Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:22:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dank Bank Deposits - dank's soul is claimed! - New music Nov 30th  (Read 128824 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2012, 02:05:34 AM

There is no way I'm going to miss that.

Ok, we are up to 12/1000000

akka 1
capn noe  5
dank 3
wrend 3

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2012, 04:47:14 PM

Who says that cat can't learn to dance his way across the piano, creating a nice tune, by itself.

I'm insanely high right now, but wow.  How do you keep getting stupider?
You're judging someone on the internet, I would say I am not the unwise one in this situation.

Actually you're being judged for the stupid shit you say.  Grow up and quit asking your parents for handouts. 

I wonder if @ 17/18/19 years old Dank still lives with his parents? I bought my first house @ 21 years old.... Damn parents drove me nuts... quit smoking that damn reefer you hippie Cheesy

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
BorderBits

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2012, 05:36:47 PM

I wonder if @ 17/18/19 years old Dank still lives with his parents? I bought my first house @ 21 years old.... Damn parents drove me nuts... quit smoking that damn reefer you hippie Cheesy

Apparently he doesn't live with his parents; but he does rely on them financially. 
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 11, 2012, 08:55:10 PM

Who says that cat can't learn to dance his way across the piano, creating a nice tune, by itself.

I'm insanely high right now, but wow.  How do you keep getting stupider?
You're judging someone on the internet, I would say I am not the unwise one in this situation.

Actually you're being judged for the stupid shit you say.  Grow up and quit asking your parents for handouts. 

I moved out about 6 months ago, at 18.

I wouldn't say I rely on them financially, because I can't expect anything from them.  They do help when I have car troubles and stuff, so I appreciate that.  I more so rely on the universe for finances, I know it will help supply what's needed for this concert, just as it has been.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2012, 04:37:14 AM

I wouldn't say I rely on them financially, because I can't expect anything from them.  They do help when I have car troubles and stuff, so I appreciate that.  I more so rely on the universe for finances, I know it will help supply what's needed for this concert, just as it has been.

So who paid for three months of your rent?  Your parents, or the universe?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 12, 2012, 04:55:45 AM

Both, there's not really a difference.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
AndrewBUD

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2012, 04:05:30 PM

I'm insanely high right now, but wow.  How do you keep getting stupider?

Actually you're being judged for the stupid shit you say.  Grow up and quit asking your parents for handouts.  

I moved out about 6 months ago, at 18.

I wouldn't say I rely on them financially, because I can't expect anything from them.  They do help when I have car troubles and stuff, so I appreciate that.  I more so rely on the universe for finances, I know it will help supply what's needed for this concert, just as it has been.

That;s AWESOME Smiley Keep it up..... Smartest thing you will ever do it not live with your parents..... My little brother is around 25 years old.. Still lives with my parents.... Drives me nuts... When you live with your parents into your 30's you really don't grow up....

Moving out when you're younger gives you a taste of the real world..... Allows you to grow and mature....

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

trading

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 12, 2012, 05:51:11 PM

Yeah, I definitely agree, I couldn't really take it much longer.

augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 13, 2012, 05:35:54 AM

That;s AWESOME Smiley Keep it up..... Smartest thing you will ever do it not live with your parents..... My little brother is around 25 years old.. Still lives with my parents.... Drives me nuts... When you live with your parents into your 30's you really don't grow up....

My two brothers still live with my mother and both are very mature. Both are above 30 years old and single. One is a professional musician (he knows how to sing and how to play more than a dozen instruments) and owns a music school. The other works in his friend's restaurant (sushi bar) as manager and practice jiu-jitsu during the whole week. Both have they own vehicle and help my mother with the bills as much they can.

So your assumption is false.

There are many people still living with their parents. There is nothing wrong with this and is a very common aspect of the actual global economy. The old times of cheap property are gone. Moreover, people from my mother generation do not appreciate to live alone, at least in Brazil.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 13, 2012, 05:44:37 AM

It's definitely dependent on the individual.  It helped me get started life and become truly happy.

augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
November 13, 2012, 02:22:39 PM

It's definitely dependent on the individual.  It helped me get started life and become truly happy.

Your life started when your father's spermatozoon penetrated your mother's egg, not when you left your parent's home.

Have a spliff and open a book about biology to get a feeling what is life.

I recommend the The Web of Life from Fritjof Capra as starting point:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/42842538/Capra-Fritjof-The-Web-of-Life
MildBill

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2012, 05:35:03 PM

What really helps you become truly happy was probably your folks paying for damn near everything still.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 13, 2012, 06:26:56 PM

Your life started when your father's spermatozoon penetrated your mother's egg, not when you left your parent's home.

Have a spliff and open a book about biology to get a feeling what is life.

I recommend the The Web of Life from Fritjof Capra as starting point:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/42842538/Capra-Fritjof-The-Web-of-Life
Yes, I mean, I escaped the cave of negativity that engulfed my parents home growing up.  It feels like you're alive for the first time when you don't have to return to the same dysfunctional home everyday.

MildBill, oh yeah, money just makes me so happy.  Forget that I was able to hang out with friends and live life on my terms, it wasn't that I was able to start living positively and develop relationships with other humans.

Seriously though, why would you have a kid and not support their dreams to the best of your abilities?  Makes no sense to work all your life to acquire a good salary if you're not going to put it towards the next generation.

augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
November 13, 2012, 07:00:29 PM

Seriously though, why would you have a kid and not support their dreams to the best of your abilities?  Makes no sense to work all your life to acquire a good salary if you're not going to put it towards the next generation.

From a famous Brazilian singer, Renato Russo, Legião Urbana:

"Your complain that your parents do not understand you".
"They are children like you are."
"What you will be when you grown up?"
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 13, 2012, 09:24:07 PM

How dare people reap the benefits of their own work instead of indulging the whims of their entitled offspring.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 13, 2012, 10:18:04 PM

If you just want to reap the rewards of materialism, why would you have kids?  I thought we all wanted the best for our kids, we're the future after all.  If I had a son that was following his dream, I would do every damn thing I could to help make it reality.

MildBill

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2012, 01:36:23 AM

Maybe the kid is a loser with stupid ideas who will never accomplish anything?  I mean, if I demanded my father fund a hookah bar, I'd hope he'd be rational enough to say no.
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2012, 01:56:49 AM

If you just want to reap the rewards of materialism, why would you have kids?  I thought we all wanted the best for our kids, we're the future after all.  If I had a son that was following his dream, I would do every damn thing I could to help make it reality.

Support need not be financial - in fact financial support is often the least important type of support someone "following their dream" requires.  Nor does supporting you children mean indulging their every whim.  If parents indulged every whim of their teenagers they'd have no money left with which to help their kids out down the track when they had more stable goals or greater financial needs (such as putting deposits on homes).

It's interesting that you deride materialism and yet you seem to equate parental support with financial aid.  I don't think you'll find many parents who consider financially indulging their children as "best" for their kids.  Few people have limitless resources.  Are you happy for your parents to fund your dream du jour and then if it doesn't work out not have money to help you out with future ventures?

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 14, 2012, 02:36:09 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2012, 02:46:48 AM by dank

Seriously though, why would you have a kid and not support their dreams to the best of your abilities?  Makes no sense to work all your life to acquire a good salary if you're not going to put it towards the next generation.

Maybe the kid is a loser with stupid ideas who will never accomplish anything?  I mean, if I demanded my father fund a hookah bar, I'd hope he'd be rational enough to say no.
Way to have faith in your child.

Rep, my parents paid for my rent, car problems, and not much more.  I just don't get the illusion of a diploma indicating a higher amount of success over following your dreams, doing what makes you happy.

AndrewBUD

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2012, 06:43:45 PM

So you would allow your kids to suck every penny out of you to follow a "dream"

Do you work for a living? you know a 9-5 5 days a week?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

trading

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: