Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:19:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 185 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WeeklyPonzi.com 'v3' | 100% Automated | Secure | 130% Return | 700+ BTC Invested  (Read 115032 times)
xwtfbobx

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 03:22:28 AM

The good news is it is fixed now so it will continue as normal. It will just be behind. Like for last weeks game the first 560 BTC were paid out. If we did the same volume as last week the first 500 BTC would be paid out. And we are only at 178 right now.

Of course, game is still good for many more payments.

Nobody will invest now that the momentum is lost and all the bugs happened. It has been this way for all the other ponzis, once the transactions stopped due to bugs nobody sent money again... OP just loose 13500$ and thinks it's ok, what a great man!

It's still early, stop spreading fud if you didnt put any money in.

and if you did put a gamble in, stop spreading as you will lose any chance of getting it back

tip the bit to me:   1HZP4RD2CQgMRWTjdLfws7ukTmKxiLQv3q

Scrypt.cc Check it out!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IronMarvel2

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 03:23:15 AM

Give him some time if he has to look through 1 by 1 it's definitely not gonna be an easy task

He can't do anything about it except put 62 BTC from his pocket...

Agreed here. And he could chalk it up to marketing/learning experience. Could you imagine the following he would get if he cleared this mistake with his own funds? I dont expect him too. But he would have a loyal following.

If he cleares this one up, I will have 100% trust for future rounds...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BITCOIN-ENGRAVE - CUSTOM BITCOIN ENGRAVE | KEYCHAINS | BRACELETS | WALLETS | COINS
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P2PHash

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 03:23:23 AM

The good news is it is fixed now so it will continue as normal. It will just be behind. Like for last weeks game the first 560 BTC were paid out. If we did the same volume as last week the first 500 BTC would be paid out. And we are only at 178 right now.

Nobody will invest now that the momentum is lost and all the bugs happened. It has been this way for all the other ponzis, once the transactions stopped due to bugs nobody sent money again... OP just loose 13500$ and thinks it's ok, what a great man!

I invested money in, I know you would like people to invest in order to get payed, me too!! But you'll never see 60 btc invested now that all this sht happened... We need OP to cover his errors!
lolikop

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 03:23:51 AM

OP is a good and honest guy but there is now way he will put 65 BTC from his own pocket
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 03:25:04 AM

I invested money in, I know you would like people to invest in order to get payed, me too!! But you'll never see 60 btc invested now that all this sht happened... We need OP to cover his errors!

If you did invest why are you spreading fud  ? remain calm and let op settle it... unless you're one of the other scam site owners trying to move players out of here ? hmm
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 03:27:12 AM

i dont expect him to put entire 65 btc, maybe some of it is enough, and its still early, lets hope this get goin, still pretty early tho, most people are sleeping
P2PHash

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 03:29:19 AM

If you did invest why are you spreading fud  ? remain calm and let op settle it... unless you're one of the other scam site owners trying to move players out of here ? hmm

Because I want to see my money back! And it will not come from other investors if OP don't repair his error... Have you played in other ponzis? All stopped suddenly when bugs appeared and people were saying "don't spread fud" because they want to see others putting their money in, but it never happened. People are not stupid, they know that they won't get their money back if nothing is done. If you are ready to lose your money because OP didn't even check is script, it's your problem, I'm not.

You can look at my history, I've played in many other ponzis and I'm here since a long time.
IronMarvel2

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 03:29:39 AM

MAYBE the lost is not so much, after he marks the other bets of the already paid people as paid.

@OP
WE NEED SOME UPDATE HERE!

BITCOIN-ENGRAVE - CUSTOM BITCOIN ENGRAVE | KEYCHAINS | BRACELETS | WALLETS | COINS
tom14cat14

Activity: 826

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 03:35:13 AM

If you did invest why are you spreading fud  ? remain calm and let op settle it... unless you're one of the other scam site owners trying to move players out of here ? hmm

Because I want to see my money back! And it will not come from other investors if OP don't repair his error... Have you played in other ponzis? All stopped suddenly when bugs appeared and people were saying "don't spread fud" because they want to see others putting their money in, but it never happened. People are not stupid, they know that they won't get their money back if nothing is done.

You can look at my history, I've played in many other ponzis and I'm here since a long time.

I will say that last week the first day was pretty slow. It picked up on second day and flew through 80 and people said it is dead. Then it was over 100 and slowed so people said it was dead. Went to bed wok up and it was over 500. So it is early and every game has had some sort of issue. The last one had a bunch of people mis-placed for order. People still came. As I pointed out earlier the first 560 BTC was paid in the last game or there about. With this mistake the first 500 BTC would still have been paid out. We are at 178. Meaning if we do what we did last week. Everyone that has put in and puts in the next 225 BTC will still get paid. Of course we do not know how much this round will get. But there are whole continents that have not been awake for the new game. It would be Idea for him to pay for his mistake. But it does not mean it is dead.
P2PHash

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 03:39:11 AM

I will say that last week the first day was pretty slow. It picked up on second day and flew through 80 and people said it is dead. Then it was over 100 and slowed so people said it was dead. Went to bed wok up and it was over 500. So it is early and every game has had some sort of issue. The last one had a bunch of people mis-placed for order. People still came. As I pointed out earlier the first 560 BTC was paid in the last game or there about. With this mistake the first 500 BTC would still have been paid out. We are at 178. Meaning if we do what we did last week. Everyone that has put in and puts in the next 225 BTC will still get paid. Of course we do not know how much this round will get. But there are whole continents that have not been awake for the new game. It would be Idea for him to pay for his mistake. But it does not mean it is dead.

I'm sorry but OP misplaced 13500$, it's a pretty big issue in my book, not like some mis-placed order... Last week it was so big because it was new and fresh. Now, in less than 24 hours, OP will start another one. I bet you all you want there will be no more than 200 btc invested in the weekly ponzi...

But I'll shut up now, I don't think OP will answer us anyway and we'll see at the end if you were right to wait.
tom14cat14

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 03:45:21 AM

I'm sorry but OP misplaced 13500$, it's a pretty big issue in my book, not like some mis-placed order... Last week it was so big because it was new and fresh. Now, in less than 24 hours, OP will start another one. I bet you all you want there will be no more than 200 btc invested in the weekly ponzi...

But I'll shut up now, I don't think OP will respond us anyway and we'll see at the end if you were right to wait.

I hope he does cover it because it will gain huge amount of followers. I just dont have high hopes for it so I want to point it out.
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 03:47:52 AM

But I'll shut up now, I don't think OP will answer us anyway and we'll see at the end if you were right to wait.

calm down mate, its still early at the moment most people are still sleeping, we shall see what will happen
last week we reach out 700+. i think we can reach half of last week in this week
IronMarvel2

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 03:51:54 AM

Can someone with twitter acc ask him about status? Or what he is planing to do

tom14cat14

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 03:54:38 AM

I think it is pretty safe to say he will let the 60 come out of the overall coins. So you will have to take 35% of coins owed + 60 when you do your math. So if you invest right now you would be looking for the game to hit a total of 300 btc deposited.
P2PHash

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 03:55:33 AM

calm down mate, its still early at the moment most people are still sleeping, we shall see what will happen
last week we reach out 700+. i think we can reach half of last week in this week

Yeah sure, we'll see.

He said he wasn't aware that the blockchain API changed...
tom14cat14

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 03:57:58 AM

Well we can post the good news about this. He had 100 BTC in his account when the API crashed and instead of running with 100 BTC he fixed everything and paid them out. What other Ponzi operator has done that?
IronMarvel2

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 03:59:32 AM

Website is not showing new deposits. I hope he is working on it...

james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 04:02:03 AM

WeeklyPonziV3 if you're reading this please check your mail mate. Thanks
tom14cat14

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 04:03:12 AM

They are showing for me. Actually I see one that is not showing in his address.
IronMarvel2

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 04:05:35 AM

They are showing for me. Actually I see one that is not showing in his address.

yes, you are right... my mistake.

Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 185 »
  Print  

Jump to: