Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:14:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The best cloud mining site !!!  (Read 39534 times)
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3214

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 12:39:49 AM

Hi guys
I'm a beginner in mining ,I 'de ask you about the best cloud mining service to start mining
in safe way because I heard that there a lot of scam sites ,in addition the high cost of fees
of maintenance and electricity .So I'l get just a little milli bitcoins
Would you show me the best way please ? Smiley
1. Calculate how long it may take to recover your investment => www.cloudmining.website/calculator.php
2. Check the payment history => www.cloudmining.website/payments.php
3. Decide yourself.

Don't use that calculator or any calculator that doesn't account for a changing difficulty.

CEX.io is fairly popular AFAIK.  Haven't used it yet.  I remember they were going to add short trading once, though it never happened.

The maintenance fee for CEX.io is higher than the mining revenue. If you buy CEX.io shares, you are guaranteed to lose money.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mizna

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 12:53:26 AM

Hi guys
I'm a beginner in mining ,I 'de ask you about the best cloud mining service to start mining
in safe way because I heard that there a lot of scam sites ,in addition the high cost of fees
1. Calculate how long it may take to recover your investment => www.cloudmining.website/calculator.php
3. Decide yourself.

Don't use that calculator or any calculator that doesn't account for a changing difficulty.

CEX.io is fairly popular AFAIK.  Haven't used it yet.  I remember they were going to add short trading once, though it never happened.

The maintenance fee for CEX.io is higher than the mining revenue. If you buy CEX.io shares, you are guaranteed to lose money.

so what the best cloud mining site?

odolvlobo
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 01:50:24 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2015, 05:06:32 PM by odolvlobo

Hi guys
3. Decide yourself.
CEX.io is fairly popular AFAIK.  Haven't used it yet.  I remember they were going to add short trading once, though it never happened.

If there is an option to avoid cloud mining entirely, I would choose that one.

Otherwise, I feel that CEX.IO is the best site because even though you will lose money, at least you know what you are getting.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
jawitech

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 02:25:24 AM

To be honest, the best cloud mining sites are the ones you stay away from. There are currently two types of cloud mining services:

1.) the ones that don't have any hardware or mining shares as a reseller = scam, stay away
2.) the ones that own big mining farms but with the current low BTC and LTC rates, you are far away from being profitable. Most cloud LTC mining services are close to cancel their contracts and with a falling BTC price the same will happen to BTC cloud services, too.

You better wait for better prices. If you really want to risk your coins, I can only recommend:

Hashnest.com
AMHash.com (currently sold out, you could buy shares through their reseller havelockinvestments.com (called AMHash1).
asmal

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 04:38:07 AM

Hi guys
3. Decide yourself.

If there is an option to avoid cloud mining entirely, I would choose that one. Otherwise, I feel that CEX.IO is the best site because at least you know what you are getting.

cex.io the best right?
i get 1 voucher code at there Smiley
thanks for info Smiley
Voltarius

Activity: 294

Mercurial

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 11:30:00 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2015, 06:59:21 PM by Voltarius

cex.io the best right?

I would say no. I recently bought 100 GH/s there, and the maintenance and fees was about 90% of what my revenue would have been.
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 11:37:36 AM

cex.io the best right?

I would say NO. I recently bought 100 GH/s there, and the maintenance and fees was about 90% of what my revenue would have been. It was really frustrating, so once I saw that, getting almost no profit at all, I sold the GH/s after about 5 hours...

Did not you see that before? After all if cloud mining provider is honest - and they are mining real coins your maintenance fee and other side costs will be enormous. After all they need to earn some money on this. You will no really earn anything you will only get ROI.
iqbal14st

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 12:08:34 PM

Hi guys

CEX.IO
thats good , and can be trusted

[=($)=]
kwaasteniet

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 12:25:04 PM

Most all of cm service is ponzi scheme.
But you can try hashprofit they give you free 200khs for 7 days, try zeushash too. But becareful someday they will take your money and gone(maybe) Cheesy

yessss good advice!!
Hashprofit is already collapsed, around christmas!!
silvestar
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 06:22:16 PM

Hi guys

CEX.IO

Unless cex.io is going to cut the maintenance fee, the hashrate on it will soon be completely useless.
The bitcoin difficulty is expected to go up ~10% in 4 days, and should keep rising every ~13 days, so the mining reward will never be able to cover the $0.105 monthly fee.
odolvlobo
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 07:45:04 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2015, 10:50:33 PM by odolvlobo

If there is an option to avoid cloud mining entirely, I would choose that one. Otherwise, I feel that CEX.IO is the best site because at least you know what you are getting,  even though you will lose money.

cex.io the best right?
i get 1 voucher code at there Smiley
thanks for info Smiley

Not so fast! Let me fix that.

BitcoinFreak12

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 09:40:29 PM

Hi guys

CEX.IO

Unless cex.io is going to cut the maintenance fee, the hashrate on it will soon be completely useless.
The bitcoin difficulty is expected to go up ~10% in 4 days, and should keep rising every ~13 days, so the mining reward will never be able to cover the $0.105 monthly fee.

Then it will go down, if nobody mines anymore then the difficulty will go down
mezmerizer9

Activity: 782

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 09:46:44 PM

Hi guys

I wouldn't recommend you using any cloud mining service, but if you really want to than go with hashprofit.com. I've tried most of them (invest about 50$ and use it for month or so), and I've only made a profit with hashprofit and lost with cex.io because of high fees.

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████?7?3████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution       

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation 

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

KIRAZ

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 09:54:09 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2015, 05:24:22 PM by KIRAZ

Before you get any roi on it the company would be gone, it's more of a ponzi scheme these days.
If you wana mine for a hobby get some antminers but don;t think of any profit from those too.
It's an expensive hobby that ain't profitable anymore.
Marcchernandez

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 11:00:15 PM

None of them look good.

Invest you money elsewhere.
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 11:04:39 PM

Hi guys
3. Decide yourself.

This calculator takes care of difficulty => https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty

But, CloudMining.website is good. They are paying out consistently.

asmal

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 12:42:52 AM

how about zen miner cloud ?  Huh
cshelswell

Activity: 615
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 12:51:24 AM

People are claiming they've had a profit from hashnest. Not sure how much truth there is in this though?

silvestar
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 01:18:14 AM

Hi guys

CEX.IO

Then it will go down, if nobody mines anymore then the difficulty will go down

Not quite that simple.
The old miners with higher power consumption will be shut down, but new miners with lower power consumption will be invented, delivered and used.
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 02:24:41 AM

People are claiming they've had a profit from hashnest. Not sure how much truth there is in this though?

i wouldnt believe too much on what ppl that are cloud mining are saying, best  to use your own calculations.
if u were to sell something , u would overvalue it also..
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: