Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:32:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAGS]EagsCurrency - FULL POS [EXCHANGES] ~FREE DIST. PROMO ENDED!  (Read 78658 times)
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 01:40:53 AM

EAGS is removed from C-Cex just few moments ago  Angry
I can guarantee it had enough trade volume to be left there (they required 0.1 average daily volume during a week, and they had about 0.75-0.80 volume for the last week - I have checked that few hours ago, when the coin was still there!).

You should have contacted them, as I suggested before. Maybe its not too late yet.
I suppose you should contact them and request adding the EAGS back.

... this space is not for rent ...
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
drays
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 01:58:15 PM

EAGS is removed from C-Cex just few moments ago  Angry
I can guarantee it had enough trade volume to be left there (they required 0.1 average daily volume during a week, and they had about 0.75-0.80 volume for the last week - I have checked that few hours ago, when the coin was still there!).

You should have contacted them, as I suggested before. Maybe its not too late yet.
I suppose you should contact them and request adding the EAGS back.

EAGS is not removed. That market is still open

https://c-cex.com/?p=eags-btc

C-Cex definitely removed it for some time, but yes, looks like they returned it back! I believe Devs have contacted them, that's why C-Cex corrected their error and brought the market back. Good job!

drays
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 11:10:20 PM

Now EAGS is again in the delisting list of C-Cex and this time C-Cex requests 0.2 daily during one month.
Looks like saving server resources is something ultimately important for C-Cex stuff, and they just want to delete half of their markets and focus only on new ones..  Undecided
Anyway, this means 6 BTC volume in a month. It's too much, I cannot create such volume on C-Cex alone, I hope Devs will do something before the delisting deadline (19.05.2015). If not, C-Cex will be lost... though it is not the end anyway. EAGS can still survive for a while being listed on Yobit and few toy exchanges.

marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 11:30:17 PM

First I need to apologise to all, I did not succeed in my plan to make EAGS payment gateway for BitNodes.net, which is successfully launched btw.

Great news is that we are preparing major update of EAGS by the next month which will bring the coin to new level with new features and new brand name.

By the time of update new services will be ready.

There is a lot of interest in EAGS although it do not looks like that, but I must say I am amazed with number of wallets running. Check here this is live data https://bitnodes.net/node/185-69-53-223/

Please stay tuned and thank you on support!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
ASNXT

Activity: 145
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 07:37:47 PM

First I need to apologise to all, I did not succeed in my plan to make EAGS payment gateway for BitNodes.net, which is successfully launched btw.

Great news is that we are preparing major update of EAGS by the next month which will bring the coin to new level with new features and new brand name.

By the time of update new services will be ready.

There is a lot of interest in EAGS although it do not looks like that, but I must say I am amazed with number of wallets running. Check here this is live data https://bitnodes.net/node/185-69-53-223/

Please stay tuned and thank you on support!

hi you should really try to get into business with NXT.

Look here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762346.0

https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/nxthaus-official-launch-(no-fees-5-bonus)/msg179659/#msg179659

drays
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 04:37:12 PM

EAGS is one of the best staking coins I have ever had. Very consistent, also wallet is not creating load on CPU, as many other coins do; and is syncing fast, when opened after a while. Leaves an impression of quality tech Smiley

marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 04:29:09 PM

EAGS is one of the best staking coins I have ever had. Very consistent, also wallet is not creating load on CPU, as many other coins do; and is syncing fast, when opened after a while. Leaves an impression of quality tech Smiley

That is true.
mblados is one of the best developers with which I had honor to work with.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
ASNXT

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 06:04:41 AM

So could but a game page function.

https://nxt.tothemoon.me/

It would be nice also once again some information to be read from mblados. Each week only c-CEX trade is not enough.

kind regards ASNXT

ASNXT

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 06:22:14 PM

can speak someone again? How is it now the plan? Can we help? I have some contacts when a mining pool or games have to be built? There has been little movement on a board.  Huh

Thanks for your attention
ASNXT

marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2015, 12:10:13 PM

can speak someone again? How is it now the plan? Can we help? I have some contacts when a mining pool or games have to be built? There has been little movement on a board.  Huh

Thanks for your attention
ASNXT

Sorry on lack of announcement, EAGS is on hold for now, but as soon as we put things together we will announce the plan.
One thing is sure, we will not waste time on games or similar services, but multipool is part of the plan.

EugeneStoned

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 06:56:55 AM

Last days shows nice volume on c-cex. Good job guys Wink
EugeneStoned

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 11:41:06 AM

It's any chance to move EAGS on right way ? Please respond Marcetin.
marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2015, 08:50:57 AM

It's any chance to move EAGS on right way ? Please respond Marcetin.

Yes, of course.

As I wrote, EAGS is on hold for now, but I hope mblados and me will soon continue the project adding new features and services to EAGS.

You can expect to see mblados very soon Wink

One thing is sure, we will not quit EAGS, no way!

marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 03:58:03 PM

OK guys, things are moving.

EAGS will be soon back on the road, we have great things to announce soon Wink

EugeneStoned

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 09:30:08 AM

Nice. Last weeks I pray to the god Cheesy and seems to Mr MBlados listened to me Wink
EugeneStoned

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 12:03:06 PM

12 days after last post and nothing... Guys IMO EAGS have lot of potential. Just bring  new features, take care of updates and pay attention to traders.
EugeneStoned

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 08:26:51 AM

Marked for delisting
Volume:
0.01 BTC
EagsCurrency [EAGS]

Seems to EAGS will gone.
drays
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 08:54:56 PM

Marcetin, what are your plans? EAGS was just dumped to the ground on C-Cex. Looks like one of the big investors went out.

4 satoshi price for a coin with less than 10M supply and supposedly solid (even if not very active..) developers is embarrassing! Can you find mblados and origanize something together. This coin is something closely tied to your name and your reputation!

After such dump, if Devs do something, there is no way other than UP!

raimch89
Legendary

Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 01:54:58 PM

mblados have gone since a long time and marcetin is with gsy
sorry guys
drays
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 07:46:15 PM

mblados have gone since a long time and marcetin is with gsy
sorry guys

Strange. I thought honest people do not abandon projects after promising an update... It is more of a scammer behaviour, to tell we are going to announce great features then disappear  Undecided

One thing is sure, we will not quit EAGS, no way!
OK guys, things are moving.

EAGS will be soon back on the road, we have great things to announce soon Wink

I still hope to see at least Marcetin continue his work here, as I believe his good name is important.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: