Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:36:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I believe a beautiful and very bullish Bitcoin storm is forming  (Read 13883 times)
BitChick (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 06:30:55 PM

You sound like a pussy. No one wants to read your bullshit

Yep, I'm a pussy. Straight punk..

I thought I was the pussy on this thread   Cheesy

1BitcHiCK1iRa6YVY6qDqC6M594RBYLNPo
BitChick (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 06:40:15 PM

Aw jeez, I think you just jinxed everyone with this gut feeling of yours.

True.  It wouldn't be the first time I did that!  Granted, being a bull in 2014 was not an easy thing to be though.  I have high hopes for 2015! Cheesy

I have visions of T shirts and bumper stickers that say "I survived the 2014 bitcoin bear market"

(only after the rebound of course Wink )

Yes.  Hopefully we don't have to make "I survived the 2014 2015 bear market" shirts/bumper stickers. Wink

1BitcHiCK1iRa6YVY6qDqC6M594RBYLNPo
BTCtrader71

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 07:22:26 PM

True.  It wouldn't be the first time I did that!  Granted, being a bull in 2014 was not an easy thing to be though.  I have high hopes for 2015! Cheesy

I have visions of T shirts and bumper stickers that say "I survived the 2014 bitcoin bear market"

Yes.  Hopefully we don't have to make "I survived the 2014 2015 bear market" shirts/bumper stickers. Wink

Well, the June 2011 all time high at about $32 wasn't surpassed until Feb 2013, separated by a bear market lasting 20 months. We're about 13 months into this one. Maybe the TA guys can say how long this one will last but I sure as hell don't know  Undecided ...

BTC: 14oTcy1DNEXbcYjzPBpRWV11ZafWxNP8EU
Wandererfromthenorth

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 07:29:28 PM

True.  It wouldn't be the first time I did that!  Granted, being a bull in 2014 was not an easy thing to be though.  I have high hopes for 2015! Cheesy

Yes.  Hopefully we don't have to make "I survived the 2014 2015 bear market" shirts/bumper stickers. Wink

Well, the June 2011 all time high at about $32 wasn't surpassed until Feb 2013, separated by a bear market lasting 20 months. We're about 13 months into this one. Maybe the TA guys can say how long this one will last but I sure as hell don't know  Undecided ...

You got your stats wrong.

The bear market lasted from June 2011 to November 2011. 6 months. Then there was the reversal. The bull market started in November.

This current 2014-2015 bear market is the longest in BTC history. It has never happened before.
BTCtrader71

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 07:50:34 PM

Well, the June 2011 all time high at about $32 wasn't surpassed until Feb 2013, separated by a bear market lasting 20 months. We're about 13 months into this one. Maybe the TA guys can say how long this one will last but I sure as hell don't know  Undecided ...

The bear market lasted from June 2011 to November 2011. 6 months. Then there was the reversal. The bull market started in November.

This current 2014-2015 bear market is the longest in BTC history. It has never happened before.

Whatever you call the interval between reaching one ATH --> significant downturn --> regaining the previous ATH, that lasted 20 months.

celebreze32

Activity: 296
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 08:12:54 PM

True.  It wouldn't be the first time I did that!  Granted, being a bull in 2014 was not an easy thing to be though.  I have high hopes for 2015! Cheesy

Yes.  Hopefully we don't have to make "I survived the 2014 2015 bear market" shirts/bumper stickers. Wink

Well, the June 2011 all time high at about $32 wasn't surpassed until Feb 2013, separated by a bear market lasting 20 months. We're about 13 months into this one. Maybe the TA guys can say how long this one will last but I sure as hell don't know  Undecided ...

Ofcause, this is how the bitcoin bubble finally burst looks like, it's nothing like ever happened before and the history hasn't have to be repeated again and again,
Slowly dying bitcoin is a pain in perma-bulls dream

It's not necessarily slowly dying, there are now more bitcoins floating around than ever before. After the block reward halves there should be about three quarters mined of all bitcoins ever to be minted. Miners will have les to dump and the price should go up.

During previous bear markets there were less bitcoins floating round so hen people started buying it quickly pumped the price up.
Jammalan the Prophet

Activity: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 08:15:37 PM

BTCtrader71

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 08:17:54 PM

Ofcause, this is how the bitcoin bubble finally burst looks like, it's nothing like ever happened before and the history hasn't have to be repeated again and again,
Slowly dying bitcoin is a pain in perma-bulls dream

Clearly, you are trying to make the case that the current bear market is worse than the previous one. Whatevs. 13 months after the ATH at 1100-ish, we're at 280, about 25% of the ATH. In contrast, 13 months after the June 2011 ATH of ~32, the price was stagnating at 7, about 22% of the previous ATH. It takes considerable judgment to decide which facts and statistics are the most relevant in the evaluation of bitcoin's long term potential and we may have some subtle or not-so-subtle differences of opinion.

If the bolded part of your previous statement (my bolding) means the world has never seen anything as kick-ass as bitcoin before, I agree.  Cool

Warren Buffert

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 08:44:53 PM

In 2011, it only take a few millions US dollars to push market up into rally, now it take a large factor higher to make it happen again. Much much higher than before. You need market like China to do this, but China is out and bitcoin being banned in so many country now. Merchant adoption doesn't matter anymore, some allow it because it cheap and satisfy the begging of bitcoin tards, but very very low number of users. Probably they remove it soon.

No more momentum or enthusiasm anymore, no more rally. Don't be a stupid. Sorry.
Mellnik

Activity: 242

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 08:46:23 PM

Bitcoin searches rising again. But could be because of Bitstamp tho.

Torque
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 5070

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 08:49:01 PM

Can we have at least one thread (other than Risto's) in the Spec forum that DOESN'T get subverted and taken over by the trolls within 2 pages?

@BitChick: I agree with you.  Also since this is your thread, you have the power to delete any obvious troll posts (like the ones above from Mr. Buffert and NotFuckchop, hint hint  Wink )
Warren Buffert

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 08:53:22 PM

Can we have at least one thread (other than Risto's) in the Spec forum that DOESN'T get subverted and taken over by the trolls within 2 pages?

@BitChick: I agree with you.  Also since this is your thread, you have the power to delete any obvious troll posts (like the ones above from Mr. Buffert and NotFuckchop, hint hint  Wink )

If bitcoin so wonderful revolutionary technology, why you afraid of critique? It can not support itself on it's own merit? Nothing I or Mr. Lambchop saying can be proved to be incorrect, we been right for long time, and called "trolls". Smart people listening to our advice. Poor people listening to your advice. Bitchick, please delete the postings of Mr. Torque, he is obvious bitcoin shill.
Torque
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 08:54:39 PM

If bitcoin so wonderful revolutionary technology, why you afraid of critique? It can not support itself on it's own merit? Nothing I or Mr. Lambchop saying can be proved to be incorrect, we been right for long time, and called "trolls". Smart people listening to our advice. Poor people listening to your advice. Bitchick, please delete the postings of Mr. Torque, he is obvious bitcoin shill.

Listen to you, a newbie troll account a mere 2 days old?  And you've known Mr. Lambchop for ages even though your account is brand new?  Not likely.
NotHatinJustTrollin

Activity: 462
Merit: 107

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 08:59:47 PM

I agree!

We should have more threads like Risto's! Who doesn't like pages full of gentlemen pushing a scamcoin and calling BTC bottoms right before crashes?

Trolls, stop being right about falling BTC price!  Angry
Dumb trolls, just stop!  Angry

BTCtrader71

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 09:01:35 PM

Merchant adoption doesn't matter anymore, some allow it because it cheap and satisfy the begging of bitcoin tards, but very very low number of users. Probably they remove it soon.

Merchants allow it because it's easy, they save on CC fees, and they get their money faster. Apparently, in your judgement, these facts are insignificant compared to the fact that there are (currently) not many users. Am I understanding the gist of your argument correctly?

NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 09:02:25 PM

...And you've known Mr. Lambchop for ages even though your account is brand new?  Not likely.

Torque
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 09:02:42 PM

I agree!

We should have more threads like Risto's! Who doesn't like pages full of gentlemen pushing a scamcoin and calling BTC bottoms right before crashes?

Trolls, stop being right about falling BTC price!  Angry
Dumb trolls, just stop!  Angry

Hey look, another one, fresh out of NotFuckchop's troll shitter...
Warren Buffert

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 09:04:58 PM

Listen to you, a newbie troll account a mere 2 days old?  And you've known Mr. Lambchop for ages even though your account is brand new?  Not likely.

Everything I saying is truth. But we should listen to you?

Over the next couple days I think it'll be a slow grind up to 528, then bang! push through with volume.  And then panic buying will ensue.  Cheesy

BTCtrader71

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 09:05:13 PM

In 2011, it only take a few millions US dollars to push market up into rally, now it take a large factor higher to make it happen again. Much much higher than before.

How large is this large factor? Are you talking something like a factor of 2, or something like a factor of 100? and what makes it large, in your estimation?

Warren Buffert

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 09:12:28 PM

In 2011, it only take a few millions US dollars to push market up into rally, now it take a large factor higher to make it happen again. Much much higher than before.

How large is this large factor? Are you talking something like a factor of 2, or something like a factor of 100? and what makes it large, in your estimation?

How many time I need to tell you pee poles? You need a new use application. ie. currency control cicrumvnetion like China in 2013. But now bitcoin banned in China and many other countries. There is no new use case scenario for bitcoin and momentum is dying. Merchant adoption makes no impact and bitcoin sales very low. Nobody with a college degree will buy this anymore.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: