Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 06:07:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dank Bank Deposits - dank's soul is claimed! - New music Nov 30th  (Read 128819 times)
Monster-Ant

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

The ants came marching one by one

View Profile
October 23, 2012, 12:44:47 AM

People don't die for no reason.  Death is the work of ego, something you seem to have plenty of, Ant.

And the reason people are going to die are as follows:

Your shitty music will probably kill 2-3 hundred thousand people out of ear raping horribleness.
You are providing no medical attention for injuries.
You are holding an outdoor concert in December in probably sub-zero temperatures

And death is the work of illness, injury, or body parts wearing out, not of ego.

Goddamn, you are an idiot and a terrible troll.

1B6RGmWBSWyFHuoZtUjbvjSp58rPfoubGC - Oh God what is that?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 23, 2012, 12:52:56 AM

And death is the work of illness, injury, or body parts wearing out, not of ego.
Those are all a result of ego.  Ego ages you, love grows you.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 23, 2012, 12:53:55 AM

Goddamn, you are an idiot and a terrible troll.

Of course he's trolling.  He should probably be careful what he wishes for when it comes to attention-whoring online, though - he might get attention he didn't bargain for.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Monster-Ant

Activity: 112

The ants came marching one by one

View Profile
October 23, 2012, 01:35:00 AM

Define Ego, dank, because I keep thinking of the psychological ego, you are obviously talking out your ass about something else.

And illness, injury, and body part wearing out is NOT  because of ego.

So according to you, only the egotistical and those who don't have enough love in their lives die.

Does that mean that any of us who have lost a loved one is at fault because we didn't love them enough, and the reason THEY died was because they didn't have enough love and too much ego?

My god, you have GOT to be a troll, anyone else would implode from the cognitive dissonance.

1B6RGmWBSWyFHuoZtUjbvjSp58rPfoubGC - Oh God what is that?
Benatar

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2012, 01:44:34 AM

Ego ages you

You must already be a senior citizen by now then.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 23, 2012, 02:08:01 AM

Define Ego, dank, because I keep thinking of the psychological ego, you are obviously talking out your ass about something else.

And illness, injury, and body part wearing out is NOT  because of ego.

So according to you, only the egotistical and those who don't have enough love in their lives die.

Does that mean that any of us who have lost a loved one is at fault because we didn't love them enough, and the reason THEY died was because they didn't have enough love and too much ego?

My god, you have GOT to be a troll, anyone else would implode from the cognitive dissonance.
Your soul is composed of your ego and consciousness.  Your ego is what we use in this life to learn, it's all your life experiences, constructed.  The scientific part of the brain.  Your consciousness is your god energy, your spirit.  It knows everything.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
repentance

View Profile
October 23, 2012, 02:28:14 AM

Your consciousness is your god energy, your spirit.  It knows everything.

Except for how to open a hookah lounge or organise a music festival, apparently.

Look dank, we all know that there are thousands of events organised world-wide for 21 December.  And we also know that when 21 December comes and goes without you staging a music festival you're probably going to claim that your world's biggest musical happened anyway because those events were "all connected by consciousness" or some bullshit even though you had nothing to do with organising any of them.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 23, 2012, 02:47:28 AM

Except for how to open a hookah lounge or organise a music festival, apparently.

Look dank, we all know that there are thousands of events organised world-wide for 21 December.  And we also know that when 21 December comes and goes without you staging a music festival you're probably going to claim that your world's biggest musical happened anyway because those events were "all connected by consciousness" or some bullshit even though you had nothing to do with organising any of them.
As long as I'm playing in front of one million people, I'm happy. Smiley

capn noe

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 23, 2012, 04:01:37 AM

As long as I'm playing in front of one million people, I'm happy. Smiley

cryptic, i'm on the edge of my seat

Dank is going to liveblog himself self-immolating playing horrible guitar riffs. Shit, it might very well be a Thing People Are Planning To Do.

Dank, have you fallen in with any friendly well meaning spiritualists that plan to join together on the fire plane via uStream or something on the 21st?

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp, you are certainly delusional and definitely have the smuggest 'ace up my sleeve' attitude so I'm thinking Dank may very well be dangerous at this point.

Huh I dunno guys I'm dying over here, what is the next move? We should... track down the folks who have 'seen his ID' and find out if they are socks? This is just going in circles now.
bitvientiane

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 23, 2012, 04:08:51 AM

I hope you are an elaborate troll Dank, but I fear you're not.
repentance

View Profile
October 23, 2012, 04:16:39 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2012, 04:30:05 AM by repentance

Dank is going to liveblog himself self-immolating playing horrible guitar riffs. Shit, it might very well be a Thing People Are Planning To Do.

Dank, have you fallen in with any friendly well meaning spiritualists that plan to join together on the fire plane via uStream or something on the 21st?

A live-streamed Heaven's Gate type happening would be far more entertaining than a solo guitar performance by dank.

I hope you are an elaborate troll Dank, but I fear you're not.

Nah, he's a pretty low effort troll.  No manic manifestos, no website spewing out all the New Age bullshit he says he believes in, no blog, no attempt to create any credible belief that any of his "projects" will happen.  Everything's confined to an obscure thread on a message-board most New Agers and wannabe musicians don't even know exists.  Who on earth would look for news about the world's biggest music festival or try to find the world's next rock god in the Lending forum of a message-board about internet currency.  People with genuine delusions of grandeur try to attract the attention of those they believe can make their delusions reality.  People who think they have genuinely great ideas which they believe will attract wide-spread support promote those ideas anywhere and everywhere. 

dank's a strictly low-effort troll who rejects any notion that he should post his ideas or seek support anywhere outside this forum, which is why I think that we should call his bluff and promote them elsewhere on his behalf and get him more attention than he ever bargained for.

Snaer

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 23, 2012, 04:46:14 AM

I thought you were the real deal Dank. I'm really hoping you're not an elaborate troll. It's not nice to mock things that people believe.  (The way the universe works and so on. I shared some personal stuff with you in a PM and I'm afraid you're just laughing at me.)

I have EMT-Paramedic training hon and I've worked at concerts. I even worked at a Beck concert once! When you have large crowds of people, accidents happen. Even if some of the concert goers are trained medical personnel, we can't just run in and help. Unlike civilians, trained medics and doctors aren't covered under Good Samaritan laws. If something happens after we give aide we're open to a lawsuit.  Angry

You really need logistics covered hon. You can't just do this on a whim with free love hon.

-Zoey
Benatar

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 23, 2012, 04:59:40 AM

So Dank, you're aware that this festival will require at least 6 figures for operating costs if not 7 right?
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 23, 2012, 05:03:15 AM

I thought you were the real deal Dank. I'm really hoping you're not an elaborate troll. It's not nice to mock things that people believe.  (The way the universe works and so on. I shared some personal stuff with you in a PM and I'm afraid you're just laughing at me.)

I have EMT-Paramedic training hon and I've worked at concerts. I even worked at a Beck concert once! When you have large crowds of people, accidents happen. Even if some of the concert goers are trained medical personnel, we can't just run in and help. Unlike civilians, trained medics and doctors aren't covered under Good Samaritan laws. If something happens after we give aide we're open to a lawsuit.  Angry

You really need logistics covered hon. You can't just do this on a whim with free love hon.

-Zoey
I promise you, I mean every word I say.

repentance

View Profile
October 23, 2012, 05:05:20 AM

So Dank, you're aware that this festival will require at least 6 figures for operating costs if not 7 right?

Vaporware has no operating costs.

Yolocoin

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 23, 2012, 07:25:12 AM

Edit: Have you ever organized, or been involved with organizing, an event for more than a thousand people?  Hell, have you ever been involved with organizing an event for 40 people?

+2
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 3009

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2012, 01:57:51 PM

Fine.  I withdraw my offer to provide internet access for dankapalosa.  Now you have one more thing to worry about.

You are taking steps backwards dank...

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!

OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
MildBill

Activity: 129

View Profile
October 23, 2012, 03:06:04 PM

Does anyone know if Dank is actually 18 yet?  I know he claims he is, but has anyone seen any evidence?  Even something like him complaining about credit card fees or something would be nice.
AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2012, 03:08:47 PM

I think he's about 18... give or take 10% Cheesy

He sure acts like he's 18ish...

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
Snaer

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 24, 2012, 11:13:26 PM

-Zoey
I promise you, I mean every word I say.

Okay, I just worry is all. I really, honestly want to see this be a success hon. But there's so little time! Shocked

If anyone can pull it off though, I guess it's you. Have you made any more progress?

I know someone with enough land for it here in Virginia, but it's all trees and you'd have to clear it all, which would take months I imagine. I guess you could always sell the timber and use that to help fund the concert?

-Zoey
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: