Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:18:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: VOD should be removed from default trust for systematic abuse of his position  (Read 55208 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 04:19:58 PM

I have had a recent run-in with VOD (link in my sig about Kluge)

The only recent run-in you had with me was leaving me negative feedback.  I haven't posted a single negative thing about you.   Undecided

You seem to imagine and hope that the world is against you.  Maybe you should seek help?

i am not repeating a massive wall of text here.
i stated my case elsewhere and as always i stand behind what i said 100%.

i repeat..i side with TECSHARE we go back 3 years.
And my experiences with VOD have been bad.
He claims to remove feedback for people.
But was unwilling to do it for me because i am safely assuming he simply doesn't like me
and figures i deserve it ..because i'm an asshole.

So since he is playing that little game here i left him some feedback saying "Trust Abuse"

VOD if you and the rest of the staff are going to be asshole yourselves and play little games with your powers
..and the rules

then it's only fair you guys are subjected to the same treatment the rest of us get.
seems fair to me.

and seek help ? wow you got some nerve biuddy..

i tried.. i had asked you and others lots for help over the last 1.5 years
and i was told nothing can be done to help me.
you guys all told me it was completely impossible to remove feedback.
then i just bumped a topic showing you offering to remove feedback for people.

VOD your a liar buddy and YOU should seek help.
You see buddy i am not the one caught being a lying prick abusing his position here.. that would be you !

FUD first & ask questions later™
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 05:27:53 PM

The only recent run-in you had with me was leaving me negative feedback.  I haven't posted a single negative thing about you.   Undecided

You seem to imagine and hope that the world is against you.  Maybe you should seek help?

But was unwilling to do it for me because i am safely assuming he simply doesn't like me

So since he is playing that little game here i left him some feedback saying "Trust Abuse"

VOD if you and the rest of the staff are going to be asshole yourselves and play little games with your powers
..and the rules

then it's only fair you guys are subjected to the same treatment the rest of us get.
seems fair to me.

You see buddy i am not the one caught being a lying prick abusing his position here.. that would be you !

You may have fair points against Vod (not saying one way or the other)...

... but you seriously hurt your credibility by 'siding with Tecshare'.
The guy was booted off default trust and rightfully so.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 06:16:00 PM

Hey idiot,

I can only remove negative trust that I have left myself.  I am not a moderator so I cannot remove your negative trust.  I'M NOT ANY KIND OF STAFF!

To think I was going to buy you a beer when I came to Kelowna in a few weeks... but you've proven yourself to have a low IQ, and low class.

Have fun on your witch hunt moron.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
farrukh

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 06:48:42 PM

Hey idiot,

I can only remove negative trust that I have left myself.  I am not a moderator so I cannot remove your negative trust.  I'M NOT ANY KIND OF STAFF!

To think I was going to buy you a beer when I came to Kelowna in a few weeks... but you've proven yourself to have a low IQ, and low class.

errr.. they consider you the admin/boss Tongue
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 06:53:55 PM

Hey idiot,

Vod I think you missed a good opportunity to throw in some memes here... not really your style, I know, but just sayin..hehe...

http://img.memecdn.com/Your-that-special-kind-of-stupid-arnt-you_o_118376.jpg
http://static2.fjcdn.com/comments/5616114+_265c5f14615156714bee98b3df54bd55.png

ABitNut

Activity: 764
Merit: 500

I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 12:45:03 AM

... VOD if you and the rest of the staff ...

That is priceless. I love you, Spoetnik.

You should have figured out by now that Vod is not staff.
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 03:54:57 AM

I am not a moderator so I cannot remove your negative trust.  I'M NOT ANY KIND OF STAFF!

Vod is God.

Because you lied I am going to leave you negative feed back.

~BCX~

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 01:21:32 PM

... VOD if you and the rest of the staff ...

That is priceless. I love you, Spoetnik.

You should have figured out by now that Vod is not staff.

duh.. i was trying to keep the post short.

not gonna bite on that sorry..

is that your only retort defending him ?
seems to me he has a history around here..

and what do i see in BCX's pic ?
leaving him positive feedback for "being a good guy"
uhhhhh WTF ?

No bloody joke the trust system REALLY is used as s childish little popularity contest.
And yes i was told removing feedback was IMPOSSIBLE as VOD ignored my please for help endlessly.
Only to see him offer to remove it for someone else..

So yeah.. you bet your ass "i have a point" LOL

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 04:32:38 PM

No bloody joke the trust system REALLY is used as s childish little popularity contest.
Wrong. It is working as intended. One can not abuse his position on DT by giving too many unbased negative or positive ratings. There are probably more reasons to give someone a positive rating than a negative one. Abusing anything will get you removed and thus your ratings would lose their influence. I haven't looked into your rating, but anyone can leave you a negative if they feel that it is justified.

A nice example would be Mitchell and me. Even though we have never, officially or unofficially, conducted a trade of goods(yet), I would trust him with all of my coins (hot wallet).

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 02:22:48 AM

[
uhhhhh WTF ?

@Spoetnik

I left Vod negative feedback.

~BCX~

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2015, 03:13:21 AM

And yes i was told removing feedback was IMPOSSIBLE as VOD ignored my please for help endlessly.

For the last time, I can only remove feedback I have left.

Not sure you'll understand this, but it's all I can do.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 03:51:25 AM

For the last time, I can only remove feedback I have left.

Not sure you'll understand this, but it's all I can do.   Undecided

yeah whats the deal. Spoetnik, are you retarded or something?

Why do you keep saying Vod should help you.  How is he supposed
to help you with Kluge's feedback?

XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 01:10:58 PM

[
uhhhhh WTF ?

@Spoetnik

I left Vod negative feedback.

~BCX~

Is that a joke trust rating or do you actually mean it? I really hope not. You know you are doing something right when your untrusted feedback is all red from red people
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 12:04:27 AM

I have known Tecshare since mid-2013
We have had many heated discussions..mostly a long time ago.
I never known him to be untrustworthy.

Tecshare shilled for and defended the obvious scammer Woodcollector during the infamous Woodcollector scandal.  Based on that, I'd have to say his judgement is pretty terrible.

You seem to imagine and hope that the world is against you.  Maybe you should seek help?

..and the rules

seems fair to me.

You may have fair points against Vod (not saying one way or the other)...

... but you seriously hurt your credibility by 'siding with Tecshare'.
The guy was booted off default trust and rightfully so.

You haven't gotten a life yet? Even I have realized this forum is a piece of shit lost cause and stopped using it for the most part, but here you are still moaning about something that happened a year ago like you are talking about a mass grave or some other genocide atrocity. I was removed from the default trust list for leaving ONE SINGLE negative rating that Theymos and Bad Bear PERSONALLY designated as being abusive (but they don't get involved in ratings so don't worry). I know no one else here does that, so clearly I am a very bad man and deserve to be punished and removed so this Utopian forum we have here can stay utopia.

As far as "shilling for woodcollector", actually I was arguing against mob justice like you and your buddy Nubbins where spearheading to satiate your own desires for influence via mobbing up on "scammers" (read anyone they accuse). Who cares if innocents are caught up in your inquisitions right? They certainly couldn't continue to mob people and cause serious problems for the forum could it COUGH Quickseller COUGH? I tried to warn all you idiots about this behavior, but instead you just formed another mob for me instead of looking at the facts. Also, BTW, I know you LOVE making these topics about me, but this topic is about Vod. Stay on topic. If you are off topic again I will just report it like you and your mobbing buddies like to do so often to silence people and get them banned for simply talking about things you don't like.

As far as Spoetnik, I consider him quite the troll/toolbag. I am not his friend, nor do I have any idea what he is up to (other than FUDing). It is clear to me the only reason he cares about this thread now is because he is currently having his own personal issues with Vod. That being said, Spoetnik is the type of person Vod would love to fuck with, and I wouldn't be surprised if he is making up excuses to do so. I think they deserve each other though and they should get married. They can take turns having long sessions of blaming each other and pointing fingers and both live happily ever after.

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 05:34:08 AM
Last edit: December 03, 2015, 05:53:32 AM by jonald_fyookball

Moaning?  Nah I come here to amuse myself.  

Spoetnik was the one who brought up your credibility.
I'm merely chiming in.  Why don't you redeem yourself
and concede you were wrong to even remotely defend
such an obvious fraud as WC?  

Or are you one of those people who just has to be right all the time?

Reference:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=933888.msg10324329#msg10324329

Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 11:12:22 AM

Jeez. What's with all the salt against Vod? Here's a pretty big scam buster, if you ask me.

I've seen more than ten threads against Vod, but I swear I've never seen any thread against another well known figure on this forum...

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 12:15:02 PM

Jeez. What's with all the salt against Vod? Here's a pretty big scam buster, if you ask me.

I've seen more than ten threads against Vod, but I swear I've never seen any thread against another well known figure on this forum...
Most of them are just people that are hurt because they can't scam anyone right now. Also there were several threads about several members in the past. If is best to stay out of such drama.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 01:39:43 PM

Most of them are just people that are hurt because they can't scam anyone right now. Also there were several threads about several members in the past. If is best to stay out of such drama.

Hey now come on man you have known me around here for years and you know i never scammed anyone  Cool
But i sure as hell have a RED rating now don't i ?

And TECSHARE is partly right.. i never cared until i had a problem with VOD myself.
BUT.. i did read the tecshare topic and i had looked over the last two years couple times
to see where this guy Techsare went to.. he seemed to vanish from the scene.
Sort of like how Lauda stopped posting in Alt main long ago..

It's not about feelings or what side of the bed you woke up on.. but facts and rules.
And Techsare i am not "up to" anything i am an open book always.. i said what i said.. that is it.
No hidden agenda man LOL

Things are not always fair around here that much i know..

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 01:54:33 PM

And TECSHARE is partly right.. i never cared until i had a problem with VOD myself.

What problem did you ever have with me? 

Fwdxlsh

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 12:05:26 AM

He is of no asset here. He is constantly causing issues, and must be banned for his abuse.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: