Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:32:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Adam Guerbuez claims some very big news is coming for Bitcoin this friday  (Read 31024 times)
tzortz

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 12:24:17 AM

We have anything new, or he was finally trolling?

All is Mine!

1H7LUdfx9AFTMSXPsCBror3RDk57zgnc2R
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nagle
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2015, 12:30:42 AM

No Bitcoin news on Google News other than Silk Road trial and crash reports.

So that guy was trolling.
calaber24p

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

If this is life , then I prefer death !

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 12:37:57 AM

He just posted again. I think hes waiting for an announcement from Miami.
cryptworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 01:01:33 AM

zero news, again this fuder has brought us more false news
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 01:09:15 AM

No he hasn't.

What he was doing was setting up exposure for Bitcoin entrepreneurs.

If you check the #bitcoin twitter channel, it's chock full of promotions for any and every bitcoin initiative that's going. A lot of them are very interesting too - stuff that you would never know about otherwise.

He's trying to rotate the bitcoin "iceberg" - the stuff that's still underwater.

What would you that he rather do ? Tell you that you were all going to be millionaires or do the hard grafting to make you millionaires ?

He doesn't deserve criticism, he deserves praise for this. Us people are sitting on our hands waiting for our investments to make us rich while he's out there thinking up creative ways to light a fire under projects that will garner adoption.

The joke's on us. Guerbuez has done more groundwork to promote bitcoin in the last 10 minutes than this thread has done in 2 days.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/bitcoin?src=hash
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1009

Ad maiora!

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 01:27:32 AM

When people are deceptive, or misleading to draw my attention to something, I get it. I see they are trying to grab my attention. However, it always colours my opinion of what they lead me to. If your product is good, you need not try and fool me into looking at it, you have betrayed a little trust, and it reflects poorly on both you and your message.

That is why "I saved you a click" is a popular thing. Nobody likes to go through an ad to get to a link that isnt even really as it was characterized. When you see those "you wont believe what this housewife did behind her husband's back" posts on social media you already know you are being toyed with, that is why they bother everybody so much. you click it and its an ad for diet pills or some other such baloney.

Adam Gooberz has been pulling this sort of deceptive practices for a long time apparently. I wonder what he thinks of his followers? I'm sure it isn't very flattering, considering he has no problem messing with them and wasting their time. Typical neckbeard Aspergers 40 year old virgin 'puter nerd behavior. Charming.

I suppose we are all feeding the troll though... lol
Bizmark13

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

WikiScams.org - Information about Bitcoin Scams

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 01:30:44 AM

The guy lives in Montreal, Canada. According to Google, it's 8:30 PM there so we still have 3 hours and 30 minutes left to go. I know that's not a lot of time but this is the same guy who knew about the Bitstamp hack before everyone else knew about it when he tweeted "Getting Geared up for some big #bitcoin news concerning Bitstamp." hours before the news went public.

EDIT: He's still tweeting about it too (1 hr ago):

Quote from: @AdamGuerbuez
Woah over 200 PM's Such Anxiety, I'm on Mobile and will be back on shortly, the best has yet begun. #bitcoin

13 hr ago:

Quote from: @AdamGuerbuez
Gonna take a quick nap to be wide awake for the rest of what will be a wild day and an insane start to the weekend. To be continued.........

Link to his Twitter page: http://twitter.com/adamguerbuez/
flipstyle

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 01:32:45 AM

No he hasn't.

If you check the #bitcoin twitter channel, it's chock full of promotions for any and every bitcoin initiative that's going. A lot of them are very interesting too - stuff that you would never know about otherwise.

He's trying to rotate the bitcoin "iceberg" - the stuff that's still underwater.

What would you that he rather do ? Tell you that you were all going to be millionaires or do the hard grafting to make you millionaires ?

He doesn't deserve criticism, he deserves praise for this. Us people are sitting on our hands waiting for our investments to make us rich while he's out there thinking up creative ways to light a fire under projects that will garner adoption.

The joke's on us. Guerbuez has done more groundwork to promote bitcoin in the last 10 minutes than this thread has done in 2 days.

He's made his living (jailed) off deceptive social media click bait to promote penis enlargement pills and weight loss supplements (which, apparently, he himself needs).  

So no.

He doesn't deserve praise.  He deserves to have his internet priviledges revoked for life.
mayax
Legendary

Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 01:49:25 AM

I think he is expecting the Supreme Court to decide whether USA can ban gay marriage.  Roll Eyes
He is very interested about that

http://www.cnbc.com/id/102330019
toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 02:45:58 AM

When people are deceptive, or misleading to draw my attention to something, I get it. I see they are trying to grab my attention. However, it always colours my opinion of what they lead me to. If your product is good, you need not try and fool me into looking at it, you have betrayed a little trust, and it reflects poorly on both you and your message.

There is a general rule in society.

If someone walks up to a person in the street and pickpockets $100 of their person, they will feel affronted and very angry. It is a personal violation and some people would go to violent lengths to seek retribution for such attacks.

On the other hand, if your life savings are devalued by $100,000 through fraudulent means, or your mortgage is rigged at a rate that costs you $100,000 of your working time to make good or you spent ten years of your life paying for your home that are unjustified, people wil generally put up with it and complain about the price of cornflakes.

Your complaint endorses this philosophy.
toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 02:49:08 AM

He's made his living (jailed) off deceptive social media click bait to promote penis enlargement pills and weight loss supplements (which, apparently, he himself needs).  

So no.

He doesn't deserve praise.  He deserves to have his internet priviledges revoked for life.

And w.t.f. have you done to further the cause of bitcoin other than throw your toys out of the pram that you did'nt get instantly rich on the Friday you expected ?
toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 02:54:18 AM

Ooops..you do seem to have done something useful:

Even though I have to agree with yo there...NXT and Darkcoin are exactly the two that are worth investing in because:

Bitcoin 1 non privacy = BTC
Bitcoin 1 privacy = DRK

Bitcoin 2 = Nxt

Despite that, I don't agree with you o the Guerbuez issue simply because you appear to expect everything to "obey the rules" which completely conflicts with the basis for us all being here in the first place.

This is the wild west of modern money. Yo may not understand the reasoning behind a person's actions but it does not behove them to conform to your rules. As it happens I appreciate what Guerbuez is up to and would rather a person like him is promoting things than a square who's message is only readable by programmed imbeciles.
flipstyle

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 03:22:37 AM

So no.

And w.t.f. have you done to further the cause of bitcoin other than throw your toys out of the pram that you did'nt get instantly rich on the Friday you expected ?

You seem like a special one.  :shortbus:

Regardless, you all fell into his trap.  He obviously got the attention he sought because this thread is now 15 pages and I'm sure his twitter page has thousands of more hits, and people are stopping him to ask him questions.  As if he actually has any merit.

Attentions whores gonna attention.
bitcoinmax88

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

The Visonary Behind VIRAL - Adam Guerbuez

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 03:25:12 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoUTuM5WC2c&feature=youtu.be

VIRAL is my vision - MY Vision is VIRAL - My Twitter is @AdamGuerbuez
PROMOTE YOUR COIN OR SERVICE ON VIRAL AND HAVE THE WHOLE CRYPTO COMMUNITY Talking about it! Go to http://www.GetViralCoin.com/sponsors/
real789

Activity: 294

If you can't understand my post please report it

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 03:32:44 AM

thank's for link video of that Smiley

===Sempak===
flipstyle

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 03:44:13 AM

lol some of you guys are complete morons.

No wonder the bitcoin community as a whole is so easy to exploit.  They'll believe just about anything tossed their way.
AgentofCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 03:54:09 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2015, 04:09:55 AM by AgentofCoin

So the big news was he has finally been properly diagnosed with Narcissistic Personality Disorder? Congrats.

I support a decentralized & unregulatable ledger first, with safe scaling over time.
Request a signed message if you are associating with anyone claiming to be me.
gogxmagog
Legendary

Merit: 1009

Ad maiora!

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 03:57:21 AM

lol some of you guys are complete morons.

No wonder the bitcoin community as a whole is so easy to exploit.  They'll believe just about anything tossed their way.
I dunno, it is called "Bitcoin Discussion[i/]" not "Bitcoin Irrefutable Truths and Unarguable Facts" no matter how many figure this is what they offer.
juju

Activity: 381

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 04:22:19 AM

I reported this as speculation when it was 3 pages, god I feel trolled just having to scroll through all this.
NewJerseyJess

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 05:05:10 AM

No he hasn't.

So no.

This made me laugh pretty hard.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: