Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:46:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [KOBO] Kobocoin - Mobile Money for Africa  (Read 127489 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
olcaytu2005
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 09:21:12 PM

C-Cex is very good choice for start the trading...

Yes c-cex is good and later bter or poloniex. why not?
TheTribesman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003

Kobocoin - Mobile Money for Africa

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2015, 09:44:07 PM

C-Cex is very good choice for start the trading...

Yes c-cex is good and later bter or poloniex. why not?
I've been in touch with C-CEX a few times (including earlier today). I've tried contacting them but getting a direct reply is never guaranteed.

jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2015, 09:44:32 PM

It really needs another pool. Too much hash is at suprnova.  Wish Minerpools was still up.  If people would move to minerpools, let him know in here and IRC.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

TheTribesman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2015, 09:47:44 PM

I'm going to be banging on C-CEX's door until it opens. There has to be a place to trade.

TheTribesman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2015, 09:56:00 PM

It really needs another pool. Too much hash is at suprnova.  Wish Minerpools was still up.  If people would move to minerpools, let him know in here and IRC.
I was on Minerpools with a lot of hashing but I guess not enough. It's hard to get people off a trusted pool or exchange.

jimlite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2015, 10:04:30 PM

There is no exchange yet?
There is an exchange but no-one is trading
https://btcpool.exchange/market?pair=KOBO/BTC

Looks dodge. Transfer there at your own risk.

I am the owner and operator of the exchange , what looks dodge about it , we are fully registered with ASIC (Australian Security and Investment Commission ), yes we are new and building it every day!! Yes its not the bling bling site , but that is coming , we believe functionality and security are a higher priority first!! We have spent a lot of time and money developing it and getting fiat available and as you would probly know with the many regulations and laws its not an easy task , so before you label us , give us a chance !!

I agree, every exchange started out small. I'm going to put some up for sale now.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

minerpools

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2015, 10:19:22 PM

Thank you Jim, but it really makes no sense to have it up when hash is one-sided, it's a complete waste of time for me.

BTW guys, please withdraw your funds from my pool, and dev, please mark it as inactive or something. 

Thanks

EBK1000
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 10:33:54 PM

I am the owner and operator of the exchange , what looks dodge about it , we are fully registered with ASIC (Australian Security and Investment Commission ), yes we are new and building it every day!! Yes its not the bling bling site , but that is coming , we believe functionality and security are a higher priority first!! We have spent a lot of time and money developing it and getting fiat available and as you would probly know with the many regulations and laws its not an easy task , so before you label us , give us a chance !!

Thats all well and good but there is no volume, no liquidity and so you will only get people trading for scraps. You won't get miners to sell as there are no buyers. Good luck

Soooooooon...............
TheTribesman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2015, 11:13:54 PM

Thats all well and good but there is no volume, no liquidity and so you will only get people trading for scraps. You won't get miners to sell as there are no buyers. Good luck
Like any new project it has to start somewhere , and all exchanges start with no volume and that reflects only the last 24 hrs , and yes I do understand in the crypto world we do have to earn trust (i have been involved in the crypot world for over 5 yrs ) , plus features are important , we have sorted out from an australian point of view (and partially an international point of view) getting fiat into and out of the crypto realm and that will be enabled in the next few days .. This has and is a long term project for me and once all features are enabled , fiat deposit/withdrawals, mining pool with direct deposits into exchange and so on , then I will look at making the site prettier , but we will always be looking at adding new features , but this does all take time and money , like earning trust !!
I'm with you all the way on that. Best of luck, and thanks again for listing kobocoin.

TheTribesman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2015, 12:14:13 AM

The block explorer rich list is interesting. Something big seems interested in kobocoin. I'm hoping it's a multipool.

jimlite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2015, 12:16:47 AM

You don't want a multipool before there are buyers at exchanges. I doubt it is a multipool, they usually wait for big exchanges so they can sell.  Probably renters and gpu farms. Mine while you still can and keep promoting the coin and its features.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money