Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:35:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: VOD should be removed from default trust for systematic abuse of his position  (Read 55202 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 10:50:05 AM

Bzzt. Insufficient funds.
Bzzt. Refusal to answer question.

Try again.

Please put your hand up if you can "understand" what identifiable repercussions Vod has faced over his trust system abuse.

Anyone?

Ditto.  You guys can chat with yourselves if you don't entertain me.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 10:50:57 AM

Perhaps you should justify the comments you have left others.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 10:51:46 AM

Perhaps you should justify the comments you have left others.

Perhaps you can start paying back the people you stole from?

You don't get it - you are a scammer - your words mean nothing to me. 

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 10:52:34 AM

Bzzt. Irrelevant ad hominem.

Try again.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 10:52:58 AM

Bzzt. Irrelevant ad hominem.

Try again.

Putting you on ignore.

And nothing of value was lost.   Cheesy

Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 10:53:36 AM

Number of Bitcoins vod has to donate: 3 BTC.

Oh, 4 BTC! Thank you very much Cheesy

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 10:54:10 AM

Number of Bitcoins vod has to donate: 3 BTC.

Oh, 4 BTC! Thank you very much Cheesy

You post nothing of value either.  You two have fun.   Smiley

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 10:54:11 AM

Putting you on ignore.

Bzzt. Irrelevant ad hominem, plus refusal to answer questions in an attempt to avoid scrutiny.

Try again.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 10:57:53 AM

I think this little exercise has quite concretely proven:

i) Vod is incapable of responding to questions about his use of the trust system, and the feedback that he has left.

ii) Vod attempts to avoids scrutiny by making inappropriate ad hominems and other off-topic remarks.

iii) Vod is unable to identify and prove any instance where TECSHARE supposedly "lied". It is safe to assume that TECSHARE has never lied about Vod, and hence Vod used the trust system inappropriately.

iv) In multiple instances (takagari, TECSHARE, iCEBREAKER) vod has used the trust system as a punitive tool for stifling speech.

v) Based on a precedent theymos has set, Vod should be removed from the trust system.

Quote from: theymos
IMO your ratings of gweedo are inappropriate. His thread title is inaccurate and overly harsh, but this doesn't imply that he's untrustworthy. I feel that allowing your ratings to exist in the default trust network would be counter to the forum's mission of free speech, so I've removed you from the default trust network.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 11:02:22 AM

i) Vod is incapable of responding to questions about his use of the trust system, and the feedback that he has left.

ii) Vod attempts to avoids scrutiny by making inappropriate ad hominems and other off-topic remarks.

iii) Vod is unable to identify and prove any instance where TECSHARE supposedly "lied". It is safe to assume that TECSHARE has never lied about Vod, and hence Vod used the trust system inappropriately.

iv) In multiple instances (takagari, TECSHARE, iCEBREAKER) vod has used the trust system as a punitive tool for stifling speech.

v) Based on a precedent theymos has set, Vod should be removed from the trust system.

IMO your ratings of gweedo are inappropriate. His thread title is inaccurate and overly harsh, but this doesn't imply that he's untrustworthy. I feel that allowing your ratings to exist in the default trust network would be counter to the forum's mission of free speech, so I've removed you from the default trust network.

I'm sorry for this post , but I can tell my opinion. I don't think  that Vod will be never removed from the defaullTrust list , it will be impossible.
Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 11:08:00 AM

Apparently I'm no longer trustworthy in Vod's eyes, Vod removed the positive he had previously left me Sad

A PM he sent me:
You sure noticed that fast.  I just removed it after I saw you had removed mine.  Did I fall from your grace or something?   Undecided

Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 11:11:05 AM

Seems like the admins refuse to do anything about it. Kinda a shame, because this forum wasn't so bad.

http://reddit.com/r/Bitcoin is a much better bitcoin discussion board, without people who abuse their miniscule positions of power like Vod. It's also run by theymos, but at least free speech principles seem to be preserved there.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 11:15:18 AM

Apparently I'm no longer trustworthy in Vod's eyes, Vod removed the positive he had previously left me Sad

A PM he sent me:
You sure noticed that fast.  I just removed it after I saw you had removed mine.  Did I fall from your grace or something?   Undecided
Oh my, Vod is thinking that he's the 'ultimate scam buster' and anyone who does not praise him is guilty of contempt.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 11:18:06 AM

I'm sorry for this post , but I can tell my opinion. I don't think  that Vod will be never removed from the defaullTrust list , it will be impossible.

If that is really the case, all that is happening is that the staff, and especially Badbear, Canaryinthemine, and Tomatocage are just allowing VOD to burn up their own moral authority around here. That only causes more problems for them. I don't think they realize that when people in authority are unwilling to enforce upon themselves the same rules they enforce upon others, no one respects the rules at all. This is a fact that will demonstrate itself to be true even if I drop dead tonight.
Blazr

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 11:19:18 AM

Wow I've made Vod really mad, he blocked my PM's for some reason so I'll just reply here instead:

Looks like my instincts were right!  Smiley

You guys have fun with each other.

I have no idea what you mean by this.

I removed you mainly because I think that at least some of your sent feedback was unwarranted. There are many examples, too many to list them all.

* Blazr looks at his two missing trust points *sigh* oh well, it was a broken system anyway.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 11:21:04 AM

Wow I've made Vod really mad, he blocked my PM's for some reason so I'll just reply here instead:

I removed you mainly because I think that at least some of your sent feedback was unwarranted. There are many examples, too many to list them all.

I mean taking a personal message and posting it in a public forum.

I have no time for stuff like that.   Undecided  Sorry, but you need not be concerned about me anymore.

Blazr

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 11:22:55 AM

I have no time for stuff like that.   Undecided  Sorry.

It was a personal message, not a private message. There should be no expectation of privacy, apologies if you thought PM meant something else. Thats not how it works on the forum, you need to email me a PGP encrypted message if you need to tell me something private.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 11:23:28 AM

Looks like my instincts were right!  Smiley

I have no time for stuff like that.   Undecided  Sorry.

It was a personal message, not a private message. There should be no expectation of privacy, apologies if you thought PM meant something else.

Not a problem. 

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 11:23:58 AM

I think you mean avoiding scrutiny. You've posted other people's personal messages publicly many many times when it's convenient for you, and you can't complain about other people doing it.
Remington_Steele

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 11:25:28 AM

I wonder how the admins will justify keeping Vod's place in the trust network after three 'inappropriate' ratings (as defined by theymos).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: