Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:29:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Re-ANN] iCoin - Democratic Coin Under New Management  (Read 43379 times)
nanfeiyan

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:44:04 AM

Hi,

just a short update.
Not an easy task to implement new algorithm, I'm dealing with just during my free time, but I think we succeed - Sinpey thx for your support.
Does anybody know if iCoin's Facebook or Twitter accounts exist? Just use them for hiring and smarter info updating Smiley

Regards,
Jasty

You can open facebook / twitter / telegram threads.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jasty

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:08:47 PM

Hi,

just a short update.
Not an easy task to implement new algorithm, I'm dealing with just during my free time, but I think we succeed - Sinpey thx for your support.
Does anybody know if iCoin's Facebook or Twitter accounts exist? Just use them for hiring and smarter info updating Smiley

Regards,
Jasty

You can open facebook / twitter / telegram threads.

OK, Sinpey and I are going to open brand new accounts
sinpey

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:08:31 AM

Hi all,

twitter and Facebook account created

https://twitter.com/iCoinProject
https://www.facebook.com/ICoinProject-117603112279968/

Let me know if you want to share any info

Regards,
S.
tottyt

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:38:22 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2017, 10:14:55 AM by tottyt

Hi there,

Could I just point out that the wording is different. For example:- Twitter is "iCoin" and Facebook is "ICoin". I think it is confusing if you spell it differently.

Is this something that can easily be changed?

Regards

T
sinpey

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:58:35 AM

Hi there,

Could I just point out that the wording is different. For example:- Twitter is "iCoin" and Facebook is "ICoin". I think it is confusing if you spell it differently.

Regards

T

Hi Tottyt,

thanks for your hint. I was not able to use iCoin at Facebook at first. But I asked for the change which has been approved - so now there is iCoinProject at both sites Smiley

BR
S.
tottyt

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:02:20 PM

Hi there,

Regards

T

Hi Tottyt,

thanks for your hint. I was not able to use iCoin at Facebook at first. But I asked for the change which has been approved - so now there is iCoinProject at both sites Smiley

BR
S.

Hi sinpey

That's great. It's nice to see the community coming together to work on this amazing coin. I'm excited as this has always been my favourite coin and would have been gutted if it was just left to waste.

T.
shan2026

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 02:41:03 AM

When is new website launching.

http://accelerator.network/127.html Accelerator Hydro-powered Mining Facility
sinpey

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:48:58 AM

The new website is under construction and should launch at the beginning of November - I hope
icoinproject

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:03:23 PM

Dear iCoinians,

from this time Jasty and I are going to use this nickname for posting.
We would like to establish a "steering commitee" - anybody with enthusiastic feeling and good ideas is welcome.

Trust in bright tomorrows

BR
Sinpey
icoinproject

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:19:35 AM

if anyone wants to see a test web environment, let us know your IP
THX
PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:32:19 AM

This is not one of best, this is for sure best project!
Never before see such good organize devlopers and comunity.
Evry move they make is on paper, pictures, videos, well done.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:48:30 PM

This is not one of best, this is for sure best project!
Never before see such good organize devlopers and comunity.
Evry move they make is on paper, pictures, videos, well done.

It's very interesting what you write .. I have browsed several pages of this thread, but I did not find any photos or videos. Can you provide links please?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
tottyt

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:16:35 PM

What are the long term plans for iCoin? Are you going to utilise the blockchain and create a use for the coin or is it simply going to be a payment system?

If it is going to be a payment system I think long term we need to look at creating an IOS and Android wallet and possibly a debit card linked to this coin so that iCoin can be withdrawn or used to convert to fiat for real world spending just like the bitcoin xapo app. I use their card and convert bitcoin to fiat in shops, online, and to withdraw etc. It works really well.

But this is just my opinion. It definitely needs to be a registered trademark to stop Apple from creating their own and forcing them to purchase this in the near future....

The world is iCoins oyster

I know, I know, one step at a time lol....

Looking forward to the new website. Maybe you could redesign this thread and add a 3 year plan, obviously a reasonable time frame. I see so many white papers and dev's unable to stick to their schedule.

Anyway whatever you decide I'm onboard.

tottyt Cheesy

tottyt

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:30:55 PM

What are the long term plans for iCoin? Are you going to utilise the blockchain and create a use for the coin or is it simply going to be a payment system?

If it is going to be a payment system I think long term we need to look at creating an IOS and Android wallet and possibly a debit card linked to this coin so that iCoin can be withdrawn or used to convert to fiat for real world spending just like the bitcoin xapo app. I use their card and convert bitcoin to fiat in shops, online, and to withdraw etc. It works really well.

But this is just my opinion. It definitely needs to be a registered trademark to stop Apple from creating their own and forcing them to purchase this in the near future....

Looking forward to the new website. Maybe you could redesign this thread and add a 3 year plan, obviously a reasonable time frame. I see so many white papers and dev's unable to stick to their schedule.

tottyt Cheesy

Also this coin is not going to be mined for like forever, so would it not be better to use POS rather than POW as mining is not very good for the environment and I reckon POS would encourage people to keep iCoin in their mobile wallet etc...

icoinproject

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:39:22 PM

tottyt Cheesy

Also this coin is not going to be mined for like forever, so would it not be better to use POS rather than POW as mining is not very good for the environment and I reckon POS would encourage people to keep iCoin in their mobile wallet etc...

Hi Tottyt,

It is great to see your enthusiasm - iCoin really needs people like you.
To be honest, we would like to see both ways - so utilize a blockchain (after a hardfork) and establish iCoin as a payment system with all needed fuctionalities - but step by step Smiley
POW/POS - Sinpey and I have discussed many hours and the result is to go on with POS. Now we talk about the update (use Casper or other Huh) - the discussion is open and every advice is welcome.

Jasty
Oeloec

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:53:53 PM

Good to see some activity for this coin. Resynced my wallet today for the first time since years and everything worked just fine  Smiley
minecrew

MineCrew

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:48:41 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2017, 07:44:51 PM by minecrew

Please, update first post with description of iCoin. It was not updated since 2015.
Or let's start new thread and post link to in this thread.  Smiley

BTW, does anyone have ideas about a roadmap for this coin?
Victorreach

Activity: 377

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:02:04 AM

Hi guys who can give working nodes for the synchronization of the wallet
minecrew

MineCrew

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:38:16 AM

Hi guys who can give working nodes for the synchronization of the wallet

addnode=109.173.57.85
addnode=176.107.245.21
addnode=79.194.123.118
addnode=90.176.150.197
addnode=76.16.12.81

everything syncs fine  Wink
icoinproject

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:04:20 PM

Please, update first post with description of iCoin. It was not updated since 2015.
Or let's start new thread and post link to in this thread.  Smiley

BTW, does anyone have ideas about a roadmap for this coin?

Hi All,

the ideas look like:
  Update the current core and change from Kimoto Gravity to Dark Gravity Wave v3    ongoing
  Build new Windows/Linux/Mac wallet  ongoing
  Launch new website    nearly finished
  Launch new blockchain explorer    nearly finished   
  Promotion   pre-start

Androind/IOS/Raspberry Pi wallets
  Build API

@Chicago, @Tottyt - many thanks

Regards,
S.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: