Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:12:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dear Bitcoinica Hacker  (Read 4946 times)
rjk (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
July 13, 2012, 07:46:10 PM

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mcorlett
Donator

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 13, 2012, 07:48:42 PM

Quote from: Bitcoinica Hacker

Gabi
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008

If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat

View Profile
July 13, 2012, 07:50:54 PM

Lol for trusting bitcoinica

N12
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010

View Profile
July 13, 2012, 07:51:03 PM

Hey, being a hacker is the most profitable and stress-free job in Bitcoin world. And you almost never get caught.
acoindr
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 13, 2012, 07:56:15 PM

Hey, being a hacker is the most profitable and stress-free job in Bitcoin world. And you almost never get caught.

Yes, but you have to live with yourself.
Clipse

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 13, 2012, 07:57:47 PM

Yes, but you have to live with yourself.

And your other million dollar friends.  Roll Eyes

...In the land of the stale, the man with one share is king... >> Clipse

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)
kiba
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 13, 2012, 07:59:39 PM

That's how you get caught.

Only paranoid men survive, while reasonable men becomes extinct.

MysteryMiner
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1029

Show middle finger to system and then destroy it!

View Profile
July 13, 2012, 11:29:47 PM

The fate of hacker, at the end you would not be able to tell your tale.

bc1q59y5jp2rrwgxuekc8kjk6s8k2es73uawprre4j
mccorvic

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2012, 11:40:20 PM

Has any BTC hacker been caught?

Offering Video/Audio Editing Services since 2011 - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=77932.0
aq

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2012, 11:42:14 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2012, 12:16:07 AM by aq

Even worse: Has it ever been really tried to catch one?
h00ters

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2012, 11:57:02 PM

rjk, You're a true retard for trusting bitcoinica and devaluing btc via short selling. They get hacked for ~48k btc and you still trust em? Then another ~18k. Complete idiots to trust em after getting hacked the first time. Short selling is bad mmkay. So FUCK YOU for using bitcoinica and devaluing btc. 

The hacker did the community a huge favor. The price of btc is up since.... so stfu and stop whining about it. You put your $$ into someone ele's hands who might I add are complete idiots and now its gone. booo-fucking-hoo.
unclemantis

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

(:firstbits => "1mantis")

View Profile
July 14, 2012, 12:25:51 AM

I am sending you the bill for me to get a new monitor. Spit milk all over it! LOL!

PHP, Ruby, Rails, ASP, JavaScript, SQL
20+ years experience w/ Internet Technologies
Bitcoin OTC | GPG Public Key                                                                               thoughts?
unclemantis

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

(:firstbits => "1mantis")

View Profile
July 14, 2012, 12:39:16 AM

rjk, You're a true retard for trusting bitcoinica and devaluing btc via short selling. They get hacked for ~48k btc and you still trust em? Then another ~18k. Complete idiots to trust em after getting hacked the first time. Short selling is bad mmkay. So FUCK YOU for using bitcoinica and devaluing btc. 

The hacker did the community a huge favor. The price of btc is up since.... so stfu and stop whining about it. You put your $$ into someone ele's hands who might I add are complete idiots and now its gone. booo-fucking-hoo.

+1

PHP, Ruby, Rails, ASP, JavaScript, SQL
20+ years experience w/ Internet Technologies
Bitcoin OTC | GPG Public Key                                                                               thoughts?
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
July 14, 2012, 12:50:55 AM

People need to take responsibility of depositing their bitcoins with anyone. I don't care if they are your mamma. You keep them bitcoins safe!

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2012, 01:07:49 AM

People need to take responsibility of depositing their bitcoins with anyone. I don't care if they are your mamma. You keep them bitcoins safe!

Not just because of hacks, either.  People need to remember that any of the exchanges could have their assets frozen at any time - it's insane to leave any amount of funds that you might need access to in the short.  These businesses are not insured for the loss of your funds and very few - if any - of them have the capacity to absorb any significant losses or interruptions to their cashflow.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
rjk (OP)

1ngldh

View Profile
July 14, 2012, 01:27:39 AM

+1
Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Look here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=86594.msg952218#msg952218

I will state that my involvement with Bitcoinica et al is nothing more than as a customer who deposited no more than a superficial amount of coins to try the service with. Those were withdrawn months ago and I now have a zero balance.
h00ters, you are spewing sentiment that very few people agree with, although one notable person who did agree was none other than the Bitcoinica hacker himself. Would you care to disclose your relationship with him, if any?

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
h00ters

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2012, 01:56:31 AM

I will state that my involvement with Bitcoinica et al is nothing more than as a customer who deposited no more than a superficial amount of coins to try the service with. Those were withdrawn months ago and I now have a zero balance.
h00ters, you are spewing sentiment that very few people agree with, although one notable person who did agree was none other than the Bitcoinica hacker himself. Would you care to disclose your relationship with him, if any?

I do not care who agree's with me or not. I've done my research and come to this conclusion. This community is full of retards who THINK they know about bitcoin, when in fact most ppl dont have a clue. There is so much bullshit speculation in this community I could mop it up.

You = fucking retard. I'm not going hold your hand and show you my work and research. What other short selling services are out there? None other to my knowledge... kronos.io is still beta, thus its not active. Are there any other short selling services? Since the downfall of a service that de-values btc prices has gone up. If you can't see this, then I'm sorry you're blind as are many others. To me, there is a direct correlation to the downfall of bitconica and when btc price started to improve.

You need to stop trying to point fingers and take blame for your bad investment. Your sentiment and this thread is driving me crazy. I have been watching since this crap started to unfold. I have been in this community (not on these forums) prolly longer than most ppl. I don't like to get involved but your're clearly crying and wanting some attention.  STFU!
rjk (OP)

1ngldh

View Profile
July 14, 2012, 02:22:56 AM

I do not care who agree's with me or not. I've done my research and come to this conclusion. This community is full of retards who THINK they know about bitcoin, when in fact most ppl dont have a clue. There is so much bullshit speculation in this community I could mop it up.

You = fucking retard. I'm not going hold your hand and show you my work and research. What other short selling services are out there? None other to my knowledge... kronos.io is still beta, thus its not active. Are there any other short selling services? Since the downfall of a service that de-values btc prices has gone up. If you can't see this, then I'm sorry you're blind as are many others. To me, there is a direct correlation to the downfall of bitconica and when btc price started to improve.

You need to stop trying to point fingers and take blame for your bad investment. Your sentiment and this thread is driving me crazy. I have been watching since this crap started to unfold. I have been in this community (not on these forums) prolly longer than most ppl. I don't like to get involved but your're clearly crying and wanting some attention.  STFU!

How many times do I have to repeat myself. I DID NOT HAVE AN INVESTMENT in bitcoinica. I did not use the margin trading facilities beyond testing it for fun with 5 BTC. I am not crying because I lost NOTHING. Please learn how to read before posting.

ErebusBat

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

I am the one who knocks

View Profile
July 14, 2012, 04:13:47 AM

Also bitconicahacker: feel free to send some coin my way.

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle

Signup for CEX.io BitFury exchange and get GHS Instantly!  Don't wait for shipping, mine NOW!
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4564
Merit: 1276

View Profile
July 14, 2012, 05:13:11 AM

Even worse: Has it ever been really tried to catch one?

Sure, but then what?  Bitcoin has not yet been worth enough and/or held by the right sort of people to take any particularly meaningful action...as far as I know anyway.  That's something of a blessing for those of us who hold some (and know enough not to lose them) and don't really want Bitcoin's reputation to be unduly sullied prematurely with juicy mainstream news stories of extra-judicial actions.  It's got enough PR issues as it is.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  

Jump to: