Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:53:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: India's Best Bitcoin Exchange goes Live with Deposits & Withdrawals!  (Read 39011 times)
Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 12:06:59 PM

- On orders page, I can see all recent trades. It would be nice to have isolated history of my trades so that I can keep track of my buy/sell trades and calculate profits acordingly.

Some additions:

Added My completed orders at the bottom of the Trade Engine Page.
Deposits are now automatic. They will verify after 3 confirms.
KYC fixes in place thanks to deadley!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sambiohazard

Activity: 840

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 03:15:42 PM

Nice to see you working on bugs so quickly and more importantly proactively communicating all the progress here. I would suggest that you put a list of bugs solved in the first post. It will make things easy to track and will show how we are progressing with time. I think i made the right choice by using CoinSecure.

and now the complaining Tongue
Please increase the decimal places to at least 6 digits. One of my orders went off by 13 INR due to rounding off to 3 decimal place. It is just annoying and these dust amounts just build up.

Remain awesome. Smiley

Regards
Sam Smiley
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 07:06:22 PM

How much Fees in Coinsecure for buying/Selling.

Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 07:49:02 PM

1% as default.

deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 08:16:23 PM

1% as default.

Why Indian exchange charge high fee like 1%.

Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 08:59:14 PM

1% as default.

Why Indian exchange charge high fee like 1%.

The default fee is 1% with us. Can be lowered based on number of trades, exchange volume, etc.
Look forward to seeing more of this being automated over the coming month as we will add a fee selector, etc. This will allow a user to set a lower fee by lowering their order priority or paying a fixed fee.

Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2015, 09:52:54 AM

Nice to see you working on bugs so quickly and more importantly proactively communicating all the progress here. I would suggest that you put a list of bugs solved in the first post. It will make things easy to track and will show how we are progressing with time. I think i made the right choice by using CoinSecure.

Please increase the decimal places to at least 6 digits. One of my orders went off by 13 INR due to rounding off to 3 decimal place. It is just annoying and these dust amounts just build up.

Remain awesome. Smiley

Regards
Sam Smiley

Loads of testing needed tbh, to move from 3 to 6-8 decimals. Should be a while before we can look at that. Can get tricky with rounding off, etc.. Sad

Added a Depth Chart for the order Book and INR Sums on the Trade Page.
Small Fixes to the Bank and the Frequency Graph.

sambiohazard

Activity: 840

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 07:49:55 PM

Remain awesome. Smiley

Regards
Sam Smiley

Loads of testing needed tbh, to move from 3 to 6-8 decimals. Should be a while before we can look at that. Can get tricky with rounding off, etc.. Sad

Added a Depth Chart for the order Book and INR Sums on the Trade Page.
Small Fixes to the Bank and the Frequency Graph.

We can wait. Just keep improving. Thanks for the INR Field Smiley
Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 07:56:36 PM

New Charts up!
Order book now shows which orders have a partial or complete bid of a user.
some more fixes all around.

Rude Boy

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 02:44:13 AM

i've linked my bank account. But i don't have PAN number. So i can't deposit bitcoins uh?
For PAN, i need voter ID. But i've already applied for voter ID and now waiting for voter ID only. Not applied for PAN yet.
So what to do?
coinsecure

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 12:30:49 PM

i've linked my bank account. But i don't have PAN number. So i can't deposit bitcoins uh?
For PAN, i need voter ID. But i've already applied for voter ID and now waiting for voter ID only. Not applied for PAN yet.
So what to do?

ID/Address proof is mandatory (Please check KYC page of coinsecure,We have given multiple options) and as for PAN number if you don't have one you can take a print out of form 60, fill it, sign it and send us the scanned copy on support@coinsecure.in.

Ps: I would like to know, what documents you have provided in Bank while opening your bank account?
Rude Boy

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 01:47:55 PM

So what to do?

ID/Address proof is mandatory (Please check KYC page of coinsecure,We have given multiple options) and as for PAN number if you don't have one you can take a print out of form 60, fill it, sign it and send us the scanned copy on support@coinsecure.in.

Ps: I would like to know, what documents you have provided in Bank while opening your bank account?
They asked me only the ration card for address proof.
stellar1

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 01:58:18 PM

I heard legality of bitcoin in India is in the grey zone? Something like fema or some act they have...google if you wish Is it a compliant?
shahadil

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 02:19:04 PM

fees are up for me it seems, a month of free trading is done. just one thing, i noticed, if i want to buy 1 BTC, it says approx to get .99. well i would prefer if you rather charge me for 1.01 BTc and add it to the inr cost. or you can collect fees in only INR both ways. why are you collecting fees in BTC. just a thought. 
Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 07:32:13 PM

fees are up for me it seems, a month of free trading is done. just one thing, i noticed, if i want to buy 1 BTC, it says approx to get .99. well i would prefer if you rather charge me for 1.01 BTc and add it to the inr cost. or you can collect fees in only INR both ways. why are you collecting fees in BTC. just a thought. 

We did want to go down this path, but it seems to be a complicated route to take to funnel all fees into INR itself.
Example: You have a bid for 1 BTC, how do we know how much fees to deduct before the trade executes? In the event that it is a partial trade, we would need to do fee reversals, after the transaction is completed.

Not sure if any other algorithmic trading exchange does this, but if they do, do let me know and I can study/ implement what they have done.

shahadil

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 09:29:33 AM

Bitstamp charges fees in dollars only, as far as i can tell. You can look up bitstamp, you can look up Btcxindia. They all seem less complicated than coinsecure.
buysellbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1001

https://www.zebpay.com

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 09:50:06 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2015, 11:46:44 AM by buysellbitcoin

We did want to go down this path, but it seems to be a complicated route to take to funnel all fees into INR itself.
Example: You have a bid for 1 BTC, how do we know how much fees to deduct before the trade executes? In the event that it is a partial trade, we would need to do fee reversals, after the transaction is completed.

Not sure if any other algorithmic trading exchange does this, but if they do, do let me know and I can study/ implement what they have done.

Fees are always going to be in the percentage of trade amount. So first you check if trade is possible, now check if user has enough balance with trade amount + fees. If he has that balance, you can go ahead and execute trade. If balance is not enough you can create a trade with existing balance - your fees and execute it.

To be on safer side, you can ask user's to select in preference that they want to pay fees in INR/FIAT.

Regards

Download Zebpay Fastest way to Buy / Sell Bitcoins in India
Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts
legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 11:18:58 AM

Bitstamp charges fees in dollars only, as far as i can tell. You can look up bitstamp, you can look up Btcxindia. They all seem less complicated than coinsecure.

Yes les complicated because of the lack of documentation and verification processes there, but with sites like Coinsecure and (other similar exchanges) it is far easier for people do daily deals. That is once its setup. Off course I understand your frustration as you are a reputed LBC seller its hard for you to see other exchanges spring up and eat away at your trades Wink  Roll Eyes

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
shahadil

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 01:13:30 PM

Yes les complicated because of the lack of documentation and verification processes there, but with sites like Coinsecure and (other similar exchanges) it is far easier for people do daily deals. That is once its setup. Off course I understand your frustration as you are a reputed LBC seller its hard for you to see other exchanges spring up and eat away at your trades Wink  Roll Eyes

I dont understand what lack of documentation and verification process has to do with maths. I am no programmer and i do not understand what all goes into creating whatever any of the exchanges have running in their back end, but as an end user, and someone paying for their services i need to be comfortable and like their user interface, and as far as coinsecure is concerned they have been very receptive to suggestions, hence i brought it to their notice, that i don't particularly like what they are offering at this moment. It is completely upto them to change it, if they like.

One of the reasons, millibits was not successful i feel was it was too complicated, with regards to fees and placing orders, although the interface was very basic and i loved the simplicity of it.

And i love the fact that more and more exchanges are coming up. It is better for the bitcoin economy in India, and i dont know if you have noticed but the prices have very steadily been trending closer to the more recognised exchange prices abroad, which is very good for an Indian trying to buy bitcoins.

On a side note, all the exchanges in india should get together and promote bitcoins, and their uses, much more than what is happening right now. There doesnt seem to be much excitement these days.

Oh, and i am pretty happy with my trading volume Wink thank you for your concern.
shahadil

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 01:25:25 PM

This image is of the buy side. if you can make the line read as what i write below it will be appreciated. of course you may take opinion of other members on this board as well.

The 1.0% fee should read 142 INR
Approx to receive should be 1
Approx INR spend should be 14342.

This image is of the sell side and i think it is exactly how it should be and no changes are necessary here.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: