Authy seems to be fine. Looks like a small bug. Will have that fixed asap.

Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2015, 07:23:40 PM

OK, I executed my first trade. I wanted to evaluate the whole process for future trades.

Everything works great; a couple of suggestions:

- While placing the order, after specifying bid price I have to manually calculate the amount of BTC I can purchase with reference to INR balance. It would be nice to have an option where you specify the bid price and then click on INR balance to go "All In" and the exchange would automatically calculate the BTC you can buy.

- On orders page, I can see all recent trades. It would be nice to have isolated history of my trades so that I can keep track of my buy/sell trades and calculate profits acordingly.

- Will add some form of calculator widget out there. For now, I will add INR Volume under Exchange Data. Should be up today or tomorrow.
- Reports have a long way to go Sad. Do look forward to some major additions on how we show the numbers, etc. For now, the Timeline tracks everything.

OK, thanks. And how do I withdraw my Bitcoins?
Under bank details, there's an option for withdrawal, but I assume that's for fiat? (And BTW, that withdrawal option asks me to enable 2FA even after I've already enabled it)

You should have a tab for Withdraw/ Send, that should reflect your Bitcoin Withdrawal form.
2FA has to be used before withdrawing. That should show as well. If it is not showing after enabling, can ya please send me a screenshot as a PM? I will look into it asap. It should not behave otherwise.

Sent you a PM

Fixed Google Auth Withdraws.
Added INR Volume under Exchange Data as well

sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 04:35:34 AM

Nope; still getting same error. It tells me to enable 2FA when I already have it.
Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2015, 07:57:52 AM

Nope; still getting same error. It tells me to enable 2FA when I already have it.

Fixed and confirmed via PM!

sgk
Legendary

!! HODL !!

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 09:11:09 AM

Confirmed. This issue is fixed and I was able to withdraw my Bitcoins. Withdrawal verification took a couple of hours; I guess the withdrawal requests are confirmed manually?

One more question: For verified customers, is there any limit on buy/sell amount or withdrawals?
Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2015, 09:25:12 AM

Confirmed. This issue is fixed and I was able to withdraw my Bitcoins. Withdrawal verification took a couple of hours; I guess the withdrawal requests are confirmed manually?

One more question: For verified customers, is there any limit on buy/sell amount or withdrawals?

Yeah, deposits and withdrawals are manual at the moment. We have the automated bits in place. Should be live quite soon in fact. Withdrawals may be automated this week itself.
Nope, no limits for verified customers.

sambiohazard

Activity: 840

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 10:26:08 AM

hey guys can anyone tell me what code should i put in while depositing INR into exchange? I have no clue. How do I get confirmation message from my bank?

When you send the payment, you will be given some token confirming the payment by your bank.
You can enter that there or even just enter a message saying that payment has been deposited.
This is to make things faster once we get a request as such.

Thanks for replying Smiley

I will try this today or maybe tomorrow. I also had a problem where even after enabling 2FA on withdrawals page it says "you need to enable 2FA for withdrawing".

One more thing, i haven't received my BTC from the exchange game. I have everything verified & 2FA enabled, bank linked. Please check that.

Thanks for all the help.
buysellbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1001

https://www.zebpay.com

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 06:45:09 AM

It's not UI who make exchange best. It's depends of so many factors. I agree Coinsecure has best UI in Indian exchange and worst UI has BTCXIndia exchange. It's not owner, Partner or employee who decide it's best or not. It's user who decide after using coinsecure services it's best or not. So I think first edit your topic atleast till coinsecure has some volume. If I want to sell or buy 1 Bitcoin I can't do that.

Then what is the benefit of best UI. I know it's new, but what I know mostly exchange in begining use market maker who fulfill order for buy and sell for other user. So exchange will get volume.

So try to find some market maker. BTW you have Pankaj in your team he can easily play that role. Without Market maker I am guarantee you. Coinsecure never will have volume even you promote till any extend. Because market maker play big role specially first 6 months to 1 year. without them serviving in competitive market never easy.

So better till that Coinsecure will have volume and good customer service. Edit you title.

While I surely agree with liquidity part, I think CoinSecure can go a long way. There is nothing wrong in positioning your product on some baseline. Coinsecure chose to be Best exchange in India ( When I used to run buysellbitco.in I chose to India's first and most trusted ), its up to them to live the mission statement and up to users to decide if they fulfilled or not.

Any exchange in India will be able to see any reasonable volume only after 3 months. In fact this is good for CoinSecure as they are making their product solid with few user's feedback.

A liquid exchange ( not OTC like buysellbitco.in, unocoin ) is must for thriving bitcoin economy in any country. I see coinsecure as promising step there.

On a side note CoinSecure must start a promotion now for market makers Smiley

Regards

Download Zebpay Fastest way to Buy / Sell Bitcoins in India
Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts
escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 08:35:42 AM

If I want to sell or buy 1 Bitcoin I can't do that.

You can, you need to submit your KYC first and link your bank account.
sgk
Legendary

!! HODL !!

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 09:03:21 AM

That's not an issue; he is saying there isn't enough volume to carry out big transactions.

There is some truth to it, but I guess the exchange is new and it will gain more volume as time passes.
deadley
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 09:31:17 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2015, 09:44:57 PM by deadley

Lol check I can't do on market(Bitstamp price or 2-3%) on coinsecure. I checked first and then posted.

I know I must KYC first to use. I did tried and it's failed and then I did not tried yet again.

Here Buying Side screen shot. If I need to sell even 1 BTC I can't total buy order is 0.4 BTC.

http://prntscr.com/5yadnu

Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 09:33:04 PM

Lol check I can't do on market(Bitstamp price) on coinsecure. I checked first and then posted.

I know I must KYC first to use. I did tried and it's failed and then I did not tried yet again.

Can you PM me some info on why it failed?
Was there any message?

deadley
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 09:37:40 PM

Lol check I can't do on market(Bitstamp price) on coinsecure. I checked first and then posted.

Was there any message?

There were some error, even my file size was less then 2 MB still it was got error.

After that I did not tried. Because I was not fully fit last some days and that's why very less active on forum too.

Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 09:40:00 PM

Was there any message?

There were some error, even my file size was less then 2 MB still it was got error.

After that I did not tried. Because I was not fully fit last some days and that's why very less active on forum too.

Would be awesome if you could try it out and let me know if it works for you.
If it is an error with the attachment, do try a different format.

And thanks a bunch for your feedback. Working on a lot of it. Smiley

deadley
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 09:44:06 PM

Was there any message?

Would be awesome if you could try it out and let me know if it works for you.
If it is an error with the attachment, do try a different format.

And thanks a bunch for your feedback. Working on a lot of it. Smiley

Yup I will surely try again for uploading documents.

And I really want live exchange with volume in India succeed. So we can easily hedge/trade in exchange and don't need to hedge on BTC-e. Now I only use BTC-e but only do hedge becaues I don't want to withdraw big amount from other country through wire transfer in India. RBI will then start eye on my personal account and it will be very bad for my trading business. Because keeping every details is not easy for personal level.

deadley
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 05:17:49 PM

While I surely agree with liquidity part, I think CoinSecure can go a long way. There is nothing wrong in positioning your product on some baseline. Coinsecure chose to be Best exchange in India ( When I used to run buysellbitco.in I chose to India's first and most trusted ), its up to them to live the mission statement and up to users to decide if they fulfilled or not.

Any exchange in India will be able to see any reasonable volume only after 3 months. In fact this is good for CoinSecure as they are making their product solid with few user's feedback.

A liquid exchange ( not OTC like buysellbitco.in, unocoin ) is must for thriving bitcoin economy in any country. I see coinsecure as promising step there.

On a side note CoinSecure must start a promotion now for market makers Smiley

Regards

I agree some brands use tagline/baseline. But mostly do after time passes and show some credibility not from first day. Because they know people dont trust them if they use tagline like this since first day. In corporate word every action has reaction. And these kind of action always have bad reaction. I worked like 7-8 Years in Financial Company, when I joined it was not big but now It is one of the top Financial Company{India Infoline(IIFL)} in India I know how People react when it was new/small company people even don't want to talk us because no one know about company. But slowly slowly people start gaining trust and from feedback of customer other also start joining as a customer and now it's top company.

Mostly trying to avoid these kind of words in tagline like trusted, Best etc.

Because who have big plan in there vision they don't need baseline/tagline since first day because when they prove themselves people start trusting blindly with ton of money. You can see Bitstamp/Btc-e. Do they have any tagline like this that they are best or trusted exchange. People start trusting any financial institution when time goes well and they have good service.

P.S. I again tried to upload document My file was 1.96 MB and it was showing request Entity too large.

sambiohazard

Activity: 840

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 09:31:11 AM
Last edit: February 02, 2015, 10:24:04 AM by sambiohazard

Hi Benson

I finally made a deposit and tried out a trade & withdrawal. I have few suggestions for you.

INR Deposits are absolutely fine and i got my money very easily in the exchange account.

When I was trading i wanted to buy 500 INR worth of bitcoins but there is no field to enter amount in INR. I had to calculate BTC to buy for it to be 500 but it wasnt exact and now i have 2 INR sitting in my account that i can't do anything with.
I would suggest 3 fields INR amount, Exchange rate, & BTC amount. This will allow me to enter if i want 0.1 BTC or 100 INR worth of BTC at a given rate and other value will be calculated.

Second suggestion is about rounding off of BTC values. I think rounding off to 3 digit, while whole bitcoin system allows upto 8 and atlead 6 decimal places , is a bit too aggressive. That is what caused my order to change from value of 500 INR to 498.05 INR. I hope we can get something more than 3 decimal places.

I also withdrew my BTC from the exchange and while I bought 0.035 BTC and had 0.01 BTC from exchange game, i only received 0.04 BTC when i withdrew. Do you have a 0.005 withdrawal fee? if yes then that is very high fee or  were they once again rounded off. I bought 500 INR worth of bitcoin but due to all the above problems, i received BTC worth 425 INR only.

I am very disappointed with this. I know it is not a big deal for big traders but for small time accumulators like me this is very taxing on my investment. I am not willing to keep big amounts of funds on the exchange but with current situation I think it is not possible to make small trades and withdraw the funds immediately.

I was really shocked to receive only 0.04 BTC. I know 0.005 isn't a very big amount but i lost a lot in percentage terms.

Overall the performance of exchange engine is very good but other things left me disappointed & unsatisfied Sad

EDIT: hey guys I just got another 0.005 BTC. I guess as process is manual someone made a mistake. Although other suggestions still stand. Will be buying more soon. Smiley
Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 12:05:12 PM

Thanks for the suggestions Smiley

1 - Will add the INR field. I did have it around some earlier versions, but it dropped off along the way. Will have it back up soon.
2 - Will consider the decimals. This is a current restriction only on trades. Withdrawals and Deposits will continue to have 8 decimals.
3 - Can't say more, was an error during the manual processing, quickly rectified though. Should not happen once we automate Withdrawals. We do not enforce any fees as the moment, but this will be added on automated withdrawals. If the withdrawal is to an offchain or account wallet, no fees will be incurred on those as well.

Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 12:03:11 PM

P.S. I again tried to upload document My file was 1.96 MB and it was showing request Entity too large.

Fixed and confirmed via PM.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: