Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:47:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A mod here believes I should be scammer tagged and keeps stalking/harassing me  (Read 6604 times)
TizzyTazzy (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2012, 08:41:29 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2012, 11:45:16 AM by TizzyTazzy

This user - paraipan will not leave me alone and it really started making me wonder how on earth is this person a mod?

To sum things up I will just copy and paste what I already mentioned in a thread I created offering BTC if someone coughs up a slogan I like and decide to use. This has gone on enough.

================================
DISCLAIMER: Some people (more like a specific someone) seems to think that I have to choose a slogan within a certain time frame or otherwise I'm a "scammer" and need to "get off my high horse". This is not a contest with a time frame, if I like a slogan and use it, the winner gets the reward. That simple. If not then no one gets anything and I may up the bounty yet again to make things fun. Why some people feel the need to harass and stalk me ruining the fun I do not know, all I know is they sure need to work on some basic social skills, why this person is a mod I have no clue.

I have tried multiple times to simply ignore this person after awhile, but recently I found a thread he dedicated to me which I found funny and was disgusted by, more so because this person is a mod on these forums.

Here are some of my threads, they aren't related to this topic yet the user (and mod) "paraipan" felt the need to stalk/harass me constantly.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=83921
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=84924
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=86316
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=78589

I believe there may have been 2-3 more but I don't feel like digging further.

So far reading around I have found out this person is very well known for being basically a complete troll, someone even decided to blog about him on bitcoin shit list.
http://bitcoin-shitlist.com/2012/02/16/paraipan/

On btc-otc he has some bad ratings including one that doesn't suprise me--"Resorts to violence for competitive advantage; resorts to childish namecalling and further threats when chastised for it."

Quote from: Anonymous
P.S. Yes, Paraipan is a scumbag. We kicked him out of the magazine's translator group because of his improper behavior regarding Bitcoinica as well.
================================

Full thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=90214.0

After all this I thought it was finally over and this guy would leave me alone, but no today I get a PM from him and he said something that made me have to finally post a dedicated thread about this situation, and I quote--

"Btw, others are getting the scammer tag in this community for doing the same thing as you do, so I'm going to look into it, you can count with it."

Are you kidding me?? This guy just will not stop, even though I have done thousands worth of trades in the currency exchange forum and have several businesses that accept BTC, I should be called a scammer because I haven't chosen anyones suggested slogan?? This guy is really driving me nuts and its not just me that believe this guy is an embarrassment to this community.

"paraipan" has proven himself to be a short tempered, annoying, stalkitive and possibly a insane individual that I believe should be banned off this forum. I've had enough, I have never seen this kind of crazyness from any sort of mod on all the forums I'm a member of ever, heck not even a regular member would act this way and if they did--they would get banned for such activity.

This guy has stressed me enough to the point where I just want to pull my hair out, and I repeat... Why on earth is paraipan even a mod?

EDIT2: Yet again even more stalking and harassment.

Updated.

You took a "dump" in the community by making this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=91985, didn't even reply with a "thank you" or "get lost" in you slogan thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=90214.0 and now you carry on like nothing happened.

Are you brain-damaged Tizzy?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=84924.20

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TizzyTazzy (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2012, 08:48:07 PM

Ok, i get it, so you we're not threatening, only showing you teeth at me. You can do whatever you please, i don't give a fuck about your businesses or slogan, only about members respecting their word in the community, which you didn't do every single time. See wiki on bounties http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bounty_(reward)

I decided to ignore the whole subject and to my surprise you chose to attack me directly with your so called disclaimer, which btw remove right now and we forget about all this.

Your call.

Now he claims to have stopped stalking me but because of my disclaimer he would stalk me some more?

No, I ignored him enough several times. I decided to up my bounty and post information about this abusive user after finding out he made a thread dedicated to me.

I hoped I didn't have to create a whole thread about this situation, but now I'm forced to.

R-

Activity: 238

Pasta

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2012, 08:49:31 PM

How unfortunate Tiz. I am sorry to hear you are suffering from harassment. Paraipan probably has this type of complex.
Portnoy
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1000

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
July 06, 2012, 08:50:09 PM

Why on earth is paraipan even a mod?

Based on some of what I have witnessed ( though I am not familiar with your situation ) I would say that is a good question.
TizzyTazzy (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2012, 08:52:21 PM

How unfortunate Tiz. I am sorry to hear you are suffering from harassment. Paraipan probably has this type of complex.

Perhaps, it sure makes me wonder why these types of people find pleasure in this form of trolling.

Why on earth is paraipan even a mod?

Based on some of what I have witnessed ( though I am not familiar with your situation ) I would say that is a good question.

This is exactly the feedback I kept reading and receiving about this user.

rjk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
July 06, 2012, 08:53:23 PM

He's only a mod in the Spanish section as far as I know.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
theymos
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 5180
Merit: 12865

View Profile
July 06, 2012, 08:56:19 PM

Right.

1NXYoJ5xU91Jp83XfVMHwwTUyZFK64BoAD
TizzyTazzy (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2012, 08:57:06 PM

Right.

Why is he a mod at all?

paraipan
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1004

Firstbits: 1pirata

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2012, 09:00:17 PM

Here is what me and TizzyTazzy exchanged in PM:

Hey TizzyTazzy, how's business, i was wondering if you're going to ignore your slogan thread, again, are you ?

Cheers,
Alex B.

Do you make it your life goal to abuse and piss everyone off on this forum?

Since posting that thread about you I've had many PMs come in with some more dirty stuff you keep doing on this forum.

I hope you enjoy the next bitcoin magazine article.

Since posting that thread about you I've had many PMs come in with some more dirty stuff you keep doing on this forum.

Hope I do and don't have to defend myself legally in the process. Have luck. Btw, others are getting the scammer tag in this community for doing the same thing as you do, so I'm going to look into it, you can count with it.

Hope I do and don't have to defend myself legally in the process. Have luck. Btw, others are getting the scammer tag in this community for doing the same thing as you do, so I'm going to look into it, you can count with it.

Forgot to ask, are you threatening me or I didn't get you right?

Freedom of speech grants me the right to write about the internet and people who stalk others on it. If I choose to quote your PMs or stuff you have replied to directly on mine or anyone elses threads, well good luck with that one.

I only run several businesses that accept BTC and have done thousands in trades just to scam someone out of a slogan that I have yet to choose if I choose any at all.

So you really have no idea what your talking about, maybe you should learn how to read. It wasn't a promise, it wasn't a guarantee, simply if I like and use a slogan you get BTC for it, its that simple.

Freedom of speech grants me the right to write about the internet and people who stalk others on it. If I choose to quote your PMs or stuff you have replied to directly on mine or anyone elses threads, well good luck with that one.

I only run several businesses that accept BTC and have done thousands in trades just to scam someone out of a slogan that I have yet to choose if I choose any at all.

So you really have no idea what your talking about, maybe you should learn how to read. It wasn't a promise, it wasn't a guarantee, simply if I like and use a slogan you get BTC for it, its that simple.

Ok, i get it, so you we're not threatening, only showing you teeth at me. You can do whatever you please, i don't give a fuck about your businesses or slogan, only about members respecting their word in the community, which you didn't do every single time. See wiki on bounties http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bounty_(reward)

I decided to ignore the whole subject and to my surprise you chose to attack me directly with your so called disclaimer, which btw remove right now and we forget about all this.

Your call.

You posted a whole thread about me, that was my response.

I'm not contacting mods over this situation and they can handle it from here. Your PM was the last straw.

You posted a whole thread about me, that was my response.

I'm not contacting mods over this situation and they can handle it from here. Your PM was the last straw.

Suit yourself

I think you have some people waiting for you in this thread... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=90214.0

BTCitcoin: An Idea Worth Saving - Q&A with bitcoins on rugatu.com - Check my rep
theymos
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 5180
Merit: 12865

View Profile
July 06, 2012, 09:11:36 PM

Why is he a mod at all?

He's one of the more active users of the Spanish section. There have been no complaints about his moderation.

1NXYoJ5xU91Jp83XfVMHwwTUyZFK64BoAD
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
July 06, 2012, 09:35:06 PM

Why is he a mod at all?

He's one of the more active users of the Spanish section. There have been no complaints about his moderation.

Do we have to remind everyone of his http://bitcoin-shitlist.com/2012/02/16/paraipan/

Basically he's a nosey busy-body.

Tizzy, if I were you, I wouldn't let him get to you. The worst he's going to do is report you to the Spanish police. People don't get the scammer tag because parapain doesn't like them. Relax.

AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2012, 09:46:47 PM

Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
teflone

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
July 06, 2012, 10:15:34 PM

Parapain is just that.. a pain..

Ignore button...

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 06, 2012, 11:16:27 PM

Yeah, don't worry about the scammer tag. There is enough review done on it that there's no way this would be considered a scam. If someone truly believes that their ideas are good enough, they shouldn't even suggest slogans unless they're paid up front. Of course, that would be stupid.

As long as no slogan that was suggested (or something quite similar) is used, no payment needs to be made.

matthewh3
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2012, 12:38:16 AM

I've been harassed recently by another "staff" member on a similar matter  Undecided

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 07, 2012, 12:51:15 AM

I've been harassed recently by another "staff" member on a similar matter  Undecided

No, you've not been harassed. You've been asked to leave feedback to all the persons who posted logos for you.

Have you looked at your OP? Give me some logos, that's what you said, and offered money.
Later you come and say you'll leave it for a week. 1month and a half passed since that day and you didn't even replied to the thread and now you changed the rules after you asked you to take a look saying they should go to your site and post the logos. WTF?

I know for a fact some of the persons who lost hours designing logos for are disapointed with your lack of feedback.

If you decide me calling you out, and I called you out as myself, a forum user, not as  Staff member, is harassment, maybe you shouldn't come to the forums and post bounties.
Something for you to think about.

Now let's see what you wrote in your OP
5BTC bounty for new www.CoinConnect.org website logo.  The best one put forwarded wins.  So post your entry's below or inbox me them.

Upgraded the bounty to 10btc to get some more entries.

You didn't say you needed to chose one to use, you said the best one put forward would get the bounty.
That deserves a scammer tag if you don't pay, IMO.
TizzyTazzy at least had the good sense of saying he would only pay if he chose one of the slogans, you didn't.
matthewh3
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2012, 12:53:18 AM

No, you've not been harassed. You've been asked to leave feedback to all the persons who posted logos for you.

Have you looked at your OP? Give me some logos, that's what you said, and offered money.
Later you come and say you'll leave it for a week. 1month and a half passed since that day and you didn't even replied to the thread and now you changed the rules after you asked you to take a look saying they should go to your site and post the logos. WTF?

I know for a fact some of the persons who lost hours designing logos for are disapointed with your lack of feedback.

If you decide me calling you out, and I called you out as myself, a forum user, not as  Staff member, is harassment, maybe you shouldn't come to the forums and post bounties.

What being inboxed and forced to comment or isn't harassment?  The thread was dead and we still need a new logo!

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2012, 12:55:21 AM

What being inboxed and forced to comment or isn't harassment?  The thread was dead and we still need a new logo!

It was dead because you let it die, FACT!
More logos were posted since your last reply saying you were going to leave it for a week.
rjk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
July 07, 2012, 12:56:41 AM

Bounties and stalkers and scammers, oh my!

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2012, 01:06:10 AM

Bounties and stalkers and scammers, oh my!

It seems some people like to offer bounties... paying them, it's another matter...

I won't even comment on the TizzyTazzy subject as he's probably right and none of the slogans cut it, and he said upfront he wouldn't pay if that was the case.
But mathewh3 just wrote 2 lines offering money for a logo and now is trying not to pay for it.
Plus, he even has the nerve of saying they're still looking for a logo...
Go look at the thread and see how many logos are there, rjk.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: