Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:18:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Re-ANN] iCoin - Democratic Coin Under New Management  (Read 43383 times)
Chicago

Activity: 592
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 01:06:41 PM

I would be happy to say that all 4 mio ICN are there and available, but the majority is lost  Sad  Sad  Sad

Hi Sinpey,

When you say the majority is lost -- have you started icoind with --rescan to "Rescan the block chain for missing wallet transactions"?

Kind Regards,

-Chicago

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sinpey

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 07:35:17 PM

I would be happy to say that all 4 mio ICN are there and available, but the majority is lost  Sad  Sad  Sad

Hi Sinpey,

When you say the majority is lost -- have you started icoind with --rescan to "Rescan the block chain for missing wallet transactions"?

Kind Regards,

-Chicago

Hi Chicago,

Thanks for advice. No I haven't. I'll try and let you know. It would be fine to have whole amount for development support.

Best Regards,
S.
sinpey

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 05:48:14 AM

Hi Sinpey,

Kind Regards,

-Chicago

Hi Chicago,

Thanks for advice. No I haven't. I'll try and let you know. It would be fine to have whole amount for development support.

Best Regards,
S.

Hi,

so I tried to start wallet with rescan option. I ran over the whole weekend, but the result is still the same  Sad I seems that over a 3mio ICN are really lost.

S.
Chicago

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 05:53:21 AM

so I tried to start wallet with rescan option. I ran over the whole weekend, but the result is still the same  Sad I seems that over a 3mio ICN are really lost.

Hi Sinpey,

Let's troubleshoot a bit more together.

1.) Did you ever take the wallet.dat and use it on another machine?
    2.) Did you ever do a "System Restore" on any of the machines which had your wallet.dat?
    3.) Today, what amount do you see in your wallet?
    4.) Do you remember approximately when the problem first started where the balance changed?
    5.) What happened around then which you can remember and might help us fix the problem.

Kind Regards,
-Chicago
buttonmc

Activity: 277
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 03:05:47 PM

Currently in 2nd and only 9 votes back on c-cex. 4 days of voting still open, lets make a push and get ICN on its second exchange!

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 06:47:08 PM

Evening folks.

We are currently 0.4 btc away from the block explorer fund. I placed 0.11 in there but so far I have received no other donations.

Ideally this needs to be paid before Wednesday so if you can spare any BTC then please donate, otherwise it will be coming out of my funds.

Also as buttonmc pointed out we are now 2nd on c-cex which is a very good exchange.

Happy trading

LP

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
LordPiccolo

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 07:10:54 PM

Evening folks.

We are currently 0.4 btc away from the block explorer fund. I placed 0.11 in there but so far I have received no other donations.

Ideally this needs to be paid before Wednesday so if you can spare any BTC then please donate, otherwise it will be coming out of my funds.

Also as buttonmc pointed out we are now 2nd on c-cex which is a very good exchange.

Happy trading

LP

So the donation post has been open for 3.5 weeks and I have received no other donations toward the block explorer fund.

There are some people I don't expect to donate as they are working on different things for iCoin.

Now, I will either need to sell some of the donated ICN or use my own funds, for the record we are 0.4BTC short!

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
Chicago

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 08:48:11 PM

So the donation post has been open for 3.5 weeks and I have received no other donations toward the block explorer fund.

There are some people I don't expect to donate as they are working on different things for iCoin.

Now, I will either need to sell some of the donated ICN or use my own funds, for the record we are 0.4BTC short!

Hi Lord Piccolo,

For those who would like to contribute but are only in possession of iCoin - -

It might be wise for them to transfer them to you rather than liquidate them on the exchange for BTC, since quickly pulling $98 out of the shallow ICN market could be a problem.

What are your thoughts?

Kind Regards,
-Chicago
LordPiccolo

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 08:57:46 PM

Hi Lord Piccolo,

For those who would like to contribute but are only in possession of iCoin - -

It might be wise for them to transfer them to you rather than liquidate them on the exchange for BTC, since quickly pulling $98 out of the shallow ICN market could be a problem.

What are your thoughts?

Kind Regards,
-Chicago

Hi Chicago,

I will happily accept iCoin for any donations and we still have 107k that Sinpey kindly donated. I didn't want to do anything with this as it's the funds for progression of ICN.

I will also leave the wallet labelled on blockchain as ICN block explorer fund in case anyone wants to donate in the future.

There really is no rush as the explorer cost is a yearly one so i'm sure I can spread the payment over the year.

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
buttonmc

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 04:23:08 AM

"Voting round finished. Winner is iCoin with 263 votes!" -c-cex  Grin
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 09:46:48 AM

"Voting round finished. Winner is iCoin with 263 votes!" -c-cex  Grin

Awesome job! Congratulations all. 

ULALA

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 01:13:13 PM

what is the new dev offering? from what i see new dev has no coding abilities and is just asking for donations and other people to do his work for crappy prices
LordPiccolo

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 02:49:03 PM

what is the new dev offering? from what i see new dev has no coding abilities and is just asking for donations and other people to do his work for crappy prices

Our dev and community are testing a beta wallet at this moment.

the reason we are asking for donations is because we are trying to engage with the community and keep the coin going for longer than it did last time.

Regarding the no coding experience,  you're right, I dont have any, but what I do have is a bag full of enthusiasm that wont be rocked. I also have a big mouth and have been very clear from the start of this project. We are taking our time and learning new things everyday.

This won't be good enough for some people and they are welcome to move on to a new coin/ community.

if you have patience and want to have a laugh with us, stick around and help us out, we are a community coin and it's nice when people engage us and throw ideas forward.

Regards LP

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
c-cex
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 09:00:07 PM

Welcome!

https://c-cex.com/?p=icn-btc
https://c-cex.com/?p=icn-usd

Chicago

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 09:07:30 PM

Hello,

Thanks for the listing! We're happy to be aboard.
    Please PM whom I should contact in advance with new wallet releases to coordinate things with you.

Kind Regards,
-Chicago
TimSweat

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

TimSweat

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 12:30:27 AM

Hell Yea Bout Time it hit another exchange . Great work guys .

ctgiant

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 03:25:17 AM

Great job getting on another exchange.  Can't wait for the new wallets.  Good job everyone, and dev's especially!

MiningAlts Block Explorers and Windows/Mac Wallet Building Services - http://miningalts.com
c-cex
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 10:06:23 PM

Hello,

Please PM whom I should contact in advance with new wallet releases to coordinate things with you.

Kind Regards,
-Chicago

You are very welcome! PM sent.

theofilos921

Activity: 102

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 11:55:48 AM

Hello,

Kind Regards,
-Chicago

nice news..but without network power no one will take this coin as a rising ex...

theofilos921
buttonmc

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 04:19:27 AM

Hello,

Kind Regards,
-Chicago

nice news..but without network power no one will take this coin as a rising ex...

I agree... is there any way to hardfork to a PoS with the same coin release schedule?

Some updated technology to icoin would add real value to the coin. However, finding someone with the expertise and willingness to undertake such a project might prove to be a difficult task.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: