Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:04:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAGS]EagsCurrency - FULL POS [EXCHANGES] ~FREE DIST. PROMO ENDED!  (Read 78669 times)
nigttran

Activity: 435
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 12:40:25 AM

When fairpump announce PUMP, this mean is DUMP.

Obviously price of EAGS higher 1000 sat before fairpump ann. Now price is 500 sat. So when they publics announce PUMP, this mean SELL fast.

I has do it and successful with 5 times. Near time is LMR.

Good luck.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 06:21:35 AM

When fairpump announce PUMP, this mean is DUMP.

Obviously price of EAGS higher 1000 sat before fairpump ann. Now price is 500 sat. So when they publics announce PUMP, this mean SELL fast.

I has do it and successful with 5 times. Near time is LMR.

Good luck.

Lolz, they didn't announce a pump yet as they were not able to get the votes due to IRC disconnection problems... So, as voting didn't work, they didn't decide which coin to be pumped... Also, I don't think they dumped on it... It's still the time when you can get them this cheap... Else, seeing the hardwork of mblados and the community, I don't think this is the value we deserve... It ain't this cheap... And you know I ain't hyping about it, I know about it as it's a worthy coin...

K210

Activity: 1568
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 08:48:23 AM

another 1000 satoshi shitcoin, dont know why i invested in this shit
EugeneStoned

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 09:04:06 AM

So get rid of this "shit" EAGS est. since 05/01/2015 what you expect ?
gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 09:08:17 AM

Don't panic, be patient, and please don't ruin/harm the prestige of a recently born coin... You won't regret, just stay here with us and keep calm... Smiley

mblados (OP)

Activity: 350

Muroko Blados

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 10:01:53 AM

Well, we have a Long vision for EAGS and it is not just another Cryptocurrency.
In Few months, the Regret that you will have will be Bigger than the one you are having now!  Smiley

[EagsCurrency] We mean Business - Now PURE POS! Stake your Free Share Now! ends Jan. 27
mblados (OP)

Muroko Blados

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 10:03:41 AM

EAGS PROMO CAMPAIGNS ENDED!
NO MORE SUBMIT. PLEASE STAY TUNED FOR THE DIST.

[EagsCurrency] We mean Business - Now PURE POS! Stake your Free Share Now! ends Jan. 27
marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 01:07:19 PM

I must say I am not so happy seeing this talk about pump. What was ever pump done good to any coin?

So the holders will dump their coins and some suckers will buy it on high unreal price, and later will hate the coin and talk bad just because they lose money.
Coin pump is nothing more than fast happening ponzi scheme! Only organisers and few lucky make profit, others are just on loose.
I think that is ok when it happens naturally because of some news of improvements, as it happens all the time for some coins, but when it's done organised it very dangerous because it can kill coins price, you never know how big could be panic sell, dump after pump, so from price of 500sat now pump can push it to 5k sat or 10k sat, or even 20sat, and than probably below 500sat or less. We saw what has happened with some coins after pump. So if panic dump be hard and price goes below 100sat which is most likely to happen who or what will take price back to 1000sat? With small price volume in BTC will become low and after week or two coin will be delisted from exchange.
So what is the point of the pump?

Again same question, the perspective about involvement in cryptocoins, are we here to make new technologies and take reward for achievements or just to make quick money?  -.-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
EugeneStoned

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 01:22:05 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2015, 02:14:46 PM by EugeneStoned

I must say I am not so happy seeing this talk about pump. What was ever pump done good to any coin?

So the holders will dump their coins and some suckers will buy it on high unreal price, and later will hate the coin and talk bad just because they lose money.
Coin pump is nothing more than fast happening ponzi scheme! Only organisers and few lucky make profit, others are just on loose.
I think that is ok when it happens naturally because of some news of improvements, as it happens all the time for some coins, but when it's done organised it very dangerous because it can kill coins price, you never know how big could be panic sell, dump after pump, so from price of 500sat now pump can push it to 5k sat or 10k sat, or even 20sat, and than probably below 500sat or less. We saw what has happened with some coins after pump. So if panic dump be hard and price goes below 100sat which is most likely to happen who or what will take price back to 1000sat? With small price volume in BTC will become low and after week or two coin will be delisted from exchange.

Again same question, the perspective about involvement in cryptocoins, are we here to make new technologies and take reward for achievements or just to make quick money?  -.-

I stick with Marcetin. Pump will only make bad things for everybody of us. People who talking about "1000 sat shit coin" lose the point of crypto at all. Another thing, If someone still want to make profit from P&D coins. They need go back few years ago. Nobody right now create currency just for P&D. If they do, everybody called them "shit coins".
gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 02:18:58 PM

Again same question, the perspective about involvement in cryptocoins, are we here to make new technologies and take reward for achievements or just to make quick money?  -.-

I am sorry, as all this mess got created just due to me... The only perspective I had in my mind was to support EAGS... I know it may harm it, but thought that this may give some volume and value to the coin, instead of killing it... I know this won't be making the coin look good and it won't grow it with this, but my intention ain't making any quick buck, but to support it in the best way I can... Smiley

mblados (OP)

Muroko Blados

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 06:36:28 PM

We are currently Working Hard to get our Multipool Up! in the next few days As soon as the Multipool is up, things
will go Faster for EAGS. Thanks for your Support and please stay tuned for more News.

ASNXT

Activity: 145
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 06:47:30 PM

We are currently Working Hard to get our Multipool Up! in the next few days As soon as the Multipool is up, things
will go Faster for EAGS. Thanks for your Support and please stay tuned for more News.

perhaps persuade them here on PF.
Although NXT but a good system.
https://nxtforum.org/assets-board/(ann)-hashrate-org-nxt-mining-pool/
http://hashrate.org

Please mention them my name. Wink

Chupacabras

Activity: 166

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 11:06:06 PM

I like this one. It is not a coin, it's a currency. Im in.
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 12:34:10 AM

another race on a coin for pump and dump. Why people pump dump a coin when can be a lot better and have something of value than to just get a quick fix and return is just like HYIP might as well become HYIP coins with the amount of coins that come out and get dumped so hard when they come to market.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
topcat363

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 06:42:36 AM

another race on a coin for pump and dump. Why people pump dump a coin when can be a lot better and have something of value than to just get a quick fix and return is just like HYIP might as well become HYIP coins with the amount of coins that come out and get dumped so hard when they come to market.

Hey who cares about the dumpers? I never wouldve imagined getting in this cheap lol. Keep the dumper hating to a minimum please lol. rebound coming tomorow just watch

mblados (OP)

Muroko Blados

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 04:33:43 PM

All Promo Campaigns Giveaway will be sent today.  Smiley

mblados (OP)

Muroko Blados

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 09:23:49 PM

good       Grin
@tolikkk Please send me another adrress.The address you input is wrong. EAGS Address start with letter "E" not "x"

cintrondigital

Activity: 630
Merit: 507

CryptoRoundTable.com

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2015, 09:25:41 PM

Please Retweet
https://twitter.com/ManhattanMine/status/560911294157844480

▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
mblados (OP)

Muroko Blados

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 09:38:47 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2015, 10:06:30 PM by mblados

EAGS BCT SIG AND TWITTER PROMO CAMPAIGNS GIVEAWAY READY TO BE SENT!

Normal Giveaway amount for both Campaigns: 20000 EAGS

The Giveaway has been Doubled now Total: 40000 EAGS

BCT SIG Entries: 62
TWITTER Entries: 400
TOTAL Entries: 462

Calculation of Share: 40000 / 462 = 86.5 per Entry

mblados (OP)

Muroko Blados

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 09:40:49 PM

YES EVERYONE Please RT this from ManhattanMine.  Smiley

Please Retweet
https://twitter.com/ManhattanMine/status/560911294157844480

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: