Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:19:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: VOD should be removed from default trust for systematic abuse of his position  (Read 55202 times)
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 12:17:05 AM

I agree with Tecshare here. You're horribly off topic in this thread. 

My point is that Tecshare has questionable judgement and
so whatever he says about Vod you have to take with a grain of salt.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2015, 12:42:36 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2015, 08:19:48 PM by TECSHARE

Tell me... what hard evidence EXACTLY am I ignoring? Because so far I have seen no evidence presented, only theories and accusations.

Woodcollector asserted he would make a video proving his
skills at hand carving...  He clearly failed to do so.

His video only shows power tools, not hand carving,
and the starting block of wood is
pre-engraved in the video.

That's hard video evidence right there!

Actually no, that is just evidence he hasn't proved with video conclusively that he does his carving work by hand. That is not evidence that he does not hand carve. He has already stated he will post more videos as well. Try again.

I agree with Tecshare here. You're horribly off topic in this thread.  

Then why is it you didn't say this in your first post? IMO you are just trying to cover for your failed attempt at slander by off topic posing in any thread you can find in my post history.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 12:46:03 AM

Then why is it you didn't say this in your first post? IMO you are just trying to cover for your failed attempt at slander by off topic posing in any thready you can find in my post history.

1. Pretty much I did say that.

2. Slander is spoken, you mean libel.

3. It is not libel if it is the truth.

TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2015, 12:48:28 AM

Then why is it you didn't say this in your first post? IMO you are just trying to cover for your failed attempt at slander by off topic posing in any thready you can find in my post history.

1. Pretty much I did say that.

2. Slander is spoken, you mean libel.

3. It is not libel if it is the truth.

You have no proof, therefor it is libel. Locking this thread now since you don't seem to understand the meaning of off topic (apparently when I am making the report neither does staff).
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 10:14:31 AM

He hasn't been active on the forums yet for even a month and he is back at it again trying to silence people from discussing his abusive behavior by using his position on the default trust. He has taken the originally negative rating which he left me before, which he then changed to a neutral after public pressure in order to keep himself on the default trust, and now he has replaced it as a negative yet again.

Some how in VODs mind repeated default trust abuse is ok, as long as you change your rating to neutral for a while until everyone forgets, then you can go back to abusing your position to attempt to settle personal vendettas. How many times is VOD going to be allowed to do this before he is removed from the default trust list?

Vod 2015-03-22       0.00000000      
"Constantly posts lies about me in an effort to have me removed from the default trust list. Honest discussion is one thing, but he just posts BS with absolutely no basis. Not trustworthy. "

Notice there is no reference, and when asked what supposed lie of mine he is referencing, he can't produce it.
abyrnes81

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 10:18:21 AM

He hasn't been active on the forums yet for even a month and he is back at it again trying to silence people from discussing his abusive behavior by using his position on the default trust. He has taken the originally negative rating which he left me before, which he then changed to a neutral after public pressure in order to keep himself on the default trust, and now he has replaced it as a negative yet again.

Some how in VODs mind repeated default trust abuse is ok, as long as you change your rating to neutral for a while until everyone forgets, then you can go back to abusing your position to attempt to settle personal vendettas. How many times is VOD going to be allowed to do this before he is removed from the default trust list?

Vod 2015-03-22       0.00000000      
"Constantly posts lies about me in an effort to have me removed from the default trust list. Honest discussion is one thing, but he just posts BS with absolutely no basis. Not trustworthy. "

Notice there is no reference, and when asked what supposed lie of mine he is referencing, he can't produce it.

I can't say anything about your situation, only my personal opinion:

The trust system in these last month was ruined by a lot of members and I hope that in the new forum software it will be a new trust system. The feedback should be sent only if there is a valid reference and proofs.

I will remove Vod from my trust list, because I don't trust his feedback (negative, positive or neutral) and you should do the same. Build your trust list, who cares?
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 10:44:59 AM

The trust system in these last month was ruined by a lot of members and I hope that in the new forum software it will be a new trust system. The feedback should be sent only if there is a valid reference and proofs.

I will remove Vod from my trust list, because I don't trust his feedback (negative, positive or neutral) and you should do the same. Build your trust list, who cares?

I agree, the trust system is very poorly managed and has become a complete mess. I am not holding my breath for new forum software, it has been a couple years already since that was promised. I appreciate you taking action on your own trust list, and thank you for reviewing this situation critically and without bias. I have already edited my trust list accordingly. People care because, as traders, what our trust rating appears like to users on the default trust list has direct and massive effects on our ability to trade. Additionally I worked my ass off over 3 years to build an impeccable trading reputation here, back when Bitcoin was still nothing but a joke and everything was always an uphill battle, just to have some out of control, self proclaimed scambuster crap all over it because he doesn't like that I point out his abusive behavior. I just don't find this acceptable by any standards.

This forum is so chocked full of paranoia, users will often walk away at any negative rating without even reviewing it, just looking at the red and green numbers, then trade with some one else. It seems superficial, but traders examination of their prospective trading partners are unfortunately often very superficial if not uninformed. VOD occupies a position of authority in the default trust system, which he regularly abuses, and that harms all of us. He needs to be removed from the default trust.
cathoderay

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

Welcome to dogietalk.bs

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 11:54:50 PM

I agree, the trust system is very poorly managed and has become a complete mess.

Exactly. What makes it worse is that there seems to be a few members who are able to say what they want, neg rep who they want & abuse who they want without any repercussion from admins, as your sig points out.

Have you been a victim of dogie insults, neg-rep'd for no reason or been falsely accused by him? If so, air your experiences here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905210.0
Avoid manipulative Exchanges - Localbitcoins.com
Fiiasco

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 06:21:16 AM

I agree, the trust system is very poorly managed and has become a complete mess.

Exactly. What makes it worse is that there seems to be a few members who are able to say what they want, neg rep who they want & abuse who they want without any repercussion from admins, as your sig points out.

This forum has its goods and bads.

Although some people do actually bust scams, but they misuse their powers. People don't express their feelings openly because they are afraid of the negative trust.

▓▓▓▓    New Real-time Cryptocurrency Exchange             → CREATE  ACCOUNT ▓▓▓▓
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  BIT-X.com  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▓▓▓▓    Supported Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP → OFFICIAL THREAD ▓▓▓▓
symantec

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 06:54:38 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2015, 07:20:42 AM by symantec

I have been thinking about Vod as follows: He has abused his powers for everyone and he applies only negative feedback for those who are competing business with him or he was being paid by the seller to reduce the credibility of me

A place for friends...
Slackerc0de.us

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 07:38:25 PM

I have been thinking about Vod as follows: He has abused his powers for everyone and he applies only negative feedback for those who are competing business with him or he was being paid by the seller to reduce the credibility of me

yes, I agree with you. he has slandered a lot of people for the sake of his own
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 07:41:23 PM

yes, I agree with you. he has slandered a lot of people for the sake of his own

You're both wrong.   Wink  I don't have a competing business selling MSDN codes and I haven't been paid anything. 

In any case, I feel this debate has resolved itself.  Have a good day. 

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Fuck You Vod 2

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 07:46:59 PM

On a sidenote, HostFat removed Vod from his trust list. Now it's just Tomatocage that keeps him in. Hopefully that's the last time tat he abuses people. I assume that he wasnt to keep hi position in the list.
abyrnes81

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 07:51:41 PM

Yes HostFat removed Vod from his trust list :

Slackerc0de.us

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 07:52:47 PM

https://i.imgur.com/0guvBVP.png

it is good news for me, thanks god Cheesy
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 07:56:45 PM

He actually excluded him from his trust list. However in order for him to be excluded from the default trust network an additional person on level one default trust would need to exclude him. Even if he is excluded though his ratings would still show up for a lot of people because so many people have tomatocage on their trust list.

I am not sure if Vod should be removed though. I do think he shouldn't apply such a liberal use of the negative trust button though.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 07:57:50 PM

Just to be fair, you guys should also point out when people add me to their trust list.

My unbiased trust list (only DefaultTrust) has me up by 2 points since I left the negatives on the MSDN seller's accounts.

Overall, I do good for this forum, and people recognize that.    Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 08:04:33 PM

Just to be fair, you guys should also point out when people add me to their trust list.

My unbiased trust list (only DefaultTrust) has me up by 2 points since I left the negatives on the MSDN seller's accounts.

Overall, I do good for this forum, and people recognize that.    Smiley
I agree that you are a net benefit to the forum however there are probably a few instances where negative trust should never have been given in the first place, often times it then escalates to massive amounts of trolling when it would then no longer be appropriate to ever remove the negative trust, however the drama could have easily been avoided in the first place.

I do think that you getting removed from default trust might be good for you though as people would no longer have reasons to troll you and you have said before that you don't like that your RL identity is more or less public and people who you give negative trust to often post your name + baseless accusations that might make you look poorly to an outsider.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 08:05:50 PM

I agree that you are a net benefit to the forum however there are probably a few instances where negative trust should never have been given in the first place, often times it then escalates to massive amounts of trolling when it would then no longer be appropriate to ever remove the negative trust, however the drama could have easily been avoided in the first place.

I do think that you getting removed from default trust might be good for you though as people would no longer have reasons to troll you and you have said before that you don't like that your RL identity is more or less public and people who you give negative trust to often post your name + baseless accusations that might make you look poorly to an outsider.

I'm a big boy - I can take it.  Smiley

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 08:08:18 PM

I'm a big boy - I can take it.  Smiley

Everyone that are fighting the scammers will be "threatened" by those scammers It is normal. Don't worry Vod! You will not be removed from the default trust list, you're a part of the good member in this community Wink.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: