Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:48:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: VOD should be removed from default trust for systematic abuse of his position  (Read 55202 times)
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 05:44:05 AM

Actually no. You are thinking of another user. He also falsely accused iCEBREAKER of having his account hacked in the form of negative trust after he started pointing out his abusive behavior as well.

Actually, no.  I believed IB was a hacked account based on the copy/paste wording of his feedback.  It clearly wasn't meant for my profile.  I'm glad IB wasn't hacked and I removed my negative feedback as soon as I found out.  

VOD clearly didn't remove those ratings because he "realized the error of his ways" or something, he did it because the community finally stepped up and called him on his bullshit, even if the staff made sure they were looking the other way.

Actually, no.  I removed the ratings for you and tak because I realized I shouldn't use negative feedback for personal gut feelings.  I've been getting nothing but positive messages from people telling me not to worry about this smear campaign.

Sorry TEC, but I know myself better than you do.  I understand you are butthurt but attacking me for no reason won't get you back on default trust.   Undecided
Hey buddy, I was just pointing out your abuse as an example, YOU ATTACKED ME remember? Also I want the default trust list gone, I don't want to be on it. Clearly by your tone it is obvious the community put enough pressure on you to change your rating, which you did so begrudgingly I am sure. Furthermore if you were really sorry, why is the same feedback still on my profile in the form of a neutral?

You clearly only acted because of the pressure put on you by the community. Don't pretend like you had some kind of moral change of heart. No one is buying it, and I expect to see you put yourself back in the very same situation again within a short period of time. I am still calling for the removal of VOD from the default trust. He is the POSTER CHILD for default trust abuse. There has never been a person more worthy of removal front the default trust since it was created.

BTW, I hope you apologized to Badbear, Canaryinthemine, and Tomatocage, because you are essentially making them look irresponsible for not removing you so you can satiate your petty obsessive compulsive desire to harass people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fonenumba

Activity: 411
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 06:41:06 AM

VOD clearly didn't remove those ratings because he "realized the error of his ways" or something, he did it because the community finally stepped up and called him on his bullshit, even if the staff made sure they were looking the other way. He has had a clear pattern of excessive behavior just like this over and over and over. This demonstrates to me VOD is only sorry when it effects VOD, therefore he is a liability to this community in his position of default trust. If that doesn't concern the staff, Badbear, Canaryinthemine, and Tomatocage, well I guess that is just what the community will have to suffer from because they are unwilling to make hard choices and do what is right for everyone, not just their buddies.
This is arguing against your own point. If this were to be true then when the community as a whole (not the people who can scream the loudest, or who can open the most threads) argue that a trust rating is invalid then such rating should be removed by the person who left it. If they do not then they should not be trusted to be on default trust.

The community did the same to you, and you refused to remove the negative rating. As a result you were removed from the default trust list.
Remington_Steele

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 09:35:08 AM

VOD clearly didn't remove those ratings because he "realized the error of his ways" or something, he did it because the community finally stepped up and called him on his bullshit, even if the staff made sure they were looking the other way. He has had a clear pattern of excessive behavior just like this over and over and over. This demonstrates to me VOD is only sorry when it effects VOD, therefore he is a liability to this community in his position of default trust. If that doesn't concern the staff, Badbear, Canaryinthemine, and Tomatocage, well I guess that is just what the community will have to suffer from because they are unwilling to make hard choices and do what is right for everyone, not just their buddies.
This is arguing against your own point. If this were to be true then when the community as a whole (not the people who can scream the loudest, or who can open the most threads) argue that a trust rating is invalid then such rating should be removed by the person who left it. If they do not then they should not be trusted to be on default trust.

The community did the same to you, and you refused to remove the negative rating. As a result you were removed from the default trust list.
He was never in the default trust list. You don't seem to understand what is going on.
takagari
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 02:32:37 PM

No, people seem to enjoy making statements and taking sides with only half truths.
shity system
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 06:15:50 PM

Yeah, except I wasn't just removed from the default trust list. Theymos made a new feature called "trust exclusions", and I got to be the first person it was used upon. Basically anyone who trusts me and also has the default trust, nukes my trust listing calculations. This is punitive punishment beyond removing me from the default trust. Furthermore I was removed from the default trust for trying to "silence" Armis, which is completely not true, I simply wanted a single marketplace op free of harassment. This whole thing has been blown out of proportion and twisted around from the very first moment.

Speaking of screaming the loudest, Theymos, and other staff members had no issues mobilizing from a centralized position of authority to have me removed from the default trust over one incident. Yet some one like VOD repeatedly and knowingly violates the trust standards and just modifies it later and everyone looks the other way and refuses to do anything about it. Additionally I was always told that trust ratings are not moderated. No one ever once explained to me the responsibility I was undertaking by some one placing me on the default trust.

The rules are unwritten, unspoken, and never explained to me by anyone. One day I was just on the default trust left to assume my trust is not moderated just like everyone else. If some one had bothered to inform me of my new responsibilities, or even post clear rules some where, I would have handled it different. Instead all I see is arbitrary and selective enforcement of them, making it not so simple to tell what the rules are simply by example. This is exactly why VOD needs to be removed.

If the staff refuse to post clear rules, the ONLY example by which we have to judge standards which we are supposed to follow is HOW WE SEE OTHER USERS USING THE SYSTEM. Judging by VOD's use of the trust system, my trust rating was perfectly legitimate. He is on the default trust, by definition he is supposed to serve as an example. As an example he has failed and is destructive to the community as a result. My case of the default trust removal is a PERFECT example of it. This is why I am so insistent about him being removed now, especially after he attacked me for simply being critical of his behavior.
printshop

Activity: 206

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 06:23:24 PM

Actually, no.  I believed IB was a hacked account based on the copy/paste wording of his feedback.
Sorry TEC, but I know myself better than you do.  I understand you are butthurt but attacking me for no reason won't get you back on default trust.   Undecided

Vod needs to be taken off the list, he clearly has no idea what he is doing.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 06:32:55 PM

Seems that most people who feel Vod needs to be removed
are people that have received negative trust from Vod.

Just sayin.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 06:39:03 PM

Just sayin.
I am fairly certain that if vod is removed then someone will step in and negative trust everyone that he gave negative trust to
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 06:40:06 PM

Just sayin.
If VOD leaves you negative trust for criticizing his abusive behavior, isn't that circular logic?

Just sayin.
I am fairly certain that if vod is removed then someone will step in and negative trust everyone that he gave negative trust to
IMO Tomatocage does a great job. We don't need VOD running around like a 2 bit mall cop.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 07:02:56 PM

Just sayin.
If VOD leaves you negative trust for criticizing his abusive behavior, isn't that circular logic?

Hmm...well I think you are the only one that got negative trust
AFTER suggesting he be removed.  The others got negative
trust and THEN suggested he be removed.

TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 07:06:05 PM

Just sayin.

AFTER suggesting he be removed.  The others got negative

Actually no, he also did this to iCEBREAKER just this week. I believe that more people would speak out about his abuse but they do not want to risk their trade reputation to do so because hey know he will negative rate anyone who calls him on his abuse. Additionally most people have no motives to speak out against him until he personally abuses the trust against them, basically making every accusation just appear to be like another scammer complaining.
takagari
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 08:35:22 PM

Just sayin.

AFTER suggesting he be removed.  The others got negative

Actually he wrongfully accused me as well, than removed that and left me negative for pointing out he was wrong.
he has now moved it to neutral, still calling me names.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 06:37:59 PM

I think it is pretty clear that  VOD is unrepentant, and is furthermore intent on spreading lies about myself, iCEBREAKER, and takagari simply for speaking up about his abusive behavior, even if they changed from the form of a negative rating, to a neutral rating (only after public pressure). Additionally he continues to maintain I actually lied about him, yet he can not provide one actual example of a deceiving statement I personally made. This demonstrates his continued intent to harass me for speaking up about his abuses in spite of him claiming to be repentant by changing the negative to a neutral. This also demonstrates this was his intent all along.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 11:07:32 PM

I think it is pretty clear that  VOD is unrepentant, and is furthermore intent on spreading lies about myself, iCEBREAKER, and takagari simply for speaking up about his abusive behavior, even if they changed from the form of a negative rating, to a neutral rating (only after public pressure). Additionally he continues to maintain I actually lied about him, yet he can not provide one actual example of a deceiving statement I personally made. This demonstrates his continued intent to harass me for speaking up about his abuses in spite of him claiming to be repentant by changing the negative to a neutral. This also demonstrates this was his intent all along.

I think it is pretty clear TECSHARE is a liar.  Everyone can see it except for him - that's what happens when you lie all the time.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
fonenumba

Activity: 411

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 03:39:54 AM

even if they changed from the form of a negative rating, to a neutral rating (only after public pressure).
Isn't that the point of creating these kinds of thread in meta? When someone feels that they received unjust feedback that they cannot resolve themselves the community can voice their opinions about the feedback in question. If you think it is not appropriate for someone to remove feedback after opening a thread about it in meta then what was the point of opening this thread in the first place? To get back on default trust list?
printshop

Activity: 206

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 10:57:05 AM

I think it is pretty clear TECSHARE is a liar.  Everyone can see it except for him - that's what happens when you lie all the time.   Undecided

Vod you're starting to piss off way too many people.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2015, 02:22:20 PM

I think it is pretty clear that  VOD is unrepentant, and is furthermore intent on spreading lies about myself, iCEBREAKER, and takagari simply for speaking up about his abusive behavior, even if they changed from the form of a negative rating, to a neutral rating (only after public pressure). Additionally he continues to maintain I actually lied about him, yet he can not provide one actual example of a deceiving statement I personally made. This demonstrates his continued intent to harass me for speaking up about his abuses in spite of him claiming to be repentant by changing the negative to a neutral. This also demonstrates this was his intent all along.

Still waiting for you to post a single actual example of a lie you claim I made. I am sorry you are having trouble doing this, you know, seeing as it never happened.

even if they changed from the form of a negative rating, to a neutral rating (only after public pressure).
Isn't that the point of creating these kinds of thread in meta? When someone feels that they received unjust feedback that they cannot resolve themselves the community can voice their opinions about the feedback in question. If you think it is not appropriate for someone to remove feedback after opening a thread about it in meta then what was the point of opening this thread in the first place? To get back on default trust list?
All you little shills keep saying I want to get back on the trust list, not sure how many times I have to say I want to END the default trust.  Additionally you are confused. I made this thread not only to have VOD remove his negative trust ratings used to try to intimidate people from speaking out against him, but to draw attention to the fact that HE SHOULD NOT BE ON THE DEFAULT TRUST LIST. He has exhibited a clear pattern of abusive, harassing, and intimidating behavior not just against the general forum users, but especially against people who are critical of his behavior. This thread is proof that he abuses the default trust system to attempt to silence his detractors.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 08:46:07 PM

I think it is pretty clear that  VOD is unrepentant, and is furthermore intent on spreading lies about myself, iCEBREAKER, and takagari simply for speaking up about his abusive behavior, even if they changed from the form of a negative rating, to a neutral rating (only after public pressure). Additionally he continues to maintain I actually lied about him, yet he can not provide one actual example of a deceiving statement I personally made. This demonstrates his continued intent to harass me for speaking up about his abuses in spite of him claiming to be repentant by changing the negative to a neutral. This also demonstrates this was his intent all along.

Still waiting for you to post a single actual example of a lie you claim I made. I am sorry you are having trouble doing this, you know, seeing as it never happened.

All you little shills keep saying I want to get back on the trust list, not sure how many times I have to say I want to END the default trust.  Additionally you are confused. I made this thread not only to have VOD remove his negative trust ratings used to try to intimidate people from speaking out against him, but to draw attention to the fact that HE SHOULD NOT BE ON THE DEFAULT TRUST LIST. He has exhibited a clear pattern of abusive, harassing, and intimidating behavior not just against the general forum users, but especially against people who are critical of his behavior. This thread is proof that he abuses the default trust system to attempt to silence his detractors.

So because you can't be on the default trust list you think there shouldn't be one anymore?

lol sounds like that.

You do cry/whine much like Goat. Are you brothers? Roll Eyes

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 11:52:18 PM

Tell me... what hard evidence EXACTLY am I ignoring? Because so far I have seen no evidence presented, only theories and accusations.

Woodcollector asserted he would make a video proving his
skills at hand carving...  He clearly failed to do so.

His video only shows power tools, not hand carving,
and the starting block of wood is
pre-engraved in the video.

That's hard video evidence right there!

ABitNut

Activity: 764
Merit: 500

I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 12:15:05 AM

Tell me... what hard evidence EXACTLY am I ignoring? Because so far I have seen no evidence presented, only theories and accusations.

Woodcollector asserted he would make a video proving his
skills at hand carving...  He clearly failed to do so.

His video only shows power tools, not hand carving,
and the starting block of wood is
pre-engraved in the video.

That's hard video evidence right there!

I agree with Tecshare here. You're horribly off topic in this thread. Why don't you post this in (one of the many) meta threads about Woodcollector? Let's not make *every* single thread about it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: