Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:31:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DIGI] 2015 - 2017 (and currently) laboratory phase  (Read 16896 times)
james42

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 09:37:38 PM

Perhaps hdmediaservices is just fudding to try and stop others mining the coin
hdmediaservices

Activity: 630
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 10:06:25 PM

I think everyone is capable of doing the math themselves. 

Basically, this coin will produce what is claimed -- ONLY -- when:

1.  The difficulty is under 10 all the time

2.  If you sell your coins very very slowly, so that you can take advantage of the very few buys in the 1600's (that seem to mysteriously appear just at the right time on their own exchange).

Hey - if anything, mine this coin - put all of your hash towards it.  This way it takes your hash away from other more profitable coins that have a much larger trade volume on several exchanges.

MarioSPGroup (OP)

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

Taking part into a monetary revolution - Priceless

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 03:29:33 AM

I think everyone is capable of doing the math themselves.  

Basically, this coin will produce what is claimed -- ONLY -- when:

1.  The difficulty is under 10 all the time

2.  If you sell your coins very very slowly, so that you can take advantage of the very few buys in the 1600's (that seem to mysteriously appear just at the right time on their own exchange).

Hey - if anything, mine this coin - put all of your hash towards it.  This way it takes your hash away from other more profitable coins that have a much larger trade volume on several exchanges.

hdmediaservices, please less slogans, more details of math calculation.
For example for last 4 hours the network power of DIGI is under 700 Mhs, so there is clear that less than 700Mhs for last 4 hours made around 1/6 of daily 15 x 1440 DIGI x 0.000016 BTC =  0.0576 BTC.
What are concretely the production by 700Mhs for last 4 hours in the mysterious "other more profitable coins" you mentioned? I think about script PoW similar of DIGI.
If you don't want to mine DIGI then don't do it. But don't use slogans by "educating" other miners of DIGI. I think your only one interest is to make they will not mine DIGI instead to have a good efforts by DIGI.

hdmediaservices

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 04:16:37 AM

Ok - good luck with your coin.  The data speaks for itself - miners will figure it out.

james42

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 08:50:33 AM

The data does indeed speak for itself
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 07:39:56 PM

Your located in the UK, but the message on your website states Polish:

''Ten serwis wykorzystuje pliki cookies. Korzystanie z witryny oznacza zgodę na ich zapis lub odczyt wg ustawień przeglądarki.''

Who are behind this coin? Names? It's all legal right?

Registered in Cyprus?
http://www.cyprus-data.com/product/368036/kvadratco-services-limited.html
MarioSPGroup (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 07:56:59 PM

Your located in the UK, but the message on your website states Polish:

''Ten serwis wykorzystuje pliki cookies. Korzystanie z witryny oznacza zgodę na ich zapis lub odczyt wg ustawień przeglądarki.''

Who are behind this coin? Names? It's all legal right?

Registered in Cyprus?
http://www.cyprus-data.com/product/368036/kvadratco-services-limited.html

Yes, we are registered in Cyprus as stated in our Terms&Conditions, on 23th January we have started a branch office in London, UK, so we are in the registration process for Companies House there. http://www.cyprus-data.com/product/368036/kvadratco-services-limited.html provides the actual information about us. You can find there anything about the company.
For all DIGI platform (capitalDIGI.com + coinDIGI.org + crowdonDIGI.com) have worked designers and programmers from Germany, Poland, India, Czech, USA and Moldavia, so there is possibility that you find sometimes messages in domestic languages. Thank you for the information about that this information about cookie is published in Polish, we will check it and correct it.

I don't understand your question about is this all legal right?
Are you a newbie in cryptocurrencies? 

MarioSPGroup (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 08:10:21 PM

We have been faced little issues by trading execution for last 4 hours and engineers from draglet have been working on this. Currently it seems that the issue is resolved.

hdmediaservices

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 08:11:36 PM

LOL -- deposit in - cash out.

MarioSPGroup (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 08:18:29 PM

Have you any concrete fact or are you writing what you imagine yourself?

hdmediaservices

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 08:23:06 PM

No - I'm writing what a typical miner of this coin should do - lol.

MarioSPGroup (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 08:36:04 PM

No - I'm writing what a typical miner of this coin should do - lol.

We know your opinion hdmediaservice, You have written several times that you haven't accepted DIGI, so this above new post isn't a news.

We are open for any added value and go-ahead opinions to make better DIGI, and we appreciate it with bounties. Three guys helped us to make DIGI is better then at beginning (they achieved bounties already) and your request about difficulty/official price is still under investigating (till Sunday what I mentioned yesterday). So maybe very soon you will be a next person who helps us o make DIGI is better than at the beginning ;-) what we thank you very much.

MarioSPGroup (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 08:50:44 AM

I'm not sure what hash James put behind it and how he sold the coins, but he certainly didn't make this amount over the last 24 hours at 100Mh/s.  Perhaps he was hashing at 20Mh/s and the few coins he made were enough to sell at the highest price.  But even that still doesn't make sense.

This is so bogus and you know it. 

You should use an average median price of the 24 hour period, not the last price, as one could easily put in a buy order for 10 DIGI at 1602 sats.  Total manipulation.

My miners are configured just fine.  I mine all types of Scrypt coins - solo and pooled.

If the difficulty stayed at 10 to 15 through out the day - then sure maybe your estimate is close, but the difficulty was all over the place - going as high as 60.

I can understand having your estimate off by say 10% to 15% -- but not more than 50%.

Thank you for the interest and for the information. So we have to investigate the overall network efficiency and to make a comparison to parameters of PoW for DIGI. As I mentioned in last post we are going to make it at weekend to check the estimation is to be modified. I will inform about results of this not later than on Sunday.

The thing has interested us so very that we are discussing it as a hot topic in our team.
There isn't a final decision, but a first impression is that maybe an official price of DIGI should not be linked only to the array of parameters {BTC/GBP; power of network; crowdtrading capitalization} but adjusted by difficulty shift ratio into {BTC/GBP; power of network; crowdtrading capitalization; minimum maximum difficulty} what will drive to solve dilemma mentioned by hdmediaservices (thank you once again for the input). As I wrote it several minutes ago - we will investigate it later during weekend to find the optimal calculation.

This my message is only typed for an information that there is a fresh impression that investigation will lead to the once much appreciation DIGI to BTC after final calculations. This message is for these guys who want to sell DIGI today or tomorrow to BTC - maybe there is a sense to wait for final calculations and this probable DIGI appreciation.     

Dear All,

hdmediaservices' input and our investigations have led us to the final conclusion that an official price of DIGI should not be linked only to the array of parameters {BTC/GBP; power of network; crowdtrading capitalization} but adjusted into {BTC/GBP; shift ratio of power of network; crowdtrading capitalization; premium of difficulty changes for small miners}.
Regarding previous message we are correcting now the calculation of the offcial price and it is appreciated once around 25% at this moment.

hdmediaservices, thank you for the input, please be honored from us with DIGI bounty, please contact via PM to me.

MarioSPGroup (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 11:46:03 AM

Extremely long time of development for block no. 27233
We had occasion to see very long time for development of blocks in the last hour. We have been checking the seed node server, but no problem was observed.

This message is only for remaining that the new official rate BTC/DIGI calculation (launched officially today) resolves such cases through making an adequate  appreciation of DIGI to BTC in the next day as to to the previous day (because of average DIGI production of the recent day is less than in PoW algorithm).

Obviously the rate will come back to the "normal" calculation by a further "normal" efficiency of DIGI production network.

By the way we are waiting for proposals of additional nodes apart from our seed node ;-)

james42

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 03:00:37 PM

Mario - I would be happy to host a node for you
MarioSPGroup (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 05:06:15 PM

Mario - I would be happy to host a node for you

James, good news! Please send me that IP address, I will add it to the conf.

MarioSPGroup (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 10:59:13 AM

Larger overall power of DIGI network plus this new calculation of the official rate BTC/DIGI and today DIGI is much appreciated to BTC to yesterday. 

MarioSPGroup (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 11:32:50 PM

Attention!
Take care by setting ASK orders by 'at best' rate (to sell by the unlimited rate). Please use limited rate as often as possible for reliable trade.
Somebody has put the BID at rate of 0.00000001 of around 400,000 DIGI. So in the specific situations (by the low amount of orders) the ASK order 'at best' will be executed at rate of 0.00000001 (there were several such transactions today). There is an old trick of experienced exchange players to get coins in very small rate (you can see it sometimes on other exchanges too).
We have reacted to animate the exchange with relevant number of orders relevant to an official rate of BTC/DIGI.

Attention! Take care for orders on the BTC/DIGI, please use unlimited rate only if you are sure that this market is ready for your order.
Somebody has put two orders are waiting for an inattentive trader:
- BID offer of 500,000 DIGI at the rate of 0.00000001
- ASK offer of around 410 DIGI at the rate of 2.0000000

james42

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 07:37:22 AM

Don't tell them Mario :-)

Coin is doing exceedingly well, congratulations to you and your team
hdmediaservices

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 10:43:56 PM

Well I'm happy to say that this coin is a-rockin'!

It is definitely worth mining now - since the exchange value has more than tripled.

My apologies to Mario if I was a bit harsh -- but earlier the #'s weren't adding up.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: