Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:05:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should HANSA use third party escrow to holding PoJ coins?
Okay - 14 (70%)
Nope - 3 (15%)
waever dont care - 3 (15%)
Total Voters: 20

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HANSA] ★NEW★ First Auto-Verification Payment coin ★BOUNTIES  (Read 17223 times)
cintrondigital

Activity: 630
Merit: 507

CryptoRoundTable.com

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 03:02:34 PM

Placebo seems to have a lot of respect, though he mostly does ICO escrows. But he may be willing to do this; and as an extra he'll promote the coin for you too.
I agree Placebo is a great candidate for escrow. He puts additional work into the projects he's involved in.

▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hayan

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 07:03:38 AM

Alcurex price is going down... but I still get the feeling this one might be worthwhile holding onto for a while. What's the recommendation on how many to store in each wallet for staking? (Can confirm staking is working properly for me; I got one block earlier today.)
hansacoin (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 10:55:27 AM

Alcurex price is going down... but I still get the feeling this one might be worthwhile holding onto for a while. What's the recommendation on how many to store in each wallet for staking? (Can confirm staking is working properly for me; I got one block earlier today.)
Coin moneysupply is small, no matter how many coins you hold in one wallet.
I will hold my coins until payment plugins are ready.
Then we will see what merchants will like this coin.
When we make those plugins ready for WP/Prestashop/Magento etc. it will be great marketing campage.

This is first payment gateway free coin.
Not so many notice that yet.
hayan

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 12:31:03 PM

How so? Any crypto can be used as a gateway-free payment system, all it takes is a bit of coding to either run the wallets on the server, or check the blockchain.
hansacoin (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 07:28:50 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2015, 07:49:42 PM by hansacoin

How so? Any crypto can be used as a gateway-free payment system, all it takes is a bit of coding to either run the wallets on the server, or check the blockchain.
It is totally different.
Just build webshop where is at least 1000$ even 100$ daily volume and run it with wallet connection and without.
I'm 100% sure your wallet will get compromised if your technical level is same as most of merchants ITC support have.
In real life, they are forced to use payment services for securing and collecting payments.
Edit: And most of merhants use hosted websites where can not run daemon.

Hope you see the point.
With HANSA, you can start using ~100% secure crypto payment and point payments to any wallet address you want to.
And build that in a seconds. (just installing normal payment plugin)
halibit
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 01:07:04 AM

It is totally different.
Just build webshop where is at least 1000$ even 100$ daily volume and run it with wallet connection and without.
I'm 100% sure your wallet will get compromised if your technical level is same as most of merchants ITC support have.
In real life, they are forced to use payment services for securing and collecting payments.

Hope you see the point.
With HANSA, you can start using around 100% secure crypto payment and point payments to any wallet address you want to.

hansacoin (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 01:48:27 AM

HANSA PoJ coins are under escrow holder.

After all, the best and safest escrow was offered from alcurEX exchange.
It is free service and exchance company will take all responsibility for unheld PoJ coins.
Coins are stored in offline wallet.

You will see online unheld PoJ balance in HANSA market top info:
HANSA Homepage | HANSA Bitcointalk thread Escrow/IPO fund holded on alcurEX: 579263.50000000
https://alcurex.org/index.php/crypto/market?pair=HANSA_BTC

Hope this will make full trust for HANSA project.
hayan

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 05:22:09 AM

It is totally different.

Hope you see the point.
With HANSA, you can start using around 100% secure crypto payment and point payments to any wallet address you want to.

I did see that. What I'm asking is *how* this differs from, say, running offline wallets and checking them via the blockchain. What does HANSA do that makes it different from any other?

Anyway, good work on using an escrow. Smiley That should definitely improve trust in the project.
EBK1000
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 08:20:02 AM

MAC : (reserved job.. on progress)

The Mac wallet has been in progress for a week  Huh Huh Huh

Who is making it and when is it out?

Soooooooon...............
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 08:30:37 AM

I'm wondering, why this coin is not on Bittrex yet. It seems like a very interesting concept.
dimfot

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 11:03:05 AM

I'm wondering, why this coin is not on Bittrex yet. It seems like a very interesting concept.

Needs some more exposure and a bit of work being done come out to publicity..
Sooner or later if it turns out that work is being done and it has something unique to provide then REX is an easy target in my opinion

How is the anonymous transaction system going work? How are transactions going to be verified if they are hidden from the block explorer? Isn't there any way for someone to abuse this system?  

hansacoin (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 02:44:06 PM

Last message I got 5 day ago:  "should have it built this week.."
So if nothing happen till Monday,  will ask how it is working.
hansacoin (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 02:55:21 PM

How is the anonymous transaction system going work? How are transactions going to be verified if they are hidden from the block explorer? Isn't there any way for someone to abuse this system?  

Anonymous transactions can't verify, and no reason to verify.
Only transactions that sender want to get verified will be send to public address. (Like if buy something from webshop)

No, I don't see any method how can abuse system if transaction will be verified from block chain.
hayan

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 03:00:30 PM

Only transactions that sender want to get verified will be send to public address. (Like if buy something from webshop)

No, I don't see any method how can abuse system if transaction will be verified from block chain.

But in this case, how is it verified that the sender actually has the coins, and how does the recipient know they've received them? If the recipient were to spend them onwards again, can this be verified? etc
night.0wl

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 03:03:21 PM

Last message I got 5 day ago:  "should have it built this week.."
So if nothing happen till Monday,  will ask how it is working.

stuff like this make me not want to invest.
it seems u outsource everything but have no skill yourself, how can this project ever become something when the guy who start the coin cant dev?
hansacoin (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 03:40:07 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2015, 03:55:49 PM by hansacoin

The Mac wallet has been in progress for a week  Huh Huh Huh

Last message I got 5 day ago:  "should have it built this week.."
So if nothing happen till Monday,  will ask how it is working.

it seems u outsource everything but have no skill yourself, how can this project ever become something when the guy who start the coin cant dev?
I can but I want to share this project.
If I do everything how this can ever be bigger.
hansacoin (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 03:50:50 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2015, 04:02:50 PM by hansacoin

But in this case, how is it verified that the sender actually has the coins, and how does the recipient know they've received them? If the recipient were to spend them onwards again, can this be verified? etc
Here you can see all specs how verification will work
http://hansacoin.com/infopage/projecdetails.pdf

Main point is:
1. merchant payment plugint gives unique reference to buyer. It will be unique for every payments (like every wallet address are unique).
So, there is no any transactions in block chain to merchant wallet address with that reference and correct amount.

2. Now.. payment plugin will search if this payment will be come in block chain...
No matter who send payment to the merchant wallet using this unique reference.
If it's found, payment can mark verified, because those coins are now in merchant wallet.

hansacoin (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 04:04:16 PM

The Mac wallet has been in progress for a week  Huh Huh Huh

Last message I got 5 day ago:  "should have it built this week.."
So if nothing happen till Monday,  will ask how it is working.

I can but I want to share this project.
If I do everything how this can ever be bigger.
but ofcourse if no one dont do it, I will do it.
I think MAC wallet bounty is pretty nice.
hayan

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 04:24:53 PM

I like the idea of sharing the work around; the more people involved, the more people trying to make it worth something, and thus, the more likely it'll have value.

I wouldn't criticize the dev too much over not making such things. Apart from that it may be as simple as he doesn't have a Mac, I would take into account that just because someone can't make something themself doesn't mean they can't manage a project involving making that thing. They're two entirely different skills, both of which are nessecary, but don't have to nessecerially come from the same person.
hansacoin (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 05:14:50 PM

I like the idea of sharing the work around; the more people involved, the more people trying to make it worth something, and thus, the more likely it'll have value.

I wouldn't criticize the dev too much over not making such things. Apart from that it may be as simple as he doesn't have a Mac, I would take into account that just because someone can't make something themself doesn't mean they can't manage a project involving making that thing. They're two entirely different skills, both of which are nessecary, but don't have to nessecerially come from the same person.
Thank you. Well explained whole point.

Yes I have no MAC, so I need to use VM server for building mac and wallet. mac project is much easy to do for some native mac user.
There is several other requests to build mac wallet, but I will give first guy try it till Monday.

We are just begin and I'm not sure is there any who really miss mac wallet asap.
But ofcourse HANSA will need it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: