Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:09:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: India's Best Bitcoin Exchange goes Live with Deposits & Withdrawals!  (Read 39011 times)
invisible Trade

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 04:48:27 PM

Actually i know about this website when it is in beta stage ....A guy i use to buy bitcoins from him told about this website as he is part of this org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
polynesia
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 05:42:41 PM

I may not get into something unless it is well settled. This is mainly due to the issues regarding failure Smiley

The market in India may not be mature enough to support altcoins. I agree with Benson on this.
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 07:56:15 PM

http://prntscr.com/5pnura

when trying to upload documents for KYC

taaku

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 03:52:20 AM

how do i deposit the BTC..there is no deposit address.

BTC: 1DgUj6s1yRwauEb89mGn92ZfNqK8xwcZPP
Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1890

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 07:35:40 AM

http://prntscr.com/5pnura

when trying to upload documents for KYC

Will release a fix today and PM you. Am increasing the file limit for uploads, etc. Do mail support@coinsecure.in from your registered email id with the attachments for now or try a different format.

Currently supports upto 2MB, am raising it to 5 MB

Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 07:36:36 AM

how do i deposit the BTC..there is no deposit address.

A BTC deposit address is generated after your KYC is verified. If you have verified it, do PM me and I will check on this.
I will add more text all over the site over the coming days to help users a bit better.

adv.kanishk

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 09:35:03 AM

Congracts Benson. Good to hear that your work in pipeine is finally coming off. Great start to 2015.
Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 10:30:37 AM

Congracts Benson. Good to hear that your work in pipeine is finally coming off. Great start to 2015.

Thank you Kanishk!

taaku

Activity: 145

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 06:42:21 AM

i know you are really quite fast in releasing the stuff but the site have lots of bugs...no offense but i think testing is not done properly...few of this i am writing below:

1. When you withdraw BTC ,it say 'You made an INR Withdrawal request for 0.XXX ' and heading is "BTC Withdrawal" in timeline section.
2. "The price to buy 1 BTC is around 1000." when you hover over buy section in header.same goes for sell
3. In my bank tab there are 2 rows.one shows pending other one shows verified.
4. When i try to withdraw BTC..the button says 'send BTC' little confusing . in case of INR it says 'withdraw inr' which seems correct.

BTC: 1DgUj6s1yRwauEb89mGn92ZfNqK8xwcZPP
Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 07:55:30 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2015, 08:19:56 AM by Benson Samuel

i know you are really quite fast in releasing the stuff but the site have lots of bugs...no offense but i think testing is not done properly...few of this i am writing below:

1. When you withdraw BTC ,it say 'You made an INR Withdrawal request for 0.XXX ' and heading is "BTC Withdrawal" in timeline section.
2. "The price to buy 1 BTC is around 1000." when you hover over buy section in header.same goes for sell
3. In my bank tab there are 2 rows.one shows pending other one shows verified.
4. When i try to withdraw BTC..the button says 'send BTC' little confusing . in case of INR it says 'withdraw inr' which seems correct.

Lemme answer some of that.

We are releasing as fast as possible as our server code completes testing. UI is another big pain hovering around once the sevrer testing is done. Apologies for the bits and pieces solution, should be a lot stabler over the coming week or so. Its the only way I can think of, to get some feedback as we are deepdiving into the UI bits. Keeps the pressure up as well, since it is a live app. Smiley

1. The Timeline is fixed now though. Should be releasing this update sometime today. The one online is the same one as Trade Engine, so does not have many banking features built in as yet. It should be a much better experience after this release, revamped colors and event text. Trying to add more data to the timeline, such as address generation, kyc data, etc. It is quite a complicated piece and should be complete with all exchange events quite soon.
2. This is not a bug. The Exchange does not yet have volume, as we are not yet fully marketing this until we get few more fixes into the UI. The 1 BTC hover text is to depict the rate to purchase 1 BTC, if the first order in the book does not equal the same, in the event that 1 BTC is not in the order book volume, it will take the total order book volume and output the price to clear it. This problem should not persist as volume grows over the coming days. We are already seeing some Deposits trickling in.
3. Am still not at the Bank Page in terms of UI polish Sad, eventually, it will be more like the timeline, but in a table form. It will carry all bank related information. The reason, the verifying and pending tabs are there is to show the time between each transaction. This is one way, we can internally work on out turn around time, etc. I will club them into 1 when working on that page. I do believe it is the last major piece left to complete for the UI of the exchange apart from Loads and Loads of Helper Text.
4. The Send BTC button is there because, we will be linking it to our Wallet feature quite soon for offchain transactions. Currently, you can send BTC through a manual verification system to any address from the withdraw page, making it an onchain wallet. On the INR side, one can only Withdraw to their Linked accounts. If I had the privilege of INR to INR transfers, I would have set the Withdraw INR button to Send INR as well.  Roll Eyes

Look out for the helper pack in a week or so, that should change the ease of using the exchange. It is currently being tested and should be rolled out soon. Most importantly, we have not lost a single piece of data since we started tests on Trade Engine over 2 months ago and that makes for a solid back-end. Hoping to fix some of these issues you have outlined and make things kewler Smiley

Thanks so much for the feedback Smiley

Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 09:59:44 AM

Why is the volume so low?
.06btc in last 7 days?

This is a problem that most new exchanges face for the first few weeks or so.
We have seen quite a few deposits coming in so far, but not too many have gone onto the order book.
I assume the current prices have something to do with it as well.

There are a decent number of sell orders.

Lots of this will change by next week. We should be starting adverts, etc quite soon as well.

Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2015, 03:17:42 AM

Added Google Authenticator. Users can enable Authy and G-Auth and use either during login..
Loads of tiny fixes up in this version, should have more soon.

http://blog.coinsecure.in/post/108130778950/coinsecurity-for-bitcoin-users-in-india

shahadil

Activity: 202

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 04:37:41 AM

Can we know what the timeline is for deposits and withdrawls which you are going to promise to work with. I understand that your working hours are from 9 Am to 9 Pm. Is this for sunday as well? And do we need to notify you everytime we make a deposit? Thanks.
Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 08:31:08 AM

Can we know what the timeline is for deposits and withdrawls which you are going to promise to work with. I understand that your working hours are from 9 Am to 9 Pm. Is this for sunday as well? And do we need to notify you everytime we make a deposit? Thanks.

Yeah, from what I understand the 9AM to 9PM is not set in stone. We have been clearing deps, withdraws and links out of those hours as well.
Yeah, Sunday is on as well for now. Cannot see any reason not to process on Sundays.

No user initiated INR deposit as yet, do you think it will help? I have been requested to add unverified deposits as well to the application. I think its not a bad idea where a customer can update their payments as well and back-end simply confirms once received.
BTC Deposits and withdrawals will be automated quite soon, so that should not be a problem.

shahadil

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 09:39:55 AM

Yeah, from what I understand the 9AM to 9PM is not set in stone. We have been clearing deps, withdraws and links out of those hours as well.
Yeah, Sunday is on as well for now. Cannot see any reason not to process on Sundays.

No user initiated INR deposit as yet, do you think it will help? I have been requested to add unverified deposits as well to the application. I think its not a bad idea where a customer can update their payments as well and back-end simply confirms once received.
BTC Deposits and withdrawals will be automated quite soon, so that should not be a problem.

fair enough, and thanks for the clarification. but my point was, i made a deposit for 1000 INR last night, and it still has not been credited to my account as yet. i also raised a support last nighj about it, but no reply on that either.

basically, when i do send money, can you guarantee a time frame, within which it shows up in my account. for eg, an hour, 2 hours etc. before which i get concerned.

Thanks.
Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 09:49:08 AM

fair enough, and thanks for the clarification. but my point was, i made a deposit for 1000 INR last night, and it still has not been credited to my account as yet. i also raised a support last nighj about it, but no reply on that either.

basically, when i do send money, can you guarantee a time frame, within which it shows up in my account. for eg, an hour, 2 hours etc. before which i get concerned.

Thanks.

Let me get back to you on a solid timeframe. Apologies for the lag as well, we have received your payment and it should be processed nowish.
Feel free to mail me if there is a bad lag in processing. I am online all the time and would be able to contact the correct people who work on this piece.

As long as we receive the payment and the person who is processing the banking gets a notification, I think we should be able to process at anytime.
Am adding some functions into Fiat deposit, where you can add the deposit account and amount along with a short comment. This way, you would be able to track deposits on your timeline as well rather than wait for us to update it.

shahadil

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 09:52:54 AM

Thanks.

Let me get back to you on a solid timeframe. Apologies for the lag as well, we have received your payment and it should be processed nowish.
Feel free to mail me if there is a bad lag in processing. I am online all the time and would be able to contact the correct people who work on this piece.

As long as we receive the payment and the person who is processing the banking gets a notification, I think we should be able to process at anytime.
Am adding some functions into Fiat deposit, where you can add the deposit account and amount along with a short comment. This way, you would be able to track deposits on your timeline as well rather than wait for us to update it.

yes that functionality should work quite well. its better than the current system which is non-existing
sambiohazard

Activity: 840

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 12:41:02 PM

Hi all
Nice to see that we are progressing continuously.

@Benson thanks for adding Google 2FA Smiley

Any news on when SBI will be added. Thanks for quick online support.
Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2015, 01:05:18 PM

Hi all

Not sure about the SBI thing yet. They do not offer too many feature, so tough to do quick bank links with them.
We are good with withdrawals and deposits from SBI as long as kyc is complete, so, you should be good to go with that Smiley

sambiohazard

Activity: 840

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 01:04:10 PM

Hi all

Not sure about the SBI thing yet. They do not offer too many feature, so tough to do quick bank links with them.
We are good with withdrawals and deposits from SBI as long as kyc is complete, so, you should be good to go with that Smiley

Thanks for replying. Just one more noob question. Do I need to enable Internet Banking to do deposit & withdrawals? This is first time i am linking a bank account to a site so I am not sure. Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: