Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:38:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [KOBO] Kobocoin - Mobile Money for Africa  (Read 127489 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
amount99

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 12:10:10 PM

Kobocoin pump on yobit  Cool Cool Cool
 hope happy earning for all  Wink Wink

fake pump lol

Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 07:53:32 PM

KOBO is only in Yoit and CoinExchange?

What about Cryptopia, Bleutrade, c-cex, Novaexchange, Trade Satoshi, and more little ones?
Those are easy to get listed
amount99

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 05:28:37 PM

my deosit in yobit 1 month not received lol

leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 10:40:55 AM

Yobit are a joke, I hope they crash and burn soon.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

amount99

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 10:48:34 AM

yup joke all

Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 02:43:23 PM

did you open a ticket?

Ask them to re-start the blockchain!

They are in fork
TeslaFreeEnergy

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 01:25:29 AM

how is kobo doing?

amount99

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 04:25:12 AM

how is kobo doing?
still broke wallet yobit

penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 06:30:02 AM

Hello, why not trying other exchanges to list Kobocoin.

Maybe cryptopia or empoex want to list Kobocoin.

TheTribesman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1019

Kobocoin - Mobile Money for Africa

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 05:35:43 PM

Apologies for lack of updates. At the moment I'm just making sure that kobo survives this quiet time. Enquiries about blockchain are almost non-existent right now.

I'll start looking for other exchanges after the new year. I will speak to cryptopia and Empoex as you suggest. I'll also have words with a few others as well. CoinExchange is a good service. We've really been let down by Yobit. I don't think they're on a fork. I think they're not too interested in providing support. When I've attempted to engage with them, they've not been very interested. I've told them I'll pay them to get their wallet issues resolved but that hasn't even gotten a response from them.

Kobo will be 2 years old in February. We'll be a more established part of the crypto landscape. As slow as things may seem, KOBO is well known in Africa now, still gets publicity and is still in a good position for the future. The difference in here is that the crypto industry couldn't care less (which isn't a problem to me). That's fine, but I know that kobo holders want to see more happening and see rises in price and volume. I'm in this for the long term. I've spent my own money for the last 2 years to keep kobo up and running and syncing. We still have all our infrastructure.

I know there's more that can be done but there's seriously no point pushing a technology right now that people (to be truthful about it) are just not interested in at this moment in time. Everyone is fighting to push crypto services to the general public but the only advances are from the people offering services to the crypto industry itself.

I believe it will change in time. Progress will be gradual and we are still progressing.

m4nki

Activity: 1039
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 06:03:35 PM

Apologies for lack of updates. At the moment I'm just making sure that kobo survives this quiet time. Enquiries about blockchain are almost non-existent right now.

I'll start looking for other exchanges after the new year. I will speak to cryptopia and Empoex as you suggest. I'll also have words with a few others as well. CoinExchange is a good service. We've really been let down by Yobit. I don't think they're on a fork. I think they're not too interested in providing support. When I've attempted to engage with them, they've not been very interested. I've told them I'll pay them to get their wallet issues resolved but that hasn't even gotten a response from them.

Kobo will be 2 years old in February. We'll be a more established part of the crypto landscape. As slow as things may seem, KOBO is well known in Africa now, still gets publicity and is still in a good position for the future. The difference in here is that the crypto industry couldn't care less (which isn't a problem to me). That's fine, but I know that kobo holders want to see more happening and see rises in price and volume. I'm in this for the long term. I've spent my own money for the last 2 years to keep kobo up and running and syncing. We still have all our infrastructure.

I know there's more that can be done but there's seriously no point pushing a technology right now that people (to be truthful about it) are just not interested in at this moment in time. Everyone is fighting to push crypto services to the general public but the only advances are from the people offering services to the crypto industry itself.

I believe it will change in time. Progress will be gradual and we are still progressing.

Very true. I too believe time and patience is key here.

leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 08:03:39 AM

Thanks for the update, hang in there mate, I still believe there is a future for national crypto currencies, we just need an event like the banks crashing again before the public look for an alternative to the status quo.

The way Yobit conduct themselves is a disgrace, the sooner the crash and burn the better.

Cryptopia have a good reputation,, I'd start there, you can pay to get added, it cost 2M of their own crypto coin called DOT coin, the current price is 30 sat, so 0.6 BTC to get listed.
I'd be willing to chip in a little, I'm sure there are some other long term holders willing to do the same?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

TheTribesman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 03:15:29 AM

Thanks for the update, hang in there mate, I still believe there is a future for national crypto currencies, we just need an event like the banks crashing again before the public look for an alternative to the status quo.

The way Yobit conduct themselves is a disgrace, the sooner the crash and burn the better.

Cryptopia have a good reputation,, I'd start there, you can pay to get added, it cost 2M of their own crypto coin called DOT coin, the current price is 30 sat, so 0.6 BTC to get listed.
I'd be willing to chip in a little, I'm sure there are some other long term holders willing to do the same?

1st stop, Cryptopia it is then Smiley

It was 500K DOT so cost less than you quoted. I've already bought the DOT and I'll apply through Paytopia once the new block explorer is online (required for a coin listing or it would have been applied for this evening).

I'm in the process of getting a more stable explorer up and running. I'll be using CryptoID. The company hosting my servers aren't too reliable in terms of uptime (but the price is right). I'll move to a more stable environment when I can. I have 2x BE's already but they're not as reliable as CryptoID. I've already requested a quote.

I'll always be grateful for ANY donations or contributions. I don't like to think about how much I've spent over the last 2 years but I have no regrets on that front. I've posted my BTC address as most crypto services can be bought with BTC.
BTC address: 19yF7N2y9qgaacGC6Pz57sTm8eUbPzr8GY

KOBO has also been listed on NovaExchange but Nova is a very low volume exchange.
https://www.novaexchange.com/market/BTC_KOBO/

With Yobit, I just want them to enable withdrawals so people can move their KOBO off the site. I've been trying for over 6 months with no luck on that one. I really don't know what it will take. I hope it's not another cryptsy. I used to think they were a good exchange. Really been letting a lot of people down recently.

Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 03:24:33 AM

1st stop, Cryptopia it is then Smiley

It was 500K DOT so cost less than you quoted. I've already bought the DOT and I'll apply through Paytopia once the new block explorer is online (required for a coin listing or it would have been applied for this evening).

I'm in the process of getting a more stable explorer up and running. I'll be using CryptoID. The company hosting my servers aren't too reliable in terms of uptime (but the price is right). I'll move to a more stable environment when I can. I have 2x BE's already but they're not as reliable as CryptoID. I've already requested a quote.

I'll always be grateful for ANY donations or contributions. I don't like to think about how much I've spent over the last 2 years but I have no regrets on that front. I've posted my BTC address as most crypto services can be bought with BTC.
BTC address: 19yF7N2y9qgaacGC6Pz57sTm8eUbPzr8GY

KOBO has also been listed on NovaExchange but Nova is a very low volume exchange.
https://www.novaexchange.com/market/BTC_KOBO/

With Yobit, I just want them to enable withdrawals so people can move their KOBO off the site. I've been trying for over 6 months with no luck on that one. I really don't know what it will take. I hope it's not another cryptsy. I used to think they were a good exchange. Really been letting a lot of people down recently.

hope yobit starts solving this issues.
their asking a fortune for repairing the wallets they've fucked up

Novaexchange is great, it will start growing soon
TheTribesman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 01:10:32 PM

CryptoID block explorer ordered for a year - https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ - Should be up and running soon.

Once up and running I will get KOBO listed on Cryptopia. 7 trading pairs:
KOBO/BTC
KOBO/DOGE
KOBO/DOT
KOBO/FTC
KOBO/LTC
KOBO/UNO
KOBO/XMR

Once all done I'll make sure it's all reflected on coinmarketcap including new explorer

TheTribesman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 03:16:23 PM

UPDATE:

Our new Block Explorer is now live Smiley

At the moment it's syncing so will take some time before it's fully operational. It will also be much quicker once fully synced with the blockchain.

I've also paid for for our Cryptopia exchange listing. I'll post an update when it's live.

Activity: 355

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 11:42:29 PM

▄███████▄
                      ███████████
                     █████████████
          ▄████████▄  ███████████
         ████████████  ▀███████▀
        ██████████████
         ████████████  ▄████████▄
          ▀████████▀  ████████████
                     ██████████████
                      ████████████
                       ▀████████▀
Cryptopia..██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.★★★ Cryptocurrency Platform Services ★★★ 
...Exchange | Mineshaft |  Marketplace | Rewards | CoinInfo 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.f. ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████████████
█████████▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀██▀██████████
█████████  ▀████████          ▀█████████
██████████    ▀▀████          ██████████
█████████▀▀                  ███████████
██████████                  ▄███████████
███████████▀               ▄████████████
████████████▄▄▄           ▄█████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀         ▄▄████████████████
███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
       ███  ██
       ███  ██
  ██████████████
  ████████████████▄
  ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀███████
     █████     ██████
     █████▄▄▄▄█████▀
     ████████████████
     █████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
     █████      ██████
     █████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
  ███████████████████
  ██████████████
       ███  ██
       ███  ██
TheTribesman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 09:16:23 PM

UPDATE:

Kobocoin is now live on Cryptopia (see above Smiley).

I'll keep contacting Yobit to see if their wallet issues can be resolved. I know some people are having issues there. As you can see there are 7 markets open to KOBO. I'll also look into some of the marketing features on the site to promote it within the exchange.

PumpMyCoin

Activity: 280

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 10:55:56 PM

Dear Kobocoin Investors-Developers

We would love to announce that your coin has been added to PumpMyCoin community public Votes.
you can participate in this vote on www.pumpmycoin.com to nominate your coin for the next PUMP.

sincerely
PumpMyCoin Team
We Pump But Never Dump

PUMPDUMP
███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███
███
           ▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████████▄▄
     ▄███████████████████████████▄
   ▄███████████████████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████▄
 ▄███████████████████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████████████████████▀
     ▀███████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███
███
{}{}
TheTribesman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2017, 10:46:57 PM

Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: