Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:08:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 185 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WeeklyPonzi.com 'v3' | 100% Automated | Secure | 130% Return | 700+ BTC Invested  (Read 115034 times)
rfcdejong

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 11:59:22 PM

Deposits are still going fast enough, my payout is going to happen in the next few hours, but i agree that day 3 will be more risky.
snakecoin

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 12:00:32 AM

Thanks I see my deposit. It sucks that I am put at the back of the line. I have 47 confirms but I am way at the back with everyone else that got stuck.

Yeah that's not fair, my payment was stuck too so I'm much higher than I should be. OP should place the stuck payments where they should be not in line after the others! I'm still waiting an mp from OP regarding this problem!

This would be ideal but it is what it is. It wasnt our side that failed. But at least it has been cleared. Funny thing is, I used the same address and this was the first issue.

The problem is in his script, so why shouldn't we be put at our rightful place? OP could change the stuck transactions order to put them in the list at the time at which they were received.

Ok fair enough. I see where you're coming from my friend. From now on I will insert the manual payments into the database with the exact time they were received at, which will put them in their rightful place in the queue. Let's hope there aren't too many. 99% of payments seem to go through perfectly fine.

Ok thanks for that, I'll be more comfortable playing in the future! If you could replace my transaction that would be nice too:
http://www.blockchain.info/tx/15a81dc800fa5c553f2ee4223447e2c3ea6dde6984333e3ea3d8fbe7d4b8d39a

Having had several payments stuck, I also welcome this news.

EDIT: If payouts are processed chronologically, ie not in the order they are currently displayed (with manually added payments at the top) then order is restored to the universe:)

IronMarvel

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

★☆ QDice.net ★☆ Co-Owner

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2015, 12:00:42 AM

Game is still good for another 24 hours at least.
If you are scared, just reinvest your previous win or half of that and you will be a winner in any case.

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄
        ▄███▀▀▀     ▄▄███▄▄      ▀▀▀██▄
        ██▀     ▄▄███████████▄▄       ▀▀█▄
       ██▀     ▀███████▄███████▀  ▄      ▀█▄
       ██     █▄▄ ▀▀███████▀▀ ▄▄█  █▄      ▀█▄
       ▀█▄    █████▄▄ ▀█▀ ▄▄█████   ▀█▄      ▀█
█▄      ▀█▄   ████████▄ ▄████████    ▀█▄
 ▀█▄      ▀█  ████▀█▄██ ██▄██████     ██
   ▀█▄      ██▄██████ ██████▄██    ▄██
     ▀█▄▄      ▀▀██████ ██████▀▀    ▄██
        ▀██▄▄▄     ▀▀██ ██▀▀    ▄▄▄███▀
           ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
                ▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀
|QUANTUM|DICE|██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
0.01%
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▄█ ██ █▄
▀█▀▀▀▀█▀
 ▀▀██▀▀

▀██▀
 ▄████▄
████████
▀██████▀

▄ ██ ▄
▄█ ██ █▄
▀█▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▀▀██▀▀
onewiseguy

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 12:00:59 AM

DEV, please make this a 14 day game.. you will attract a lot more attention. this will die if its only 7 days because people wont deposit.. change this right away it will bring more people in Smiley
People will lose 35% of the invested capital anyway, so where is the difference between 1 week and 2 weeks?
At 2 weeks, people will not invest for the last 8-9 days.

Should make it 24 hours for a daily rush and to keep the attention span. Wink

that would be aweoms 24 hours .
WeeklyPonziV3 (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 12:01:58 AM

DEV, please make this a 14 day game.. you will attract a lot more attention. this will die if its only 7 days because people wont deposit.. change this right away it will bring more people in Smiley

It's called Weekly Ponzi, not 2 Week Ponzi.

why do all of you guys need to FUD when we all know what it is the more crap you throw at it it wont make it more of a ponzi this just discourages other folks. let this roll out like it is supposed to.

It has played out my friend. This is the way these things work. Only absolute newbies will invest now.

Look at the timer. 5 Days left. I thought this was weekly ponzi, not 2 day ponzi lololol!

People will lose 35% of the invested capital anyway, so where is the difference between 1 week and 2 weeks?

I did have a 24hrponzi last year. For the first 5 minutes every day people would deposit, then nothing.
bombardir

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 12:05:08 AM

WeeklyPonziV3, please, answer to my pm!
Juudai

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 12:06:14 AM

It kinda rustles my jimmies the amount of FUD that is being spread around in the thread.
Nordark

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 12:07:28 AM

I am using Multibit wallet on MAC, is it OK ?
Yes multibit wallet works fine.
Wanyika

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 12:07:48 AM

WeeklyPonziV3, please, answer to my pm!

Why is my 3th deposit not in the list.

http://i.gyazo.com/09ba85c10c517e087f469aab55c63e21.png

http://i.gyazo.com/afa3b6435662cb6f5bcd1f15f005d547.png

Maybe this is better to see and have a look in your database.
IronMarvel

★☆ QDice.net ★☆ Co-Owner

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2015, 12:07:52 AM

It kinda rustles my jimmies the amount of FUD that is being spread around in the thread.

yes, without it we would probaly already have a 1000 btc played.
Of course it will hit some people and they do not get paid, but it is still good for 1-2 days...

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄
                ▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀
|QUANTUM|DICE|██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
0.01%
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▄█ ██ █▄
▀█▀▀▀▀█▀
 ▀▀██▀▀

▀██▀
 ▄████▄
████████
▀██████▀

▄ ██ ▄
▄█ ██ █▄
▀█▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▀▀██▀▀
rfcdejong

Activity: 798

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 12:08:09 AM

yesterday i stopped because it was already 80 BTC and deposits were slowing down, when i woke up it was over 600 BTC.. i would had been safe just by sending in all my coins!
interstellar

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 12:09:16 AM

This IS a ponzi. It's not FUD, lol. There's a reason why they are so despised.
interstellar

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 12:11:00 AM

why do all of you guys need to FUD when we all know what it is the more crap you throw at it it wont make it more of a ponzi this just discourages other folks. let this roll out like it is supposed to.

It has played out my friend. This is the way these things work. Only absolute newbies will invest now.

Look at the timer. 5 Days left. I thought this was weekly ponzi, not 2 day ponzi lololol!

I did have a 24hrponzi last year. For the first 5 minutes every day people would deposit, then nothing.

So 2 days into a week long ponzi is pretty good then! lol.
snakecoin

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 12:12:00 AM

It's like a blackjack table where someone not playing is pestering the players about how the house is gonna win.
WeeklyPonziV3 (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 12:12:51 AM

Thanks I see my deposit. It sucks that I am put at the back of the line. I have 47 confirms but I am way at the back with everyone else that got stuck.

Yeah that's not fair, my payment was stuck too so I'm much higher than I should be. OP should place the stuck payments where they should be not in line after the others! I'm still waiting an mp from OP regarding this problem!

This would be ideal but it is what it is. It wasnt our side that failed. But at least it has been cleared. Funny thing is, I used the same address and this was the first issue.

The problem is in his script, so why shouldn't we be put at our rightful place? OP could change the stuck transactions order to put them in the list at the time at which they were received.

Ok fair enough. I see where you're coming from my friend. From now on I will insert the manual payments into the database with the exact time they were received at, which will put them in their rightful place in the queue. Let's hope there aren't too many. 99% of payments seem to go through perfectly fine.

Ok thanks for that, I'll be more comfortable playing in the future!

The payment will still show at the top but it will be paid in order. The table displays in order of ID whereas the payout cron pays people out in order of time. Understand?

So why is this transaction paid:
https://blockchain.info/tx/11586a100c4352a5c9d7413b706a295f721d67ca32069010ef63b4aceb47c2df

And not mine:
http://www.blockchain.info/tx/572e3d113003f514d9a9cb4813eed69c15471322c90c6facd8db902e6b5f9dfc

?

I can't travel through time and put your payment before those who have already been paid..

So 2 days into a week long ponzi is pretty good then! lol.

Wow mate, you're all doom and gloom. Lighten up a bit. Why bother even posting here? Stop claiming it's over, you don't decide when it's over.

It's like a blackjack table where someone not playing is pestering the players about how the house is gonna win.

Haha, exactly!
Juudai

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 12:16:12 AM

I don't understand why you feel so threatened if you don't have any BTC in play. We know it's a ponzi, we know the risks. Your opinion was taken into account, anything else and you're just spreading FUD.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 12:21:26 AM

I'm thinking as soon as another big player pop's in and throws down 20+ BTC. A lot of people will get payouts and it will create another rush.

With all signs pointing to CryptoDouble closing any time now, and LTCgear going through a mid life crisis. WeeklyPonzi seems to be one of the dirty top Trends this weekend, Paying out nicely with a odd feeling of Trust, lol.
interstellar

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 12:23:00 AM

I don't understand why you feel so threatened if you don't have any BTC in play. We know it's a ponzi, we know the risks. Your opinion was taken into account, anything else and you're just spreading FUD.

I'm not threatened. It's gonna be a brutal five days here is all as the realization sets in. This will not be a pretty place.. Ponzis are an especially nasty business... But no complaints cause that's the game. Anyway, good luck to all!
Wanyika

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 12:25:17 AM

I have fixed the deposits for all those who pmed me. Those still facing issues, PM me. Thanks!

Thanks!

Good morning everyone! I see 23 unread messages, great - lol! Keep it going everyone, 5+ days still left.

Also, can't a man get some sleep without people thinking I've run away? Haha

morning man!!! people were tripping.

any way you can fix the none showing deposits  for some folks. ?

I fixed it for everyone who PMed me. I'm not sure why it happens, it must have something to do with the wallets they're using. Anyway, it doesn't happen very often so it's all good.

also alot of transactions are happening and they are your fees, no one else's. 1FeespcqD5HpJ38HzsmDqwxaTxpZBs57P4 

whats been going on?

That's because I just manually added some payments. When the payments first came into the address, the fee wasn't taken as the deposit wasn't detected. Instead of taking it before, it takes it now that the deposit is registered in the database.

Thanks!

And again, is it possible to have a look at my deposits. Only 2 of 3 are visible and put it there with the other 2

https://blockchain.info/nl/address/1HBuxPj9nfV7fVCBgLcWU4Zm4pQHJo2BW3

Thanks in advance
IronMarvel

★☆ QDice.net ★☆ Co-Owner

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2015, 12:28:57 AM

I'm thinking as soon as another big player pop's in and throws down 20+ BTC. A lot of people will get payouts and it will create another rush.

With all signs pointing to CryptoDouble closing any time now, and LTCgear going through a mid life crisis. WeeklyPonzi seems to be one of the dirty top Trends this weekend, Paying out nicely with a odd feeling of Trust, lol.

+1

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄
                ▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀
|QUANTUM|DICE|██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
0.01%
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▄█ ██ █▄
▀█▀▀▀▀█▀
 ▀▀██▀▀

▀██▀
 ▄████▄
████████
▀██████▀

▄ ██ ▄
▄█ ██ █▄
▀█▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▀▀██▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 185 »
  Print  

Jump to: