Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:00:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dank Bank Deposits - dank's soul is claimed! - New music Nov 30th  (Read 128826 times)
IveBeenBit

Activity: 449
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 06:14:00 AM

You fail to realize I couldn't physically pay him if I tried.  How could I get a job with an arrest warrant?  Why do I have an arrest warrant for a victimless crime?

Dank, I believed in you and even loaned you money when the rest of the board was mocking you and your dreams. I'm really disappointed that you would fuck Squall over like this and then say, "Well there is nothing I can do about it."

There are plenty of ways to make money with an arrest warrant. Get a job waiting tables somewhere long enough to make Squall whole. If you look hard enough you'll find a place that will pay you under the table.

Make jewelry and sell it on the street. Volunteer as a dog walker at the animal shelter and stand on a street corner with a dog and a "Will work for food" sign. Go to a city with a lot of tourists and sell weed to them.

If you wanted to pay back Squall, you would. Your actions are not creating more love in the world; they are creating rancor and suspicion. Do the right thing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 07:07:58 AM

Squall is like one of the nicest people on the forums... You are just pathetic.
I hope you screw over the wrong person (soon) and they break both your legs.

Imagine what it must be like for your parents, having a pathetic thief for a son.

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 07:11:06 AM

Push all the smoke and mirrors to one side, and Dank's just a thief, plain and simple.

More bad PR for bitcoin. Give yourself a pat on the back Dank.

What a loser.

mining4fun11

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 07:13:40 AM

Push all the smoke and mirrors to one side, and Dank's just a thief, plain and simple.

What a loser.

One falls after another.  How long will bitcoin endure this crap.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226

Away on an extended break

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 07:17:38 AM

Mod edit: dank has refused to repay, and thus forfeited his collateral - his soul.

Move along here, nothing more to look at now.
repentance

Activity: 868

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 07:30:10 AM

What a loser.

Fortunately, dank only seems to inhabit this forum and he took out what were basically pay-day loans.  I don't think he's going to do Bitcoin much damage.  People are pissed because squall is one of the kindest people here and dank didn't think twice about screwing him over.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 08:57:33 AM

Imagine what it must be like for your parents, having a pathetic thief for a son.

He is, which is why I'm going to make it up to him.

I guess all of us on earths are pathetic thieves or pathetic killers, whichever you want to call us.  We all steal earth's resources and life.  We all kill at this point, we're equal.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
fgervais

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 09:10:37 AM

I guess all of us on earths are pathetic thieves or pathetic killers, whichever you want to call us.  We all steal earth's resources and life.  We all kill at this point, we're equal.

You stole a thousand bucks. I didn't. Hence, different, and dare I say, not equal.
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2013, 09:54:29 AM

Not everyone, just junkies like you who steal from others for their own greed.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
CharlieContent

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 12:17:19 PM

Such a dick move Dank.

It's especially annoying that you spent last summer chilling out and smoking weed with your girlfriend, taking MDMA and LSD in a beach house, and generally having a great time while Squall was probably sitting in an office earning the money you stole from him.

You are a source of negativity and pain in this world. How can you not see that? You dream about somehow offering a solution to the world's problems, but you actually just cause problems for people with your attitude. Really you are just like all the other "fuck you, I got mine" selfish fucks. You have this weird flower child peace on earth rhetoric but it turns out you are actually just another greedy thief.

One day karma is going to catch up with you. Not in the spiritual sense but in a practical sense. You just can't live your life in such a pathetic way without the consequences of your actions catching up with you.  Chances are you will end up in prison or on the streets you filthy fuck. And that "soul mate" of yours? She'll just be getting banged off someone else dude, while you rot in the living hell you have made for yourself on earth.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 12:27:27 PM

And that "soul mate" of yours? She'll just be getting banged off someone else dude, while you rot in the living hell you have made for yourself on earth.

Yeah. She's moved on now. Wouldn't be surprised if her new boyfriend is just unloading his pods up inside her right now, even as we speak. Bareback of course, they are long term.

Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 01:47:58 PM

Yeah you keep telling yourself that.

Why don't you sell your guitar/amp ? Prove to everyone your not a selfish piece of crap. If you have a criminal record already, and you get into trouble for this (or any of the other stuff you do) you do relies your cell mate is going to be pounding you day and night ? Once he passes you around to all his friends you will find out the true meaning of free love  Kiss

You've taken LSD what like 3 times ? What a veteran... so spiritual... just shut the fuck up already.

AndyRossy

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 01:53:50 PM

I swear earlier on this thread, I posted a lot of pm's/info about dank, and how he scammed me.  Really took 109 pages for people to learn this?
kentrolla

Activity: 1554
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2013, 02:24:52 PM

if dank can convince himself that stealing money is good then I think he can convince himself that kidnapping the girl he's been stalking is also good. 

I really think dank is capable of doing something like this. it really has me concerned.

I can just see him kidnapping her and telling her that its for her own good and it will make the world a better place or some other nonsense.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 02:43:38 PM

I swear earlier on this thread, I posted a lot of pm's/info about dank, and how he scammed me.  Really took 109 pages for people to learn this?
I wouldn't say that. We were all just waiting for how this played out.
"There's two people having breakfast and there's a bomb under the table. If it explodes, that's a surprise. But if it doesn't..." - Hitchcock
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 03:05:27 PM

Not like the coked up US government that steals millions of people's money and imports drug via CIA.

Then the CIA proceeds to attemptedly terrorize the youth that seek progression.  I've only seen people watching me in cars next door to my parents' house, oh, I don't know, 4 times?  Before I ever did anything, this was months ago.

Authority bribes citizens to do ther dirty work, in the name of propetuating a parasite called government.  It makes no difference though, the dollar is destined to collapse, it's up to us when.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 03:16:39 PM

Not like the coked up US government that steals millions of people's money and imports drug via CIA.

Then the CIA proceeds to attemptedly terrorize the youth that seek progression.  I've only seen people watching me in cars next door to my parents' house, oh, I don't know, 4 times?  Before I ever did anything, this was months ago.

Authority bribes citizens to do ther dirty work, in the name of propetuating a parasite called government.  It makes no difference though, the dollar is destined to collapse, it's up to us when.

Theft via dank parasite infestation.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226

Away on an extended break

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 03:28:07 PM

You're analogying your theft of someone's hard work with another entity. It's like a guy killing someone and claims to the court: "Oh no, I'm not like the serial killer who killed a ton of people, and therefore I must be right."
Monster-Ant

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

The ants came marching one by one

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 04:06:14 PM

Nicely done, Private Pyle.

Dank, the only scammer too incompetent to have himself a golden parachute.

1B6RGmWBSWyFHuoZtUjbvjSp58rPfoubGC - Oh God what is that?
BitBlitz

Activity: 285

Turning money into heat since 2011.

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 04:09:48 PM

He is, which is why I'm going to make it up to him [Squall].
Dank, here's a way you can still repay squall;  This won't take any 'greedy' money, or leaving your crap around town..  Just love...
I'll pledge 5BTC to Squall if you 1) clearly write "I owe Squall my soul" on your forehead, 2) turn yourself in to the cops within the next 7 days, and 3) we can see the legit booking photo online.  I'm serious, and I'll bet many others would also be willing to pledge.  This is your chance to make good on your promise that Squall will be paid, many times over, by love/karma/whatever.

I see the value of Bitcoin, so I don't worry about the price...
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: