Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:33:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I believe a beautiful and very bullish Bitcoin storm is forming  (Read 13883 times)
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 10:42:53 PM

The "perfect storm" is right in front of your eyes. Anyone not buying BTC under $300 is going to miss a great chance to own more Bitcoin.

I agree. It's going to shock almost everyone when it happens.

If only to see what the perma trolls will spout on this forum then.

ssmc2
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 10:44:02 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drnDRESrfXI&feature=em-uploademail

Excellent video. This guy gets it. Storm indeed folks.
AceWallen

Activity: 479
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 11:34:26 PM

The "perfect storm" is right in front of your eyes. Anyone not buying BTC under $300 is going to miss a great chance to own more Bitcoin.

I agree. It's going to shock almost everyone when it happens.

i've still got some coins tucked away in case this attitude is correct, but i think this bear market could drag out a lot longer. maybe there will be better times to buy than $250-300. Wink
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 12:25:22 AM

Remember when your friend had a vision from God to buy Bitcoin and I commented that maybe it was actually Satan? So, now that all this havoc was wreaked, was it really Satan now?

A friend of mine, whom I told many months ago about BTC, said she was praying and God told her, and it appears with a feeling of urgancy, to invest in Bitcoin.  Smiley  Now that is bullish news!  Grin 
Perhaps God intends to teach your friend a lesson about greed.  Cheesy
Perhaps it was really Satan.
Discernment is an important gift. But I get your point. Wink

Please respond! I need a resolution!

It was probably just gas

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
BitChick (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 02:55:20 AM

Remember when your friend had a vision from God to buy Bitcoin and I commented that maybe it was actually Satan? So, now that all this havoc was wreaked, was it really Satan now?

A friend of mine, whom I told many months ago about BTC, said she was praying and God told her, and it appears with a feeling of urgency, to invest in Bitcoin.  Smiley  Now that is bullish news!  Grin 

Well, I did tell this particular friend to buy when the price was around $120 before the epic rise to $1200, so my advice even with the current price wasn't horrible.  It was later that she felt that God said to buy or maybe it was later when she finally asked Him?   

I think a very common question many of us have is with God's timing in things. Wink  There has been many times in life when things just don't make any logical sense to me.  I am not sure why she felt at that particular time she should buy or felt an urgency to do so. Or maybe I, in my ignorance, took her conversation about how she felt God was telling her to buy and encouraged her not to wait?  She already waited and in hindsight that was a mistake.  But then I think that if our investments were met with radical rises we might be too foolish in putting too much into them.  Or we are all just learning another lesson (this seems to be an ongoing lesson) in just having more patience.  Smiley

1BitcHiCK1iRa6YVY6qDqC6M594RBYLNPo
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 02:58:44 AM

A friend of mine, whom I told many months ago about BTC, said she was praying and God told her, and it appears with a feeling of urgency, to invest in Bitcoin.  Smiley  Now that is bullish news!  Grin 

Well, I did tell this particular friend to buy when the price was around $120 before the epic rise to $1200, so my advice even with the current price wasn't horrible.  It was later that she felt that God said to buy or maybe it was later when she finally asked Him?   

I think a very common question many of us have is with God's timing in things. Wink  There has been many times in life when things just don't make any logical sense to me.  I am not sure why she felt at that particular time she should buy or felt an urgency to do so. Or maybe I, in my ignorance, took her conversation about how she felt God was telling her to buy and encouraged her not to wait?  She already waited and in hindsight that was a mistake.  But then I think that if our investments were met with radical rises we might be too foolish in putting too much into them.  Or we are all just learning another lesson (this seems to be an ongoing lesson) in just having more patience.  Smiley

tl;dr Was it gas then?

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
Q7

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2015, 03:03:57 AM

Most of you know that I am an unashamed Bitcoin bull and have been so for a while now, but I think we are on the verge of some exciting times.

This Bitstamp issue might actually be a huge blessing in disguise.  It comes on the cusp of some major advertising for Bitcoin with the widely viewed Bitcoin Bowl and a good presence at CES this week just to name a couple things.  Roger Ver is bringing some press on the main page of Yahoo today (and on Business Insider) indirectly for not being allowed in the US, but it is press nonetheless. And these are just a few small things on the top of my head.  With the price undervalued right now (which I believe firmly that it is) It won't take much for the price to rebound.

That said, I feel strongly it is "when" and not "if" Bitstamp resumes operations, the price will jump and it will surprise all these newbies on the sidelines.  When they see the price move as quickly as some of us know the Bitcoin price can move, they will decide to throw some money in because they don't want to miss out.  That is how these bubbles begin.  It will just build from there. People throw in a little money, they see how much they earn in a week and they throw in more and so it goes.  How high will the price reach this time? Well that is debatable of course, but easily back to the ATH we achieved before.

So I feel like I am watching a storm in the distance and waiting for it to approach.  Smiley  Hopefully it is a tsunami and not just a few rain drops.

Not this time tough, been monitoring the price since the bitstamp hack occurs and the highest it ever gets in the past week was like probably close to 300 but not even there. It's now slowly retracing back the previous low. I can see it will be moving lower this time round if it drops.

Christ is King

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 03:10:10 AM

I believe that God is testing our faith. Only those who trust Him and His gift of bitcoin will be rewarded. So have patience my brothers and sisters, revolutions do not happen overnight.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 03:11:45 AM

I believe that God is testing our faith. Only those who trust Him and His gift of bitcoin will be rewarded. So have patience my brothers and sisters, revolutions do not happen overnight.

BitChick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 03:14:57 AM

A friend of mine, whom I told many months ago about BTC, said she was praying and God told her, and it appears with a feeling of urgency, to invest in Bitcoin.  Smiley  Now that is bullish news!  Grin  
Perhaps God intends to teach your friend a lesson about greed.  Cheesy

Well, I did tell this particular friend to buy when the price was around $120 before the epic rise to $1200, so my advice even with the current price wasn't horrible.  It was later that she felt that God said to buy or maybe it was later when she finally asked Him?    

I think a very common question many of us have is with God's timing in things. Wink  There has been many times in life when things just don't make any logical sense to me.  I am not sure why she felt at that particular time she should buy or felt an urgency to do so. Or maybe I, in my ignorance, took her conversation about how she felt God was telling her to buy and encouraged her not to wait?  She already waited and in hindsight that was a mistake.  But then I think that if our investments were met with radical rises we might be too foolish in putting too much into them.  Or we are all just learning another lesson (this seems to be an ongoing lesson) in just having more patience.  Smiley

tl;dr Was it gas then?

Perhaps.  But who gave us the ability to even have gas!?  Grin

BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 03:18:22 AM

A friend of mine, whom I told many months ago about BTC, said she was praying and God told her, and it appears with a feeling of urgency, to invest in Bitcoin.  Smiley  Now that is bullish news!  Grin  
Perhaps God intends to teach your friend a lesson about greed.  Cheesy

Well, I did tell this particular friend to buy when the price was around $120 before the epic rise to $1200, so my advice even with the current price wasn't horrible.  It was later that she felt that God said to buy or maybe it was later when she finally asked Him?    

I think a very common question many of us have is with God's timing in things. Wink  There has been many times in life when things just don't make any logical sense to me.  I am not sure why she felt at that particular time she should buy or felt an urgency to do so. Or maybe I, in my ignorance, took her conversation about how she felt God was telling her to buy and encouraged her not to wait?  She already waited and in hindsight that was a mistake.  But then I think that if our investments were met with radical rises we might be too foolish in putting too much into them.  Or we are all just learning another lesson (this seems to be an ongoing lesson) in just having more patience.  Smiley

tl;dr Was it gas then?

Perhaps.  But who gave us the ability to even have gas!?  Grin

If I'm not mistaken...

Christ is King

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 03:20:39 AM

http://catholicmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/549677_139622179520866_588122904_n.jpg

lol that's a funny picture. I hope you don't mind if I show it to my pastor tomorrow  Smiley
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 03:57:56 AM

Oh crap, a bullish projecting thread has turned into a parochial school. Only thing missing is the parson. Tongue
exocytosis

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 06:49:44 PM

Was this the beautiful and very bullish storm you were talking about, BitChick?
exocytosis

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 06:51:29 PM

How high will the price reach this time? Well that is debatable of course, but easily back to the ATH we achieved before.

Cheesy
BitChick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 07:26:54 PM

Patience my friends.  Patience.  Wink

Richard Branson

Activity: 515
Merit: 506

Screw It, Let's Do It

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 07:32:40 PM

Same patience you have with a not existing god?
NotHatinJustTrollin

Activity: 462
Merit: 107

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 07:39:05 PM

That's what loaded (lol) and Risto (lol) said at $700, $600, $500, $400, $300, $250.

N12
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 07:43:58 PM

Was this a message from Satan again? Huh
Christ is King

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 07:53:21 PM

Same patience you have with a not existing god?

How do you know God DOESN'T exist? We were all created by Him and endowed with riches from birth. So I'm not even concerned if bitcoin falls to zero. Think about it. How much is your vision worth to you? Would you sell it for a million dollars? Whether bitcoin ever reaches $1 million dollars or not, we are already rich, and that is thanks to God almighty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: