Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:58:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: VOD should be removed from default trust for systematic abuse of his position  (Read 55201 times)
Fuck You Vod 2

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 08:01:32 AM

lol that was funny!

Even the guy who records whatever you put in front of him thought it was nonsense!   Tongue

Yeah he has a bitcoin address for donations but apparently has no idea what bitcointalk even is.

By the way Vod, fuck you.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 08:06:44 AM

By the way Vod, fuck you.

People who are anonymous are anonymous because they don't want to be identified.
People don't want to be identified because they don't stand behind their words.

I remember that each time I read something from you.   Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Fuck You Vod 2

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 08:18:52 AM

Of course I don't stand behind my words. All I've been doing from this account is saying fuck you and paying people to draw you as hitler.

The images speak for themselves.

https://imgur.com/a/QnaVI -nsfw
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 08:22:13 AM

Of course I don't stand behind my words. All I've been doing from this account is saying fuck you and paying people to draw you as hitler.

lol Excellent work!   Grin

You could also make one of me jacking off to collateral.  I love collateral!

P.S.  Thx for giving me a big black dick!   Tongue

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 10:14:54 PM

Looks like you got way too much spare time on your hands.

TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 08:09:15 PM

On the other hand Vod usually just blocks people whom he negative rates, and refuses to talk to them for over a month even if he does.

Obviously you are just lying/making assumptions, unless you have a number of scammer accounts that I have negative rated and then blocked as proof?  Or do you accept scammer's words as fact when they tell you anything anti-Vod?

In any case, we now have an enemy scammer in common - Armis.  I suggest we become best friends to tackle the bigger issue.  Smiley
I see people complaining about you blocking them and refusing to discuss your ratings all the time. I am sure it is easy to forget about with how often it happens. I was not your enemy until you negative rated me, up until that point I simply had things to say about your behavior that annoyed you. If you don't want to be my enemy then I think you know what actions you need to take. Otherwise take your pretender act elsewhere.

Are you talking about my negative trust that claims you are constantly lying about me to get me removed from default trust?

Well, you still are lying about me to get me removed from negative trust.  I am not protected by anyone, and I am not above the rules here.

Don't be naive and think just because we have a common enemy I will turn a blind eye to your constant lies.   Undecided

I think you know what actions you need to take before we can become best friends.

Now Vod says he wants to be friends. That's cute. Its also cute that he never has any of his own words to say and always just repeats my statements back to me like a 4 year old or a parrot and then thinks it is witty.  I can demonstrate very clearly how you have harmed me, simply look at my trust ratings. You on the other hand are making a claim that I lied (you can't prove it is a lie) about you (it was more about the trust system), and that this damaged you some how (you claim Badbear removing you from his trust is damage, and some how I am responsible for Badbear's actions).

You harmed my reputation because my criticism of your behavior offended you. I never lied, and I seriously doubt I caused you any harm (other than maybe your ego). Your reaction is not only disproportionate but not even a valid use of the trust system from a position of some one on the default trust list.

Yet here you are claiming to want to be my friend and demanding I take action (stop criticizing you). You are free to criticize me as much as I am to criticize you, however the trust system is not the venue for you to fight your personal grudges over differing opinions (what you call lies). We are never going to be friends, because I don't consider people like you friends to anyone. The best you can ever be is some one whom I have no interest in observing, just like you were before you abused the default trust to damage my reputation to settle your personal disagreements.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 09:47:11 PM

I do want to be friends.  

First step is for you to admit/understand you are lying about me - denial is not healthy.  I can't count how many people that have told you I'm not protected by staff nor am I part of an inner circle.  Your continued stating that I am in a lie - even if you can't see it.

Second step is to stop lying about me.  You'll be surprised that this will be the easy step.  Good luck!   Smiley

TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 04:04:18 AM
Last edit: May 17, 2015, 04:52:18 AM by TECSHARE

I do want to be friends.  

First step is for you to admit/understand you are lying about me - denial is not healthy.  I can't count how many people that have told you I'm not protected by staff nor am I part of an inner circle.  Your continued stating that I am in a lie - even if you can't see it.

Second step is to stop lying about me.  You'll be surprised that this will be the easy step.  Good luck!   Smiley

Because you disagree with my opinions does not make them lies. Just because other people disagree with me does not make me a liar. You do not have a right to tell me what I can and can not say on this forum and use your position on the default trust as a method of extorting compliance with your demands, and I will NOT submit to your coercion, ever. Furthermore, you can not prove that my statements are false, therefore your claims of lies are only based on hearsay or opinions. Why is it you get to have opinions, but when I have opinions, suddenly they aren't opinions, but lies, and must be punished with disproportionate amounts of authority being abused? Differing opinions is not a lie, no matter how offensive it is to your ego. Furthermore no damage has been done to you regardless of how much you want to pretend you are a victim here and not the perpetrator. I look forward to you denying reality and me continuing to expose your abusive behavior at any opportunity.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 08:02:53 AM

Because you disagree with my opinions does not make them lies.

I disagree with that.

If my opinion were that you were female, that would be a lie, wouldn't it?

It would be damaging to your reputation on a misogynistic website, wouldn't it?

Here, on this anonymous irreversible currency forum - credibility is everything.  When you tells lies that undermine my credibility, that damages my reputation.

I guess what your parents and education system failed to teach you is that your actions have consequences.  Sad

I look forward to you denying reality and me continuing to expose your abusive behavior at any opportunity.

I'm sure you're excited to actually expose abusive behavior one day!  The anticipation you must feel when you login to the website each day to see if I have met your expectations must be breathtaking.  The crash after seeing I haven't must be depressing.  So you make up these lies.

I don't think you're a bad guy.  I just think you are extremely butt hurt for feeling you were kicked out of default trust because of your interactions with a scammer.  I'm having the same interactions now with the same scammer but I'm still here, so I hope one day you'll understand the problem may be you.  Smiley

TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 04:44:38 PM

Because you disagree with my opinions does not make them lies.

I disagree with that.

If my opinion were that you were female, that would be a lie, wouldn't it?

It would be damaging to your reputation on a misogynistic website, wouldn't it?

Here, on this anonymous irreversible currency forum - credibility is everything.  When you tells lies that undermine my credibility, that damages my reputation.

I guess what your parents and education system failed to teach you is that your actions have consequences.  Sad

I look forward to you denying reality and me continuing to expose your abusive behavior at any opportunity.

I'm sure you're excited to actually expose abusive behavior one day!  The anticipation you must feel when you login to the website each day to see if I have met your expectations must be breathtaking.  The crash after seeing I haven't must be depressing.  So you make up these lies.

I don't think you're a bad guy.  I just think you are extremely butt hurt for feeling you were kicked out of default trust because of your interactions with a scammer.  I'm having the same interactions now with the same scammer but I'm still here, so I hope one day you'll understand the problem may be you.  Smiley

The difference is you have no PROOF it is a lie, you just apply a label to it and call it one because it serves your purpose as a minimal justification for your default trust abuse. The statement can not be proven one way or the other, so by definition you have no ability to define it as a lie BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO PROOF IT IS NOT TRUE.

I on the other hand DO have proof it is true. You repeatedly abuse the default trust system, and there you are, still on the default trust, when many many others were removed for singe instances of acts you do once a week.

Vod, you do a damned fine job of getting yourself into drama constantly, I don't need to lie to expose that. I love how you are able to do the mental gymnastics that make you think that the nepotism that allows you to stay on the default trust list is some how proof it is my fault and not proof that you are in fact protected by the staff and other high ranking trust members. You are quite good at lying to yourself.

Give the pretender act a rest Dr. Phil. You are the perpetrator here, just like Armis was, and I will do my best to make sure everyone knows you are a perpetrator and not a protector like you would love everyone to believe. The only way this will ever be resolved is with you removing your abusive rating on my trust completely or with you removed from the default trust.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 08:44:04 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2015, 08:56:58 PM by Vod

proof that you are in fact protected by the staff and other high ranking trust members.

Give the pretender act a rest Dr. Phil. You are the perpetrator here, just like Armis was, and I will do my best to make sure everyone knows you are a perpetrator and not a protector like you would love everyone to believe. The only way this will ever be resolved is with you removing your abusive rating on my trust completely or with you removed from the default trust.

Then stop lying about me?  We're going around in circles and I don't think it's useful to anyone on this forum.

If you ever overcome your personal demons and want to be my friend - send me a PM (you've never been blocked).

You'll need to keep bumping this thread yourself.  Peace brotha.   Smiley

TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 09:32:35 PM

proof that you are in fact protected by the staff and other high ranking trust members.

Then stop lying about me?  We're going around in circles and I don't think it's useful to anyone on this forum.

If you ever overcome your personal demons and want to be my friend - send me a PM (you've never been blocked).

We aren't going around in circles, YOU are. Just another one of your childish fallacies that you think makes you look clever. It is very easy to pretend to be reconciliatory while you are the only one who has caused harm. EVEN IF I WAS LYING, which I am not, that is not harm, and you can not demonstrate any harm done. People lie about each other all day on these forums. That is not grounds for leaving negative ratings from some one in the position of being on the default trust.
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 11:30:23 PM

Olive branch number?

Seems like there is a solution.

What will it take?

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 12:40:46 AM

Olive branch number?

What will it take?

I think Vod has the right to leave negative feedback if he deems it appropriate. It is up to tecshare to try to convince him otherwise which seems he has been unable to successfully accomplish.  Kind of hard to persuade someone of anything while you're simultaneously attacking them.

Snagglebone

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 02:22:29 AM

Olive branch number?

What will it take?

I think Vod has the right to leave negative feedback if he deems it appropriate. It is up to tecshare to try to convince him otherwise which seems he has been unable to successfully accomplish.  Kind of hard to persuade someone of anything while you're simultaneously attacking them.

I'd agree with you if VOD were not in DefaultTrust... but as it is, if you're in DefaultTrust you have a disproportionate amount of power compared to those who aren't. As such, you should be held to a higher standard, which VOD is clearly not. This highlights exactly why DefaultTrust is such a sham and a good-old-boy network of self congratulating and promoting scammers.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 03:35:30 AM

Olive branch number?

What will it take?

I think Vod has the right to leave negative feedback if he deems it appropriate. It is up to tecshare to try to convince him otherwise which seems he has been unable to successfully accomplish.  Kind of hard to persuade someone of anything while you're simultaneously attacking them.

I'd agree with you if VOD were not in DefaultTrust... but as it is, if you're in DefaultTrust you have a disproportionate amount of power compared to those who aren't. As such, you should be held to a higher standard, which VOD is clearly not. This highlights exactly why DefaultTrust is such a sham and a good-old-boy network of self congratulating and promoting scammers.

good point but then shouldnt tecshare be trying to convince badbear or theymos rather than arguing with Vod?  

Snagglebone

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 04:04:04 AM

Olive branch number?

What will it take?

I think Vod has the right to leave negative feedback if he deems it appropriate. It is up to tecshare to try to convince him otherwise which seems he has been unable to successfully accomplish.  Kind of hard to persuade someone of anything while you're simultaneously attacking them.

good point but then shouldnt tecshare be trying to convince badbear or theymos rather than arguing with Vod?  

Yes, possibly... however both of them are notoriously impervious to logic and what's best for the community. When you're in the goold-old-boy network, it's almost impossible to get someone inside to vote themselves or their cronies out (and really, why would you?). The problem is not really VOD, the problem is DefaultTrust. It needs to go away. That will solve much of the problem with trust system (not that the trust system is that great to begin with, but it is what it is). DefaultTrust shouldn't exist, but since it does, those in it should be held to a much higher standard than the average user. When you have someone that abuses DefaultTrust like VOD does, then it's a major problem. When you have people protecting the abusers, you really have no recourse and you're stuck, as Tecshare is, which is unfortunate.

The DefaultTrust keeps a lot of people from commenting on this forum and/or from espousing viewpoints that don't agree with the elite in DefaultTrust for fear of retribution, which makes the community that much poorer due to the terrorizing the people in DefaultTrust do to those they don't agree with.

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 04:43:03 AM

I think all that's been discussed before...default trust has downsides but there are positives too.  it keeps scammers out.  I think most of the time Vod is pretty accurate..I've seen him make mistakes, then again I've also seen him correct his mistakes.  frankly, I don't trust tecshare's honesty or judgment one iota, after he shilled for and defended woodcollector.  however, I'm not going to leave him negative trust for it.

TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 06:41:33 AM

Olive branch number?

What will it take?

Considering he is the one that has damaged my trust rating and I have done nothing more than talk about him, it is easy for him to pretend to be reconciliatory when he loses nothing. Basically this is just a strategy to make him appear to be taking the moral high ground when he was the one that perpetrated the abuse to begin with. It would be like me defacing your storefront and being like "Hey why all the hostility? Lets be pals and just forget all this!" Only people with the intellect of a child would fall for this divisive bullshit.

Poor poor Vod, having to defend himself from criticism because of his out of control behavior. Vod is in his own little bubble of OCD control freak drama addiction, he couldn't be convinced with a brick to the head. He is on the default trust list, and others on the default trust list have been removed for SINGLE INCIDENTS whereas Vod has systematically repeated the same abusive behavior that others were removed for.

He claims that it is a lie that staff don't protect him, but observing his behavior and the complete lack of consequences I have far more evidence it is the truth than he does that it is a lie. Furthermore people have been removed from the default trust for leaving negative ratings for people over "lies" before multiple times, so that is not even an acceptable standard to leave a rating from someone on the default trust. Of course the rules are not for people like Vod, but only for every one else.

I think all that's been discussed before...default trust has downsides but there are positives too.  it keeps scammers out.  I think most of the time Vod is pretty accurate..I've seen him make mistakes, then again I've also seen him correct his mistakes.  frankly, I don't trust tecshare's honesty or judgment one iota, after he shilled for and defended woodcollector.  however, I'm not going to leave him negative trust for it.

Just because I didn't agree with you and Nubbin's little mob action doesn't mean I was shilling for Woodcollector. Are you here shilling for Vod? No one really cares about your opinion, because hundreds of users on this forum know I am a trustworthy and fair person, and one shitslinging baboon like you wont change that. As far as the default trust keeping scammers out, there isn't a bigger joke on the forum. If anything it gives new users a false sense of security and makes them more liable to be ripped off. Instead of getting to know their trading partners personally like people used to, they are now just reading red and green numbers which are bought and sold daily.
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 06:44:16 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2015, 06:59:26 AM by Bicknellski

Considering he is the one that has damaged my trust rating and I have done nothing more than talk about him, it is easy for him to pretend to be reconciliatory when he loses nothing.

But what if he is willing to work this out with you?

I don't see how you would be adverse to finding a solution given that you are both against people who are outright scammers am I correct?

If the only real issue is he is on list and you are not, that doesn't mean that you can't find a solution to the TRUST issues you have with each other I would hope.

Again seems to me that this forum would be best served if both of you reach across the aisle and make peace and really go after those who would are generally only here to scam others as well as fix the broken trust system.

Neither of you are here scamming anyone that I can tell, nor are you going to in my estimation so that is a common goal of this forum and the trust system essentially. It really isn't good for protracted text wars that amount to disagreement over what 'level' of trust exists in the broken system. Can you both chuck aside your negative trust ratings shake hands and work on helping clean up the forum including your well directed anger at the inadequacies of the trust system. I see a great opportunity here. Unfortunately a lot of other such problems exist where there is a level of scam going on and there is no solution / compromise if they are going to make restitution or continue to scam others. That is not the case here.

There is a consensus.

We would all agree the trust system is fubar and needs work.
We would all agree that scammers are way too prevalent in these forums and a culling is required.
We would all agree that if you two would resolve your issues, no matter who or where the fault lies, both of you would be better off and so would this forum.

How about you both agree to move forward?

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: